Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

NIPOST Delivery From Aliexpress - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / NIPOST Delivery From Aliexpress (7842 Views)

Phone I Ordered From Aliexpress Is Being Held By Nigerian Customs / NCC, NIPOST To Verify SIM Card Owners' Addresses / The Item I Ordered From Aliexpress Hijacked In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NIPOST Delivery From Aliexpress by riksss: 10:31am On Sep 29, 2021
It's difficult to organize correctly the process of transporting any cargo if you don't understand logistics. In addition, such attempts can lead to delays in delivery for various reasons that can be harmful for your business. Therefore, the best solution would be to use professional outsourcing services, for example, such as the cross dock facility service that I found here https://pnwwarehousing.com/cross-dock.html . It seems to me that the location of this warehouse is very convenient and allows me to quickly change the route of cargo transportation due to an unstable situation due to a pandemic, or just to a more profitable one for my business.
Re: NIPOST Delivery From Aliexpress by Segatendo: 11:15am On Jan 12, 2022
shayubobo:
You aren't getting it. Speedaf logistic is under "aliexpress standard shipping" so when you pick aliexpress standard shipping, it will be handled by speedaf

Not all AliExpress standard shipping is handled by Speedaf Logistics. I placed an order for a phone last year October using the AliExpress standard shipping metbod. However, it was handled by Singapore post and has arrived Nigeria since December 13 and received by NIPOST. When I contact them last week, I was told my package has been dispatched to Osogbo, Osun State, since December. But the post office in Iwo, Osun State, told me they're yet to receive it.
In short, some AliExpress standard shipping are handled by Singapore Post to NIPOST.
Re: NIPOST Delivery From Aliexpress by rottennaija(m): 3:47am On Apr 22, 2022
shayubobo:
Why not use "aliexpress standard shipping" it is handled by speedaf logistics and the maximum is 3weeks for all orders i have made. Some were even 2weeks

I am going to my order list and I discovered all the once I used using "aliexpress standard shipping" where delivered by speedaf Logistics. I need to order a phone, do have any idea of Nigeria customs causes problems like additional money after it arrives Nigeria? I'm intending to use "aliexpress standard shipping"
Re: NIPOST Delivery From Aliexpress by 10thElement: 11:22am On Apr 22, 2022
EshjayLee:
Hello Friends,

Please what’s your experience with NIPOST delivery when you ordered from Chinese website such as AliExpress.
What are the cons and prons!
I have ordered from AliExpress and my order is not delivered, what’s way around it? What can I do to have my order delivered.
Thank you.
getting your item is 50/50 . Next time choose Ali Express standard delivery to save your self from wahala. If your need help to get your item I can help you
Re: NIPOST Delivery From Aliexpress by shayubobo: 3:26pm On Apr 22, 2022
rottennaija:

I am going to my order list and I discovered all the once I used using "aliexpress standard shipping" where delivered by speedaf Logistics. I need to order a phone, do have any idea of Nigeria customs causes problems like additional money after it arrives Nigeria? I'm intending to use "aliexpress standard shipping"
if speedaf handles it!then you are safe. I heard not all "aliexpress standard shipping" is handled by speedaf
Re: NIPOST Delivery From Aliexpress by rottennaija(m): 4:19pm On Apr 22, 2022
shayubobo:
if speedaf handles it!then you are safe. I heard not all "aliexpress standard shipping" is handled by speedaf

Yes. That's is exactly my fear. I'll stop by their office to see how I can get the order from them directly before proceeding on the order. Else I'll just get it from jumia which will be more expensive
Re: NIPOST Delivery From Aliexpress by samuelson06(m): 6:33pm On Jun 02, 2022
shayubobo:
This is a new development. I was wowed at how fast the delivery has been recently. They have now employed the services of third party logistic so when you are checking out, just choose aliexpress standardard shipping. Here is my last order. Ordered on Sept 5 and it was delivered on the 21

I made an order recently and it took a month plus. Picked it up from NIPOST and it was standard shipping. Why didn't speedaf handled it?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Free!!!..free!!!! , Free Recharge Card Pins... Sceptical.... Dive In..... / Hacking The Latest Firmware Of Nokia E51 / Airtel About To Loss Millions Of Subscribers If This Is True

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.