Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

PDP Zones National Chair’s Slot To South-West, North Gets Secretary - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Zones National Chair’s Slot To South-West, North Gets Secretary (20508 Views)

Senator Offers Hajj Slot To Delegates Who Returned Cash After Voting Against Him / Abaribe Reacts As Abia PDP Zones Guber Seat To Abia Central, Abia North / Opunimi Akinkugbe: Buhari Gives Ondo Ambassador Slot To Rivers Indigene (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Zones National Chair’s Slot To South-West, North Gets Secretary by kcnwaigbo: 3:43pm On Sep 23, 2021
BJanta:

You're saying this because the Southeast has no chance at all again.Who are really the agitators for a southern president, especially for the Southeast? Not the Igbos again?
Oga the same strategy you used in 2015 would be deployed against You in 2023

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Zones National Chair’s Slot To South-West, North Gets Secretary by Nobody: 4:33pm On Sep 23, 2021
JimiJunji:

And the issue here is that you've brought no practical points to this conversation, plus I've not even pushed any candidate from the south west but you immediately made an assumption about the leaders from the south west that I support which is simply bigotry and ethnic bias. I haven't said I am against ameachi and I personally think that he'd make a good candidate, ngozi okonjo also not a bad candidate but have you asked her if she plans to leave her job as WTO boss to be president? Are you sure that the conservative north is ready for a female president? On Mr Onu I've already explained his case for you, and I have no problem with Peter Obi becoming president but obviously he'd need to get that ticket from PDP a party which he is a member of, and Akinwunmi Adeshina is also a good candidate but it also depends on if he plans on running for office which I doubt. Understand that politics isn't about being emotional.
Haha..your only defense mechanism is me being 'emotional'...continue giving reasons why others aren't to be considered,continue with your obvious bigotry.
Re: PDP Zones National Chair’s Slot To South-West, North Gets Secretary by JimiJunji: 4:50pm On Sep 23, 2021
Baawahala:

Haha..your only defense mechanism is me being 'emotional'...continue giving reasons why others aren't to be considered,continue with your obvious bigotry.

No, I gave you reasons and you simply made assumptions on me. And I never said no one should be considered.
Re: PDP Zones National Chair’s Slot To South-West, North Gets Secretary by barcaboi(m): 7:26pm On Sep 23, 2021
emmykk:
Olusengu Obasanjo and Goodluck Jonathan enjoyed and benefited when PDP zone it to the south.it is time it is zone to the north.

Those that will not like this information are the yorubas who are glamouring for power to shift to the south but must be them that will get it.

How the yoruba went for VP over Southern president is the problem everyone is enjoying now.

Since they already claimed they helped the current president get to power by voting failure PRO MAX back to back and as such should be rewarded with the presidency come 2023 .
There is smart sense in that. The APC will surely give them the ticket as expected.
However that is if this new PDP northern candidate joker of 2023 don't scare APC Northern Cabal.

Now how a kano , kaduna,Bornu,sokoto and etc of Northern state will vote a yoruba over and hausa/fulani man in 2023 will be very interesting and not to mention that the South south and south east may not vote a yoruba either.

The yorubas will be quick to mention MKO and Tofa election yet MKO never become president neither will they recalled that that annulled victory was the common determination of all Nigerians north and south to kick out military rule that was enjoyed by northern then.

As a political follower of Nigerian politics
The southern components of Nigeria must agree on something otherwise the north will continue to rule.
They have the numbers,tricks and united.
While the south are divided.

I m from Delta state in south south.
E go shock u
Re: PDP Zones National Chair’s Slot To South-West, North Gets Secretary by Nobody: 8:40pm On Sep 23, 2021
Ovamboland:

Why should APC care about Ibo president when PDP you have labored under for 24 years doesn't care about it?

How will people labour for 8 years and hand over the benefits to a new joiner of 6 months? Where is that done/

Help me ask them OOO. APC should ignore her Yoruba founding fathers like Tinubu, Fashola, Aregbe and even an APC Vice President in Osinbajo and hand the Party ticket to a PDP decampee who joined some months ago.

Crystal clear how patently unfair Igbos are. Totally unprincipled people who have no qualms reaping where they have not sown publicly like brazen thieves.

I would really love to see Buhari grant Biafra just to see the horror show the nation would be in even less than two years.

