Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,188 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

Man Shows Off N43k Plate Of Eba And Soup (Pictures) - Food (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Man Shows Off N43k Plate Of Eba And Soup (Pictures) (75676 Views)

Lagos Releases 20,000 Bags Of Eko Rice, Pegs 50kg At N43k, 25kg For N22k / See The Plate Of Food I Got For 1500 In An Eatery. The Fish Alone Is 1k / Molokhia Soup: How Arabs Make Ewedu Soup (Pictures, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Shows Off N43k Plate Of Eba And Soup (Pictures) by steffi01(m): 11:05am On Sep 23, 2021
Maybe it's just the sample and 43k is probably the price of the pots of soup meat and eba altogether. But I'm not hosting a party nau.

If you say its only for that small thing above then I believe you are ready to receive the heavy strike of thunder that will faya u. Rubbish and ingredients shocked

1 Like

Re: Man Shows Off N43k Plate Of Eba And Soup (Pictures) by Tundex911: 11:06am On Sep 23, 2021
I guess reason why bubu no take us serious for once...

Lazy Nigeria youth but spending much every single day

Smh
Re: Man Shows Off N43k Plate Of Eba And Soup (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:06am On Sep 23, 2021
PhavesGideon:
Bros... I can't spend that amount of money on food in 3 months... I swear.. no be chais

You lie!

In a month I spend close to 45k for feeding. Still, food, I no see where e dey. even with all the rationing. And it's just only me o.
This holiday opened my eyes to this fact.

May God help us.
Re: Man Shows Off N43k Plate Of Eba And Soup (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:10am On Sep 23, 2021
Mercychen:

You lie!

In a month I spend close to 45k for feeding. Still, food, I no see where e dey. even with all the rationing. And it's just only me o.
This holiday opened my eyes to this fact.

May God help us.
15k for food stuffs is ok for me in a month.. no be enjoyment I come for, na survival now.
Re: Man Shows Off N43k Plate Of Eba And Soup (Pictures) by gawu1: 11:11am On Sep 23, 2021
The price cut there might be plus one night service of the woman that will deliver the order.
I fear yam-legs women doing catering business more than devil itself. They must add it with prostitution. In Hausa language, we call that '' a ci towo a ci mai towo''.
Re: Man Shows Off N43k Plate Of Eba And Soup (Pictures) by charlypoker(m): 11:12am On Sep 23, 2021
Is this stupidity or foolishness? Has money made go crazy? 43k for just 2 wraps of eba, vegetable soup and some pieces of meat or whatever?
shie na last supper be that? with 5k you can prepare that same soup and feed 5 people with it. cool shocked shocked grin
Re: Man Shows Off N43k Plate Of Eba And Soup (Pictures) by tonididdy(m): 11:13am On Sep 23, 2021
Playloaded:
A Twitter user found himself at the sharp end of online flack after he advertised a local dish with an intercontinental price.

The tweep known as Engr Ashile showed off a plate of eba and vegetable soup, and said it costs N43,620.

The dish had two mounds of eba and vegetable soup garnished with kpomo and assorted meat.

He claimed that it was his business and he asked interested customers to order so it can be delivered to their doorstep at N43, 620.

Ashile’s post, generated massive response but rather than the comments to be flooded with orders, many posed questions on what makes the meal so special for it to be sold at that amount.

Sharing a photo, he wrote;

https://playloaded.com.ng/nigerians-react-as-man-shows-off-plate-of-eba-and-soup-that-cost-over-n43k/
... it's the N20 until the 43600 for me angry
If not I would have bought this as it looks worth it.
Re: Man Shows Off N43k Plate Of Eba And Soup (Pictures) by buharibanjo(m): 11:14am On Sep 23, 2021
On top car?
Re: Man Shows Off N43k Plate Of Eba And Soup (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:14am On Sep 23, 2021
PhavesGideon:

15k for food stuffs is ok for me in a month.. no be enjoyment I come for, na survival now.

Where are you based?

Come to Lagos, your tone go change.
Who's talking about enjoyment with 45k.

If you want to enjoy in Lagos, 70k a month will do.

Break period over. Let me hit the classroom. Biko.
Re: Man Shows Off N43k Plate Of Eba And Soup (Pictures) by wink2015(m): 11:15am On Sep 23, 2021
You probably pay "VAT" which is a consumption tax.

The vat is used to develop the lazy northern states like KADUNA STATE under el rufai.
Re: Man Shows Off N43k Plate Of Eba And Soup (Pictures) by toxtimmy: 11:16am On Sep 23, 2021
Which kind jazz be this?... Abi this na the new kidnapping business? That is you buy and they know you get small money and dem come kidnap you at night...lol

Playloaded:
A Twitter user found himself at the sharp end of online flack after he advertised a local dish with an intercontinental price.

The tweep known as Engr Ashile showed off a plate of eba and vegetable soup, and said it costs N43,620.

The dish had two mounds of eba and vegetable soup garnished with kpomo and assorted meat.

He claimed that it was his business and he asked interested customers to order so it can be delivered to their doorstep at N43, 620.

