Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,956 members, 7,821,355 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

He Who Talks To Swords - Anime Series S2 END - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / He Who Talks To Swords - Anime Series S2 END (3110 Views)

AIZEN GOES OP AGO anime series SERIES 09/10/2023 / DEMON SWORDS MAN : The Flash Fiction Series / Nigerian Anime: Don't Rock The Cradle (by #chemstudios) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Who Talks To Swords - Anime Series S2 END by WriterX(m): 9:28am On May 10, 2022
EPISODE II - MEMORIES

COMING SOON

1 Like

Re: He Who Talks To Swords - Anime Series S2 END by WriterX(m): 10:37pm On May 10, 2022
EPISODE II - MEMORIES

Grand Patron Masanori Keiichi stretched his bow full length and released with all his might the arrow which went into the sky high up claiming a bird out of its pack and dropping it to the ground where he stood with a blind fold on thus raising an applause from his guests; emissaries of Grand Patron kanakifamilyhi, Arashi Asaniko , Einosuki Hiromichi of the Muishi, Kaujiro, Isakinawa clan.

"Bravo,bravo, you are the best!" One of the emissaries cried out as keiichi removed his blind fold, If he had his way he would have preferred to enjoy his hunt alone but the emissaries had brought news, news which he had put a lot of workings into to realize.

"My brother used to best me in archery, I was always the better one with a sword but he, he found the bow and arrow quite the pleasure to work with, so each year I trained and trained to win and each year I lost to him but I would never give up, So this fate full year I had developed my own shooting style and I could just feel I would ultimately win a contest against him unfortunately I never got the chance, emperor Zhao had ordered his assassination , he and his family since then I have horned my shooting skills to levels never before reached, I have beaten the best of the best in archery but am I the best? Know, in my brother's grave lays someone who knew he was better than me before he died so know I do not think I am the best"

To be continued.
Re: He Who Talks To Swords - Anime Series S2 END by WriterX(m): 4:11pm On May 11, 2022
To be continued

It was an awkward moment for the emissaries who had come to realize how different keiichi was from the rest of the other grand patrons.

For other patrons, it was all about power but keiichi had never said anything or acted of turn to suggest what he truly wanted, a mysterious man albeit with more sinister motives too sinister for the other grand patrons, a matter that needed answers, answers that would soon be

"It is agreed then?" One of the emissaries asked, their journey into the forest with keiichi had been for answers for up till now, the grand patrons hadn't sat down face to face to discuss about their joint plans; fifty years of
inter-clan war, infiltration, spy missions, betrayals had made it too hard but for once it had been considered that a proper sit down by the patrons could strengthen their alliance.

"I will have an answer for you by evening, my men will see to it that you are taken care of while you wait!" Keiichi said without looking at them but rather his kill of which he took out his arrow.

The emissaries had been led away before keiichi caught hold of a set of tracks; one he hadn't seen before.

It smell was in particular difficult to trace to any known creature yet , a quick draw of his bow and a steady pace through the forest as he hoped to find the creature.

A twig broke here and then as he went deeper than he had ever gone before, eyes steady on a low bush shrub.

"Phew!"

His arrow went through the bush and the movement stopped as a smile crept on his face slowly but it wasn't over yet.

"Phew!!"

Came the arrow out, pure instinct had taken over as keiichi opened a protective path, Hagainah, shield of ice. That protected his face from such cruel fate.

"If I wanted you dead, you would already be dead but I have need for you Keiichi Masanori, The meeting has been planned against you grand patron, grand patron hiromichi plans to assassinate you, a decision agreed by the others, they fear you, fear is a powerful weapon!"

A demonic red fox with twelve tails walked out as keiichi recovered taking a defensive stance unknown of what stood in front of him; enemy or friendly.

"Who are you?"

"That is not of your concern mortal, I know what you want, I can smell it, I can give it to you but I need something from you!"

"What is it, what is that you want from me!"

Keiichi asked putting off his stance, it was certain this creature was more powerful than he could ever hope to be.

"In time, grand patron, in time you will find out!" The fox said before it turned into a red dusty ball of fumes and dissipated into the skies.

Keiichi stood for a few moments wondering what he had encountered. A demon or something far greater? He wondered anyways he had something else to worry about - Grand Patron Hiromichi.

To be Continued.
Re: He Who Talks To Swords - Anime Series S2 END by WriterX(m): 4:48pm On May 11, 2022
Continued

Ichikah

It had been a week since Genkei realized Aperagon had stopped nagging and talking in fact for some times it was as if he wasn't there but that wasn't it, his wife's sword had imprisoned the soul of the demon king no doubt, Aperagon was in there, perhaps he had given up and had decided to let his mind be after all.

Three jars of sake had been exhausted before that devilish maniacal voice came for him.

"We need to talk!" Aperagon's voice came with so much authority that it startled Genkei but that wasn't all.

Aperagon had created an illusion one that enveloped him completely to see only that which the demon king wanted him to see, him.

"What is this?" Genkei said instinctively drawing out his kitana; the white dragon.

"I can't do anything to you...not yet but you must know you are getting weaker, years ago I could speak, maybe some day I will take over your body!" Aperagon said

"You will do no such thing demon, what is this, how are you doing this?"

"It doesn't matter, I need to tell you something, You need to listen to me!"

"You and I have nothing to speak about demon...this is not real, is it?"

"Listen to me, this is bigger than..."

"Muyoraki Isingah!" His sword went swoosh and there he stood in the middle of the road, a lonely path that led straight to just one hut, far off yet visible.

"He is waiting for you, for ten years you have gone in circles in hopes you can destroy me, fine, I will help you attain your goal but I will help you on one condition, that you listen to me, there is a far greater evil coming for us all, demons, dragons, humans alike, You need to see this for yourself, now will you let me show you?" Aperagon asked.

"show me!"

Once again he was enveloped in that illusion. This time even more realistic , he could almost taste the air as he watched the story.

To be Continued.

1 Like

Re: He Who Talks To Swords - Anime Series S2 END by WriterX(m): 9:04am On May 12, 2022
Continued

He could see it all, the beginning of everything. A battle between two warriors on Shin mountain, the mountain of the firsg dragons one who seemed human , skilled and polished as a samurai wielding a magical sword , one reminiscent of the kaiyoto; the half blood sword, his wife's sword.

The other seemed out of this world, a woman, a dragon taken the form of a woman, below the mountain capes laid villages in utter destruction, in flames; dragon fire.

They fought hard each matching the other but something else was at play, he could see it, he genkei senshi could just sense it, she was holding back, her true powers hidden as this duel went on.

