Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,906 members, 7,814,064 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

Bbnaija: Saga's Sister Drags Biggie For Playing With His Brother's Mental Health - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija: Saga's Sister Drags Biggie For Playing With His Brother's Mental Health (2281 Views)

Bobrisky’s "Sister" Drags Eniola Ajao For Abandoning Bobrisky In EFCC Net(Video) / Bbnaija Saga Drags Biggie And Liquorose / Tonto Dikeh's Sister Drags Blessing Osom For Sharing Shocking Details About Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija: Saga's Sister Drags Biggie For Playing With His Brother's Mental Health by newsvib: 7:51pm On Sep 22, 2021
BBNaija: Saga's sister drags Biggie for playing with his brother's mental health, demands his eviction

Saga's sister has called out the organizers of the Big Brother Naija show for exploiting the housemate's mental health for entertainment.⁣

Adejumo Okusaga recently took to her Instagram story to express her disappointment at the show organisers. She wrote: "This actually made me really sad. Giving the Kayvee situation, I never expected @bigbronaija to be this insensitive. People are legit worried. You are playing with people's mental health for entertainment and sport. Wow!"⁣

The housemate has been trending all day for being inconsolable following Nini's top secret prank exit.⁣

According to Saga's friend, his aunt had reached out to him to help get...... Continue reading: https://www.gistcent.com.ng/2021/09/bbnaija-sagas-sister-drags-biggie-for.html

Follow link to see her pictures: https://www.gistcent.com.ng/2021/09/bbnaija-sagas-sister-drags-biggie-for.html

Re: Bbnaija: Saga's Sister Drags Biggie For Playing With His Brother's Mental Health by Jerryherd: 7:54pm On Sep 22, 2021
This explains alot.... Saga doesn't seem well upstairs... He is few hours from a mental breakdown
Re: Bbnaija: Saga's Sister Drags Biggie For Playing With His Brother's Mental Health by Oppavii(m): 7:55pm On Sep 22, 2021
I for fit see you make I sound� you...
Re: Bbnaija: Saga's Sister Drags Biggie For Playing With His Brother's Mental Health by xpressionx(m): 8:01pm On Sep 22, 2021
Your brother na simp
Re: Bbnaija: Saga's Sister Drags Biggie For Playing With His Brother's Mental Health by lilvicky68(m): 8:02pm On Sep 22, 2021
Bigi is just training him..

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Saga's Sister Drags Biggie For Playing With His Brother's Mental Health by mariahAngel(f): 8:16pm On Sep 22, 2021
Unfortunately, it is part of what they signed up for.
To be used as lab rats.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Saga's Sister Drags Biggie For Playing With His Brother's Mental Health by sammybest889(m): 8:16pm On Sep 22, 2021
Abeg hu de talk (saga sister) chisss!!! No b ur fault na APC,(buhari cus am)

Re: Bbnaija: Saga's Sister Drags Biggie For Playing With His Brother's Mental Health by Kestolove(m): 8:30pm On Sep 22, 2021
Ur brother is a fool
Re: Bbnaija: Saga's Sister Drags Biggie For Playing With His Brother's Mental Health by BlueAir: 9:38pm On Sep 22, 2021
angry U wouldn't choose to have your brother nature for #100m
Re: Bbnaija: Saga's Sister Drags Biggie For Playing With His Brother's Mental Health by punisha: 10:01pm On Sep 22, 2021
Never seen anyone this pathetic.
Re: Bbnaija: Saga's Sister Drags Biggie For Playing With His Brother's Mental Health by Iamicekid(m): 10:33pm On Sep 22, 2021
Make your brother comot now, if he wan comot, biggie sha no force am come the show
Re: Bbnaija: Saga's Sister Drags Biggie For Playing With His Brother's Mental Health by suffering: 2:33am On Sep 23, 2021
The housemate has been trending all day for being inconsolable
Is he a widower? He has spent only two months in a relationship. Big Brother is recording his stupidity live so he might eventually learn from it. If he feels his mental health is taking a hit then he should consult a psychologist after the show.
Re: Bbnaija: Saga's Sister Drags Biggie For Playing With His Brother's Mental Health by Munzy14(m): 12:41pm On Sep 23, 2021
She want to be noticed...Her brother entered the house for fame and money....Those things don't come that easy....You must pay the price. grin

Na we tell am to fall mugu..cheesy
Re: Bbnaija: Saga's Sister Drags Biggie For Playing With His Brother's Mental Health by sekkiz: 4:48pm On Sep 23, 2021
My dear go and site down somewhere �

(1) (Reply)

Portable Reunites With His Son Who Was Forcibly Taken away from him 2 Years Ago / Jessica Simpson V Ashlee Simpson (if You Have To Choose) / My Mum Didn't Support My First Marriage -kefee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.