Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,399 members, 7,812,173 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:30 AM

Man Shows Off N43k Plate Of Eba And Soup (Pictures) - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Man Shows Off N43k Plate Of Eba And Soup (Pictures) (75603 Views)

Lagos Releases 20,000 Bags Of Eko Rice, Pegs 50kg At N43k, 25kg For N22k / See The Plate Of Food I Got For 1500 In An Eatery. The Fish Alone Is 1k / Molokhia Soup: How Arabs Make Ewedu Soup (Pictures, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Shows Off N43k Plate Of Eba And Soup (Pictures) by 15ssDRIVE(m): 10:11am On Sep 23, 2021
Baba IF digit plenty,you no go mind oh. Sometimes it’s good to try and see the other side of the river, after all na still people dey eat am!!!
Re: Man Shows Off N43k Plate Of Eba And Soup (Pictures) by Goalnaldo(m): 10:11am On Sep 23, 2021
alphaconde:
food makes sense

if na paying after eating I go risk am

the food suppose give me better energy take fight
Werey grin Dem fit beat the food comot for your body cheesy

1 Like

Re: Man Shows Off N43k Plate Of Eba And Soup (Pictures) by tonyashburton: 10:13am On Sep 23, 2021
Na typo.Na N4362.00 him wan write but after the mistake was made and he got roasted he left it like that.
Re: Man Shows Off N43k Plate Of Eba And Soup (Pictures) by Amazingodii(m): 10:16am On Sep 23, 2021
The food no hungry me self... Mtcheww!

1 Like

Re: Man Shows Off N43k Plate Of Eba And Soup (Pictures) by suffering: 10:17am On Sep 23, 2021
costs N43,620
I wanted to say it was paid by his company. Him saying it was made with his own hands changed my mind.

This is one thing I hate about marketing. His act is no different from trying to sell a 2.5M NGN 90 inch 8K TV on Nairaland, e no go happen. This place where the average user subsists on a 0 - 1 - 0 meal plan and walks daily to school or their mediocre means of survival is not where you can find such a customer. Now an oil company which houses expatriates or a foreign forum with expatriates interested in coming over is the best bet. By the time you convert that amount to dollars one will understand why the price is no big deal. He could also have posted the meal to pepper to average hungry idiot who won’t spend more than 300 NGN for a meal.
Re: Man Shows Off N43k Plate Of Eba And Soup (Pictures) by peacesamuel94(m): 10:17am On Sep 23, 2021
Arimann:
08095772737 +2348095772737
Run away from this scammer

Hiding in a different thread to post numbers with another of your alternate moniker is a dumb trick that I have noticed about you long ago. So change tactics. Mr late comer.
Re: Man Shows Off N43k Plate Of Eba And Soup (Pictures) by adeboizy11(m): 10:23am On Sep 23, 2021
43.650 percent of my own hard earn salary �. Money dey where e dey.
Re: Man Shows Off N43k Plate Of Eba And Soup (Pictures) by Babaken(m): 10:24am On Sep 23, 2021
Olunmercy56:
#43? For this thing? grin grin #1500 or nothing undecided undecided
last I go fit pay na 2k
Re: Man Shows Off N43k Plate Of Eba And Soup (Pictures) by Rastaramsey(m): 10:25am On Sep 23, 2021
Damnnnn niggarr
If u enter iya uju for upper sakponba for there, order two wraps of fufu, egusi soup and three meats, cum wash am with trophy 1 bottle....
LMAO
Re: Man Shows Off N43k Plate Of Eba And Soup (Pictures) by Totilopussylick(m): 10:25am On Sep 23, 2021
frleopardo:
Gold dust or Goldberg?
This one na indomie generation tongue

There is Goldberg

There is Gold dust

There is star dust him brother.

