Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

Mob Burns Down Garba Moyi's House In Sokoto ‘For Colluding With Bandits' - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mob Burns Down Garba Moyi's House In Sokoto ‘For Colluding With Bandits' (36759 Views)

Conel Garba Moyi: Serving Comissioner In Sokoto State Dumps PDP, Joins APC / Gani Adams: Yoruba Colluding With Fulani To Attack South-West / Food Prices Are Coming Down — Garba Shehu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mob Burns Down Garba Moyi's House In Sokoto ‘For Colluding With Bandits' by EmmyDJourno: 9:40pm On Sep 22, 2021
No be Sanate wey I see for there

Abi Sanate no be Senate

Abi na another illiterate wey stumble into Power
Re: Mob Burns Down Garba Moyi's House In Sokoto ‘For Colluding With Bandits' by Nobody: 9:42pm On Sep 22, 2021
B-b-b-b-but those brainless bonobos in hisbah said Muslims don't criticize or attack their leaders?
Re: Mob Burns Down Garba Moyi's House In Sokoto ‘For Colluding With Bandits' by afube: 9:51pm On Sep 22, 2021
oilyngbati:
Good job by northern youths. I know the north shall be peaceful once again and that peace shall be an everlasting one.
Contrast this to those in the SE, who are aiding and abetting Ipob terrorists bingos in their midst to wreck havoc on their people….eventually the SE will be consumed by the monster they supported. This Ipob terrorists monster shall consume the likes of Owobokiri, gidigidy, igboid/ pazienza, dede/duru/idiko, proeast, proudigbo and other demons on nairaland who are clapping for Ipob/ESN unknown gunmen. Most of these demons I listed here will not see the end of next year and their sins shall be visited on their children, if at all they have any. Already their hunchback terrorist leader nnamdi cownu’s children are feeling disaster in their lives in the UK.
Finally, may the spirits of innocent Igbo youths killed never rest until nnamdi cownu and his supporters are afflicted with death-amen!

what have you done about Yoruba Yoruba serial skull miners terrorising your own region, no go mind your business o! ndi uchu.

2 Likes

Re: Mob Burns Down Garba Moyi's House In Sokoto ‘For Colluding With Bandits' by ToneroInc: 10:00pm On Sep 22, 2021
dre11:
Garba’s house was burnt down on Tuesday for alleged of complicity with criminals terrorising the area.

http://saharareporters.com/2021/09/22/angry-mob-burns-down-sokoto-commissioner%E2%80%99s-house-%E2%80%98-colluding-bandits

Best News of the year.

We need more of this kinds
Re: Mob Burns Down Garba Moyi's House In Sokoto ‘For Colluding With Bandits' by Dumte(m): 10:15pm On Sep 22, 2021
I love the news coming from Sokoto in the fees days ago.
Last week, they set 13 bandits ablaze whom police were try to set free so they can continue their wicked act.
This week, they've taught the commissioner a lecture on how to lead well.
I love this developments.
Re: Mob Burns Down Garba Moyi's House In Sokoto ‘For Colluding With Bandits' by emilo2bad: 10:30pm On Sep 22, 2021
Peacemaker123:
They sleeping giant has opened one eye the great peace loving and sincère Hausa tribe ,the day it opens the second fulanis will be fighting on two fronts with the real tribe with balls Hausa and Igbo the surely won't survive it..
Sokoto is core fulani state. Please be guided. So as not to fool yourself online
Re: Mob Burns Down Garba Moyi's House In Sokoto ‘For Colluding With Bandits' by nograv: 10:39pm On Sep 22, 2021
How is it, Northern youth waking up is somehow related to activities of IPOB...

I am happy for Northern youth that they are finally seeing through the lies of their elite..
Re: Mob Burns Down Garba Moyi's House In Sokoto ‘For Colluding With Bandits' by Buksaylor: 11:13pm On Sep 22, 2021
dre11:
Garba’s house was burnt down on Tuesday for alleged of complicity with criminals terrorising the area.

http://saharareporters.com/2021/09/22/angry-mob-burns-down-sokoto-commissioner%E2%80%99s-house-%E2%80%98-colluding-bandits

THAT IS THE WAY TO GO....
Re: Mob Burns Down Garba Moyi's House In Sokoto ‘For Colluding With Bandits' by Gfskw: 11:43pm On Sep 22, 2021
Jesus
Re: Mob Burns Down Garba Moyi's House In Sokoto ‘For Colluding With Bandits' by 77star: 12:03am On Sep 23, 2021
LLiKYekoba:

