Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,670 members, 7,827,458 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

Kpokpogri Drags Tonto Dikeh To Court, Seeks N10 Billion Compensation - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kpokpogri Drags Tonto Dikeh To Court, Seeks N10 Billion Compensation (27325 Views)

Tonto Dikeh To Bobrisky: 'Donate Your 28th Birthday Cake To Poor Couple' / Lady Golfer: I Introduced Tonto Dikeh To A Man Who Was Paying Her Bills / Tonto Dikeh To Beat Annie, 2face Idibia, IK Ogbonna, Toyin Abraham Eniola Badmus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kpokpogri Drags Tonto Dikeh To Court, Seeks N10 Billion Compensation by Fathai(m): 1:40pm On Sep 23, 2021
Money wey some state never make in two months Nahin this guy wan collect.
Re: Kpokpogri Drags Tonto Dikeh To Court, Seeks N10 Billion Compensation by Boss13: 1:41pm On Sep 23, 2021
I think Tonto has met her match. I like Kpogogriri (I hope I spelt his name properly) approach in handling this matter. The DSS has no business getting involved in this situation. The consistent tactics of harassing, threatening and monitoring him is unconstitutional and an infringement on his human right.

On the other hand, if he has committed a crime, investigate is and arrest him. I also thought the Nigerian Police is responsible for investigating such matters regardless of where the petitioner lay the complaints. It clearly appears that Tonto is exploiting her connection to violate her ex-boyfriend human rights, just like many Nigerians do.

To conclude, as this matter unfolds, Tonto is burying her reputation. Only a mad man with all these unfolding events will consider her as a mate, talk more of a girlfriend and wife.

3 Likes

Re: Kpokpogri Drags Tonto Dikeh To Court, Seeks N10 Billion Compensation by TheWolfen(m): 1:42pm On Sep 23, 2021
Tonto meet her match. Mr kponpo is nothing like Churchill that swallowed her bullshit. They fit each other

1 Like

Re: Kpokpogri Drags Tonto Dikeh To Court, Seeks N10 Billion Compensation by Terrier99: 1:43pm On Sep 23, 2021
LilMissFavvy:
He's a joker, he can't win anything. Looks like Tonto fell for a scammer or the man was sent to her life by her enemies. She will surely overcome, just a matter of time.

He won't win but Tonto will see Hell. grin
Churchill's head is very strong. Remember what we use to say about karma, that guy is her karma. She will be taught a bitter lesson.

1 Like

Re: Kpokpogri Drags Tonto Dikeh To Court, Seeks N10 Billion Compensation by Nobody: 1:43pm On Sep 23, 2021
May we not date/marry problem.
Re: Kpokpogri Drags Tonto Dikeh To Court, Seeks N10 Billion Compensation by Terrier99: 1:44pm On Sep 23, 2021
Okhuadams:
whoever I avised you to go to court, advised you wrongly, cos you just lost the case b4 it started, and I even think say the big head get money, if u sue Dikeh for 10m, mean say Churchill go sue her 4 100m.!And also b ready to return all the sucking, banging, kisses, and different styles she gv u. Ingredients and Nonsense

Let her go to court and say it herself. He's not suing to win, he's suing to disgrace. He wants Tonto in the witness box to be asked disgraceful questions.

1 Like

Re: Kpokpogri Drags Tonto Dikeh To Court, Seeks N10 Billion Compensation by LilMissFavvy(f): 1:46pm On Sep 23, 2021
So you are supporting Churchill for having cheated on Tonto? He is married to same woman he kept as side chick, was that fair? Fact is, Tonto is blessed with a child, she can't be lonely, if man stuff doesn't work for her, she will forget men in future. She can always adopt a second child.
Terrier99:

Churchill's head is very strong. Remember what we use to say about karma, that guy is her karma. She will be taught a bitter lesson.
Re: Kpokpogri Drags Tonto Dikeh To Court, Seeks N10 Billion Compensation by Nobody: 1:51pm On Sep 23, 2021
The guy na attention seeking idiot, he won't get a dime.
Re: Kpokpogri Drags Tonto Dikeh To Court, Seeks N10 Billion Compensation by Terrier99: 1:51pm On Sep 23, 2021
LilMissFavvy:
So you are supporting Churchill for having cheated on Tonto? He is married to same woman he kept as side chick, was that fair? Fact is, Tonto is blessed with a child, she can't be lonely, if man stuff doesn't work for her, she will forget men in future. She can always adopt a second child.

Lmaoooo. Tonto was not Churchill's first wife, she snatched him from his first wife. Tonto was a side chic before she married him. Remember that Churchill paid Tonto's dowry and a hefty sum ass bride price and the Dikeh family has NOT returned the dowry and huge sum of bride price to Churchill.
That is why you will never see any of Tonto's family talk bad of Churchill.
Since they are yet to return his bride price paid, Tonto's son belongs to Churchill and when the time is right, he will collect his son.
If Tonto likes, let her forget men, that is her karma. She will suffer it in full.

