Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,644 members, 7,816,650 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

How To Prevent Xiaomi From Spying On You And Stealing Your Data - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Prevent Xiaomi From Spying On You And Stealing Your Data (7068 Views)

First Time Of Buying Xiaomi From A Xiaomi Rep Here And Got It Delivered To My do / How To Stop Google From Spying On Your Phone / MTN Is Cheating You And Stealing Your Data Codedly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Prevent Xiaomi From Spying On You And Stealing Your Data by hoilakes(m): 11:11pm On Sep 28, 2021
Funny we should migrate to naijamade? it wont be funny wen you start seeing ur chat screenshots as memes on Twitter
paltielx:
Best option is to stop buying Chinese phone period
Re: How To Prevent Xiaomi From Spying On You And Stealing Your Data by talktalk4u: 10:52am On Sep 29, 2021
SunshineHQ:
tecno and infinix also steal data, i dont see people having sleepless night over that
you this girl leave infinix and tecno for this matter na xiaomi the news they talk bout ... xiaomi na Hushpuppy

1 Like

Re: How To Prevent Xiaomi From Spying On You And Stealing Your Data by talktalk4u: 10:57am On Sep 29, 2021
SunshineHQ:
tecno and infinix also steal data, i dont see people having sleepless night over that
show proof
Re: How To Prevent Xiaomi From Spying On You And Stealing Your Data by SunshineHQ(m): 10:59am On Sep 29, 2021
talktalk4u:
show proof
proof of what? a chinese company stealing data?
Re: How To Prevent Xiaomi From Spying On You And Stealing Your Data by Freelancerx: 5:59pm On Sep 29, 2021
Hmmm they said it is normal
Re: How To Prevent Xiaomi From Spying On You And Stealing Your Data by Breastfeed: 5:00pm On Oct 01, 2021
They really need to work on this whole spying issue o,cos it's not really funny anymore
Re: How To Prevent Xiaomi From Spying On You And Stealing Your Data by Breastfeed: 5:01pm On Oct 01, 2021
SunshineHQ:
this is a xaomi issue but your hate for TECNO and Infinix won't let you see the truth and be realistic, sad .
Re: How To Prevent Xiaomi From Spying On You And Stealing Your Data by Idarachris84: 9:20pm On Oct 02, 2021
This heading just made my night!

Please i could totally use these steps to assist and aid my friends wey dey this predicament.

Lol! Sucks! shocked
Re: How To Prevent Xiaomi From Spying On You And Stealing Your Data by Kakadancefreak(f): 9:37pm On Oct 02, 2021
I don save am!

This is just proof for those wey no know say na wetin this brand dey do.

E no make sense undecided
Re: How To Prevent Xiaomi From Spying On You And Stealing Your Data by Wanni25(f): 9:43pm On Oct 02, 2021
Great article!

Well spelt out for people wey no dey wise!

This brand no be it at all. shocked
Re: How To Prevent Xiaomi From Spying On You And Stealing Your Data by Fonjewel0(f): 9:53pm On Oct 02, 2021
This cracked me up men!

grin grin grin

Na girl or guy?

talktalk4u:
you this girl leave infinix and tecno for this matter na xiaomi the news they talk bout ... xiaomi na Hushpuppy
Re: How To Prevent Xiaomi From Spying On You And Stealing Your Data by Epass2f: 11:00am On Oct 04, 2021
Thanks for the update.. let me save this here abeg
Re: How To Prevent Xiaomi From Spying On You And Stealing Your Data by Ammaizingemmy: 11:02am On Oct 04, 2021
Abeg let me save this, and also save a friend, thank for the info..
Re: How To Prevent Xiaomi From Spying On You And Stealing Your Data by chocoboi: 11:06am On Oct 04, 2021
So this is actually true A word is enough for the wise, i hope the rest as learnt their lesson..
Re: How To Prevent Xiaomi From Spying On You And Stealing Your Data by andelawhite: 12:51pm On Oct 04, 2021
But that's a very wrong thing to do. Why spy on your users? Aren't there laws guiding against such practices?
Re: How To Prevent Xiaomi From Spying On You And Stealing Your Data by selfdefence: 8:45pm On Oct 06, 2021
Shuregirl:
nothing like customer privacy
e no make sense at all
Re: How To Prevent Xiaomi From Spying On You And Stealing Your Data by RealEzee(m): 8:14pm On Oct 07, 2021
Alot of dumb peeps here tho

As far as y'all open accounts on Gmail and the likes using be it andriod devices or others your data is been collated, it's no news, some of y'all even save your passwords on your Chrome, sense is far from lots of peeps Sha.

1 Like

Re: How To Prevent Xiaomi From Spying On You And Stealing Your Data by talktalk4u: 2:29pm On Oct 11, 2021
SunshineHQ:
tecno and infinix dont steal data.- mohbola 2021
will you keep mute ... they will soon block this account
Re: How To Prevent Xiaomi From Spying On You And Stealing Your Data by talktalk4u: 5:15pm On Oct 11, 2021
SunshineHQ:
tecno and infinix dont steal data.- mohbola 2021
keep mute you never tire to they lie ?
Re: How To Prevent Xiaomi From Spying On You And Stealing Your Data by sunshineV(f): 6:17pm On Oct 11, 2021
RealEzee:
Alot of dumb peeps here tho

As far as y'all open accounts on Gmail and the likes using be it andriod devices or others your data is been collated, it's no news, some of y'all even save your passwords on your Chrome, sense is far from lots of peeps Sha.
u say a lot of peeps? grin i think its just one dumb guy remix-ing the same sentence with different monikers
Re: How To Prevent Xiaomi From Spying On You And Stealing Your Data by nikkie001: 6:42pm On Oct 11, 2021
paltielx:
Best option is to stop buying Chinese phone period
Re: How To Prevent Xiaomi From Spying On You And Stealing Your Data by tattler: 6:48pm On Oct 11, 2021
DONFRANSKID:
E get phone where no dey steal data
All I see Is hatred trying to bring down xiaomi
Even google they steal self
True �, haters everywhere angry

1 Like

Re: How To Prevent Xiaomi From Spying On You And Stealing Your Data by tattler: 9:34pm On Oct 11, 2021
sunshineV:
u say a lot of peeps? grin i think its just one dumb guy remix-ing the same sentence with different monikers
LEEMAO grin
Re: How To Prevent Xiaomi From Spying On You And Stealing Your Data by paltielx: 9:45pm On Oct 11, 2021
nikkie001:
It's Chinese phone or nothing, periodt!
You are free tobuy, but your data are not save
Re: How To Prevent Xiaomi From Spying On You And Stealing Your Data by talktalk4u: 2:11pm On Oct 15, 2021
paltielx:
You are free tobuy, but your data are not save
don't mind them joor
Re: How To Prevent Xiaomi From Spying On You And Stealing Your Data by nikkie001: 8:25am On Oct 16, 2021
talktalk4u:
don't mind them joor
yinmu undecided
Re: How To Prevent Xiaomi From Spying On You And Stealing Your Data by Mohbola(f): 4:08pm On Oct 16, 2021
talktalk4u:
keep mute you never tire to they lie ?
leave am

(1) (2) (Reply)

If You Can’t Afford Blackberry Q10, A Cheaper Version Is Here! / Help!! S5 Get Fake?? / Live Pictures From The Camon C9 Launch In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.