Ashile’s post, generated massive response but rather than the comments to be flooded with orders, many posed questions on what makes the meal so special for it to be sold at that amount.

https://playloaded.com.ng/nigerians-react-as-man-shows-off-plate-of-eba-and-soup-that-cost-over-n43k/

1 Like

Re: Man Shows Off N43k Plate Of Eba And Soup (Pictures) by AuroraB(f): 11:19am On Sep 23, 2021
Mercychen:

Bush rat I guess? grin.
Sorry, i'll pass. cool
Nigerians will eat their guardian angel if he chooses to come in the form of an animal cheesy
Re: Man Shows Off N43k Plate Of Eba And Soup (Pictures) by MrNipplesLover(m): 11:19am On Sep 23, 2021
Commentor:
How much is a full goat?

Brain no go keel you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Shows Off N43k Plate Of Eba And Soup (Pictures) by Bluntemperor: 11:20am On Sep 23, 2021
Olunmercy56:
#43? For this thing? grin grin #1500 or nothing undecided undecided

Scammer Soup,ni eleyi o!
Please,stop disgracing Nigeria joor.
Re: Man Shows Off N43k Plate Of Eba And Soup (Pictures) by aktolly54(m): 11:25am On Sep 23, 2021
He should go Canada or US, Nigerian abroad go buy am. Thats about $100 or so
Re: Man Shows Off N43k Plate Of Eba And Soup (Pictures) by porthouse7(f): 11:25am On Sep 23, 2021
Olunmercy56:
#43? For this thing? grin grin #1500 or nothing undecided undecided
600 max @ my ilupeju joint
Re: Man Shows Off N43k Plate Of Eba And Soup (Pictures) by Odion2016(m): 11:26am On Sep 23, 2021
emorse:
You'll be shocked to find out that some people actually pay that much. They claim its "class". Lubbishhhhhh.

All i see is ponmo and fish,,something that wont cost more than 2k max to prepare...
Nonsense and ingredients...
Re: Man Shows Off N43k Plate Of Eba And Soup (Pictures) by IdJack(m): 11:27am On Sep 23, 2021
Is this food the last super?

How much is a fool goat?

Abeg this food is N1500.

Kindly check my signature for your business ideas and updates
Re: Man Shows Off N43k Plate Of Eba And Soup (Pictures) by neighbourhud: 11:27am On Sep 23, 2021
vchinedu01:
43k for a plate of eba and leave full with meat
Sheyyy na last supper weyyy u wan buy shop nii >: sad
Even last supper no drain pocket...

1 Like

Re: Man Shows Off N43k Plate Of Eba And Soup (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:31am On Sep 23, 2021
neighbourhud:

Even last supper no drain pocket...
U guy wan blow overnight grin
Re: Man Shows Off N43k Plate Of Eba And Soup (Pictures) by neighbourhud: 11:34am On Sep 23, 2021
vchinedu01:

U guy wan blow overnight grin

I tire grin
Re: Man Shows Off N43k Plate Of Eba And Soup (Pictures) by alphaconde(m): 11:35am On Sep 23, 2021
Goalnaldo:
Werey grin Dem fit beat the food comot for your body cheesy

who loose
Re: Man Shows Off N43k Plate Of Eba And Soup (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:40am On Sep 23, 2021
ClassicMan202:
Wetin dey pain me na that N20 wey dey on top the price
620 na for pepper cool

1 Like

Re: Man Shows Off N43k Plate Of Eba And Soup (Pictures) by novia22(f): 11:46am On Sep 23, 2021
Wetin annoy me sef no be the price, but on top the 43k na goat ass them Carry give you.....no be tail curve like that? Them for put show boy join na...... angry
Re: Man Shows Off N43k Plate Of Eba And Soup (Pictures) by Karemarealty288(m): 11:50am On Sep 23, 2021
vchinedu01:
43k for a plate of eba and leaf full with meat
Sheyyy na last supper weyyy u wan buy shop nii >: sad

Na kpomo full there.

1 Like

Re: Man Shows Off N43k Plate Of Eba And Soup (Pictures) by ibrocool(m): 11:53am On Sep 23, 2021
Commentor:
How much is a full goat?
I tire my brother

2 Likes

Re: Man Shows Off N43k Plate Of Eba And Soup (Pictures) by Marcosabrus(m): 12:04pm On Sep 23, 2021
[color=#990000][/color]
Playloaded:

hnmm
Wahala be like Eba
Re: Man Shows Off N43k Plate Of Eba And Soup (Pictures) by mrkings84(m): 12:07pm On Sep 23, 2021
ClassicMan202:
Wetin dey pain me na that N20 wey dey on top the price

The #20 na him be their gain.....

Maybe the meal na last supper!!

1 Like

Re: Man Shows Off N43k Plate Of Eba And Soup (Pictures) by DrHighchief(m): 12:16pm On Sep 23, 2021
Una can lie..
Re: Man Shows Off N43k Plate Of Eba And Soup (Pictures) by NelviusGrey(m): 12:22pm On Sep 23, 2021
this one dat is mad...how much is kpomo?...did you pluck the vegetables from God's garden in heaven?... undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Shows Off N43k Plate Of Eba And Soup (Pictures) by Realhommie(m): 12:27pm On Sep 23, 2021
Kriely:
43k will get a single guy foodstuffs for a month at least..
That's actually foodstuff for a month and half atleast, excluding perishables...

Wetin single guy dey chop, Lol... I eat twice a day mostly and i don't even eat that much sef.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pregnant Python Killed This Morning. See Picture Inside / Which Blender Type Is Durable And Can Grind Beans. / Latest Prices Of Bags Of Rice In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.