Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,229 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:02 AM

Regina Daniels Poses With Her Customized G-Wagon (Pictures) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels Poses With Her Customized G-Wagon (Pictures) (47489 Views)

Regina Daniels Poses With Her Mercedes Car (Photos) / Regina Daniels Poses With Armed Bodyguards Assigned To Her By Husband, Ned / AY Shows Off His White Mercedes G-wagon - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Her Customized G-Wagon (Pictures) by faithfull18(f): 7:36pm On Sep 22, 2021
Numerouno94:

U sure u don't want Regina's kind of vanity? Dnt lie grin grin
I don't oh.
Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Her Customized G-Wagon (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:37pm On Sep 22, 2021
Habib101:
And there are no rich young men.
I never said so
Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Her Customized G-Wagon (Pictures) by gosmoney(m): 7:55pm On Sep 22, 2021
AprokoGirl:
Shared with Caption ....

She is a Nigerian Nollywood Actress and Producer , Married to a Nigerian Politician , Lawyer and Billionaire "Ned Nwoko"

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/CTz3OK7jG9W/

customized g wagon abi plate number mumu op
Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Her Customized G-Wagon (Pictures) by Bamzyriches451: 8:01pm On Sep 22, 2021
Nonsense and olosho
Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Her Customized G-Wagon (Pictures) by Truthsoldier(m): 8:02pm On Sep 22, 2021
Issoright...

Akpos next channel please....
Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Her Customized G-Wagon (Pictures) by Habib101: 8:08pm On Sep 22, 2021
Iyaebe:
I never said so
smiley
Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Her Customized G-Wagon (Pictures) by pepperdemzombie: 8:15pm On Sep 22, 2021
Taba21:

My unfortunate mother is a Foolish thinking and dead brain idiot, from the cursed tribe by God in the Bible.

Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Her Customized G-Wagon (Pictures) by Clinghton: 8:31pm On Sep 22, 2021
Another man go soon snatch dis gal from Ned, but Ned fit kill dat person.
Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Her Customized G-Wagon (Pictures) by Iyasaburi: 8:33pm On Sep 22, 2021
Cof1ex:
Seeing this girl makes me hustle hard, thereby forfeiting the "now" and focus on the "will be".

I hope, Baba God is part of the equation?
Before you come dey regret

Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Her Customized G-Wagon (Pictures) by Adsensegirl: 8:38pm On Sep 22, 2021
NewSoul:

Lemme quickly correct you before you marry and u can't last in it for 2 weeks. A woman does not earn respect by the money she has but by her ability to be feminine, chaste, upright, keep her home(if she is married), respect and submit to her husband and kind to everyone only then will society accord her the respect she deserves.

A man is accorded respect by the resources he possess even if he's not morally upright, society will still reverence him...

I understand every bit. Just 1 question for you would you rather marry a pest for a wife or a supportive one?
Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Her Customized G-Wagon (Pictures) by Akell(m): 9:23pm On Sep 22, 2021
Aprokogirl, that's not a customised G-Wagon. It's a customised number plate. Please, know this and know peace.
Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Her Customized G-Wagon (Pictures) by orlaglobal234: 9:27pm On Sep 22, 2021
Congratulations on your G-wagon, your jeep make sense i like it
Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Her Customized G-Wagon (Pictures) by mamagee3(f): 9:42pm On Sep 22, 2021
She ‘a been posting photos in front of that g-wagon since the beginning of time..

She needs a new ride. angry
Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Her Customized G-Wagon (Pictures) by Drizzy5001(m): 10:00pm On Sep 22, 2021
Mtcheeew
Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Her Customized G-Wagon (Pictures) by Fedelma: 11:16pm On Sep 22, 2021
Ancestorial food
Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Her Customized G-Wagon (Pictures) by Cof1ex(m): 11:21pm On Sep 22, 2021
Iyasaburi:

I hope, Baba God is part of the equation?
Before you come dey regret
lie lie i no go regret anything.... E go even better say u de regret ur life lying on d bed beside regina daniel than mama Nkechi or Iya Olajide
Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Her Customized G-Wagon (Pictures) by Cof1ex(m): 11:25pm On Sep 22, 2021
Tranquility2345:

Just know that life is short sha undecided
most times it's lack of money that makes life short....
Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Her Customized G-Wagon (Pictures) by OdefaGirl(f): 12:09am On Sep 23, 2021
Her fashion line is well represented... The 2 Pieces and the sneakers... RD
Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Her Customized G-Wagon (Pictures) by iRepNaija1: 1:41am On Sep 23, 2021
Does she have herpes? Because in the third picture, Regina looks like she has herpes on her upper lip. undecided
Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Her Customized G-Wagon (Pictures) by InvertedHammer: 6:46am On Sep 23, 2021
/
The Nigerian environment does not do justice to cars. After about 6 months,it turns the looks of any exotic car to crap.

/
Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Her Customized G-Wagon (Pictures) by Blackdisciple(m): 8:56am On Sep 23, 2021
Is it bombproof??
Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Her Customized G-Wagon (Pictures) by seanjy4konji: 2:17pm On Sep 23, 2021
I no go blame you...

Na Nigeria turn everybody to yahoo boy and yahoo girl..

Na money all of us deh find but it just hard for man to find maga to pay.
Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Her Customized G-Wagon (Pictures) by sekkiz: 4:46pm On Sep 23, 2021
Money money ��
Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Her Customized G-Wagon (Pictures) by Iyasaburi: 7:48pm On Oct 02, 2021
Cof1ex:
lie lie i no go regret anything.... E go even better say u de regret ur life lying on d bed beside regina daniel than mama Nkechi or Iya Olajide

Odiegwu!
Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Her Customized G-Wagon (Pictures) by Bush2013: 9:33pm On Oct 11, 2021
Adsensegirl:
I hope this mentality of over reliance on men will not kill us ladies one day. We don't believe in ourselves anymore and that's really bad. Marry a rich man... that's why men will never respect us. Make your own money ladies!
I was the one that called you some days ago.
I need one who will teach me blogging , and how I can be driving paid traffic on it.
Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Her Customized G-Wagon (Pictures) by Adsensegirl: 12:00am On Oct 12, 2021
Bush2013:
I was the one that called you some days ago.
I need one who will teach me blogging , and how I can be driving paid traffic on it.

Yea I remember. You can learn that from YouTube. I only sell adsense account.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Eric Akhigbe Graduates From UNILAG In Style (Pictures) / Cynthia Morgan Slams Paul And Jude Okoye / Don Jazzy Reacts To Super Eagles’ Victory Against Iceland, Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.