Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,256 members, 7,815,395 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

Retired Police Officers Protest Unpaid Pension - Nigerians React (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Retired Police Officers Protest Unpaid Pension - Nigerians React (Video) (20031 Views)

Retired Soldiers Protest 24 Months Unpaid Pension Arrears (photos) / Anambra Election: Police Officers Protest Over Non-Payment Of Feeding Allowance / Police Officers Protest Unpaid Allowance After 7 Months Of Deployment In Katsina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Retired Police Officers Protest Unpaid Pension - Nigerians React (Video) by Akharmony: 12:34pm On Sep 23, 2021
i think the young werey officers are watching. Retirement is just at the corner. what you do today wil answer for you tmr... E ku ipa le mo oo
Re: Retired Police Officers Protest Unpaid Pension - Nigerians React (Video) by Ajeyo(m): 1:05pm On Sep 23, 2021
Where is the 20 20 naira you collected for those 28 years which you later hiked to 50 50 naira,you ate with your ten fingers abi?,abeg getat for my front�
Re: Retired Police Officers Protest Unpaid Pension - Nigerians React (Video) by Primusinterpares(m): 2:42pm On Sep 23, 2021
benuejosh:
Everyone deserves to be happy. A labourer is worthy of his reward. These people are parents who have children to look after, families to take care of and also they themselves. I pity some pensioners. It breaks my heart when I see them suffering even to eat. This is not just the retired police officers alone but also to other public servants.
Please define a reasonable pay check in this present 9ja
However, a lesson to those in active service whose paycheck is reasonable enough, you should invest and save for retirement.
Re: Retired Police Officers Protest Unpaid Pension - Nigerians React (Video) by Kzcee: 3:26pm On Sep 23, 2021
benuejosh:
Everyone deserves to be happy. A labourer is worthy of his reward. These people are parents who have children to look after, families to take care of and also they themselves. I pity some pensioners. It breaks my heart when I see them suffering even to eat. This is not just the retired police officers alone but also to other public servants.

However, a lesson to those in active service whose paycheck is reasonable enough, you should invest and save for retirement.

Police strike in 2002 which results to their the then boss been sacked by obasanjo and since then all police related issues haven't been attended to and they are incapacitated to go through any legal means, in fact not allowed sef, hence their current experience .
Re: Retired Police Officers Protest Unpaid Pension - Nigerians React (Video) by efficiencie(m): 6:01am On Sep 24, 2021
Corporate2020:
They shoulders all be shot with AK-47, survivors should be re-short with AK-49 and Machine Guns. No protesting retired policeman, policewoman, policechild or even policedog should be allowed to escape.

So this people want to bring down the government and cause a coup? They should all be treated as coup plotters and treasonable and felony offenders.

Mad idiots that killed our youths at Lekki Toll Gate. They killed the youths that were protesting that Police renumeration and welfare should be upgraded

policechild, policedog... grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PDP Turned Ebonyi To London, Iyorchia Ayu Tells Ebonyi People. / OPC Pulls Out Of NNPC Pipeline Surveillance / PDP Leaders Ready To Visit Buhari In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.