Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,873 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

If You Want A Girl To Develop Feelings For You, Start Showing Her These Signs - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Want A Girl To Develop Feelings For You, Start Showing Her These Signs (6877 Views)

I Always Pity Girls That Develop Feelings For Me..... / Symply Tacha "Body Shamed" For Showing Her Stretch Marks (Photo) / Having Feelings For My Ex Despite Being Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Want A Girl To Develop Feelings For You, Start Showing Her These Signs by robosky02(m): 8:43am On Sep 23, 2021
If You Want A Girl To Easily Develop Feelings For You, Start Showing Her These Signs

For men, it is not enough to simply sit back and wait for a female to begin exhibiting indications and symptoms that she loves you; rather, it is necessary for you to be the one to bring these indications and symptoms to her notice.

For men, it is not enough to simply sit back and wait for a female to begin exhibiting indications and symptoms that she loves you; rather, it is necessary for you to be the one to bring these indications and symptoms to her notice. If you go with the flow and move quickly, she will most likely respond affirmatively if she feels the same way about you as you do about herself. If you want women to develop feelings for you, make your signals more obvious to them.

1. Show extra interest for her well-being. Put out greater effort in order to get her to pay attention to you in the first place. Maintain a reasonable level of courtesy and avoid making her feel uncomfortable. The moment you begin to pay more attention to them, their affections for you will only get more intense. When she is rejected, make her feel even more critical of herself, and never allow her to be in a state of sadness.

2, start forming a deep bond with her as soon as possible There's no way you can expect her to develop feelings for you if the two of you don't establish a strong relationship or connection first. If you want her to develop feelings for you without your assistance, you must first establish a strong relationship with her. You'll gradually become closer as a result of your friendship, and if you treat her well, you'll eventually end up together.

3. Begin by emphasizing how much you cherish her companionship and how much you admire her. Sentences have the potential to go a long distance if they are utilized appropriately. When ladies receive compliments, they are ecstatic with delight. If you tell her how important she is in your life, she will feel appreciated, and if she enjoys your company, you will have no trouble gaining her trust and affection.

Stay in touch with her through phone calls and text messages, at the very least.

Most likely, your relationship will progress, and you'll be able to win her over without putting up too much effort. If you start messaging and speaking with her on a more frequent basis, she may be able to help you improve your feelings for her.

To avoid her becoming completely disinterested, consider allowing everything to be done in proportion rather than all or nothing at all. Please do not contact her or send her a message during business hours. Women's feelings for you should be stated in such a way that she can comprehend them more easily, especially if you want her to be more vulnerable with you.

2 Likes

Re: If You Want A Girl To Develop Feelings For You, Start Showing Her These Signs by Jeon(f): 8:44am On Sep 23, 2021
Firstly check out ur star signs if you guy's are fit.

5 Likes

Re: If You Want A Girl To Develop Feelings For You, Start Showing Her These Signs by LordIsaac(m): 8:49am On Sep 23, 2021
All the signs stated above will only qualify you to becoming her simp....and oh, you will be used by her! grin

30 Likes

Re: If You Want A Girl To Develop Feelings For You, Start Showing Her These Signs by pansophist(m): 8:50am On Sep 23, 2021
If you're referring to UAR women, then just have money. If it's women generally regardless of geography, then your write up may apply. grin

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If You Want A Girl To Develop Feelings For You, Start Showing Her These Signs by Homeboiy: 8:54am On Sep 23, 2021
Your number 3 is somehow

If you start showing these girls how much you cherish them in your life

They will start acting like a champion

If I try to show you love and you no dey show me back

I moouve

No time to waste time

Making Money on my mind

18 Likes

Re: If You Want A Girl To Develop Feelings For You, Start Showing Her These Signs by Davash222(m): 9:06am On Sep 23, 2021
All these are inconsequential to an average Nigerian girl.

Flash money and watch those legs open diligently.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Want A Girl To Develop Feelings For You, Start Showing Her These Signs by constance500: 10:53am On Sep 23, 2021
Na money I dey find

2 Likes

Re: If You Want A Girl To Develop Feelings For You, Start Showing Her These Signs by Totilopussylick(m): 11:10am On Sep 23, 2021
Davash222:
All these are inconsequential to an average Nigerian girl.

