Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,727 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

PDP Leadership: Secondus Vows To Fight On, Refuses To Withdraw Court Case - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Leadership: Secondus Vows To Fight On, Refuses To Withdraw Court Case (6792 Views)

PDP NEC: Dr. Iyorchia Ayu Withdraw Court Case Against His Removal / Ortom: PDP Leadership Has Failed, National Chairman, Ayu Should Resign / Pressure Mounts On Secondus To Withdraw Court Case Over PDP Chairmanship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Leadership: Secondus Vows To Fight On, Refuses To Withdraw Court Case by Kelvinhunta: 7:49am On Sep 23, 2021
As we say we no want buhari again has he relinquished his post? What people like u don't understand is that any elected post needs to be completed. That's his constitutional right.how can u rubbish him just weeks to completion of his tenure without any evidence of abuse of office? Abi na sleep wike de sleep b4?
Pidginwhisper:
I’m yet to understand why he’s refusing to relinquish the post. Dem say dem no want you again then you leave. Do they pay these Party chairmen in Billions? African leaders with Die there mentality sha.
Re: PDP Leadership: Secondus Vows To Fight On, Refuses To Withdraw Court Case by Itogogen: 8:12am On Sep 23, 2021
onlinebooster78:

Are you a Business Owner, Graphic Designer, Web designer or an online marketer?

Do you use Canva to make either simple or complex designs?

If you fall into the above category and you deprive yourself of the Awesome features in Canva Pro Just because paying $13 (6,500) every month seems like a burden to you,

Then you definitely have to jump on this lifetime offer!

HERE’S EVERYTHING YOU GET

One click background removal,

Unlimited Storage for photos and assets,

Magically resize your designs,

Access to over 6 million templates using any font you like,

75 million+ premium stock photos, Videos, audio and graphics,

And every Canva Pro Feature.

It is completely legal and not a hack.

GET ACCESS TO CANVA PRO FOR N1,500 FOREVER INSTEAD OF $13/MONTH.

This offer will be valid for ONLY 15 People. So I'd hurry if I were you.

Please DM me.[color=#550000][/color]
Re: PDP Leadership: Secondus Vows To Fight On, Refuses To Withdraw Court Case by votixis(m): 8:25am On Sep 23, 2021
The Ireland national rugby union team is the representative national team in the sport of rugby union for the island of Ireland. Irish Rugby stream
Re: PDP Leadership: Secondus Vows To Fight On, Refuses To Withdraw Court Case by Zainabthegirl1(f): 8:28am On Sep 23, 2021
Wahala
Re: PDP Leadership: Secondus Vows To Fight On, Refuses To Withdraw Court Case by Jaymoney5000(m): 8:28am On Sep 23, 2021
Re: PDP Leadership: Secondus Vows To Fight On, Refuses To Withdraw Court Case by Buksaylor: 9:01am On Sep 23, 2021
Re: PDP Leadership: Secondus Vows To Fight On, Refuses To Withdraw Court Case by Pidginwhisper: 9:02am On Sep 23, 2021
Kelvinhunta:
As we say we no want buhari again has he relinquished his post? What people like u don't understand is that any elected post needs to be completed. That's his constitutional right.how can u rubbish him just weeks to completion of his tenure without any evidence of abuse of office? Abi na sleep wike de sleep b4?
If his constitutional right is not respected then he should leave the post. It’s not his birthright. Does he have something going for him before he became chairman?. This thing no be do or die affairs. If dem put me for a position and dem tell me say dem no want me again, I’ll gladly leave and gladly return to my personal business.
Re: PDP Leadership: Secondus Vows To Fight On, Refuses To Withdraw Court Case by Bamzyriches451: 9:03am On Sep 23, 2021
If him like
Re: PDP Leadership: Secondus Vows To Fight On, Refuses To Withdraw Court Case by Skyehigher1: 9:12am On Sep 23, 2021
I support you Mr secondus please make sure you fight to the end, Nigeria politicians are ungrateful
Re: PDP Leadership: Secondus Vows To Fight On, Refuses To Withdraw Court Case by Kelvinhunta: 9:16am On Sep 23, 2021
Has buharis constitutional rights been respected when everyone is almost crying that hardship is tripling?has he left?these are questions u avoid to answer.since u know it's not a do or die affair so y wike won't leave him? All I see in ur comment is a pained PDP sympathiser. Have u asked urself y wike is so desperate to get rid of him? Just for wike to be positioned to contest for 2023 presidency as no zone can produce party chairman and presidential candidate at same time. That's y wike is so bent on removing him but he will never succeed
Pidginwhisper:
If his constitutional right is not respected then he should leave the post. It’s not his birthright. Does he have something going for him before he became chairman?. This thing no be do or die affairs. If dem put me for a position and dem tell me say dem no want me again, I’ll gladly leave and gladly return to my personal business.
Re: PDP Leadership: Secondus Vows To Fight On, Refuses To Withdraw Court Case by sugarfrank(m): 9:31am On Sep 23, 2021
A fly that doesn't listen, follows the corpse to the grave.
Re: PDP Leadership: Secondus Vows To Fight On, Refuses To Withdraw Court Case by Jilo83(m): 9:36am On Sep 23, 2021
The fight is on..
No retreat
no surrender
Re: PDP Leadership: Secondus Vows To Fight On, Refuses To Withdraw Court Case by Indispensable85(m): 10:16am On Sep 23, 2021
There's a danger PDP is not seeing.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Owe No One Apology For Ethnic Slur Against Igbos; They're Threats - Tinubu’s / Appeal Court President Directs Transfer Of All Election Appeals To Abuja, Lagos / World's Tallest Man Dies; Aged 26 (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.