Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,386 members, 7,958,082 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 08:34 AM

Is It Okay To Bind My Card To My Cryto Wallet At This Time? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Is It Okay To Bind My Card To My Cryto Wallet At This Time? (303 Views)

First Bank Debited My Card But I Did Not Receive The Money / How Do I Remove My Card 4rm My Limited Paypal Account After I Hv Witdrwn / Convert Your Airtime/vtu/recharge Card To Money [Service is No longer available] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is It Okay To Bind My Card To My Cryto Wallet At This Time? by INCREDIBLE007(m): 8:40am On Sep 23, 2021
I don't know the resolution of cbn on cryto yet

but I checked my roqqu account and the section to bind card is open and active

but some months ago when cbn placed ban on cryto related stuffs
roqqu didn't allow binding of cards.

only for me to check today and see that that section is open and active, please guys is it safe to bind card at the moment?
I leant they were freezing accounts of those who indulge in cryto stuffs

your inputs is needed pls

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Available In Wholesale / Mini Import From China, Online Shopping / Binary Options Deriv Rise Fall Profitable Trading Strategy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.