Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,283 members, 7,826,119 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

Is Your State Living Up To It's Slogan? - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Is Your State Living Up To It's Slogan? (12996 Views)

What Are The Existing And The Potential Tourist Attraction Sites In Your State? / Which Countries Are Not Living Up To Their Potentials / Nigeria Air: Let's Talk About The New National Carrier Slogan/tagline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Your State Living Up To It's Slogan? by chatinent: 11:07pm On Sep 22, 2021
Borno State bi Home of Peace. Lol.
Re: Is Your State Living Up To It's Slogan? by Emma1Oj(m): 11:10pm On Sep 22, 2021
Yes, "Heart beat of the nation".. We dey represent Wella.. u can't come close to us and not feel our flavor and wormness..

But it depend on what you want, good or bad. Anything u want we dish out to you extremely..!!
Re: Is Your State Living Up To It's Slogan? by Drone95(m): 11:12pm On Sep 22, 2021
sotall:
Borno....Home of Peace
home of piss kiss

1 Like

Re: Is Your State Living Up To It's Slogan? by Kolisky(m): 11:15pm On Sep 22, 2021
iamyemiakins:
Ondo State - The Sunshine State

Come to my state and you will understand better cheesy

Whoever gave Ondo that slogan really deserves accolades cheesy

It’s indeed Sunshine State grin

I school here and knows much about her weather.

Everything is just Excess

1 Like

Re: Is Your State Living Up To It's Slogan? by Kolisky(m): 11:17pm On Sep 22, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

Kano state - Home of Dollars

grin

Yes Mai gida

You should be chastised grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Is Your State Living Up To It's Slogan? by MrNipplesLover(m): 11:40pm On Sep 22, 2021
lilvicky68:
Na person wey remember him state slogan go answer that one.. grin

grin grin grin grin
Re: Is Your State Living Up To It's Slogan? by Bngf: 11:59pm On Sep 22, 2021
No
Re: Is Your State Living Up To It's Slogan? by Nobody: 12:32am On Sep 23, 2021

1 Like

Re: Is Your State Living Up To It's Slogan? by Nobody: 12:41am On Sep 23, 2021

1 Like

Re: Is Your State Living Up To It's Slogan? by Nobody: 12:43am On Sep 23, 2021
Kolisky:

Whoever gave Ondo that slogan really deserves accolades cheesy

It’s indeed Sunshine State grin

I school here and knows much about her weather.

Everything is just Excess

No wonder most people from there are charred.

1 Like

Re: Is Your State Living Up To It's Slogan? by NobleAngell(f): 1:20am On Sep 23, 2021
Seebrian:
It is not a burden but a shining light to the nation.
You think so? Hmmmmmm.
Re: Is Your State Living Up To It's Slogan? by Astravent: 2:10am On Sep 23, 2021
Just the opposite
Re: Is Your State Living Up To It's Slogan? by EdoRabbit(f): 3:14am On Sep 23, 2021
My Ni**ar �
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Edo state
The heart beat of the nation

You don't fuckkk with us and go Scott free

Ask oshiomhole, apc and tinubu ....

If you misbehave ...you go collect....

Niggarrrrs and baby girls in Edo state are not smiling....brave people
Re: Is Your State Living Up To It's Slogan? by EdoRabbit(f): 3:18am On Sep 23, 2021
Heart beat of the nation
cool tongue
Re: Is Your State Living Up To It's Slogan? by oyeb15: 3:27am On Sep 23, 2021
All these questions will make DSS gather your profile gradually and nab you once u make a negative comment.

NL ask about your school, town, relationship,your first job, salary,state ,your location,etc. and u answer sheepishly....

Since the presidency has started posting news directly on this site, you should know her agencies are monitoring your activities.
Re: Is Your State Living Up To It's Slogan? by Godson32(m): 3:41am On Sep 23, 2021
My state Abia State God's own state is more like devil's own state
Re: Is Your State Living Up To It's Slogan? by Kolisky(m): 4:09am On Sep 23, 2021
RenerdsMedia:

No wonder most people from there are charred.

Well, I can’t really say tho

But, I love the State sha
Re: Is Your State Living Up To It's Slogan? by Juliearth(f): 4:39am On Sep 23, 2021
The "power" state is far from living up to its slogan. Powerless power state, if you ask me.
Re: Is Your State Living Up To It's Slogan? by FRANKOSKI(m): 4:50am On Sep 23, 2021
ANAMBRA....LIGHT OF THE NATION.
Re: Is Your State Living Up To It's Slogan? by FRANKOSKI(m): 4:51am On Sep 23, 2021
ANAMBRA....LIGHT OF THE NATION. grin
Re: Is Your State Living Up To It's Slogan? by InHeaven(m): 4:55am On Sep 23, 2021
Ogun is kick and start?
DimIsaac10:
In Nigeria we only have 10 states..
Lagos, Rivers, Akwa Ibom, oyo, Kano, Kaduna, Anambra, Enugu, Plateau, Taraba..
The rest are just kick and start.
Re: Is Your State Living Up To It's Slogan? by Miraclewilfred: 5:51am On Sep 23, 2021
iamyemiakins:
Ondo State - The Sunshine State

Come to my state and you will understand better cheesy
I swear sun wan kill me 4 your state make i come dae go my state jorr.

1 Like

Re: Is Your State Living Up To It's Slogan? by tfash96(m): 6:14am On Sep 23, 2021
GeneralPula:
Yes..

Osun-state..

The state of the living spring..
It is now land of virtue no longer the state of the living spring
Re: Is Your State Living Up To It's Slogan? by mjaylala(m): 6:41am On Sep 23, 2021
Kaduna center of learning.... Is far from anything called learning
Re: Is Your State Living Up To It's Slogan? by faithfull18(f): 6:55am On Sep 23, 2021
The sunshine state, lol, overliving her name.
Re: Is Your State Living Up To It's Slogan? by Emmy000seun(m): 7:24am On Sep 23, 2021
Stolen Dollar grin tongue shocked cool
TarOrfeeek:

Kano state - Home of Dollars

grin

Yes Mai gida
Re: Is Your State Living Up To It's Slogan? by Blackdisciple(m): 7:28am On Sep 23, 2021
That was then all states...

Plateau state was the "home of peace and tourism" which is no more...
Re: Is Your State Living Up To It's Slogan? by ariesbull: 7:31am On Sep 23, 2021
Mr100Dollars:
We dey carry last now o, the state nor get any levels again...a little backward, if rain fall everywhere go be like igbudu market. I didn't call the name of my state o

Pesu waterside na die.....Asaba na shame
Re: Is Your State Living Up To It's Slogan? by Buffalo2(m): 7:44am On Sep 23, 2021
Lawalemi:
Ogun State, No.
Shebi na Gateway state. People dey run to Benin Republic through the state nah abi? grin

1 Like

Re: Is Your State Living Up To It's Slogan? by DimIsaac10(m): 7:46am On Sep 23, 2021
InHeaven:
Ogun is kick and start?
Yes. Forget all does emm sango otta, Ibafo etc.. All na Lagos attache.
Re: Is Your State Living Up To It's Slogan? by flexgoz: 8:06am On Sep 23, 2021
Coal city state!
Where is the coal bikonu?
Re: Is Your State Living Up To It's Slogan? by emeraldlife: 8:18am On Sep 23, 2021
b3llo:
u are indeed a visual representation of ur State slogan

Yeah, actually.

No juicy milk to squeeze out

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

45 Ghanaians Deported From Nigeria / US Visa Lottery: Is It Genuine? / I Need Advice About My Interview In Germany Embassy Pls!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.