Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,257 members, 7,826,011 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

Man Publicly Drags Nigerian Businesswoman For 1000$ Debt In Istanbul - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Man Publicly Drags Nigerian Businesswoman For 1000$ Debt In Istanbul (25131 Views)

Nigerian Businesswoman Claims She Made N1bn In 2022 Selling Kuli Kuli / 7 Ways To Get Out Of Debt In 2021 / Billionaire Businesswoman, Bola Shagaya Is 60, Shares Lovely Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Publicly Drags Nigerian Businesswoman For 1000$ Debt In Istanbul by delzbaba(m): 12:50pm On Sep 23, 2021
just give this yem ego people their own country make this matter no dey concern me again.
Re: Man Publicly Drags Nigerian Businesswoman For 1000$ Debt In Istanbul by pennywys(m): 12:51pm On Sep 23, 2021
Hangmnk:
IPOB lowlife criminals developing Turkey
Your entire generations can never be lucky, intelligent and wealthy like the Igbos
Re: Man Publicly Drags Nigerian Businesswoman For 1000$ Debt In Istanbul by SpecialAdviser(m): 12:52pm On Sep 23, 2021
temitope27:
See Nigerian disgracing themselves

Disgrace? Better run comot for this country where your politicians disgrace you everyday
Re: Man Publicly Drags Nigerian Businesswoman For 1000$ Debt In Istanbul by googlepikins: 12:54pm On Sep 23, 2021
Nigerians, no respect for even Turkish police

Re: Man Publicly Drags Nigerian Businesswoman For 1000$ Debt In Istanbul by emmy512: 12:56pm On Sep 23, 2021
timefarm:
I thought business with a woman is the safest until I sold some smart devices to a woman.
She wanted to buy more but told me she didnot have the complete money at hand as it wasn't planned for.

I look at her that she stays in one estate, drives a normal car that she will be responsible and gave her.
Till now, I haven't received my payment. I received a small fraction after a series of calls and messages.
Now, the remaining amount is gone.
I learnt to never collect part payment from debtors, the rest will be histroy

1 Like

Re: Man Publicly Drags Nigerian Businesswoman For 1000$ Debt In Istanbul by wwwihy: 12:59pm On Sep 23, 2021
IPOB Miscreants
Re: Man Publicly Drags Nigerian Businesswoman For 1000$ Debt In Istanbul by Nobody: 1:00pm On Sep 23, 2021
Quite sad.
Re: Man Publicly Drags Nigerian Businesswoman For 1000$ Debt In Istanbul by Iziq(m): 1:02pm On Sep 23, 2021
Re: Man Publicly Drags Nigerian Businesswoman For 1000$ Debt In Istanbul by toxtimmy: 1:05pm On Sep 23, 2021
Exactly... But some people on nairaland thinks this is cool.

All he had to do was call police and wait for them to get there or even call police and ask her to kindly wait and record the whole thing while waiting.

Now he can be charged for kidnapping, assault, public disturbance etc... And I believe he should be charged for these and more.

temitope27:
Re: Man Publicly Drags Nigerian Businesswoman For 1000$ Debt In Istanbul by Solidkay(m): 1:07pm On Sep 23, 2021
temitope27:

No, this is a pained businessman asking for his money in the language the debtor best understands

2 Likes

Re: Man Publicly Drags Nigerian Businesswoman For 1000$ Debt In Istanbul by SenecaTheYonger: 1:07pm On Sep 23, 2021
Fighting in public. If na US, police for don handcuff them. Those guys too like to place people in handcuff. But see how this guys just try settle things.

US police strict af
Re: Man Publicly Drags Nigerian Businesswoman For 1000$ Debt In Istanbul by tctrills: 1:11pm On Sep 23, 2021
Hangmnk:
You really need to stop being a tribalist.
I know it's hard a's this could be a habit for you but you need to make the effort.
I suggest you stay away from social media for a while. If you areally a Christian, you could talk to your pastor about it.
Re: Man Publicly Drags Nigerian Businesswoman For 1000$ Debt In Istanbul by Nobody: 1:12pm On Sep 23, 2021
Proudly Nigerian?
Pathetic. angry
Re: Man Publicly Drags Nigerian Businesswoman For 1000$ Debt In Istanbul by Sholaco: 1:14pm On Sep 23, 2021
temitope27:
they are biafran please
Re: Man Publicly Drags Nigerian Businesswoman For 1000$ Debt In Istanbul by Hangmnk: 1:14pm On Sep 23, 2021
tctrills:

You really need to stop being a tribalist.
I know it's hard a's this could be a habit for you but you need to make the effort.
I suggest you stay away from social media for a while. If you areally a Christian, you could talk to your pastor about it.
Okay thanks Dad
Re: Man Publicly Drags Nigerian Businesswoman For 1000$ Debt In Istanbul by neyoohhh: 1:15pm On Sep 23, 2021
sad sad sad shocked

Disgraceful mofos have made almost everywhere unbearable for normies.

