Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,146 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

What I Will Do When I Become The President Of Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What I Will Do When I Become The President Of Nigeria (334 Views)

Tony Nwulu: I Will Advertize Commissioner Positions When I Become Governor. / Nigeria Will Be Exporting Marijuana If I Become President- Sowore (video) / Omoyele Sowore: ‘Saraki Will Be Jailed When I Become President’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What I Will Do When I Become The President Of Nigeria by BluntCrazeMan: 10:59am On Oct 06, 2021
Starting from this earlier topic about Youths Participation In Politics..
https://www.nairaland.com/6786883/2023-saraki-tells-youths-not
A Nairalander concurred with Bukola Saraki's opinion that Youths Shouldn't Participate in Politics until 2027. I had to give him a quick bite of my manifesto.
Pappyxar:
He's actually saying the truth, lets be honest is any youth ready or credible to lead the country, even with the mess the country is old people sef no go wan chook head. Youths can take various positions to build a youth network and work towards 2027...
If I become president right now now now,, I can save Nigeria from this mess..
It might take me some time to reconfigure a lot of spoilt individual values and societal values, but I definitely must put a lot of system back in order by the time my first tenure is over.
Yes.
I will use my first tenure to be correcting the bad systems gradually.
Then, use the second tenure to set up an upright systems.
Then the person that may come after me should be the one to make use of the systems that I had put in place, and in no time, Nigeria would be flying very high.
Even white men would be coming to Nigeria for holidays and proper health care and relaxation.
(I am Not planning to come out and bid for the presidency in 2023, but I know that some youths are planning. These type of idle talks shouldn't be dulling the spirits of such youths)
Like as if the Nairalander was not satisfied with my initial response, he persisted with further questions.
Pappyxar:

Now after all said and done, which is the same way most politicians do talk
1. do you have the funds
2. do you have the necessary backup
3. can you keep up the pace even when your whole family life is at risk
4. can you stay faithful eventually if you got elected, and not fall into the hands of godfatherism

be truthful to yourself, then you will understand what he meant.

Running away from battles ain't an act of cowardice, attimes it helps to save the future from impending doom.
Being that I am passionate with the cause I am pursuing, I had to provide answers to him immediately.
BluntCrazeMan:
1.. So, all the past and present leaders of the good countries we try to emulate from Nigeria, they run their tenure of government with their personal funds?

2.. You mean to ask me if I have the necessary plans and workable ideas on how to explore all the possible resources and harness all these resources to good use in order to get the maximum positive output from them?? Then the Answer is a big YESS..

3.. The pace depends largely on my team, and how ready they are able to cooperate with me. But nevertheless, I will make sure to get the very best out of the team. Every occupation has its own occupational hazards. So, for the “family at risk” issue, keep it aside. When we get there, we will deal with it very properly.

4.. If I put up a system that runs on itself, and with lots of prompt checks and balances and adequate controls, to an extent that even me as the man at the topmost position must pass through all the checks and balances and controls without fear or favour, then, who is the pert that called himself a godfather that he himself cannot pass through the whole processes too without any fear or favour??

Bonus..
I am somebody who looks well before entering anything.
I better stay outside if I am not sure of what I am doing.
But once I am convinced that I am making the right move, any type of talking-down would even sound like a motivational speech to me.
Prof Osinbajo urged the youths to participate fully and massively in the upcoming 2023 elections..
Two Strong Politicians, Two Strong Opposite Views..
One thing is sure..
Too much money is being spent on the days of Elections when compared to the money that are being spent during the days of the campaigns.
This is largely due to the funding of the Electoral Malpractices by the parties involved.
I personally wouldn't want to be involved in such type of politics.
That is why I am currently a non-partisan participator in the current political happenings, and I have decided to give much of my attention to the INEC, so as to work towards reducing all the Electoral Malpractices to zero, or at least, to near zero.
After I succeed in that one, then I start testing my ideologies and plans for a better society with the State Politics of my state, and from my state to National Politics.
But first of all, a free, fair, credible and transparent Electoral System is the bedrock of democracy.

(1) (Reply)

Court Scraps All 16 Tics In Kwara, Describes Gov’s Action As Executive Rascality / Carpenters, Taxi Drivers Should Be Made To Pay Tax - House Of Representatives / Ekiti Residents Lament Over Aramoko-igede Road, Others Poor State Of Roads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.