1 Like

Re: PDP Zones National Chair’s Slot To South-West, North Gets Secretary by Nobody: 8:43pm On Sep 23, 2021
kcnwaigbo:

Oga we will not contest in 2023. Tinubu(if at all he will even win the APC ticket) can go and contest against Atiku or Tambuwal

Lol, only because you know no one will vote for an Igbo and you therefore don't want to be humiliated with the biggest and most one-sided electjon loss result in the history of Nigeria. cool

1 Like

Re: PDP Zones National Chair’s Slot To South-West, North Gets Secretary by BJanta: 10:30pm On Sep 23, 2021
kcnwaigbo:

Oga the same strategy you used in 2015 would be deployed against You in 2023

This is your own opinion, precipitated from a deep sense of failure, insignificance, electoral and political weightlessness and primordial envy. You have to tell where the Southeast is favoured in this arrangement.While the Southwest's favour is curried this that way, the Southeast is cast into total, despicable and demeaning neglect despite all your past noise, no consideration for you at all, even in PDP your native land.And the presidency thrown open to fool you, knowing fully well that a Northerner would clinch it at the fullness of time.And knowing deeply well too that there's no fight in the Igboman for national polical office,all he has is senseless greed and childish agitation, always waiting for somebody to gift it to him.
Re: PDP Zones National Chair’s Slot To South-West, North Gets Secretary by kcnwaigbo: 12:17pm On Sep 24, 2021
BJanta:

This is your own opinion, precipitated from a deep sense of failure, insignificance, electoral and political weightlessness and primordial envy. You have to tell where the Southeast is favoured in this arrangement.While the Southwest's favour is curried this that way, the Southeast is cast into total, despicable and demeaning neglect despite all your past noise, no consideration for you at all, even in PDP your native land.And the presidency thrown open to fool you, knowing fully well that a Northerner would clinch it at the fullness of time.And knowing deeply well too that there's no fight in the Igboman for national polical office,all he has is senseless greed and childish agitation, always waiting for somebody to gift it to him.
Yes we agree we are cowards.No contest

1 Like

Re: PDP Zones National Chair’s Slot To South-West, North Gets Secretary by Ovamboland(m): 2:20pm On Sep 28, 2021
Quorax:

Well-spoken.

That 2015 move by South West, unknown to them, weakened the entire Southern position, and right now, we are suffering it.

I would think that PDP, despite the Southern Governors forum talks that the presidency should be zoned to the South, which PDP members like Wike are part of, PDP would have arranged everything to make sure they fly Southern president but I guess that they have found out a few things.

They (PDP) need to win at all costs and they are willing to sacrifice the Southern unity for such a cause just as South West sacrificed it for the North in 2015. Things have repercussions and we should learn to think before acting in most cases.

Let's say PDP wins with a Northerner and after 8 years, APC, that is if they will remain one because the party was never homogenous, what do Southerners think the North will use as reason on why it should be a Northerner in APC to contest?

You know, in PDP, they said North has just 2 years rule and it Sounds logical if we are being honest. But I trust them to repeat that same line after PDP 8 years rule lol.

At the end of the day, the South loses perpetually... Thanks to smart South West, the Jagabanstic Jagaban of Nigerian politics cheesy cheesy cheesy

I said it here many times that this thing will come back to haunt everyone in the South but let's see how it goes. By 2022, we will get the full memo, especially those who think South West will get the ticket in APC.

Just know that when a SW candidate defeats your PDP Fulani big brother candidate in 2023, SE president is completely finished as a project, maybe you can start thinking about it in another 80 years from now

1 Like

Re: PDP Zones National Chair’s Slot To South-West, North Gets Secretary by Ovamboland(m): 2:50pm On Sep 28, 2021
Odingo1:
Yorubas are greedy in politics, they should have supported Igbo presidency. They already have 8 years Obasanjo, 8 years VP Osinbajo yet they still want to be president under power shifting to the South. Let others enter those positions first before them. They work against southern GEJ presidency for VP position and are mocking others that want to do the same. They believe they are smart and can play on others as they like.

SW fought for GEJ to become acting president in 2010 when SE was mostly quiet, looking for how to benefit from the confusion and SW voted mostly for GEJ in 2011. He ignored the dominant power block in SW and made SE the pillar of his government, he did too little to warm his way to that SW power. That bit him hard and lost his second term, but now he realises who his true friends are and has since abandoned PDP to self-destruct.
Sorry in advance to those still staking their political future to sinking PDP, more gnashing of teth loading
Re: PDP Zones National Chair’s Slot To South-West, North Gets Secretary by Ovamboland(m): 9:56pm On Sep 28, 2021
kcnwaigbo:

Oga we will not contest in 2023.Tinubu(if at all he will even win the APC ticket) can go and contest against Atiku or Tambuwal
Atiku and Tambuwal is superior and masters to them.

