Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,390 members, 7,815,830 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

Please, I Need Your Advice. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Please, I Need Your Advice. (1359 Views)

Please I'm Depressed I Need Your Advice / Pharmacy Students Pls I Need Your Advice Urgently / Those Into Oil And Gas, I Need Your Advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please, I Need Your Advice. by Anuoluwa12345(f): 5:04pm On Sep 22, 2021
Good evening everyone, pls I want to know which soft skills pays best, like which of them is an hit cake, that their job is always available social media more.
Digital marketing, content writing etc... Pls, advice me, I want to choose a course that's is if great demand, so as not to waste money.

And pls, how much does it cost to buy course in udemy. Thanks in advance.
Re: Please, I Need Your Advice. by micxwell(m): 8:27am On Oct 20, 2021
I can answer the last question. Provided your Google account is in Naira and not USD Dollars. You can get courses for as low as N5k on Udemy during their regular price slash. Just wishlist the courses you want and buy them during the price slash.

Re: Please, I Need Your Advice. by Anuoluwa12345(f): 2:52pm On Oct 20, 2021
Ohh, thanks so much... Pls when next is there course slash.
micxwell:
I can answer the last question. Provided your Google account is in Naira and not USD Dollars. You can get courses for as low as N5k on Udemy during their regular price slash. Just wishlist the courses you want and buy them during the price slash.
Re: Please, I Need Your Advice. by micxwell(m): 3:38pm On Oct 20, 2021
Anuoluwa12345:
It comes at least once in two weeks. You just have to download the app and watch out for the priceslash.

1 Like

Re: Please, I Need Your Advice. by Anuoluwa12345(f): 4:27pm On Oct 20, 2021
Is the app name, udemy??
micxwell:

It comes at least once in two weeks. You just have to download the app and watch out for the priceslash.
Re: Please, I Need Your Advice. by micxwell(m): 4:41pm On Oct 20, 2021
Anuoluwa12345:
Is the app name, udemy??
yea

1 Like

Re: Please, I Need Your Advice. by micxwell(m): 2:15pm On Oct 21, 2021
Anuoluwa12345:
They're on sales right now.

1 Like

Re: Please, I Need Your Advice. by Sified(m): 12:48pm On Oct 22, 2021
Anuoluwa12345:
Good evening everyone, pls I want to know which soft skills pays best, like which of them is an hit cake, that their job is always available social media more.
Digital marketing, content writing etc... Pls, advice me, I want to choose a course that's is if great demand, so as not to waste money.

And pls, how much does it cost to buy course in udemy. Thanks in advance.

I can help you with Udemy courses, you can send a pm

1 Like

Re: Please, I Need Your Advice. by Anuoluwa12345(f): 7:16pm On Oct 22, 2021
I have sent the pm ma, but u haven't reply... I await response.
Sified:

I can help you with Udemy courses, you can send a pm
Re: Please, I Need Your Advice. by Sified(m): 7:43pm On Oct 22, 2021
Anuoluwa12345:
I have sent the pm, but u haven't reply... I await response.
Received, kindly check your mail.

(1) (Reply)

Please ICSAN Graduates And Students Can We Meet Here. / Corporate Slavery / Professional Research Project Writers For MSC/BSC Project Writing Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.