Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,425 members, 7,958,275 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 11:40 AM

Virgin Girl But Demanding Or Non Demanding Girl But A Prostitute - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Virgin Girl But Demanding Or Non Demanding Girl But A Prostitute (980 Views)

She Said "Yes" Yesterday But Demanding 60k Today. / Virginity Doesn't Guarantee Heaven - Daddy Freeze Says After Virgin Girl Bragged / How To Make Love To A Virgin Girl The First Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Virgin Girl But Demanding Or Non Demanding Girl But A Prostitute by Nobody: 5:55pm On Sep 22, 2021
My friend has these two girls now, one is age 19, the other is age 22. The later is very good and hardly demand a cent frm him unless he choses to give her. But she can sleep around for Africa. The 19 year old is very demanding and has never been in any relationship neither has she had sexual activity before (virgin)
Re: Virgin Girl But Demanding Or Non Demanding Girl But A Prostitute by thesicilian: 6:08pm On Sep 22, 2021
Relationship is not all about money and sex.

1 Like

Re: Virgin Girl But Demanding Or Non Demanding Girl But A Prostitute by Nobody: 6:09pm On Sep 22, 2021
I wish this can make front page
Re: Virgin Girl But Demanding Or Non Demanding Girl But A Prostitute by chatinent: 6:13pm On Sep 22, 2021
My friend..
Coughs..
..has these two girls now, one is age 19, the other is age 22. The later is very good and hardly demand a cent frm him unless he choses to give her.
Okay?
But she can sleep around for Africa.
You mah wey dey date two girls be brolosho. How come you have an option now?
The 19 year old is very demanding and has never been in any relationship neither has she had sexual activity before (virgin)
I don't really like talking about who bi virgins and who no bi. E no concern me.

My advice is that you should stop flirting, and date when you are ready for marriage.

Have a nice century.

1 Like

Re: Virgin Girl But Demanding Or Non Demanding Girl But A Prostitute by Nobody: 6:20pm On Sep 22, 2021
chatinent:

Coughs..

Okay?

You mah wey dey date two girls be brolosho. How come you have an option now?

I don't really like talking about who bi virgins and who no bi. E no concern me.

My advice is that you should stop flirting, and date when you are ready for marriage.

Have a nice century.
Can you just answer the question please? Pansophist come and answer question please.

1 Like

Re: Virgin Girl But Demanding Or Non Demanding Girl But A Prostitute by pansophist(m): 6:23pm On Sep 22, 2021
Iyaebe:
Can you just answer the question please? Pansophist come and answer question please.

I think say you be old woman. You still be virgin ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Virgin Girl But Demanding Or Non Demanding Girl But A Prostitute by GeneralPula: 6:26pm On Sep 22, 2021
The virgin one is still better..
Re: Virgin Girl But Demanding Or Non Demanding Girl But A Prostitute by Nobody: 6:27pm On Sep 22, 2021
pansophist:

I think say you be old woman. You still be virgin ?
Yes but I intend to loose it on December 14th,I've really tried,I really have.
Re: Virgin Girl But Demanding Or Non Demanding Girl But A Prostitute by chatinent: 6:28pm On Sep 22, 2021
GeneralPula:

How dem dey know virgin?
Re: Virgin Girl But Demanding Or Non Demanding Girl But A Prostitute by chatinent: 6:29pm On Sep 22, 2021
Iyaebe:

Where question mark dey for en essay?
Re: Virgin Girl But Demanding Or Non Demanding Girl But A Prostitute by Magnoliaa(f): 6:31pm On Sep 22, 2021
Hehehe. Wahala ma wa wa ooo. cheesy Watin persin no go read for hia? Y'all never get tired of these topics, do you?
Re: Virgin Girl But Demanding Or Non Demanding Girl But A Prostitute by Nobody: 6:31pm On Sep 22, 2021
GeneralPula:

kikikiki so you won't mind the unnecessary billing from her?an exchange for the hymen I guess lol.Guys and their love for chaste women(virgins)but same guys are responsible for the non virgins we have around. Complicated
Re: Virgin Girl But Demanding Or Non Demanding Girl But A Prostitute by Nobody: 6:33pm On Sep 22, 2021
chatinent:

Where question mark dey for en essay?
Forget the question mark and answer the question
Re: Virgin Girl But Demanding Or Non Demanding Girl But A Prostitute by chatinent: 6:34pm On Sep 22, 2021
Iyaebe:
Forget the question mark and answer the question

I don't know how to measure virgins so I don't create the disparity.
Re: Virgin Girl But Demanding Or Non Demanding Girl But A Prostitute by lilvicky68(m): 6:35pm On Sep 22, 2021
Tell your friend to make them 3..
Re: Virgin Girl But Demanding Or Non Demanding Girl But A Prostitute by GeneralPula: 6:36pm On Sep 22, 2021
Iyaebe:
kikikiki so you won't mind the unnecessary billing from her?an exchange for the hymen I guess lol.Guys and their love for chaste women(virgins)but same guys are responsible for the non virgins we have around. Complicated

I’m a man. I’ll know how to handle her when I acquire her..

A fresh fish is forever better than a rotten one..
Re: Virgin Girl But Demanding Or Non Demanding Girl But A Prostitute by greatnaija01: 6:38pm On Sep 22, 2021
Drwinz:
My friend has these two girls now, one is age 19, the other is age 22. The later is very good and hardly demand a cent frm him unless he choses to give her. But she can sleep around for Africa. The 19 year old is very demanding and has never been in any relationship neither has she had sexual activity before (virgin)

Your "FRIEND" is not OK, why is he keeping two girls when it is clear NONE OF THEM IS WIFE MATERIAL... he should stop wasting their time and focus on his own life and growth. He should stop allowing his ERECTION control his DIRECTION. The girls are too young to have stable sense. Ladies younger than 26 are flingers and players... He should move on and make his life so BIG, that stable, mature ladies will come to him

1 Like

Re: Virgin Girl But Demanding Or Non Demanding Girl But A Prostitute by Nobody: 6:39pm On Sep 22, 2021
Na wa ooo..... Op, u sure say the girl way too dey demand money na virgin? How u take know say she be virgin? undecided
Re: Virgin Girl But Demanding Or Non Demanding Girl But A Prostitute by Nobody: 6:39pm On Sep 22, 2021
GeneralPula:

I’m a man. I’ll know how to handle her when I acquire her..

A fresh fish is forever better than a rotten one..
You can handle a rotten one too to become better
Re: Virgin Girl But Demanding Or Non Demanding Girl But A Prostitute by Sonnobax15(m): 8:54pm On Sep 22, 2021
lipsrsealed embarassed
Re: Virgin Girl But Demanding Or Non Demanding Girl But A Prostitute by Ahmback(m): 9:27pm On Sep 22, 2021
tell that to our Nigerian girls
thesicilian:
Relationship is not all about money and sex.

(1) (Reply)

Where You Served Breakfast In 2021? Share Your Experience / Difficulty Identifying Identical Twins. / Free Accomodation For A Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.