Even Jonathan gallantly confronted Buhari and defeated him but all Ibos are afraid of any northern sounding name. No Ibo is confident enough to face even Yahaya Bello on the electoral field, what a big shame.
Re: PDP Zones National Chair’s Slot To South-West, North Gets Secretary by FakeUnity: 10:04pm On Sep 28, 2021
InHeaven:
So the real slaves are struggling for A MERE COMMISSIONER post Oshinbajo occupied?

We have to shame this shameless People.

The definition of modern slavery is to support a party with everything u have for over two decades and still not found Worthy of flagging the party's presidential ticket.

They'll remain third class citizen forever because of their hate anger perdition and sorrow for people of different ethnic and Faith

E pain am. cheesy

There WILL BE NO YORUBA president in 2023. You must wait for your turn.

No amount of emotional blackmail will change that fact. If you like run mad with hatred, e no change anything. grin
Re: PDP Zones National Chair’s Slot To South-West, North Gets Secretary by FakeUnity: 10:06pm On Sep 28, 2021
henrybangs44:
North wise die. They are just too good with politics, forget. If u know u know

The north is simply feeding on yoruba greed to keep themselves in power forever.

If we all agree that it must come south, then it MUST BE GIVEN to the SE that has never produced president or VP which is the current source of agitation in the East.

1 Like

Re: PDP Zones National Chair’s Slot To South-West, North Gets Secretary by Nobody: 7:45am On Sep 29, 2021
FakeUnity:

The north is simply feeding on yoruba greed to keep themselves in power forever.

If we all agree that it must come south, then it MUST BE GIVEN to the SE that has never produced president or VP which is the current source of agitation in the East.
That's wisdom. When you understand your opponent's weak point and explore it for ur advantage is wisdom. The Igbos are more greedy as individuals than the Yoruba. 1 Igbo man for a price can sell all his people more than any other tribe in Nigeria. Igbo governors are not even together. The Yorubas have one voice so do Hausas. But Igbo...every man with his stomach. See as Igbo governors dey warship buhari for stomach infrastructure
Re: PDP Zones National Chair’s Slot To South-West, North Gets Secretary by FakeUnity: 8:37am On Sep 29, 2021
henrybangs44:

That's wisdom. When you understand your opponent's weak point and explore it for ur advantage is wisdom. The Igbos are more greedy as individuals than the Yoruba. 1 Igbo man for a price can sell all his people more than any other tribe in Nigeria. Igbo governors are not even together. The Yorubas have one voice so do Hausas. But Igbo...every man with his stomach. See as Igbo governors dey warship buhari for stomach infrastructure

Are you yoruba muslims united with your yoruba christians? grin

Why do you like to deceive yourselves with your 'Make-me-happy-tales'? You yorubas are not even united during elections, have you ever given anyone your bloc votes? How can anyone depend on your yoruba votes when you always end up dribbling your own self and call it 'sophistication? grin

Even osibande lost his own polling unit during elections because the yoruba muslims there wouldn't vote him because he is yoruba christian. grin

Take your advice, shut the hell up and stop preaching to the marines. Mr Igbos-hate-themselves-while-we-yoruba-mine-our-skulls. grin

BTW, How many of your yoruba heads will you cut off to sell today in the spirit of 'yoruba love'? grin

The next president is not coming from the SW, if you like vomit your intestines in mockery. Enwe. grin
Re: PDP Zones National Chair’s Slot To South-West, North Gets Secretary by Nobody: 4:33pm On Sep 29, 2021
FakeUnity:

Are you yoruba muslims united with your yoruba christians? grin

Why do you like to deceive yourselves with your 'Make-me-happy-tales'? You yorubas are not even united during elections, have you ever given anyone your bloc votes? How can anyone depend on your yoruba votes when you always end up dribbling your own self and call it 'sophistication? grin

Even osibande lost his own polling unit during elections because the yoruba muslims there wouldn't vote him because he is yoruba christian. grin

Take your advice, shut the hell up and stop preaching to the marines. Mr Igbos-hate-themselves-while-we-yoruba-mine-our-skulls. grin

BTW, How many of your yoruba heads will you cut off to sell today in the spirit of 'yoruba love'? grin

The next president is not coming from the SW, if you like vomit your intestines in mockery. Enwe. grin
The mollusc assumed I'm Yoruba. grin
You dey speak long English without sense.