Come to Aba and say it. I'll happily donate AHUJA speaker and microphone to you so you preach your anti-Biafran and pro-abooki message.
shocked Ah
Is obvious u loathe this guy

He no fit play with u again?
Re: Mob Burns Down Garba Moyi's House In Sokoto ‘For Colluding With Bandits' by ajl: 12:18am On Sep 23, 2021
oilyngbati:
Good job by northern youths. I know the north shall be peaceful once again and that peace shall be an everlasting one.
Contrast this to those in the SE, who are aiding and abetting Ipob terrorists bingos in their midst to wreck havoc on their people….eventually the SE will be consumed by the monster they supported. These Ipob terrorists monster shall consume the likes of Owobokiri, gidigidy, igboid/ pazienza, dede/duru/idiko, proeast, proudigbo and other demons on nairaland who are clapping for Ipob/ESN unknown gunmen. Most of these demons I listed here will not see the end of next year and their sins shall be visited on their children, if at all they have any. Already their hunchback terrorist leader nnamdi cownu’s children are feeling disaster in their lives in the UK.
Finally, may the spirits of innocent Igbo youths killed never rest until nnamdi cownu and his supporters are afflicted with death-amen!

Sorry, it's too late. I don't see the north surviving this.

1 Like

Re: Mob Burns Down Garba Moyi's House In Sokoto ‘For Colluding With Bandits' by TOPCRUISE(m): 12:30am On Sep 23, 2021
Probably the commissioner colluded with the bandits because they were instrumental during elections
Re: Mob Burns Down Garba Moyi's House In Sokoto ‘For Colluding With Bandits' by Mendy101: 2:55am On Sep 23, 2021
Peacemaker123:
They sleeping giant has opened one eye the great peace loving and sincère Hausa tribe ,the day it opens the second fulanis will be fighting on two fronts with the real tribe with balls Hausa and Igbo the surely won't survive it..
Lol they are talking about Sokoto, you found a way to bring Igbo inside it, funny how You guys think you are even worth the trouble.
Re: Mob Burns Down Garba Moyi's House In Sokoto ‘For Colluding With Bandits' by mema900: 4:30am On Sep 23, 2021
Hangmnk:
[s]PDP member. Always knew PDP are sponsoring bandits and Boko Haram[/s]

Nigerians. Always knew Nigerians are sponsoring bandits and Boko Haram
Re: Mob Burns Down Garba Moyi's House In Sokoto ‘For Colluding With Bandits' by tiger28: 4:32am On Sep 23, 2021
SANATE OR SENATE?? If I am correct then these Abokis have been cursed with perpetual illiteracy.
Re: Mob Burns Down Garba Moyi's House In Sokoto ‘For Colluding With Bandits' by somehow: 7:20am On Sep 23, 2021
nograv:
How is it, Northern youth waking up is somehow related to activities of IPOB...

I am happy for Northern youth that they are finally seeing through the lies of their elite..

Not same
Ipob hardly blame their own eastern leaders

They believe 100% of their problems are caused by everyone else except their own people.
Re: Mob Burns Down Garba Moyi's House In Sokoto ‘For Colluding With Bandits' by Blackdisciple(m): 7:40am On Sep 23, 2021
When ever the youths reacts they are hoodlums, they are angry mobs, they are miscreants, they are hooligans, they are touts.....

But when they keep calm and be killed or being killed they are youths ok keep up .

But all Nigerian youths will become that angry mobs, hooligans, hoodlums miscreants, touts y'all used to call them hmmmm even Sierra Leone will be small thing, Rwanda 1994 will be a child's play, there will be no airport to escape not even the water ways too and that time is coming, I only pity kids ...
Re: Mob Burns Down Garba Moyi's House In Sokoto ‘For Colluding With Bandits' by Nobody: 8:38am On Sep 23, 2021
People's power.
Re: Mob Burns Down Garba Moyi's House In Sokoto ‘For Colluding With Bandits' by nograv: 5:39pm On Sep 23, 2021
somehow:

Not same
Ipob hardly blame their own eastern leaders

They believe 100% of their problems are caused by everyone else except their own people.

Stop telling lies, Igbos are marginalised..

Igbos get the highest JAMB scores, if Nigeria were remotely meritocratic that means Igbos would dominate huge portions of the civil service for example

They dont due to ethnic nepotism.. Which is on full display and has rewarded less talented folks particularly from the North with jobs..

Igbos have every right to engage in non violent protest and seek succession if their demands are not met..
Re: Mob Burns Down Garba Moyi's House In Sokoto ‘For Colluding With Bandits' by somehow: 8:59pm On Sep 23, 2021
nograv:

Stop telling lies, Igbos are marginalised..

