Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

Women Do Not Deserve The Misogyny That Reigns On Nairaland Front PAGE - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Women Do Not Deserve The Misogyny That Reigns On Nairaland Front PAGE (5217 Views)

This Woman Doesn’t Deserve To Be Cheated On” – Man Shares How He Stopped Himself / See The Insults A FB Group Admin Reigns On His Moderator / Married Women, Do You Still Give Guys Your Contact? Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women Do Not Deserve The Misogyny That Reigns On Nairaland Front PAGE by BRATISLAVA: 4:26pm On Sep 23, 2021
JovialJune:

And you arrived at the bolded, equating everyone as ladies in your enclave or your sisters, your rants right from your first comment was baseless and empty, you went from going personal with the Op, to gallivanting sheepishly about with other females, your kind cannot be more than the walkabouts in the streets who come here to make mouth like a weasel when you are actually a worm in real life, I blame Bratislava for wasting her time with an empty lot, all of you so called male have commented irrationally and senselessly on here, which is expected actually, because you all don't even know your left from right, always facing front like people being remote controlled,

Imagine one yapping about because of the thread op used as reference, instead of focusing on what is seen everywhere in most threads by guys, their problem is cos it was a counter thread, does it change the obvious fact that is seen by thread created by most guys? Honestly the sets of men existing here all have the same empty brain, even the ones that try to behave matured lowkey supports the rants of the raving ones to a 't', keep at it, online persona is not reality, I blame bratis for trying to be reasonable with y'all.

I have decided to leave the discussion. It's better to discuss with a stone than these warped males.

They are willfully blind. All of them have a deep-seated resentment, envy and hate of women that makes them trivialize anything they hear about women or play whataboutism with it. It's obvious they have opinions that are anti-women. And most are plain dumb. It's a pity that majority of the males on the forum present IQs in double digits.

Some give the excuse that they will marry as the reason they are disgusting to women online. But the news we see about men is a reflection of their minds. News that they pretend doesn't exist.

Online they reveal the dirtiest recesses of their shallow minds.

What they actually need is misandry.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Women Do Not Deserve The Misogyny That Reigns On Nairaland Front PAGE by JovialJune(f): 4:28pm On Sep 23, 2021
When I said y'all males are empty, I was very right.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Do Not Deserve The Misogyny That Reigns On Nairaland Front PAGE by Ayotemide(f): 4:31pm On Sep 23, 2021
I have seen your brilliant contributions, You try. I couldn't even quote more than two people. The essence of the post is to post and go. You will not need to respond to opinions that validate the need for the post. The internalised women-hating attitude will be dealt with, one thread at a time.

BRATISLAVA:

I have decided to leave the discussion. It's better to discuss with a stone than these warped males.

They are willfully blind. All of them have a deep-seated resentment, envy and hate of women that makes them trivialize anything they hear about women or play whataboutism with it. It's obvious they have opinions that are anti-women. And most are plain dumb. It's a pity that majority of the males on the forum present IQs in double digits.

Some give the excuse that they will marry as the reason they are disgusting to women online. But the news we see about men is a reflection of their minds. News that they pretend doesn't exist.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Women Do Not Deserve The Misogyny That Reigns On Nairaland Front PAGE by JovialJune(f): 4:32pm On Sep 23, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

Full fledged misandry, but who has the time to waste and banter with them, I already know that at the end of the day, this thread will be a fruitless effort,

I'm out too.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Women Do Not Deserve The Misogyny That Reigns On Nairaland Front PAGE by crackhaus: 4:53pm On Sep 23, 2021
advanceDNA:

U see insult in everything...
Mehnnn!! your paranoial mode is on steriod.. how do u even relate with people offline.?? That's a rhetorical question abeg...no answer ooo
gringrin

4 Likes

Re: Women Do Not Deserve The Misogyny That Reigns On Nairaland Front PAGE by kay9(m): 7:27pm On Sep 23, 2021
crackhaus:

gringrin

Lolzz grin grin grin grin Lwkmd grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Women Do Not Deserve The Misogyny That Reigns On Nairaland Front PAGE by sodiamond: 11:41am On Sep 24, 2021
Saintmary:
It's obvious that a lot of males are afraid of women. They don't understand women. Whatever you don't understand, you get suspicious of, and seek to destroy. That is what's happening here.
kiss kiss
Re: Women Do Not Deserve The Misogyny That Reigns On Nairaland Front PAGE by lilvicky68(m): 12:00pm On Sep 24, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

The way you're stressing this issue it seems it's more than a nairaland thing to you..

Free your heart..and you can also choose to ignore any post that doesn't suit you..
Re: Women Do Not Deserve The Misogyny That Reigns On Nairaland Front PAGE by Saintmary(f): 1:42pm On Sep 24, 2021
advanceDNA:

Thank God...
dialogue with you isn't going to be civil anyways as u already think men are out to destroy your kind

I don't think so, I observed it.