But the fight went on, the young warrior's eyes burnt with rage as he fought but just when she had decided to make end this battle, she dropped her blade and surrendered to him, the warrior perplexed hesitated and found no conviction to kill her.

"This was Azanomeh the mother of dragons, this battle changed everything!" Aperagon said.

Again the illusion changed form, showing a sequence of events that took place after that first encounter, warrior and dragon soaring the skies , fishing, holding hands , sparring and finally magic practicing.

"It was her who taught humans the secret and forbidden acts of magic, a weapon that gave dragons powers over humans, her decision would hurt history" aperagon said again as the illusion changed once more, this time , fiery red flames and clash of blades, dragons falling from the skies.

"She was betrayed by the one she loved, she brought about the first war, one not known by history"

Again both lovers stood in the battle Field, one now experienced, blood tasty and power drunk, her lover heavy with a child looking the same way he had looked on that mountain years ago when they first met.

Their blades clashed, she held nothing back as her brothers fell to mere men who had horned the powers of the dragons, in the end he had broken his blade in her heart clutching hard to her as she dropped dead revealing her true form.
He cried heavily as she took her last breath just as her children came to be of this world, twin creatures neither man nor dragon, a despicable abomination one of which genkei realized he knew.

"And so the first demons were born, I and my brother came to be!" Aperagon said.

To be continued.

1 Like

Re: He Who Talks To Swords - Anime Series S2 END by germaphobe(m): 4:12pm On May 12, 2022
I'm with you bro, and I know others are reading too. Damn!!, U make it feel so real
Re: He Who Talks To Swords - Anime Series S2 END by WriterX(m): 5:05pm On May 13, 2022
Continued

"Daizen and Geniishi, our birth brought the war to an end, the first truce between dragons and men came to be. Daizen was taken by the dragons and my father went back with I, Geniishi.

And from birth we were pitted against each other, demon against demon fighting the course of ungrateful dragons and humans alike and for 200 years we fought against one another until an agreement was reached between the dragons and humans, a chance for peace, humans were to let dragons live amongst them and the sources of the dragons power would be revealed to men.

It was then we learnt about the six gates of power that could only be manifested and channeled thoroughly through human emotions, Sadness, Love, Fear, Anger, Pride and Hate.

It was then we learnt of the gatekeepers, powerful dragons that harnessed the powers of each gates , it was then I and my brother learnt of my true powers, The gate of Hate.

The truce was agreed upon But Daizen hated us just as much as he
began to dislike the dragons, to him, the dragons had only managed to exercise weakness and inferiority over humans, He waged a rebellion alongside other dragons who felt the same.

Daizen grew in power and strength , he laid claim for the gates of powers if the dragons wanted peace with humans then they were better off dead and unworthy of such powers, his hate knew no bounds, able to corrupt the souls of men and dragons alike, he became the father of all demons ,he had to be stopped his hate had began to corrupt the gates of powers, one by one the gate keepers fell, his hate had began to spread across Japan and corrupt the planet itself, breeding more demons, his army.

It was up to me who shared the powers of the gate of hate with Daizen, I agreed to stop him only on two conditions, that his life be spared and my claim to the gate of hate be unchallenged and only with our combined efforts could we have hoped to defeat him, I made certain of that, the dragons imprisoned him behind the gates of Powers and I laid claim for the gates of hate!" Geniishi said as Genkei watched the whole story.

"But those sniveling creatures had other plans, they wanted me out of the picture, I was an abomination, another power hungry monster, if I was to be granted my wish, I had to swear an oath to keep the demon race under control and to serve the dragons but I was done serving anyone, humans, dragons, they were all alike so I started the second great war, I slayed the gatekeepers and trapped their souls behind the gated as well to free the demon race and with the powers of the gates
I created a new order, a new plane for my race.

I became the demon king and for the first time in over 600 years , demons took over the gates, we took control"

"What does this have to do with me, demon?!"

"When you imprisoned me, You left my gate
and its powers unchecked now there is someone who has access to my gate samurai, a girl, I can still remember her, I see it now, the gates of power cannot be left uncontrolled in the hands of a human...."

Genkei had finally realized the purpose of this story.

"You fear that she could release the old dragons?"

"No, Its my brother you should be afraid of, if she keeps using the gates , it would corrupt her soul, she is bound to release him and no one is prepared enough to face my brother, you can let me go or you will have to find the girl and end her life"

Geniishi said just as the illusion faded into the night.

"Tell me samurai , what is it that you have decided?"

Genkei thought hard about this and Geniishi could feel it.

"We will find girl, you and I have an unfinished business, I will get my revenge and no. I do not plan to kill the girl!"

Genkei concluded.

"Suit yourself samurai but I warn you, if my brother escapes the abyss of the gates of powers, you and your kind will regret it the most!" Geniishi concluded.

The end

1 Like

Re: He Who Talks To Swords - Anime Series S2 END by WriterX(m): 6:55pm On May 14, 2022
EPISODE III - FIRE AND DRAGONS

Coming soon

1 Like

Re: He Who Talks To Swords - Anime Series S2 END by WriterX(m): 3:51pm On May 18, 2022
Ochinawa Village

"We should turn back, we have never strayed this part into the Forest, its getting darker by the minute"

One of the concerned swordsman for hire revealed to his friends having been betrayed by his confidence to carry out the plans he and other members of his swordsman for hire group had agreed upon; comb the forest of Ochinawa and find the mystery creature or demon that had been helping it self to large portions of the villages livestock on daily basis,usually leaving an air of mystery around how it did it and where it came from.

The twelve man team of bounty hunters or swordmen for hire having deserted the war had quickly joined the wealth accumulating scheme, help with any task whatsoever they can find for a small price or fee.

So when they went through one of Izuo clan's colonies and had found the job they were more than happy to seek the reward on this job; the plan?

Find any creature whatsoever they could lay their hands on ,report it as the one responsible for the villagers calamity and reap the reward however their one day Adventure had turned out to a full blown three day trip deep into the abyss of the thick forests that seemed to be devoid of any sort of life.

"He is right, we are running low on supplies already, if we turn back now we would be able to find a good resting spot for the night and a day's journey throughout the dawn of light to sun down tomorrow we could even make it to the village, another added but more from a tactical and strong mind unlike the first.

the supposed leader , Hya who among the others was a demon chi user had suddenly picked up a slight scent; water.

" I smell water, we should trace it out, camp by the river, refill our packs, find sustenance near by and then we can begin our journey back!"