The case is simple. Everyone knows igbos are terrible with politics and unity.

It is a well known fact by every common Nigerian. No dey speak English cheesy
Re: PDP Zones National Chair’s Slot To South-West, North Gets Secretary by FakeUnity: 7:16pm On Sep 30, 2021
henrybangs44:

The mollusc assumed I'm Yoruba. grin
You dey speak long English without sense.

The case is simple. Everyone knows igbos are terrible with politics and unity.

It is a well known fact by every common Nigerian. No dey speak English cheesy

Terrible with politics, yet Igbos are elected BY WHITES into Italian senate, Polish parliarment, Finnish congress, UK parliament, Canadian Judiciary, US Assembly etc while your hopeless tribe hold their diccks in their hands waiting for Ndigbo to fail so that you can masturbate and lick your semen. grin

Mugu na your baptismal name. Go die. grin
Re: PDP Zones National Chair’s Slot To South-West, North Gets Secretary by Nobody: 5:30am On Oct 01, 2021
FakeUnity:

Terrible with politics, yet Igbos are elected BY WHITES into Italian senate, Polish parliarment, Finnish congress, UK parliament, Canadian Judiciary, US Assembly etc while your hopeless tribe hold their diccks in their hands waiting for Ndigbo to fail so that you can masturbate and lick your semen. grin

Mugu na your baptismal name. Go die. grin
Analyze what you said... E make sense to you? Is it Yoruba that are not voted? You cannot win anything in ur home and you are bragging you are winning away. Isn't that shameful
BTW the number of Yoruba people in big offices overseas can decimate Igbo people there. Name just one prominent Igbo world figure if u can. U will sweat and not mention anyone. But try Yoruba, I know u can mention many because they always break records overseas. So be quiet and accept you ppl are terrible in leadership. Look at your ministers, from nigige to akpabio. Terrible people. Your father umahi is calling Buhari is personal father when he has not done anything for Tue Igbo's. Hausa man will never lick anyone's *ss like an Igbo man for self gain. So shut up!
Re: PDP Zones National Chair’s Slot To South-West, North Gets Secretary by FakeUnity: 7:30am On Oct 01, 2021
henrybangs44:

[s]Analyze what you said... E make sense to you? Is it Yoruba that are not voted? You cannot win anything in ur home and you are bragging you are winning away. Isn't that shameful
BTW the number of Yoruba people in big offices overseas can decimate Igbo people there. Name just one prominent Igbo world figure if u can. U will sweat and not mention anyone. But try Yoruba, I know u can mention many because they always break records overseas. So be quiet and accept you ppl are terrible in leadership. Look at your ministers, from nigige to akpabio. Terrible people. Your father umahi is calling Buhari is personal father when he has not done anything for Tue Igbo's. Hausa man will never lick anyone's *ss like an Igbo man for self gain. So shut up[/s]!

Dirty yoruba mugu, I thought you claimed you were not yoruba? grin

See the way I cleverly forced you to open your smelly ewedu armpit for the world to perceive.. grin

Igbos are global achievers, breaking records on the global stage in politics, sports, Academic, Science, Entertainment et al. You know it but it pains you.

It is not difficult to mention Igbo global you cantankerous turd. Dr Okonjo-Iweala rings in your empty skull everyday.
Chile Eboe-Osuji is a judge of the International Criminal Court.
Dr. Ihekwazu is now with world health.

Igbos will continue to be elected by whites in the EU, UK, US, Canada etc. They will continue to smash Iron ceilings that monkeys like you intend to put above their heads to limit their successes while you smash your head on the ground into pieces. grin

Die off and save the world some precious oxygen my friend. grin
Re: PDP Zones National Chair’s Slot To South-West, North Gets Secretary by Nobody: 1:45pm On Oct 01, 2021
FakeUnity:

Dirty yoruba mugu, I thought you claimed you were not yoruba? grin

See the way I cleverly forced you to open your smelly ewedu armpit for the world to perceive.. grin

Igbos are global achievers, breaking records on the global stage in politics, sports, Academic, Science, Entertainment et al. You know it but it pains you.