Igbos get the highest JAMB scores, if Nigeria were remotely meritocratic that means Igbos would dominate huge portions of the civil service for example

They dont due to ethnic nepotism.. Which is on full display and has rewarded less talented folks particularly from the North with jobs..

Igbos have every right to engage in non violent protest and seek succession if their demands are not met..

Typical
Re: Mob Burns Down Garba Moyi's House In Sokoto ‘For Colluding With Bandits' by nograv: 11:12pm On Sep 23, 2021
somehow:

Typical

I know facts are painful for individuals like yourself.. tongue
Re: Mob Burns Down Garba Moyi's House In Sokoto ‘For Colluding With Bandits' by somehow: 9:12am On Sep 24, 2021
nograv:

I know facts are painful for individuals like yourself.. tongue

Next
Re: Mob Burns Down Garba Moyi's House In Sokoto ‘For Colluding With Bandits' by nograv: 8:08am On Sep 25, 2021
somehow:

Next

E pain am, lost for words cheesy

This is the thing, you Northerners wrestled power from all the other groups in Nigeria.

Instead of rising to the occasion and ruling wisely, you impoverished your own people and sponsored violence in the same said Arewa/Kanuri region.

The youth are now waking up to the fact that the very same largely Fulani politicians have failed them and you want to bring up IPOB Clown

At the same time, Southerners of all extractions have watched the economy decline and herdsmen violence increase significantly under Fulani watch and but have had relatively little to no recourse to pursue political change due to increasing 'ethnic nepotism'.

Hence the rise of Nnamdi Kanu and Sunday Igboho. Instead of addressing these grievances Northern Fulani politicians merely doubled down on suppression and added false flag operations in the South East to paint IPOB (which is at its core a non violent movement) as violent terrorists.

All of the latest problems in Nigeria are the result of poor leadership of largely Northern politicians of Fulani extraction.. Most of Nigeria now knows this and come 2023 will act accordingly (throwing your kin out). Don't think fielding Hausa candidates will save you, their slavish obedience to Fulani domination has not gone unnoticed. Likewise your vassals like Tinubu the corrupt dwarf will not be you trojan horses either. We know he stood idly by as the order to shoot protestors at Lekki tollgate was given..

Change is coming to Nigeria, like the Tigray in Eithiopia be really for it.. While you will cry, I will watch with a bag of popcorn.. cheesy
Re: Mob Burns Down Garba Moyi's House In Sokoto ‘For Colluding With Bandits' by somehow: 8:55am On Sep 25, 2021
nograv:

Done?

Hope you know I didnt read it?
Re: Mob Burns Down Garba Moyi's House In Sokoto ‘For Colluding With Bandits' by nograv: 3:14pm On Sep 25, 2021
somehow:

Done?

Hope you know I didnt read it?

I know, everyone knows abookis don't read
Re: Mob Burns Down Garba Moyi's House In Sokoto ‘For Colluding With Bandits' by somehow: 5:26pm On Sep 25, 2021
nograv:

I know, everyone knows abookis don't read
Small mindedness.
Re: Mob Burns Down Garba Moyi's House In Sokoto ‘For Colluding With Bandits' by nograv: 6:11pm On Sep 25, 2021
somehow:
Small mindedness.

No It isn't small mindedness.. I have no time for religious bigots and terrorist sympathisers..

Anyway the Jamb results would suggest what I am saying isn't far from the truth lol.. cheesy

If you want to rebuild the umayyid Caliphate why do you want us to come with you?? Yeye people..

Aba go forth and do want you want ALONE tongue mumu mtchew..
Re: Mob Burns Down Garba Moyi's House In Sokoto ‘For Colluding With Bandits' by Anago55: 6:39pm On Sep 25, 2021
A security guard given to a local government chairman in Abakaliki killed an innocent youth simply because the guy overtook their convoy,as a result of this, the youths of the village (Ebhia Unuhu) went on rampage and set ablaze the hotel of the local government chairman and his PA, who is from the same community with the youths

Guess what, the Nigerian police in combination with the Army and the so called Ebube agu went on a killing spree,as we speak,more than 7 youths of the community are down with many others languishing in police cell. They were all tagged ESN and IPOB members

How many people have been arrested so far in sokoto that set ablaze the house of a lawmaker?

Nigerians with conscience should react to this please

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Corruption: South Africa Beats Nigeria As “Most Corrupt” African Country / Pictures Of Looters In Nigeria/ Before And After Karma... / Ambode Changes Twitter Profile To Former Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.