"Sustenance? There are no animals here, its completely devoid of any,even the birds are absent from the skies"

He intoned calmly trying to pinpoint the smell's direction using a bit of his chi.

"Got it, there, a few miles from there, its a large one, we are lucky!" He beamed with a cautious smile as they followed his lead thereafter.

"It's strange here isn't it, a wide lush and green forest with no animals or birds, incredible!" Another muttered.

"You haven't heard the stories that's why!"

"What stories?" Hya feigned interest in his fellow swordsmen tales; if he had his way, he would rather stick to been quiet.

"There used to be a dragon here,Zelgrah Forest or the fire dragon mountain after the dragon that used to terrorize these parts long long ago!" The story teller revealed.

"Really?, how was it killed?" Hya said.

"Oh no, no, that's now how the story goes, you see the fire breathing dragon was said to have been saved by a swordsman from its imminent death after been attacked by a swarm of ice dragons, the samurai fought by it and after the ice dragons were subdued, the fire dragon made a pact with the samurai not to bring harm to his people, the people of Ochinawa anymore , it swore to protect them in their time of need from both men and demons and opened a fire path with the samurai and the samurai promised that this Forest would forever remain sacred group and refuge to all fire dragons. That pact has been honored since time indefinite, zelgrah's forest is one of the few forests that was never touched during the wars!" The story teller concluded his tales like the good story teller he was.

"Except that tale happens to be myth spurned by one of the village head just to keep the villagers from discovering his secret slave trace routes that cut across the forest back then!" hya pronounced, knowing what was fact and what was fiction been an ardent historian of some sort ; something he rarely ever was proud of due to the war.

"Well of course but many years ago, dragon bones were found..."

"Waow!" One of the swordsman exclaimed shutting the perceived argument of intellect been brewed.

They had arrived their designation, a beautiful , clean , crispy pristine hot spring surrounded by beautiful and rare flowers they had found.

"Look at that, that is the daedirah flower, that flower cost so much , they would twice the price of any given bounty for that, look at the others!"

Another exclaimed.

It was Hya who took the first dive into the spring, having been on this trip without good clean water to bath and drink, the open invitation was accepted by the others who took out their armor and weapons and dived into the clean water happily.

Hya swarm for long and returned back to shore to dress and explore, it was refreshing; more refreshing than a hot tub with two naked women he assumed with a smile.

The daedirah was the biggest catch, it was a special flower whose color produced a unique gold like color used for cloth making, rare and expensive and with so many around, who knows he might need not wear armor for a very long time he thought to himself as he went around.

As a demon chi user with a sadness path easily manifesting in sort of water manipulation, it was easy for him to pick a slight vibration that swept through it , easily distinguished from his men's splashing.

Meanwhile one of his men had swarm deep into the bottom and had soon swarm up with a bizarre paralyzed facial expression.

Hya had only to stare at him to connect the dot.

"Get out of the wa..."

Too late came the reply, as a heavy mass of ugly flesh gobbled four of his men instantly who had been perfectly pitched on top the surface of the water yet within reach of the dragon's mouth as it flew upwards, out of the water, into the sky.

The other weren't so lucky either just as Hya went into battle mode, the dragon came down quickly breathing its ominous and terrifying breath of fire over the river roasting whatever was left of hya's men and boiling them as the water heated up creating a foggy scene that enveloped the entire scene.

He had once heard men talk about killing dragons, he had once listened and imagined himself slaying one of them but twenty five years as a soldier, a swordsman and a bounty hunter hadn't prepared him for any of this, this creature was a child of fear and Total humiliation of men and demon alike, for him, there was no bravery in dying for his comrades, none would do same for him, he took to his heels and disappeared into the forest as quickly as he could.

To be continued

1 Like

Re: He Who Talks To Swords - Anime Series S2 END by WriterX(m): 3:25am On May 21, 2022
author

Hey guys, my apologies for the break in transmission, been struggling with my health for. Sometime , I hope you all can be patient as I seek to recover fully. Thanks

1 Like

Re: He Who Talks To Swords - Anime Series S2 END by germaphobe(m): 12:45am On May 22, 2022
WriterX:
[b]author[/b]get well soon bro

Hey guys, my apologies for the break in transmission, been struggling with my health for. Sometime , I hope you all can be patient as I seek to recover fully. Thanks
Re: He Who Talks To Swords - Anime Series S2 END by WriterX(m): 8:13pm On May 23, 2022
Continued

"Do you intend to pay for that, young one?" the medicine man said , eyes on his precious herb held by hitomi who seemed rather suspicious just by her movement alone.

She stared at him helplessly and dropped the herbs where she had picked it up earlier and took her leave, there was no need to panic, she would go find something to eat ,check on the boy and then wait out till it was night and then she would return to steal the herbs.

Taking care of one who seemed gravely I'll wasn't part of her plans after she escaped the slave bay with the blind boy but after the little one had fallen sick, she had had to put her mission aside understanding how vital he was to her plans, his powers had become useless the very minute he became sick and for weeks now she had had to juggle paying the bills at the little resting inn and finding the right herbs for her.

But her trip to odo wasn't all that bad, she had heard about the stories, she had heard about Genkei and Ichinomi Asakai, in fact if she was interested she could find asakai; a plan she had in mind.

To be continued.
Re: He Who Talks To Swords - Anime Series S2 END by WriterX(m): 8:14pm On May 23, 2022
Author

Hey guys, okay I will be dropping the entirety of episode 3 tomorrow , thanks for understanding.

HWTTS - SEASON TWO WILL BE ENDING THIS MONTH NO DOUBT.

1 Like

Re: He Who Talks To Swords - Anime Series S2 END by WriterX(m): 8:39am On May 25, 2022
Continued

Ikasu slave trade bay

Izanagi and Hito woke up in the dead of the night; a plan to carry out, find out the ghost hideout and possibly seek for his help.

They had been collecting all the tools they needed for escaping that night while keeping an ardent surveillance on the cell watchers routine.

"We must be very stealthy, they will not be pleased with us if they catch us." Hito warned as they approached the gates whilst others slept.

The tools came in handy but at a cost of making shrieking noise that could have alerted two guards on duty had it been for the fact they were not so heavily drunk.

They made their way out of their cell block and began to move towards hito's assumed location under the guise of the night away from the lighted torches and securities.

"It's there, that's the place they hold him, we can't ...."

Hito hadn't said anything more before a guard
Appeared to have come out of the cell but it was what he did after having a conversation with the other two guards outside that put the men on high guard.

He had a conversation with them and as soon as they had left went on to, take off his helmet and armor off and then proceeded to creep into the areas of the building where there were no lights.