Most of you lots are liabilities to the actualization of your women's dreams and destinies.
That's a destruction on it's own.

1 Like

Re: Women Do Not Deserve The Misogyny That Reigns On Nairaland Front PAGE by pansophist(m): 2:00pm On Sep 24, 2021
The basic definition for "freedom of speech" is,
"I don't like what you have to say, but I'll protect your right to say it"

Freedom of speech also necessitates "freedom of reach", because what's the point of "speech freedom" if I can't reach anyone? So the mods did nothing wrong by pushing it to the front page. There are people that say crazy things on nairaland, I either ignore or debunk them. What I will never do is to close their mouth, so they won't speak.

I'll rather like to hear what an adversary is saying, than wonder what he has to say. Perhaps, until you start speaking against "the future is female" crooner sapphire, or the male broke shaming that litters nairaland, you can perhaps just keep quiet. Or better still, move to Afghanistan with no freedom of speech, so no one will say something that hurts your feelings, since it's feelings over common-sense.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Women Do Not Deserve The Misogyny That Reigns On Nairaland Front PAGE by advanceDNA: 2:53pm On Sep 24, 2021
Saintmary:

I don't think so, I observed it.

Most of you lots are liabilities to the actualization of your women's dreams and destinies.
That's a destruction on it's own.

U have come again with destruction...

U and the women on this thread are mere alarmist painting destructive pictures that don't exist because of flimsy posts guys are just using to catch cruise on nairaland....u insult men on this forum but when they do it to u..u start crying victimization, patriarchy and disrespect...

For crying out loud many of u come here to sell your body for cheap change..you'll now want the buyers to automatically respect you because u are women ....yeah right!!

U guys are just pathetic victim-claimimg bunch... What u know how to do best is cry foul at international, national, state, and even next to unimportant levels like nairaland ...

Oh ..by the way...if this comment somehow find it's way to destroy your bunch of destinies and careers like u claim...I apologize in advance...
Re: Women Do Not Deserve The Misogyny That Reigns On Nairaland Front PAGE by Regex: 4:25pm On Sep 24, 2021
Ayotemide:
Twice today I have been baffled by Mods decision to move two brain depleting topics to the front page,

The first would be: Careers of a woman would put you off as a man? The low thinking thread lies here full of people with opinions, albeit brain-draining: https://www.nairaland.com/6765187/careers-women-turn-off-man
Next would be: Would you want a Career Woman/ Wife? https://www.nairaland.com/6766070/want-career-woman-house-wife.

It is not a mistake to state that many men here are obsessed with women, their vagina matters, life and generally that they even exist.

All Careers done by men are ''good" and not expected to be a put off for women' in addition there is no word in the dictionary that says 'Career men', it is an anomaly.

At the root of these threads is the consuming need to control women, what they do and what they represent.
It's the same suffocating need that drives some men here to always blame women and find excuses for the violence meted against them. The same ones that vilify other women for having the audacity to have sexual pleasure away from weak joysticks that will never satisfy them.

It's the same need that puts the inglorious bastards that identify as red-pillers barking like dogs from a kennel about 'how evil women are' day and night like the unemployed.

Your mother would be proud to see the stuff you write about women here, Junior.

My requests are easy, we demand respect on these streets, a safe place from poorly-raised overfed bitter men; and more important topics that do not reduce women to commodities whose life goals are taunted by men who would never be enough.

cc: SEUN

Doesn't people have the right to say what they want regardless how you or anyone else feel?

You trample on other people's rights and you call it woke. Is that life?
Re: Women Do Not Deserve The Misogyny That Reigns On Nairaland Front PAGE by Arsenate(m): 4:37pm On Sep 24, 2021
advanceDNA:

Oh ..by the way...if this comment somehow find it's way to destroy your bunch of destinies and careers like u claim...I apologize in advance...
Oh, no, no need for an apology. I, for one, absolutely enjoy it when the ladies in this section are riled up and triggered by comments of anonymous persons on nairaland. cheesy
Re: Women Do Not Deserve The Misogyny That Reigns On Nairaland Front PAGE by mariahAngel(f): 5:16pm On Sep 24, 2021
Arsenate:

Oh, no, no need for an apology. I, for one, absolutely enjoy it when the ladies in this section are riled up and triggered by comments made of anonymous persons on nairaland. cheesy

Of course, you enjoy it.
I mean, you’re only seen where and when hate thrives. undecided
Never for once have I ever read a positive contribution from you on this platform. Never!

By their fruits, ye shall know them. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Women Do Not Deserve The Misogyny That Reigns On Nairaland Front PAGE by Arsenate(m): 5:46pm On Sep 24, 2021
mariahAngel:

Of course, you enjoy it.
I mean, you’re only seen where and when hate thrives. undecided
Never for once have I ever read a positive contribution from you on this platform. Never!