1 Like

Re: Kpokpogri Drags Tonto Dikeh To Court, Seeks N10 Billion Compensation by ak22(m): 1:55pm On Sep 23, 2021
Trailer Don jam Keke abi na Keke jam trailer self
Re: Kpokpogri Drags Tonto Dikeh To Court, Seeks N10 Billion Compensation by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 2:05pm On Sep 23, 2021
Jonathan2Edirin:
The best thing this guy should have just done is just to be silent.....and move on with his life....a real man doesn't drag issues...only time will vindicate time....which those around him should have adviced.
Shut da fuçk up! Real man my arse! So it is ok for real women to behave like touts Shay? Nansense!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kpokpogri Drags Tonto Dikeh To Court, Seeks N10 Billion Compensation by LilMissFavvy(f): 2:07pm On Sep 23, 2021
I have never seen a any accusations that Tonto was a side chick and took Churchill away from his wife, even if that were to be the case, you are supposed to know that something is definitely wrong with Churchill if he is in his his third marriage. I don't know how a broke man who fed on Tonto's money was able to pay a heavy bride price, because we all heard Tonto sponsored her marriage expenses, she paid for a good part of the expenses.
Terrier99:

Lmaoooo. Tonto was not Churchill's first wife, she snatched him from his first wife. Tonto was a side chic before she married him. Remember that Churchill paid Tonto's dowry and a hefty sum ass bride price and the Dikeh family has NOT returned the dowry and huge sum of bride price to Churchill.
That is why you will never see any of Tonto's family talk bad of Churchill.
Since they are yet to return his bride price paid, Tonto's son belongs to Churchill and when the time is right, he will collect his son.
If Tonto likes, let her forget men, that is her karma. She will suffer it in full.
Re: Kpokpogri Drags Tonto Dikeh To Court, Seeks N10 Billion Compensation by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 2:09pm On Sep 23, 2021
wallrichy:
It's a big lesson for Ladies.....don't ever fall in love with a Thug. Tonto herself is a crook of a lady and really met her match this time. My advise to ladies.....Thug always a Thug...you can't beat them to their game... everything is a game to them, even making love to you is a game and they could play it Wella....
Really? Is Tonto not a thug? She met her match. May all women meet their kind in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Kpokpogri Drags Tonto Dikeh To Court, Seeks N10 Billion Compensation by Boss13: 2:09pm On Sep 23, 2021
Terrier99:

It's not about winning. It's about curtailing the abuse of power by the DSS. The DSS is harassing him and he decided to approach the court.

2 Likes

Re: Kpokpogri Drags Tonto Dikeh To Court, Seeks N10 Billion Compensation by Terrier99: 2:15pm On Sep 23, 2021
LilMissFavvy:
I have never seen a any accusations that Tonto was a side chick and took Churchill away from his wife, even if that were to be the case, you are supposed to know that something is definitely wrong with Churchill if he is in his his third marriage. I don't know how a broke man who fed on Tonto's money was able to pay a heavy bride price, because we all heard Tonto sponsored her marriage expenses, she paid for a good part of the expenses.

If you can believe Tonto's lies, you should also believe I have Aso Rock to sell to you.
Re: Kpokpogri Drags Tonto Dikeh To Court, Seeks N10 Billion Compensation by Aphrygian(m): 2:15pm On Sep 23, 2021
LilMissFavvy:
If you believed all those rubbish tontolet was spewing then you need crash course on women(your gender), believe me if you moved a mountain for a lady and you guys are later separated, believe me she will tell the whole world you didn't do nada for her,I have been there before so I understand very well. If Tonto funded her wedding with church hill,pls who funded church hill's latest wedding?

1 Like

Re: Kpokpogri Drags Tonto Dikeh To Court, Seeks N10 Billion Compensation by Nobody: 2:18pm On Sep 23, 2021
Kpokpogri, i didn't read the post. i am not interested. But, you are a fool undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Kpokpogri Drags Tonto Dikeh To Court, Seeks N10 Billion Compensation by ajebuter(f): 2:19pm On Sep 23, 2021
LilMissFavvy:

Tonto cheated with married men and thus wrecked other women;s homes when she was single

I think we all should just seek God's forgiveness and not cast a stone.

Churchill cheated as a married man with Tonto

Tonto also cheated with other women's husband

Karma came visiting both..

2 Likes

Re: Kpokpogri Drags Tonto Dikeh To Court, Seeks N10 Billion Compensation by LilMissFavvy(f): 2:20pm On Sep 23, 2021
So you believe Churchill's lies? If you believe Churchill's lies then I equally believe Tonto's words. Besides Churchill has always been at fault, all eyes can see him married to his side chick today, so Tonto is never the liar.
Terrier99:

If you can believe Tonto's lies, you should also believe I have Aso Rock to sell to you.