"I don't think that's a guard" Izanagi said to which hito nodded. "We will watch him from afar" He concluded.

The guard made some of the most intricate and accurate movements, all undetectable creating a pathway for them to follow, this was someone who knew the camps even better than the guards.

Easily dodging the eyes of all while they struggled to keep their hides behind their back as they followed the suspicious guard.

But it became even more clearer this was no other person than the ghost himself but the ghost had suddenly stopped somewhere on his way and then proceeded to take a new direction , one that led them to the storage room.

"Wait, why is he going Into the storage room?"

The two men stood outside as the ghost found an opening in the storage room through which he gained access into the storage room.

"He must be plotting something big!" Hito said.

"Or he just wants a drink!" Izanagi said half disappointed already.

"We must see what he is up," hito added.

The distance between both men was an open field under the watchful eyes of two tower guard lights and three squads of patrol guards moving around in the open.

"We can't it's way too open, we have to go back,"

"Or we can escape right now" izanagi pushed.

"We don't have a plan, the ghost always has a plan, he is pur best way out, if we can't get him today then some other day we will," hito reminded his friend.

"When, every day I spend in here , I risk been found out, I risk been sold while this war claims more of our people..." Izanagi stopped to think for a moment.

"What is it?" Hito asked.

"Get ready, you must go talk to the ghost, find a way inside I will create a distraction..."

Izanagi ran out into the open before hito could say anything else attracting the attention of the guards who gave to pursue him clearing the path to the storage for hito.

Hito made his way into the path but was welcomed with a blade to the neck; he wasn't expecting the ghost.

"Who are you?" The ghost asked.

"I am...am...Hito Kizaki," a panicked hito explained.

"your friend that was stupid of him, you two have been on my tail since i left my cell and that distraction of yours was a foolish, if they get him back to the cell, they will do a head count, search the entire cells including mine, exchange the slaves within the cells, bring out the poor bastards who have been inspired by me and planning some daring foolish escape plan and will end up losing a hand or leg just like your friend, my question is to what end?"

The ghost said before drinking a bit more from the jar of wine he had come to take.

"We need your help, we want to escape the camps, you can help us!" Hito said.

"I can't help any of you, I work a lone and if you really want to escape you should do so too, people only slow you down," the ghost withdrew his knife and went for a lighted torch.

"But I must say it was daring of you two to have been able to keep up with me so here is what I will do for you..."

The ghost threw the torch on some dry straws which immediately caught fire.

"If your friend is as good enough he must have reached and hidden in the pit , the fire is not the distraction the store house is, they would be mad at someone but if you two are lucky they won't find you, find the pit, he will be there, an advice from me, make peace with your past and accept your present, I have no interest in helping you more than I have to day"

The ghost said , hito hadn't said anything more before the ghost dived out of the window before hito managed to do same , the ghost was nowhere to be seen again.

He took his exit quickly in hopes of finding izanagi.

To be continued
Re: He Who Talks To Swords - Anime Series S2 END by WriterX(m): 9:09am On May 25, 2022
Continued

"Arrgh!"

Ichimomi screamed again as he opened his eyes to reality, the dreams were getting just too real.
By now he couldnt count how many times he had seen the same dream, the same faces, he failed to protect, his sanity had already sunken deeply into the abyss of nothingness and now he looked even more like a mad man.

What was happening to him he wondered as he got up to go train, somehow he trained but not with a certain heart so he merely used the idea of training to keep off hasashi who had said nothing till now.

He drew king killer out of its sheath and drew it closer to his face, his eyes dark, strange and almost inhuman.

Wooh!

The sound came from behind impaling him through his back letting the tip of the blade
exit his body outside his chest.

"Aarrgh!"

Ichinomi screamed in sheer agony as hasashi withdrew his blade letting him stagger to the ground.

But he wasn't dying, intact the pain had began to subdue almost immediately as the sword was withdrawn, in fact he had started to heal quickly, his flesh sewing up the open wound just as his blood began to boil red hot.

"I should have known better, demon, you will die by my hands now!" Hasashi said taking his stance, his sword combat ready.

"No, wait, listen I can explain its not what you think, I am not a demon"

Hasashi came calling with his sword as ichinomi switched to defensive strikes as much as he could even though majority of the strikes made deep cuts to which he healed as quickly as they came.

They fought wide and close, in the hut and then out in the open.

"In the old days , swordsmen were only allowed to carry dragon blades , do you know why?" Hasashi said eyeing an opening as a confused ichinomi watched.

"Dragon blades can not be wield by demons, swordsman, its of pure steel one that cannot be corrupted by demon chi, I might hate genkei but I hate demons even more, its time to die"

Hasashi came for a kill blow, but asakai was suddenly disappeared into nothingness letting hasashi's sword cut through the wind.

Hasashi picked up the king killer , starred into the night sky and went inside.

The end.
Re: He Who Talks To Swords - Anime Series S2 END by WriterX(m): 4:14pm On May 25, 2022
EPISODE IV - DEBTS

"Wake up Keiichi, Wake up!" The sly fox crept through the grand patron's window.

It's voice almost as soothing as the mysterious wind that blew in but the patron had woken up, this time quite relaxed yet cautious.

"A fire breathing dragon and an Ice dragon, find them grand patron, use the stone of mirrors to bind them to your form and bring them to the old temples of the dragons, where I will be waiting, you seek great power and so will I grant you," the fox said almost seductively with its red fiery eyes .

"Dragons? Dragons do not exist anymore!"

"A foolish demon keeps one well not really one but it will do and a coward has woken another , a real dragon from its slumber, find one and you will find them both" the fox said, once again dissipating into nothing but thick red dust, in its absence a golden red armour lies in its place.

"Take it as a gift grand patron!" The sly Fox's voice echoed .

Ikasu Slave Camp

"Get out, you bastards!"

Called out the angry slave masters kicking and hurling everyone and everything out of the different cells, Hito and izanagi barely returning to their cell had already prepared for this outburst.

Clearly the commander wasn't having it, a store filled with expensive wine had been burnt to ashes, their next delivery of such expensive wine would only be three weeks from now, this was a serious crime.

All slaves were rushed out and made to form files of ten spreading across the length of the camp ground.

The commander walking with two of his toughest men surveiled the slaves as if they could tell who was the culprit but they hadn't even begun before a little girl was dragged out quickly, stripped and tied to the log of wood, ready to be flogged mercilessly.

"We won't stop until the culprit gives himself up!" The commander said in a low tone with so much boldness that made izanagi cringed.