1 Like

Re: Man Publicly Drags Nigerian Businesswoman For 1000$ Debt In Istanbul by Focusmind: 1:16pm On Sep 23, 2021
I hardly transact business or deal with the opposite sex. I only do if I could forfeit the debt or the debt is something I could easily ignore. For high ticket transactions, mbanu! To even harass them to pay is a problem.

One was coming for us to team together and import cheap clothing from 1$ shop in US and resale to traders and boutique people in Nigeria when I went to US. The shop were disposing thousands of unsold materials, and she happened to get connection. She was once a customer service agent at the Houston warehouse of the shop. It would have sailed through but my guts did not allow me to proceed further

Today, she doesn't talk to me again, saying I killed a good business idea she brought. Who cares? undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Publicly Drags Nigerian Businesswoman For 1000$ Debt In Istanbul by Bloomfrancs3: 1:19pm On Sep 23, 2021
Women. Women. Women.
Re: Man Publicly Drags Nigerian Businesswoman For 1000$ Debt In Istanbul by wink2015(m): 1:26pm On Sep 23, 2021
This is JUNGLE JUSTICE on the part of the male agent.

Nigerians in diaspora must change from this attitude of streets misconduct.

it is a culture they took from Nigeria to overseas.

What stop the male agent from report the matter to the police station in Istanbul.

Seizing and struggle in public is embarrassing and against the law.

YOU DO NOT RIGHT A WRONG WITH WRONG.
Re: Man Publicly Drags Nigerian Businesswoman For 1000$ Debt In Istanbul by lordlugards: 1:36pm On Sep 23, 2021
H100:
A Nigerian shopping agent met with a debtor who has refused to pay him a 1000$ debt for over a year in Istanbul where she came on business visit. After kindly asking her for his money, Madam insisted she wasn’t owing him.

The rest of the story became a brawl that involved the Turkish traffic police and then to the police proper.

Video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kCaJOyobQq4
during those days in China we'll sized your passport, no time for long story.

The guy is a learner, collect her passport and you see her turn to zombie, begging you
Re: Man Publicly Drags Nigerian Businesswoman For 1000$ Debt In Istanbul by HIPROFILE(m): 1:54pm On Sep 23, 2021
Never do business with a woman
Re: Man Publicly Drags Nigerian Businesswoman For 1000$ Debt In Istanbul by SweetDipBenny(m): 2:01pm On Sep 23, 2021
Looks like she was about to smack him in dat last pix grin right on d kisser
Re: Man Publicly Drags Nigerian Businesswoman For 1000$ Debt In Istanbul by tctrills: 2:35pm On Sep 23, 2021
Hangmnk:
Okay thanks Dad
If you would do something about it, you would be great.
I know it's easy to fall into the trap of tribalism.
But believe, you can be better than that
Re: Man Publicly Drags Nigerian Businesswoman For 1000$ Debt In Istanbul by Nobody: 2:56pm On Sep 23, 2021
ojasweb:
Maybe man is tired of endless waiting. Everywhere hard. To borrow money is easy, paying back is the hardest.

I non they borrow anybody money, because when I broke nobody they give me.

1 Like

Re: Man Publicly Drags Nigerian Businesswoman For 1000$ Debt In Istanbul by haslaw(m): 3:45pm On Sep 23, 2021
IPOB and development.

This is how they are developing Turkey.

Very disgraceful_ppigs
Re: Man Publicly Drags Nigerian Businesswoman For 1000$ Debt In Istanbul by sirp9898(m): 4:03pm On Sep 23, 2021
Tribilism is gradually dieing in nigeria from the comments above me if it was before they be triblising as if they are inosent when it come to the issues of money
Re: Man Publicly Drags Nigerian Businesswoman For 1000$ Debt In Istanbul by Crossroad1(m): 4:07pm On Sep 23, 2021
Server88:

Transacting with anyone without evidence is a risk, it has nothing to do with being a woman.
It's quite saddening to see that Gender bias has truly eaten deep into Nairaland or much possibly the world at large. Men screaming fear women for a situation that has nothing to do with gender. Likewise the other "Zimbabwean" thread in which women were bashing a man when a woman was clearly at fault.
the topic said woman, and I made my comment about women.. Why must you people do this all the time?
Does it say man and I said woman?
Re: Man Publicly Drags Nigerian Businesswoman For 1000$ Debt In Istanbul by Gfskw: 4:13pm On Sep 23, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Man Publicly Drags Nigerian Businesswoman For 1000$ Debt In Istanbul by Tess24: 4:23pm On Sep 23, 2021
temitope27:

I dey tell you... A big one..
Re: Man Publicly Drags Nigerian Businesswoman For 1000$ Debt In Istanbul by princekelechukwu: 5:27pm On Sep 23, 2021
Hangmnk:
must you display your tribalism everywhere?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Updated : How To Make Money Selling Simple Quotes On Etsy-- Free Training!! / How Much Is Engine Oil In Your Area Now? / Nigeria's Naira Reverses Back As World's Worst Performing Currency — Bloomberg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.