Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

Welcome To America - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Welcome To America (334 Views)

Coming To America: Atiku Shows Swag In US (pictured) / PDP Goes To America Without Atiku / I Am Not Going To America - Atiku. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Welcome To America by happy200(m): 8:25pm On Sep 22, 2021
Thank God i made it to America.
I was suffocating in my country so i decided to migrate.
This America is sweeter than "austerity".
It took me less than 3 minutes to migrate from my country to this America.
I wish people will join me in this America, maybe they will find joy.

In this America yes is yes no is no
In this America, you get instant result for any of your actions.
You may find good life in this America even if you don't have money.
In this America you can appear very neat, well dressed with only water in your stomach.

In this America you can spend N200 morning, N200 afternoon and N200 night.
Here you can prioritize on just getting batting soap and perfume.

It's better we stay in this America than loosing brothers and sisters to untimely death

Thank you.
Re: Welcome To America by Olayoo: 8:37pm On Sep 22, 2021
Where is this America sir. Is it in earth? Abi am I the only one that lost?
Re: Welcome To America by happy200(m): 8:41pm On Sep 22, 2021
Olayoo:
Where is this America sir. Is it in earth? Abi am I the only one that lost?
Is another part in America called austerity. You can tell an adult to read what i wrote and direct you

(1) (Reply)

The Most Inspiring Outlook For Nigeria's 61st Independence Day (picture & Piece) / HOW GUNMEN ENFORCING SIT-AT-HOME KILLED DRIVER, SET VEHICLE ABLAZE IN IMO / What I Will Do When I Become The President Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.