Re: Kpokpogri Drags Tonto Dikeh To Court, Seeks N10 Billion Compensation by LilMissFavvy(f): 2:25pm On Sep 23, 2021
Which marriage did Tonto ruin? In Africa men marry women right? Did Tonto place a gun on any married man to marry her? Any married man who falls for a side chick is doing so on his own accord and he is solely to be blamed. If you don't see something fishy that the 2seconds man is in his third marriage, and something is definitely not right with him, then it means you not sincere.
ajebuter:

Tonto cheated with married men and thus wrecked other women;s homes when she was single

Re: Kpokpogri Drags Tonto Dikeh To Court, Seeks N10 Billion Compensation by Terrier99: 2:27pm On Sep 23, 2021
LilMissFavvy:
So you believe Churchill's lies? If you believe Churchill's lies then I equally believe Tonto's words. Besides Churchill has always been at fault, all eyes can see him married to his side chick today, so Tonto is never the liar.

Okay o. I've heard you.

1 Like

Re: Kpokpogri Drags Tonto Dikeh To Court, Seeks N10 Billion Compensation by LilMissFavvy(f): 2:27pm On Sep 23, 2021
Which homes did Tonto break? In Africa men marry women right? So you can't tell me that Tonto placed a gun on a married man to marry her, rather any man that abandons his wife to marry a side chick is the one at fault and shares a greater part of the blame.
ajebuter:

Re: Kpokpogri Drags Tonto Dikeh To Court, Seeks N10 Billion Compensation by Babaj02: 2:34pm On Sep 23, 2021
That girl na heavy pretender. She has being lieing about stolen vehicle. From the guy's petition who's the thief now?
Re: Kpokpogri Drags Tonto Dikeh To Court, Seeks N10 Billion Compensation by avrilwisedata: 2:41pm On Sep 23, 2021
Iamagoodgirll:
How ex lovers do turn to over night strong enemies
This I haven't experienced

Thought Tonto gifted him a car, why accusing her of his stolen Suv. 10 billion na small money?
Did u read the part where he had constantly asked her to come take the car back because it was handed over to him without documents, and when she turned a deaf ear to that, he eventually dropped the car at the FCIID? Try to read the complete story...

1 Like

Re: Kpokpogri Drags Tonto Dikeh To Court, Seeks N10 Billion Compensation by avrilwisedata: 2:41pm On Sep 23, 2021
This lady is never ever tired of drama.
She no wan get peace for her life.
She thinks real life is a movie. Little wonder nobody invites her for movie roles anymore.
Always in a desperate attempt to stay relevant both in the movie industry and on social media.
Always caught up in one controversy or another.
Yet she go dey claim holy for her mumu fans.
Yet, every other day na for fight
This time around, no be 2 mins man palava.

SMH.

People like this have a high propensity of getting their lifespan abruptly cut short smiley
Re: Kpokpogri Drags Tonto Dikeh To Court, Seeks N10 Billion Compensation by neighbourhud: 2:46pm On Sep 23, 2021
Unik3030:
This is the best definition of karma,trouble jam double trouble,he ridiculed Churchill because the guy hardly talk n now she has met her match n she's playing d victim card.

For someone to have stoop so low n fight dirty to the extent of calling his ex husband a 40 secs guy,she even took kpokpogari to d boy school just to spite Churchill.

If no b say Tonto dike dey craze,how can u fall in love with a man wet dey bear kpokpogri, name wey sound like say them dey rough handle person

The name na password cheesy
Re: Kpokpogri Drags Tonto Dikeh To Court, Seeks N10 Billion Compensation by Nobody: 2:49pm On Sep 23, 2021
These people dey smell. If you play these videos and look at their pictures na so so smell you go dey perceive. Dirty people
Re: Kpokpogri Drags Tonto Dikeh To Court, Seeks N10 Billion Compensation by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 2:50pm On Sep 23, 2021
Kajaard:

I swear I am enjoying this seasonal film. Tonto met her match this time around. Hahahahhahahhahahhahhahhahah cheesy grin cheesy
I'm telling you, the kpor kpor guy is just getting started with her.
Re: Kpokpogri Drags Tonto Dikeh To Court, Seeks N10 Billion Compensation by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 2:51pm On Sep 23, 2021
ChiefSosa:
Tonto dikeh deserves no pity. She only pretends like she deserves pity, but deep down she doesn't. Forget all those crocodile tears, gender bull crap and that 'strong woman' personality she's always playing. She deserves to get her àss beat.
She doesn't deserves a good man 'cause she'll take advantage. Anybody still feeling sorry for Tonto is stupid.
You are a real nigga cool
Re: Kpokpogri Drags Tonto Dikeh To Court, Seeks N10 Billion Compensation by shegz24(m): 2:51pm On Sep 23, 2021
Kpokogri grin nice one.
Re: Kpokpogri Drags Tonto Dikeh To Court, Seeks N10 Billion Compensation by DonroxyII: 2:52pm On Sep 23, 2021
Olarewajutv:
This people dey trend now.. Olosho to pay 10billion. Buhari must hear this grin grin grin
Kpokpogiri don wine and dine with the devil, he go hear ween and Tonto self go hear ween grin

Very sweet Drama .... make dem shaa no kill each other .... this separation pain Tonto no be small .... Nigga must have collected too much unspeakablecheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yvette And Rosaline Meurer Get Multisheen Ebony Hair Extended Contract Deals / Jaywon Defends His Comment About Beverly Osu's Controversial Photoshoot / Nuella Njubigbo Denies Riding On Men To Fame (New Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.