All wrestlers
Re: Man Shows Off N43k Plate Of Eba And Soup (Pictures) by kenodrill: 10:26am On Sep 23, 2021
Impossicant
Re: Man Shows Off N43k Plate Of Eba And Soup (Pictures) by room089: 10:28am On Sep 23, 2021
vchinedu01:
43k for a plate of eba and leave full with meat
Sheyyy na last supper weyyy u wan buy shop nii >: sad

No!
Not leave full with meat (you count the tiny tiny pieces of kpomo join?)

BUT

Meat full with leaves

Na so thief dey start!

I no blame am!
Everything goes in this country - no price control!

1 Like

Re: Man Shows Off N43k Plate Of Eba And Soup (Pictures) by elonmuskbaby: 10:29am On Sep 23, 2021
Olunmercy56:
what is 1,500 something you can get for ₦800 in lagos.

1 eba-₦100
2-₦200

Meat-₦300
Little Pomo maybe 50 50₦
Re: Man Shows Off N43k Plate Of Eba And Soup (Pictures) by Holluwhakemmy(f): 10:29am On Sep 23, 2021
Who will buy this for 43k plus? 1 congo of garri is #300, meat let me say 1k everything on that table should not pass 2500.
Re: Man Shows Off N43k Plate Of Eba And Soup (Pictures) by elonmuskbaby: 10:31am On Sep 23, 2021
MrBrownJay1:
nobody is "that" hungry to pay that much for that delivery meal... not even in the west!

if he has some fancy looking upscale restaurant, thats another matter.
the soup sef no fit sweet like that

Na all these unnecessarily packaged foods wey no dey make brain.they invest so much in making the food and environment look good and forget about making the food itself tasty.

I went to one fancy restaurant in highbrow area of Lagos-lekki to be precise.i order food they call am ₦10k out of curiosity and hunger I ate the food.e no sweet at all.na only aroma and decoration them get.i was so pissed

Meanwhile buka food no go reaci ₦1k wey you go spend and belleful but wetin dey fear me for this mama put foods for Lekki be say them no dey put hygiene into consideration.na Doty water them go dey take cook and wash plates.make person no go catch cholera because he no wan spend money.even the environment sef go dey smell with cockroach and rats passing by lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Man Shows Off N43k Plate Of Eba And Soup (Pictures) by Bbbwings: 10:33am On Sep 23, 2021
Commentor:
How much is a full goat?
You go finish whole goat?
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Shows Off N43k Plate Of Eba And Soup (Pictures) by PARADIZEPRIEST: 10:33am On Sep 23, 2021
UNLESS NA ELEPHANT MEAT MIXED WITH WHALE FISH,HE IS WICKED TO PAY SUCH FRIVOLOUS AMOUNT WHILE HIS FELLOW HUMANS AROUND HIM ARE HUNGRY ON HIS STREET. undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Shows Off N43k Plate Of Eba And Soup (Pictures) by pacespot(m): 10:34am On Sep 23, 2021
illicit:
Eba made from Garri or Gold dust

Na oil make am red like that. Nigerians are very funny, they are the reasons why Naira is falling, overpricing their businesses. If a meal will cost you 43k, how much will you need to eat in one week?

1 Like

Re: Man Shows Off N43k Plate Of Eba And Soup (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:34am On Sep 23, 2021
room089:

No!
Not leave full with meat (you count the tiny tiny pieces of kpomo join?)

BUT

Meat full with leaves

Na so thief dey start!

I no blame am!
Everything goes in this country - no price control!
I swear even bread of life no cost reach this amount grin
Re: Man Shows Off N43k Plate Of Eba And Soup (Pictures) by Arimann: 10:35am On Sep 23, 2021
peacesamuel94:

Hiding in a different thread to post numbers with another of your alternate moniker is a dumb trick that I have noticed about you long ago. So change tactics. Mr late comer.
Scammer get a work old, f**l.. See how bad u are looking upon all the money you have defrauded people...