Flash money and watch those legs open diligently.
it all about money
Re: If You Want A Girl To Develop Feelings For You, Start Showing Her These Signs by Venymen(m): 11:14am On Sep 23, 2021
Oga Op your a learner �big time

2 Likes

Re: If You Want A Girl To Develop Feelings For You, Start Showing Her These Signs by Jodha(f): 11:31am On Sep 23, 2021
These will definitely not work with me.... I'm like this with my make friends...
Re: If You Want A Girl To Develop Feelings For You, Start Showing Her These Signs by Davash222(m): 12:16pm On Sep 23, 2021
Jodha:
These will definitely not work with me.... I'm like this with my make friends...
We know already.

2 Likes

Re: If You Want A Girl To Develop Feelings For You, Start Showing Her These Signs by EzegeNdiigbo: 12:19pm On Sep 23, 2021
If ya ain't talkn' Money move aside...no cap!!
Re: If You Want A Girl To Develop Feelings For You, Start Showing Her These Signs by Flora2Sweet: 12:36pm On Sep 23, 2021
All my FuvkBuddies are People's Serious Boyfriend's...
Re: If You Want A Girl To Develop Feelings For You, Start Showing Her These Signs by SarutobiEky(m): 12:54pm On Sep 23, 2021
Jodha:
and you dey find love...e go tey o Sister.e cry cry
Re: If You Want A Girl To Develop Feelings For You, Start Showing Her These Signs by davillian(m): 1:39pm On Sep 23, 2021
Give her money
Spend money on her
Take her shopping
Take her to the movies and eateries....
Then the icing on the cake send her mother gifts grin grin grin grin...

2 Likes

Re: If You Want A Girl To Develop Feelings For You, Start Showing Her These Signs by 2rez: 2:43pm On Sep 23, 2021
Arrant nonsensical post by a scallywag Op. Op gaa kpata ego. I don clear u be that.

1 Like

Re: If You Want A Girl To Develop Feelings For You, Start Showing Her These Signs by spartan117(m): 3:04pm On Sep 23, 2021
Flora2Sweet:
All my FuvkBuddies are People's Serious Boyfriend's...
It's nothing to be proud of.
Re: If You Want A Girl To Develop Feelings For You, Start Showing Her These Signs by Akinfolarin9: 3:20pm On Sep 23, 2021
robosky02:
If You Want A Girl To Easily Develop Feelings For You, Start Showing Her These Signs

For men, it is not enough to simply sit back and wait for a female to begin exhibiting indications and symptoms that she loves you; rather, it is necessary for you to be the one to bring these indications and symptoms to her notice.

For men, it is not enough to simply sit back and wait for a female to begin exhibiting indications and symptoms that she loves you; rather, it is necessary for you to be the one to bring these indications and symptoms to her notice. If you go with the flow and move quickly, she will most likely respond affirmatively if she feels the same way about you as you do about herself. If you want women to develop feelings for you, make your signals more obvious to them.

1. Show extra interest for her well-being. Put out greater effort in order to get her to pay attention to you in the first place. Maintain a reasonable level of courtesy and avoid making her feel uncomfortable. The moment you begin to pay more attention to them, their affections for you will only get more intense. When she is rejected, make her feel even more critical of herself, and never allow her to be in a state of sadness.

2, start forming a deep bond with her as soon as possible There's no way you can expect her to develop feelings for you if the two of you don't establish a strong relationship or connection first. If you want her to develop feelings for you without your assistance, you must first establish a strong relationship with her. You'll gradually become closer as a result of your friendship, and if you treat her well, you'll eventually end up together.

3. Begin by emphasizing how much you cherish her companionship and how much you admire her. Sentences have the potential to go a long distance if they are utilized appropriately. When ladies receive compliments, they are ecstatic with delight. If you tell her how important she is in your life, she will feel appreciated, and if she enjoys your company, you will have no trouble gaining her trust and affection.