"They won't do that!" Hito reassured seeing izanagi's reaction.

But the whips came from both direction, slicing into her flesh inch deeper than the previous as her cry filled the air.

"Oh no, we can't let this happen!" Izanagi said in. Hushed tone to his friend who stood surprised and out of words.

"When she dies we will simply pick another child and continue till the culprit or culprits come out!" The commander commanded.

The horror show hadn't reached five minutes before Izanagi walked out, hands up in the air, bitter, furious and sad, what is honor if he could not do the right thing, he had asked himself before walking out.

The slave masters had walked him up to the commander who pounded izanagi with heavy blows and then wore a smile on his face.

"You, you don't look like the one with the brain, you are a newbie, where is the other one?" The commander asked.

"There was no other one, it was just me alone," assured izanagi.

"Lies and more lies!" The commander again signalled for the beating to continue much to izanagi' s horror.

He was almost drawn to fishing hito out when another slave master ran into the scene with a jar of empty wine, whispered something into the commander's ears and then ran back just as two men dragged the ghost into the scene, heavily drunk.

"You two are working together it seems, hmm I should have known...lock them up, He and his friend will entertain the Bragon commando tomorrow when he comes visiting, don't you think boys?"

The approval brought about by wicked laughter and nods made hito to shiver where he stood, he knew that by the end of the next day, his friend would be merely a corpse to be thrown away.

To be continued
Re: He Who Talks To Swords - Anime Series S2 END by WriterX(m): 10:31am On May 26, 2022
Continued

Somewhere

Ichinomi came crashing to the floor of a cave just seconds to impact with the rough rocky ground chains came out of nowhere, catching and restraining his legs and hands.

"Who...what...someone help me!" He cried out in pitch darkness.

Only creaks, twigs broken and creepy sounds from behind warned him of something else's presence.

Behind him was a dragon in chains, bounded by heavier chains than his but that didn't make the creature any less terrifying than it really was.

"Another pet for the demon, I see," Iko said half disappointed as he watched Asakai dangle .

"You can speak?!"

"I speak the language of the dragons like all dragons do, you can hear me because I wish you to," Iko responded.

"What do you want with me?"

"Me?"

"Not him but me swordsman!" Hilde said taking form in front of them, startling asakai.

"Allow me to introduce myself, You can call me Hilde and you owe me your life now!"

"Never, I will never..."

Another chain came out of nowhere hurling at his neck, which it began to wrap around tightly, cutting asakai's air.

"I think the swordsman is better alive to you than dead, he possess your demon's chi now,"

"Yeah but what use is it to me, that foolish demon had to die by your hands, such insult it is to me, Now I owe karjah a debt, if it is of no use to me, I should just kill it and drain it of its chi" Hilde said while the chains kept tightening around asakai's neck.

"Let me talk to it then," the dragon persuaded as Hilde thought hard about it for a minute and then have a cruel smile.

"Fine do as you please with it, when I am back it had better behave!" Hilde added before commanding the chains off asakai's neck.

To be continued.
Re: He Who Talks To Swords - Anime Series S2 END by WriterX(m): 2:43pm On May 27, 2022
Continued

Genkei walked slowly trailing behind the crowd inauspiciously as they got closer to the large ferry which was heading for odo.

Somehow he had heard of a demon killed by what many rumored to be a girl and a demon or a girl who possessed strong demon chi, Aperagon hadn't toyed with his mind for days now, somehow this new solace he found had given him a new leash of life, letting him practice a few old sword techniques he was starting to forget by the day and sleep soundly at night with memories he still struggled to make peace with.

Past

"You must go home quickly young master, The demon it is killing everything in its path, hurry!" A servant had cried out to him with deadly strikes rupturing his belly so he held his intestines in his hands as he reported.

"What, a demon, impossible!" One of Genkei' s intoxicated loyalist had cried out unsheathing his sword in a drunken manner as genkei and the others laughed hard.

He hadn't given ears to the servant's warning who died at his feet , heavily intoxicated he and his men strolled back home to continue where they had left off.

There she stood, naked in the cold with
their baby in her hand still with its umbilical cord hanging , she had reaped it out of her womb and held it out for all to see while she bled profusely to death herself , death in her eyes and surely in her unborn child's fate.

There he stood as she came with that sword chopping his followers to bits even before they could realized it, in that minute his drunkenness had bore his rage and insanity, in that moment he had meant aperagon.

Present - Ochinawa Village

"Another bottle I say!" hya orders half sunk into the abyss of drunken blabbering at the bar man who met his order.

"Who is the swordsman that reports of a dragon, we were told to find him here!" Izuo clan soldiers barged in putting the fear of dragons into the men who became suddenly still except for hya whose life had suddenly meant nothing to him after his personal encounter with a real dragon.

"He is not a swordsman , he is a coward," Hya replied amidst drunken laughter as he turned around to see the men but just then Keiichi walked in dawning the red armor to whom Hya quickly bowed to.

"Then it is time to regain your honor swordman," keiichi took a sword from one of his men and threw it at Hya who caught it just by raw instinct and a new found courage.

"We have a dragon to hunt!" Keiichi concluded.

As the ferry sailed over the sea slowly , genkei sat afar off from every one, comforted by the cold air that floated above the sea waters, his eyes starring deep into the darkness alone.

"Can I ask you a question?" Genkei asked.

am not in the mood for your little talks, swordsman

"Why did you do it?, why did you kill her, why did you kill all of them?" Genkei persisted.

"Why does the air blow cold at night, why do swordsman take pride in their victories, why do your kind think every demon is evil and beneath your race,save your conversation for her swordsman, I find no interest or reason to indulge in your pathetic conversation, see how it feels to be ignored for over ten years

"Hello?" She had called out to genkei as she got closer to the swordman who suddenly realized he had company.

"I am sorry you must mistake me for someone else, I am not from this place, just a stranger passing through" genkei said without turning.

"Oh am sorry too, I am...well I am, oh never mind," she returned disappointedly as she turned to leave letting genkei to turn and stare at her.

She had the purple cotton uniform and the black hat of the scribes; a nomadic learned scholar who travelled the country learning and writing about a particularly subject, in fact in the old days these scholars preached and taught the old ways and new ways, navigation, map makers,science, demon Chi's, dragons, technology, they brought with them wherever they went, the most Intelligent and wise of all in the land; one he fallen in love with, one he had once called wife.

"You are a scholar?"

"Yes, oh yes, I am, I am come all the way from capital city, I am Azuma Mihanomi,Mihan, I thought you were the tour guide" Mihan introduced herself looking a bit happy now once genkei had sought to know more about her rather than just dismiss her.

