Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,737 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

Man Shows Off N43k Plate Of Eba And Soup (Pictures) - Food (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Man Shows Off N43k Plate Of Eba And Soup (Pictures) (75666 Views)

Lagos Releases 20,000 Bags Of Eko Rice, Pegs 50kg At N43k, 25kg For N22k / See The Plate Of Food I Got For 1500 In An Eatery. The Fish Alone Is 1k / Molokhia Soup: How Arabs Make Ewedu Soup (Pictures, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Shows Off N43k Plate Of Eba And Soup (Pictures) by Realhommie(m): 12:29pm On Sep 23, 2021
Veggieseedies:

I think he is the same person as Dustin Rhodes, Cody Rhodes dad, Randy Orton's rookie.
He later teamed up with his son Cody at AEW
Yes he is same person.... Na old timer ooooo, one of the laziest in his time, Lol..

I remember watching him in my early to late teens.

1 Like

Re: Man Shows Off N43k Plate Of Eba And Soup (Pictures) by faithfull18(f): 12:31pm On Sep 23, 2021
In Nigeria, maybe in the overs.

1 Like

Re: Man Shows Off N43k Plate Of Eba And Soup (Pictures) by elonmuskbaby: 12:32pm On Sep 23, 2021
charlypoker:
Is this stupidity or foolishness? Has money made go crazy? 43k for just 2 wraps of eba, vegetable soup and some pieces of meat or whatever?
shie na last supper be that? with 5k you can prepare that same soup and feed 5 people with it. cool shocked shocked grin
the likes of DJ cuppy, Obi cubana
or Davido willl not see anything wrong in spending ₦43 k on such food

1 Like

Re: Man Shows Off N43k Plate Of Eba And Soup (Pictures) by Reference(m): 12:33pm On Sep 23, 2021
grin.... a little laughter to lighten my angry mood all morning.
Inflation is seriously messing with my delivery schedules.
The faster prices change the longer it takes to get stuff.
Everyone is busy with calculators constantly these days.
No one works anymore.
Very annoying.

1 Like

Re: Man Shows Off N43k Plate Of Eba And Soup (Pictures) by Selfmotivated: 12:37pm On Sep 23, 2021
Nigerians and showoff is like 5 and 6
Re: Man Shows Off N43k Plate Of Eba And Soup (Pictures) by ashawopikin(m): 12:50pm On Sep 23, 2021
Olunmercy56:
#43? For this thing? grin grin #1500 or nothing undecided undecided
u even try, 1,500 for eba and vegetable with kpomo and panla

1 Like

Re: Man Shows Off N43k Plate Of Eba And Soup (Pictures) by elonmuskbaby: 12:54pm On Sep 23, 2021
NelviusGrey:
this one dat is mad...how much is kpomo?...did you pluck the vegetables from God's garden in heaven?... undecided
vegetables wey no pass ₦100

3 Likes

Re: Man Shows Off N43k Plate Of Eba And Soup (Pictures) by Oyindaberry(f): 1:05pm On Sep 23, 2021
The guy is just catching cruise, we’re friends on Twitter

2 Likes

Re: Man Shows Off N43k Plate Of Eba And Soup (Pictures) by aniblue(m): 1:10pm On Sep 23, 2021
For the Cubana(s) cheesy
Re: Man Shows Off N43k Plate Of Eba And Soup (Pictures) by princewarri1985: 1:11pm On Sep 23, 2021
1 cup of garri 50 naira go make that eba, that meat for that soup non pass 500 naira, thunder fire that man for posting rubbish
Re: Man Shows Off N43k Plate Of Eba And Soup (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:15pm On Sep 23, 2021
Packaging or Hype?

All I see is 2 cups of gari and 200 naira kpomo diced.
He didn't even use a decent plate but tray.
Is he serving his dog?
Re: Man Shows Off N43k Plate Of Eba And Soup (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:17pm On Sep 23, 2021
princewarri1985:
1 cup of garri 50 naira go make that eba, that meat for that soup non pass 500 naira, thunder fire that man for posting rubbish

Guy canda no be meat o.

1 Like

Re: Man Shows Off N43k Plate Of Eba And Soup (Pictures) by Testimony1988(m): 1:19pm On Sep 23, 2021
Hmmmm, the price is very expensive, with less than that amount, one will get good food of that nature in Mr Biggs.
Re: Man Shows Off N43k Plate Of Eba And Soup (Pictures) by Emmacy001: 1:24pm On Sep 23, 2021
No be food abi na manner
Re: Man Shows Off N43k Plate Of Eba And Soup (Pictures) by juman(m): 1:28pm On Sep 23, 2021
Commentor:

Very few restaurants would charge you 200 Euros for a meal.

They must be upscale, in a trendy business district where you book a table easily a week in advance.

Even at that, the set meal would not be 200 euros a pop.

Yeah upscale restaurants.
But there are course meal that are not more than thirty or forty euros as well.
You would see some Somalian ladies also eating there.