Stay in touch with her through phone calls and text messages, at the very least.

Most likely, your relationship will progress, and you'll be able to win her over without putting up too much effort. If you start messaging and speaking with her on a more frequent basis, she may be able to help you improve your feelings for her.

To avoid her becoming completely disinterested, consider allowing everything to be done in proportion rather than all or nothing at all. Please do not contact her or send her a message during business hours. Women's feelings for you should be stated in such a way that she can comprehend them more easily, especially if you want her to be more vulnerable with you.

All this stress for girl?���
Better things dey to do
Re: If You Want A Girl To Develop Feelings For You, Start Showing Her These Signs by Truvelisback(m): 3:26pm On Sep 23, 2021
Oga, these ur tips may only work on ladies who are 30yrs and above and who are tired of forming miss Nigeria and searching and who feels time or age is no longer on their side but U see all these 18,26,27 and 28 ladies, money is the only language they understand.

1 Like

Re: If You Want A Girl To Develop Feelings For You, Start Showing Her These Signs by Gadafii: 3:53pm On Sep 23, 2021
a girl will develop instant feeling for you, if she smells the scent of your money

even if you dont have money and you package well, u go don hit the kpekus wella before she go realise say na fake life u dey live cheesy
Re: If You Want A Girl To Develop Feelings For You, Start Showing Her These Signs by dingbang(m): 3:56pm On Sep 23, 2021
Copycopy
Re: If You Want A Girl To Develop Feelings For You, Start Showing Her These Signs by JimmyDarmody: 3:59pm On Sep 23, 2021
Jodha:
I see your future boyfriend breaking up with you because of this.
Re: If You Want A Girl To Develop Feelings For You, Start Showing Her These Signs by Kevsmart88(m): 4:01pm On Sep 23, 2021
Seems you have lost touch of reality or you're still living in the 80's.

3 Likes

Re: If You Want A Girl To Develop Feelings For You, Start Showing Her These Signs by Oyindidi(f): 4:03pm On Sep 23, 2021
Behave like Saga of BigBrotherNaija grin
Re: If You Want A Girl To Develop Feelings For You, Start Showing Her These Signs by Djdeebrain(m): 5:21pm On Sep 23, 2021
So this post now is only visible to men alone. � Mitcheew. If you like no go hustle women a attracted to good things
Re: If You Want A Girl To Develop Feelings For You, Start Showing Her These Signs by MufasaLion: 5:35pm On Sep 23, 2021
All you listed are just ways to be a SIMP.
Re: If You Want A Girl To Develop Feelings For You, Start Showing Her These Signs by MufasaLion: 5:36pm On Sep 23, 2021
Kevsmart88:
Seems you have lost touch of reality or you're still living in the 80's.

He's still in the medieval age.
Re: If You Want A Girl To Develop Feelings For You, Start Showing Her These Signs by Snitch24(m): 6:06pm On Sep 23, 2021
Akinfolarin9:

All this stress for girl?���
Better things dey to do

All this write up na wasting of time
Jst have enough money you're good to go
Re: If You Want A Girl To Develop Feelings For You, Start Showing Her These Signs by Capitalpunisher: 6:30pm On Sep 23, 2021
Sorry i don't want any girl to develop feelings for me
Re: If You Want A Girl To Develop Feelings For You, Start Showing Her These Signs by brosom(m): 6:54pm On Sep 23, 2021
Op is trying to make things easier for SIMple dudes grin.

Make redpillers no catch u grin grin
Re: If You Want A Girl To Develop Feelings For You, Start Showing Her These Signs by Nobody: 7:32pm On Sep 23, 2021
Op Starboy Redpill dey for you. grin
Re: If You Want A Girl To Develop Feelings For You, Start Showing Her These Signs by EasternActivist: 8:04pm On Sep 23, 2021
Nawaoh all this effort just to invite problem.

If it ain't a potential wife, effort go turn to fault.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Skinny Nija Girl ran Away During Recorded Sex Session- Lazy Edition / How Can You Tell A Guy He Is Way Too Nice And It Is Turning You Off? / Things You Can Do To Revenge An Ex.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.