"You have come far, how long has it been on the road?" Genkei asked again.

"6years, 5months, 2 weeks and four days, 18hours and twenty one minutes!" She said producing a gadget that caught genkei's attention. "It's a time teller, and a compass and a music box, I made it myself!" She declared happily.

"You are a swordsman, aren't you?" She asked looking closely at genkei seeing his triple kitanas locked carefully on his back.

"Huh no, not a swordman, I am taking this to my master!"

you lie to a scholar? how clever of you!

"Shut up!" Screamed genkei frightening Mihan who had wanted to reply but was suddenly interrupted by genkei.

"Sorry I wasn't talking to you!" Genkei explained.

"Oh, okay thanks but who then were you..."

"Where are you heading to?" Genkei had changed the topic.

"Odo, I seek to know more about the Land, I am looking for a village not on the grand map yet..." She had felt genkei cast an eye under his straw at her and needed to explain her reasons understanding that over the recent years her profession had been rubbished to merely map makers whose maps only serve as important to clans who wish to conquer such villages; a notion that had washed the profession down in to the drain, in fact this was why she had honestly approached him.

"No, no, I am not making a map for any clan , I don't do that, I do it because I am putting this people , these beautiful lands where they belong, years from now people will write stories about me like the great Taj Hanchi, Salm Mi and the other great scholars!" She claimed.

Genkei could see no doubt in her conviction and merely scoffed, its a surprise she had lasted this long, scholars usually were found dead especially those snooping into villages that who didn't want to be colonized, others caught by slave traders and sold off.

"I am looking for a swordman, I need protection and I am willing to pay!" She said dangling a bag of gold coins; gold coins genkei needed badly at that moment.

kill her now and take the gold, dump her body over the sea, she won't last out there any longer than you will without money

"What do you say, you can use a sword right, are you interested?" Mihan asked again.

Genkei gave it a hard thought. "No, there are other swordsmen on board, they should be Happy to help, you should leave now!" Genkei struggled to say.

Mihan tried to say something but decided against it before walking away.

To be continued
Re: He Who Talks To Swords - Anime Series S2 END by WriterX(m): 12:07pm On May 28, 2022
Continued

"Why did you...why did you save me?" Asakai asked clearly dumbfounded as he wriggled with hope in his chains while the dragon watched with little amusement in his eyes.

"Save you?" Iko scoffed and breathed cold fumes that sent chilly cold air through the cave." I am merely saving you for dinner," the dragon laughed seeing the terror in asakai's face.

"That is not true, its been long since I had company, the other was a demon , the one you fought, himorah was her name, scary and not so chatty" Iko said.

"Himor.....oh no, you misunderstand what happened, I was not the one who killed it, a swordsman who I have dedicated my life to defeating did, that demon..."

Asakai held his breath remembering the ugly incident that almost killed him..wait a minute, did this in any way affect him, he had held of stories ; although none was ever confirmed, of people who killed demons and were affected by the demons they slew, some going mad, and others simply dying, was he going mad or dying , was this true?

"It would appear himorah cursed path affected you anyway, you posses her corrupted demon aura which is slowly turning you into a demon but I doubt you will make it really, humans cannot tolerate the entire process, your little body will explode into bits as your mind and heart give way, you are dying swordsman I can hear your very heart beat as we speak, its getting weaker" Iko said dully.

Asakai felt hurt and disappointed in what he heard, in a few minutes he wondered off to memory lane, letting his entire life's adventure flash through and then he gave a sigh, there was no need delaying the inevitable, at least if he did it right, he would die by the hands of a dragon.

"I beg you to let me die a honorable death, The way of your ice cold breath!" Asakai asked courageously.

The dragon seemed to give it a thought before deciding to rest his head down and take a nap, leaving asakai waiting.

"Please, let me die honorably, please!" Asakai begged as no answer came further from the dragon.

The cheers that swept the entire gathering was crazy and excitement filled just as Izanagi and ghost were flung and sent crashing into the muddy makeshift fight arena.

It was there first time of seeing light since they had been imprisoned last night, ghost had played dumb and deaf and said nothing while he tried to ask about what fate really lied await for them.

As he tried to prevent more sun light from getting into his eyes he realized the leg chains hadn't been removed. Three other sets of prisoners making them eight in total had been pushed in as the slave raiders watched outside the arena in anticipation of what was about to join them.

He could see the fear in the eyes of a few but he was an experienced swordman, soldier, assassin, commander and war general, he had control over his fear.

"Don't be afraid, whatever it is we can put a fight and win, together!" He charged them to no extent for they were way too consumed by their own fear.

"You are not afraid, you are a swordsman, isn't it?" Ghost asked dully.

"Who is the bragon commando?" Izanagi asked as they waited for their opponent.

"He used to be a slave trader, but after his wife was ironically traded off when he couldn't pay off a gambling debt , he broke in here to find her, they said it took thirty men to wrestle him down, he is a monster, since then he has been the commanders pet, who use him for entertainment, he is able to reap men in halves with his bare hands, you should forget it , no one makes it out alive in the pit especially against the bragon commando" ghost said.

"Tell me, if I help you survive will you help me get out of here" izanagi asked as the doors suddenly swayed opened whilst the cheers increased signifying the bragon's entry.

"We won't!" The ghost was adamant.

"If we do, will you help me and my friend," Izanagi asked scrabbling to get a big piece of rock out of the mud.

"Okay, fine, I will!" The ghost said.

The bragon commando stood at an height of almost 6.8m, shoulders that felt more like a rocky mountain with stab wounds that explained stabbing would not do the job, he walked naked except for a rag that covered his extremities and glittered in oil so that he couldn't be grabbed easily, his little eyes screamed murder and his breath could almost douse a few into having a heart attack.

He was a monster, a very hungry and angry monster whose first action was to catch a pair by their leg chains that got stuck as they tried to make their way back through the mud and proceeded to spin them by the chain across the arena with so much ease Izanagi was stunned for a second.

To be continued

1 Like

Re: He Who Talks To Swords - Anime Series S2 END by WriterX(m): 8:00am On May 29, 2022
Continued

The crowd went cheering as some slaves were allowed to join and watch, this show as Izanagi realized wasn't to teach them a lesson, they would be dead meat by the time this monster was done, it was for the others, those outside watching amongst who could hito been seen clearly watching in fear.

There was no tactics employed as every scrambled for what they hoped was safety but really was hopeless.

Two got caught quickly and for the first time, they watched the monster really work.

Catching one by the neck, proceeding to clamp his head with his bare hands and smash in his skull.