By their fruits, ye shall know them. undecided
This, right here, is the type of compliment I live and thrive on. Never hid the fact that I'm no fan of most female posters on this section. Hate everything they stand for. Hate y'all hypocrisy as it's being exemplified on this very thread.
So I take this comment of yours as a compliment. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Women Do Not Deserve The Misogyny That Reigns On Nairaland Front PAGE by Saintmary(f): 6:04pm On Sep 24, 2021
advanceDNA:

U have come again with destruction...

U and the women on this thread are mere alarmist painting destructive pictures that don't exist because of flimsy posts guys are just using to catch cruise on nairaland....u insult men on this forum but when they do it to u..u start crying victimization, patriarchy and disrespect...

For crying out loud many of u come here to sell your body for cheap change..you'll now want the buyers to automatically respect you because u are women ....yeah right!!

U guys are just pathetic victim-claimimg bunch... What u know how to do best is cry foul at international, national, state, and even next to unimportant levels like nairaland ...

Well, your cruise is biting you in the bum.
Enjoy the backlash.
Btw, please get lost.

1 Like

Re: Women Do Not Deserve The Misogyny That Reigns On Nairaland Front PAGE by Saintmary(f): 6:06pm On Sep 24, 2021
Arsenate:

Oh, no, no need for an apology. I, for one, absolutely enjoy it when the ladies in this section are riled up and triggered by comments of anonymous persons on nairaland. cheesy

Triggered by a low life?
You should be grateful anyone replies you.

3 Likes

Re: Women Do Not Deserve The Misogyny That Reigns On Nairaland Front PAGE by mariahAngel(f): 6:20pm On Sep 24, 2021
Arsenate:

This, right here, is the type of compliment I live and thrive on. Never hid the fact that I'm no fan of most female posters on this section. Hate everything they stand for. Hate y'all hypocrisy as it's being exemplified on this very thread.
So I take this comment of yours as a compliment. cheesy

Honestly, I feel sorry for your soul.

2 Likes

Re: Women Do Not Deserve The Misogyny That Reigns On Nairaland Front PAGE by advanceDNA: 6:54pm On Sep 24, 2021
Saintmary:

Well, your cruise is biting you in the bum.
Enjoy the backlash.
Btw, please get lost.

Back lash, bitting me in the bum..?? ...no wonder posts on this forum offends you women....you think we take things on this forum that serious to consider your comment a backlash....

Madam..u are funny..
Re: Women Do Not Deserve The Misogyny That Reigns On Nairaland Front PAGE by Arsenate(m): 6:55pm On Sep 24, 2021
mariahAngel:

Honestly, I feel sorry for your soul.
Weird you still think I give a damn what you think of me or my soul.

1 Like

Re: Women Do Not Deserve The Misogyny That Reigns On Nairaland Front PAGE by mariahAngel(f): 7:20pm On Sep 24, 2021
Arsenate:

Weird you still think I give a damn what you think of me or my soul.

You don’t have to give a damn.
Re: Women Do Not Deserve The Misogyny That Reigns On Nairaland Front PAGE by Justbehave(m): 9:40pm On Sep 24, 2021
mariahAngel:

You don’t have to give a damn.
Mitcheeew
Re: Women Do Not Deserve The Misogyny That Reigns On Nairaland Front PAGE by mariahAngel(f): 9:47pm On Sep 24, 2021
Justbehave:
Mitcheeew

Enyia! grin
Olia?
Re: Women Do Not Deserve The Misogyny That Reigns On Nairaland Front PAGE by Justbehave(m): 10:32pm On Sep 24, 2021
mariahAngel:

Enyia! grin
Olia?
Ga hie ura biko. Chi ejiela.
Re: Women Do Not Deserve The Misogyny That Reigns On Nairaland Front PAGE by mariahAngel(f): 8:44am On Sep 25, 2021
Justbehave:
Ga hie ura biko. Chi ejiela.

A huru’m edemede gi ahu I hichara...nsogbu adighi. smiley

1 Like

Re: Women Do Not Deserve The Misogyny That Reigns On Nairaland Front PAGE by Justbehave(m): 8:51am On Sep 25, 2021
mariahAngel:

A huru’m edemede gi ahu I hichara...nsogbu adighi. smiley
Imela.

1 Like

Re: Women Do Not Deserve The Misogyny That Reigns On Nairaland Front PAGE by siofra(f): 11:22pm On Sep 25, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

Mature? You will always know the mature ones. If they are hardcore dumb they will resemble the self-acclaimed old one that frequently posts dumb topics on FP, and defends the dumb posts.

One of their red pill teenagers has been banned otherwise he would be here, gigipiller or something like that, spilling all his raging self-hate and turning it on women. Saturday will tell more.

I laughed till tears came out of my eyes, Chai!!
I noticed it was when I reported some of his posts I stopped seeing his new topics online. I guess he was banned grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gbenga Obasanjo Seeks Divorce, Accuses Father(obj) Of Adulterous With His Wife / What If Spouses Demand Less From Each Other? / My Husband And I Quarrel A Lot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.