Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,808 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

Yoruba People Mostly Stand By Their Own Than Igbos (proof) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba People Mostly Stand By Their Own Than Igbos (proof) (594 Views)

Wake Up Call To Igbos, Proof They Are Ijaw-nizing Opobo And Bonny / Lekki Shootings: ‘We Stand By Our Report’, CNN Reacts To FG's Sanction Threat / Fani-Kayode’s Attack On Daily Trust Reporter: Our Stand By Editor-In-Chief (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yoruba People Mostly Stand By Their Own Than Igbos (proof) by Northernblood4(m): 3:04pm On Sep 22, 2021

I will be as brief as possible
Why is it that when Igbo people especially our Educated ones in high offices meet outside Igbo land, hardly identify with ourselves? especially when they feel that they may not get anything in return if they render help to another Igbo.

Some months ago, i was about to sign a multimillion contract with a company, My Yoruba counterpart seeing that he may not have the ability to defeat my team, Immediately we went for first break, his people in the company quickly aligned with their brother, forgetting education and formalities, were blasting strong Yoruba native language, laughing together. Now my 2 Igbo moronic brothers were busy claiming busy and seriousness scrutinizing what i don't know likewise my Igbo sister busy chatting on her phone. Trust me, it was a battle, Thanks to an Urhobo lady that coded what was ongoing and stood by me b4 those 3 Morons claiming Fresh busy boys and girl woke up from slumber.

Look at Obafemi vs Nnamdi Azikiwe. While influential Awolowo attracted free basic education to Yorubas, Influential Azikiwe was busy singing "Akwukwo na atọ ụtọ, ona ara ahụ na mmụta, Onye nwere nkasiobi, Oga amụta akwụkwọ, MA OBURU NA NNE GI NA NNA GI NWÉ EGO.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba People Mostly Stand By Their Own Than Igbos (proof) by Northernblood4(m): 3:04pm On Sep 22, 2021
a
Re: Yoruba People Mostly Stand By Their Own Than Igbos (proof) by Northernblood4(m): 3:06pm On Sep 22, 2021

[quote] During my service Year (Hustling days), i know how I suffered before I was retained.

Funny enough, the person occupying the 4 positioning in the Hierarchy of power in the power generation company owned by Igbo man i served is an Igbo woman old enough to be my Mum.

Like a month to go, me and other corpers mostly started lobbying ourselves to be retained. I was praised because everyone thought that my case is settled due to my sister in power (A woman i do wash her car most times just to establish that friendship).

Surprise surprise when I met her, referred me back to my HOD for retainment letter. That she doesn't have the power while on the other hand, 6 of my colleagues has been approved, infact, 2 of those Yoruba guys went through just a yoruba cashier to get retained.

We current Generation of Igbos keep on deceiving ourselves based on how our grand parents lived while on actual sense,out of 20 Igbo people living well, only 1 will identify with you and help you selflessly. They always claim to follow due process or they don't have the power to approve such request, While on the other hand Yorubas are positioning themselves and their upcoming brothers in all the national and international company. Check all the Mega institution in Ughelli and Warri starting From Michael and Cecilia Ibru University to Transcorp to The oil companies in Agbara Otor to Onwere to even the ones in Warri. Full of Yorubas, speaking their dialect boldly in office while our selfish Igbo brothers and sisters keep claiming "Procedure must be Followed'' If you finally discover that they are Igbo
Re: Yoruba People Mostly Stand By Their Own Than Igbos (proof) by Northernblood4(m): 3:08pm On Sep 22, 2021
[b] Everything is not caused by Tinubu. Unlike Umahi and Okorocha,No matter how media may paint Tinubu, his brothers must align with him come 2023. Lets look at our own Uzodimma, T.A Orji and others that considers it as Fun killing their own flesh and blood. Tell me one SW Governor that does that? Even Kwara State having mostly Muslim does not ass lick Buhari to extent of killing flesh and blood like our own Uzodimma.

Compare this two,How SW Governor forum and how SE Governor forum tackled Fulani Herdsmen. If not for ESN and Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, by now we may be facing extinction from Herdsmen. Even our ESN fighting off these marauders, look at how Umahi and Uzodimma vowed to spend all resources they have in fighting them despite not having laid down plan to check Herdsmen. These things are not Tinubus fault but us(Our own ndị Igbo)

It's time we start living by what we preach, Today, we are collectively preaching and fighting against marginalization, i hope You as a person remember our collective effort when you finally get to the top. Always place your brother first before others, Don't be like slowpoke Good luck Jonathan. Be like Buhari. Place brother first b4 stranger

Re: Yoruba People Mostly Stand By Their Own Than Igbos (proof) by Hangmnk: 3:08pm On Sep 22, 2021
Hmm
Re: Yoruba People Mostly Stand By Their Own Than Igbos (proof) by Northernblood4(m): 3:34pm On Sep 22, 2021
Hangmnk:
Hmm

Your comment is not needed
Re: Yoruba People Mostly Stand By Their Own Than Igbos (proof) by Taba21: 3:38pm On Sep 22, 2021
[quote author=Northernblood4 post=106068270][/quote]

Igbo are children of Ham, that God cursed in the Bible

Re: Yoruba People Mostly Stand By Their Own Than Igbos (proof) by Northernblood4(m): 3:40pm On Sep 22, 2021
Taba21:

Igbo are children of Ham, that God cursed in the Bible

Shut up and stop behaving like an idiot.
Re: Yoruba People Mostly Stand By Their Own Than Igbos (proof) by Taba21: 3:45pm On Sep 22, 2021
Northernblood4:

Shut up and stop behaving like an idiot.

You are cursed tribe that's the reason you can't survive without the Niger Delta, south west, and the North.

Even your leaders dislike you guys be very foolish, now you go and die.
Re: Yoruba People Mostly Stand By Their Own Than Igbos (proof) by Northernblood4(m): 3:58pm On Sep 22, 2021
Taba21:

You are cursed tribe that's the reason you can't survive without the Niger Delta, south west, and the North.

Even your leaders dislike you guys be very foolish, now you go and die.

Go and tell that to ur mama

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba People Mostly Stand By Their Own Than Igbos (proof) by Taba21: 4:11pm On Sep 22, 2021
Northernblood4:

Go and tell that to ur mama

The one that produced you from baby factory in ariaria,ode
Re: Yoruba People Mostly Stand By Their Own Than Igbos (proof) by Igbo2much: 4:45pm On Sep 22, 2021
A foolish person will alway be foolish, idiotic tribe of hate
Re: Yoruba People Mostly Stand By Their Own Than Igbos (proof) by Igbo2much: 4:50pm On Sep 22, 2021
It is only the shout waste that can not survive without the north - cow, tomato etc

(1) (Reply)

White Man Attack Reno Omokri After #HARASSBUHARIOUTOFNEWYORK Protest In New York / I Spit On Nigeria. This Country Makes Me Sick In The Stomach. / But Why Are They Masturbating On Just An Ordinary State Election.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.