Kpoah!

And the crowd of slave traders went wild as blood spilled everywhere, the second was no better, having his head stretched out of his upper body and letting the blood spill and bath two others who became paralyzed by the horror show.

"We cannot do this individually, we have to fight him off together," Izanagi charged them, somehow he got a nod from a pair who suddenly joined him whilst the other pair earlier bathed in blood scrambled to climb the slimy walls.

The monster seemed please with the escapes and went in for the kill, both hands held tightly the heads and proceeded to bash them against the wall in a gory and horrifying mannerr.

Then the slow drums began.

"What's happening now?" Izanagi asked.

"Certain death!" The ghost revealed.

Izanagi had no time to figure what that meant, more muds had began to be poured in by slave traders, raising the height up above their knees in quick time, it made it harder for any to escape as the mud poured in.

"They are trapping us, its over now!" One squirmed helplessly as he tried to drag one of his leg out.

"Not just us, look he is stuck as well!" Izanagi said pointing to bragon who also had began finding it hard to move in the mud; harder than they were.

It spurned a plan in his mind quickly. "Is there any one here who knows the Kota-ma dance?"

"Yes!"
"Yeah!"
"What about you?" Izanagi asked turning to ghost who was the only who had no idea what he was asking.

"What has a dance has to do with this?" Ghost asked.

"We can't all do it then, ghost can you free our..."

The clicks of chains did stun him for a moment but seeing ghost quickly dismantling the chains even in such difficulty was just a masterpiece for a master escape artist.

"That is my dance!" Ghost blinked shoving the chains at izanagi who collected them.

"You stay back, we will try to hold him down, we hit same time with speed and accuracy both sides.

Izanagi said to the other two who nodded in understanding.

Izanagi swallowed a ball of air and went deep into the sloshy mud as did one of the other pair.

Bragon couldn't understand what was happening but that didn't matter, what mattered was getting free.

Then it dawned on him, izanagi came from his left said as did the other , two powerful kicks from both sides slamming into his ribs , he was slow to react as they submerged themselves into the mud once more.

He dipped his hands into the mud but only managed to catch a few slimy mud; they were using their environment against him.

" aarggh!"

Screamed the enraged monster who went for ghost and the other taking one leg out , izanagi came out, flipping his chains around his leg and drawing it deep into the mud whilst the other caught his hand, they proceeded To land and landing a powerful blow on bragons crotch, giving him no time to react the other came out landing a kick to the monster's face.

And for the first time, the monster staggered and stumbled a bit.

Now this was interesting, now they cheered and roared.

"Slave...Slave...Slave...Slave!!"

"We are doing it!" The other cheered resurfacing out of the mud.

But izanagi had spotted the danger letting him scream. "Get in, Get in!!"

To be continued.
Re: He Who Talks To Swords - Anime Series S2 END by WriterX(m): 8:43am On May 31, 2022
The big finale is here for season 2
Re: He Who Talks To Swords - Anime Series S2 END by WriterX(m): 12:01pm On May 31, 2022
Continued

Continued

The crowd went cheering as some slaves were allowed to join and watch, this show as Izanagi realized wasn't to teach them a lesson, they would be dead meat by the time this monster was done, it was for the others, those outside watching amongst who could hito been seen clearly watching in fear.

There was no tactics employed as every scrambled for what they hoped was safety but really was hopeless.

Two got caught quickly and for the first time, they watched the monster really work.

Catching one by the neck, proceeding to clamp his head with his bare hands and smash in his skull.

Kpoah!

And the crowd of slave traders went wild as blood spilled everywhere, the second was no better, having his head stretched out of his upper body and letting the blood spill and bath two others who became paralyzed by the horror show.

"We cannot do this individually, we have to fight him off together," Izanagi charged them, somehow he got a nod from a pair who suddenly joined him whilst the other pair earlier bathed in blood scrambled to climb the slimy walls.

The monster seemed please with the escapes and went in for the kill, both hands held tightly the heads and proceeded to bash them against the wall in a gory and horrifying mannerr.

Then the slow drums began.

"What's happening now?" Izanagi asked.

"Certain death!" The ghost revealed.

Izanagi had no time to figure what that meant, more muds had began to be poured in by slave traders, raising the height up above their knees in quick time, it made it harder for any to escape as the mud poured in.

"They are trapping us, its over now!" One squirmed helplessly as he tried to drag one of his leg out.

"Not just us, look he is stuck as well!" Izanagi said pointing to bragon who also had began finding it hard to move in the mud; harder than they were.

It spurned a plan in his mind quickly. "Is there any one here who knows the Kota-ma dance?"

"Yes!"
"Yeah!"
"What about you?" Izanagi asked turning to ghost who was the only who had no idea what he was asking.

"What has a dance has to do with this?" Ghost asked.

"Stronger partners make foundation, the other does the dance, we hit same time with speed and accuracy both sides.

Izanagi said to the other two who nodded in understanding.

Izanagi swallowed a ball of air and went deep into the sloshy mud as did one of the other pair.

Bragon couldn't understand what was happening but decided to focus on getting his legs free.

Then it dawned on him, izanagi came from his left said as did the other , two powerful kicks from both sides slamming into his ribs , he was slow to react as they submerged themselves into the mud once more.

He dipped his hands into the mud but only managed to catch a few slimy mud; they were using their environment against him.

" aarggh!"

Screamed the enraged monster who went for ghost and the other taking one leg out , izanagi came out and landing a powerful blow on bragons crotch, giving him no time to react the other came out landing a kick to the monster's face.

And for the first time, the monster staggered and stumbled a bit.

Now this was interesting, now they cheered and roared.

"Slave...Slave...Slave...Slave!!"

"We are doing it!" The other cheered resurfacing out of the mud.

But izanagi had spotted the danger letting him scream. "Get in, Get in!!"

Bragon got hold of chain pulling his attacker close and out of the mud, seizing him by the hands which he began to break as he gained more ground on him.

Izanagi got into the mud stream and emerged from behind, mounting the man mountain and began to squeeze the life of him by strangling him with his chain to which was having no effect as the monster was bent on breaking every bone on the other slave's body while ghost and the other watched.

"Let him go!" Izanagi heaved pouring his anger and frustration into his grips.

The monster's hand came searching for him and when he found him izanagi released his grip and twisted his chain around the hand yet the monster managed to squeeze his hand into the eyes of his victims plucking his eye balls out before izanagi could do anything .

Izanagi had failed on that aspect, the commander released his grip and dived back into the mud as bragon's eyes settled on ghost.