1 Like

Re: Man Shows Off N43k Plate Of Eba And Soup (Pictures) by illicit(m): 10:35am On Sep 23, 2021
pacespot:

Na oil make am red like that. Nigerians are very funny, they are the reasons why Naira is falling, overpricing their businesses. If a meal will cost you 43k, how much will you need to eat in one week?

Abi o, I wonder if the food won't digest and turn to waste in a matter of minutes
Re: Man Shows Off N43k Plate Of Eba And Soup (Pictures) by Illshef(m): 10:36am On Sep 23, 2021
Toorh grin grin

We can help you build your website, design your logo, manage your social media pages, etc at Jetheights services.
www.jetheights.com
Re: Man Shows Off N43k Plate Of Eba And Soup (Pictures) by Bbbwings: 10:37am On Sep 23, 2021
Re: Man Shows Off N43k Plate Of Eba And Soup (Pictures) by Commentor: 10:38am On Sep 23, 2021
juman:
Good business idea.
I have seen restaurants that charge over two hundred euros for some type of meal.
This eba meal is better than those.
Very few restaurants would charge you 200 Euros for a meal.

They must be upscale, in a trendy business district where you book a table easily a week in advance.

Even at that, the set meal would not be 200 euros a pop.
Re: Man Shows Off N43k Plate Of Eba And Soup (Pictures) by Basicend: 10:38am On Sep 23, 2021
Olunmercy56:

Haha bro, let's say N2500.
Re: Man Shows Off N43k Plate Of Eba And Soup (Pictures) by elonmuskbaby: 10:41am On Sep 23, 2021
pacespot:

I wonder o
Re: Man Shows Off N43k Plate Of Eba And Soup (Pictures) by room089: 10:41am On Sep 23, 2021
vchinedu01:

I swear even bread of life no cost reach this amount grin

No mind am!

Engineering no pay, e wan try food industry!
Re: Man Shows Off N43k Plate Of Eba And Soup (Pictures) by bigjj: 10:42am On Sep 23, 2021
This are the kind of people the CBN governor should be chasing after for embarrassing naira.

1 Like

Re: Man Shows Off N43k Plate Of Eba And Soup (Pictures) by room089: 10:47am On Sep 23, 2021
pacespot:

Even if na virgin Mary cook the food, she no go charge reach like that.

Don't be surprised, the man will be grossly underpaying his staff!

If only we have a viable price control system put in place, such wickedness would have been hugely curtailed.

2 Likes

Re: Man Shows Off N43k Plate Of Eba And Soup (Pictures) by elonmuskbaby: 10:51am On Sep 23, 2021
OkuFaba:
Your clients no dey my TL..
This will pass biko, na sapa people dey my tl
minimum wage for the average Nigerian Na ₦50k.where person Wey dey collect ₦50k monthly see ₦43k buy food when e go remove transportation money, money for Gas, recharge card and food.biko wetin remain?

If at all such restaurants have customers, they'll respect themselves and limit it to elite neighbourhood.if them carry am go bariga, Mushin, Agege, Oshodi ,egbeda etc body go tell them

Na high class oloshos and government officials,civil servants and military wey don romance with politicians go dey patronise them

Even igbo buisnessman for Alaba, Onitsha or ikeja wey be millionaire wey hustle for him own money wey no be say Na politics money he dey chop no fit buy that rubbish.i know my Igbo brothers better.theyre very prudent and shrewd buisness men

1 Like

Re: Man Shows Off N43k Plate Of Eba And Soup (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:59am On Sep 23, 2021
Kriely:
43k will get a single guy foodstuffs for a month at least..
Bros... I can't spend that amount of money on food in 3 months... I swear.. no be chais

1 Like

Re: Man Shows Off N43k Plate Of Eba And Soup (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:01am On Sep 23, 2021
AuroraB:
I think that's 'bushmeat' grin

Bush rat I guess? grin.
Sorry, i'll pass. cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Which Blender Type Is Durable And Can Grind Beans. / Pregnant Python Killed This Morning. See Picture Inside / Latest Prices Of Bags Of Rice In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.