Those expensive restaurants, I tell you, you have passed in front of the restaurants many many times but you think they are regular restaurants.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Shows Off N43k Plate Of Eba And Soup (Pictures) by poiZon: 1:31pm On Sep 23, 2021
Kriely:
43k will get a single guy foodstuffs for a month at least..
Na that atlease save u...
43k wey i fit use chop for 2months

2 Likes

Re: Man Shows Off N43k Plate Of Eba And Soup (Pictures) by NelviusGrey(m): 1:39pm On Sep 23, 2021
elonmuskbaby:
vegetables wey no pass ₦100
aswear grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Shows Off N43k Plate Of Eba And Soup (Pictures) by TEMPESTETIM(m): 1:45pm On Sep 23, 2021
Something wr go digest within 30min??
Arosko:
Continue whining yourself, Wetin make herm dey special? How is garri, vegetable leave, pọnmọ and the assorted meat?
Re: Man Shows Off N43k Plate Of Eba And Soup (Pictures) by elonmuskbaby: 1:50pm On Sep 23, 2021
NelviusGrey:

aswear grin
with atarodo ₦50 sprinkled on it grin

Well Na some people who dey buy am Na him give them liver to sell ₦43k food

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Shows Off N43k Plate Of Eba And Soup (Pictures) by Kriely(m): 1:54pm On Sep 23, 2021
poiZon:

Na that atlease save u...
43k wey i fit use chop for 2months

Hahaha una for chop my head if I didn’t put the “at least” grin

1 Like

Re: Man Shows Off N43k Plate Of Eba And Soup (Pictures) by Lovenorth: 2:14pm On Sep 23, 2021
Commentor:
How much is a full goat?
Pls help me ask him grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Shows Off N43k Plate Of Eba And Soup (Pictures) by Mamijoh(f): 2:41pm On Sep 23, 2021
Totilopussylick:
Maybe he meant forthythree naira six hundred and twenty kobo undecided
grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Shows Off N43k Plate Of Eba And Soup (Pictures) by Mamijoh(f): 2:44pm On Sep 23, 2021
Mercychen:
undecided with this soup that looks poorly cooked as if they just cut habanero pepper and vegetables inside oil?

By the way, what type of meat is that that looks like rat tail?

I won't buy this for 1k.
grin
Re: Man Shows Off N43k Plate Of Eba And Soup (Pictures) by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:02pm On Sep 23, 2021
Athemisia:
People will... It's even less than a 100 dollars

you wrote "its even less than a $100" as if people in the west pay that much for a plate of takeaway food, LOL!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Shows Off N43k Plate Of Eba And Soup (Pictures) by orlaglobal234: 3:43pm On Sep 23, 2021
That money will buy me a plot of land in my village .

That money will pay salary of four nursery and primary school teachers in my area.

And did you remember that minimum wages of civil servants is not up to that amount of plate of Eba

2 Likes

Re: Man Shows Off N43k Plate Of Eba And Soup (Pictures) by pansophist(m): 3:47pm On Sep 23, 2021
Commentor:
How much is a full goat?

I wonder o grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Shows Off N43k Plate Of Eba And Soup (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:19pm On Sep 23, 2021
Athemisia:

This is gold dust the son of dusty Rhodes and elder brother to Cody.

Yes
Re: Man Shows Off N43k Plate Of Eba And Soup (Pictures) by Akinwaley11(m): 4:34pm On Sep 23, 2021
emorse:
You'll be shocked to find out that some people actually pay that much. They claim its "class". Lubbishhhhhh.
Alaye nobody go buy this for that amount. Se dem no go hungry again ni after eating it.

1 Like

Re: Man Shows Off N43k Plate Of Eba And Soup (Pictures) by Maconstruct(m): 4:45pm On Sep 23, 2021
Imagine one eats it before seeing the price on the plate shocked

1 Like

Re: Man Shows Off N43k Plate Of Eba And Soup (Pictures) by Welderwede(m): 4:47pm On Sep 23, 2021
ClassicMan202:
Wetin dey pain me na that N20 wey dey on top the price

Jesus Christ

2 Likes

Re: Man Shows Off N43k Plate Of Eba And Soup (Pictures) by BluntCrazeMan: 5:15pm On Sep 23, 2021
Playloaded:
A Twitter user found himself at the sharp end of online flack after he advertised a local dish with an intercontinental price.

The tweep known as Engr Ashile showed off a plate of eba and vegetable soup, and said it costs N43,620.

The dish had two mounds of eba and vegetable soup garnished with kpomo and assorted meat.

He claimed that it was his business and he asked interested customers to order so it can be delivered to their doorstep at N43, 620.

Ashile’s post, generated massive response but rather than the comments to be flooded with orders, many posed questions on what makes the meal so special for it to be sold at that amount.

Sharing a photo, he wrote;

https://playloaded.com.ng/nigerians-react-as-man-shows-off-plate-of-eba-and-soup-that-cost-over-n43k/
The shiit that comes from this must be very expensive..

1 Like

Re: Man Shows Off N43k Plate Of Eba And Soup (Pictures) by Tapout(m): 5:17pm On Sep 23, 2021
AuroraB:
Nigerians will eat their guardian angel if he chooses to come in the form of an animal cheesy

lol..that one will be certified "manna from heaven"

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pregnant Python Killed This Morning. See Picture Inside / Which Blender Type Is Durable And Can Grind Beans. / Latest Prices Of Bags Of Rice In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.