It is not difficult to mention Igbo global you cantankerous turd. Dr Okonjo-Iweala rings in your empty skull everyday.
Chile Eboe-Osuji is a judge of the International Criminal Court.
Dr. Ihekwazu is now with world health.

Igbos will continue to be elected by whites in the EU, UK, US, Canada etc. They will continue to smash Iron ceilings that monkeys like you intend to put above their heads to limit their successes while you smash your head on the ground into pieces. grin

Die off and save the world some precious oxygen my friend. grin
Okonjo iweala is not Igbo. She's Delta. And delta people hate terrorist. Aren't u ashamed claiming someone thats not Igbo? I bet you mucus brain didn't know she's not Igbo. Yam leg
Re: PDP Zones National Chair’s Slot To South-West, North Gets Secretary by IkpuMmadu: 1:54pm On Oct 01, 2021
henrybangs44:

Okonjo iweala is not Igbo. She's Delta. And delta people hate terrorist. Aren't u ashamed claiming someone thats not Igbo? I bet you mucus brain didn't know she's not Igbo. Yam leg
is Delta a tribe ....stop being foolish

Ngozi Okonjo Iweala is an igbo woman from Delta state married to Igbo man from Abia state and she is proudly Igbo

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.com/igbo/afirika-52553469.amp

Re: PDP Zones National Chair’s Slot To South-West, North Gets Secretary by Nobody: 2:03pm On Oct 01, 2021
IkpuMmadu:
is Delta a tribe ....stop being foolish

Ngozi Okonjo Iweala is an igbo woman from Delta state married to Igbo man from Abia state and she is proudly Igbo

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.com/igbo/afirika-52553469.amp
S.m.h
Re: PDP Zones National Chair’s Slot To South-West, North Gets Secretary by FakeUnity: 7:50pm On Oct 01, 2021
henrybangs44:

Illiterate ewedu baboon, go to Youtube and type Okonjo addresses World Igbo congress and see Dr Okonjo proudly proclaiming her Igbo identity and blowing Igbo proverbs. Even Jay Jay was there. grin

You go die rotten, UmuIgbo go still dey bounce. Go and gnash your rotten teeth. Enwe. grin
Re: PDP Zones National Chair’s Slot To South-West, North Gets Secretary by Nobody: 10:05pm On Oct 01, 2021
FakeUnity:

Illiterate ewedu baboon, go to Youtube and type Okonjo addresses World Igbo congress and see Dr Okonjo proudly proclaiming her Igbo identity and blowing Igbo proverbs. Even Jay Jay was there. grin

You go die rotten, UmuIgbo go still dey bounce. Go and gnash your rotten teeth. Enwe. grin
Hahahahahah igbos are the most naïve people in the country with thier yam legs. They are educated but lack Wisdom. I dont know when u people's brain will develop fully. Normally I dont argue with a terrorist...because they lack the intelligence to argue without emotions. When Igbo people are arguing they shout and become so emotional over something they dont have the Brain capacity to understand.

I can have a brilliant argument with anyone from Nigeria because they have sense...but def not an ipob terrorist.

How can u argue with a terrorist that claims he's fighting for his people and still killing them It will be insane to think he has the capacity to have a descent argument. Brain dead people
Re: PDP Zones National Chair’s Slot To South-West, North Gets Secretary by alterego17: 1:10am On Oct 15, 2021
FAdmob20002:
Okay

Look up Google Admob today

It's real and very legit

Earn monthly payouts off ads

Check sig for contact details and more informations

Thief u will be exposed

1 Like

Re: PDP Zones National Chair’s Slot To South-West, North Gets Secretary by Quorax: 9:55am On Jan 14, 2022
Ovamboland:

Just know that when a SW candidate defeats your PDP Fulani big brother candidate in 2023, SE president is completely finished as a project, maybe you can start thinking about it in another 80 years from now
Hey, firstly, Happy New Year...

Secondly, the average Igbo man does not give a furk about being president or president coming from his region. Those who have had it, we can see how their regions are now United State of Amala!

Oniranu Oshi!

1 Like

Re: PDP Zones National Chair’s Slot To South-West, North Gets Secretary by Muna111: 4:48pm On Mar 28, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Military, DSS, Others Comb Hotspots In FCT, Nab Terrorists, Informants / 12 Political Parties Pledge Allegiance To APC / International Youth Day: Jonathan Has A Message For The Youths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.