"Where are you, he is coming for me, where are you swordman, we had a deal, remember?" Ghost freaked out. As bragon got closer and just within an arm's length did izanagi resurface but this time with a sharp pointed piece of wood that went through the monster's palm.

Some slave traders had wanted to intervene but the commander had told them off.

This was one of the best fights he had had so far, someone was putting up a good fight against the bragon.

The monster stood still And was about to draw it out of his hand when izanagi produced a rusted old knife and quickly disappearing into the mud.

He went on a series of successful stabbing spree, letting the bragon bleed incessantly as he searched for him within the mud without much success.

A stab to the back had held on to the blade and as izanagi struggled to get it out ,he received a choking grip by the bloodied monster.

"He has got it him!" Someone cried out amidst the crowd.

"You die now!" Bragon muttered as Izanagi struggled to release himself.

"He is dripping a lot of blood," the commander said.

"What does it matter, he has got him!" His second in commander replied.

"It matters, the stabs at first would look like just random but look closely, they are targeted blood vessels, the monster might already be dead without knowing it," the commander added.

Izanagi delivered a kick to the jaw and to the ear but bragon was bent on squashing the head of the general.

But just as he was about to make his wish come through he got stabbed at the neck from behind with the piece of sharpened wood from behind by ghost.

The wood was well sunken into the neck so it began to shoot blood everywhere , bragon threw izanagi away and turned his back to face ghost there he pushed out the wood and almost immediately slumped into the muddy waters.

Still and as dead as dead could be, the crowd went silent and then almost immediately the slaves began to cheer and jubilate.

END PART ONE
Re: He Who Talks To Swords - Anime Series S2 END by WriterX(m): 12:17pm On May 31, 2022
Continued

Ochinawa Forest

"It is impossible, dragons are no longer alive, they were hunted down over a hundred years ago," one foot soldier said to the other as they combed the bushes , going deeper into the forest as hya instructed.

"My lord, please forgive but i must ask, Why do you search for the dragon, you are not afraid?" Hya had asked confusingly.

"When i was 12 i killed my first demon, i had only a sparring knife, a blunt one , we were training , it devoured my master quickly and went on to us the students, there was no escape , it was death, at that moment i realized fear happens only within your mind not outside of it, what happens within your mind is certain not outside, if you can control your mind then your fears become a slave to you, do I look afraid swordsman? " keiichi asked with stern eyes.

Hya smiled and bowed in admiration he had heard of the great keiichi, the bravest and strongest of his clan and family now he had seen him in person and knew they were in fact true, this was a man to be reckoned with.

END TWO

To be continued
Re: He Who Talks To Swords - Anime Series S2 END by WriterX(m): 10:25am On Jun 02, 2022
Continued THE FINALE

OCHINAWA FOREST

"It is here!" Keiichi said waking up from his sleep, they had camped at what they thought would be a safe place which according to hya was still far away from where he had first encountered the dragon.

They had drank and shared stories and slept quite soundly in fact some of the foot soldiers had started doubting hya even the cold damp and empty skies gave a notion of calmness such that his its danger perfectly.

The soldiers scrambled to get their weapons up, the skies above had suddenly turned dark yet the winds held still making them to wonder what keiichi had heard.

But it was not what he had heard but what had warned him, his armour gave a warning vibration that had drew him out of his slumber .

"Be on guard, eyes open, draw your swords!" Keiichi's War commander Inamosi commanded his men over 300 foot soldiers.

"I can't heat anything, what's happening?" Someone murmured.

"It must be a fox or bear!" Another voice came up.

The murmurings had continued for a while but only keiichi and Hya kept still, hands on their weapons ready to draw, one forced to give great attention knowing what awaited him and the other knowing what could be waiting for him.

"Steady!"
"Steady!!"
"Steady!!!"

Inamosi commanded his men as a slow warm wind began to go around the camp, this was unexpected and the foot soldiers took it as brave as rats in a lion's den.

"Could t be?"
"Impossible!"
"You all should shut up!" Another queried as they began to anticipate what was to unfold.

"There, I see movement" One soldier pointed to a heap of bush where little movements became noticeable.

Keiichi drew his bow and aimed with one of his silver pointed arrows.

"Steady, steady now!" The commander said, eyes on the bush as he drew near to take a look.

Almost unexpectedly a half eaten calf was thrown out to which keiichi replied with bullseye arrow shot to the head of the animal.

Which fell dead, again panic went through some of the men, then she came out, Eisona, the fire lava breathing dragon.

"Its a..."

"You do not belong here, this Forest belongs to the dragons" Eisona called out to the army with fumes emanating from her breath, there was no reply for that, eisona exhaled a great large amount of smoke that covered the entire camp making visibility scarce.

"Nama-ka- sage, second path, eye opener!" Inamosi cleared the smoke quickly.

And there she stood as if waiting for them, in her dragon form.

Her fire was unmistakable, hot larva like stream poured out from her mouth wiping entire battalion almost in an instance.

"Water fencers, stand your ground!" Inamosi cried out.

Eisona took to the skies, from the skies t was easy to pick her victims one by one.

She came for the second time, sweeping the camp with larva, their defences good but inexperienced against her heat.

"We are sitting ducks here!" A soldier cried out choosing to abandon duty and flee.

Keiichi shot an arrow that twisted the infidel into two.

"Stand your ground, nobody leaves his duty post!" keiichi called out.

Keiichi drew his weapon and unleashed his demon chi.

"Demon aura, Glory Stance- 3rd path!"

"He is doing it?" A soldier watched with interest as an energy shell in the form of a swordsman began to rise and enlarge itself high above the ground, creating a giant.

"Chi users, to me, everyone! If you can fight Take a protective shield stance, do not break!" Inamosi commanded his men who thronged to him instantly and began to gather demon chi to help keiichi's stance stay powerful.

Eisona and Keiichi fought to and fro, breathing fire larva that burnt the forest to a crisp while keiichi responded with his energy projected shield and swords that swiped the air usually missing the dragon as it flew with experienced.

Eisona came for the soldiers just melting them to crisp and Keiichi had began to feel irritated by his armour then suddenly it let out a burst of red crimson energy that spread out both far and near; the result was phenomenal.

For the first time Eisona stopped recognizing the red crimson burst of energy.

"It can't be!" She cried out.

Keiichi's humanoid energy projection was boosted almost immediately with this energy which wrapped him up quickly with a thick hard armor and a bow and arrows to go.

Keiichi took aim abandoning sword for his favorite goto.

It struck with an impact of a star crashing into the lower atmosphere, eisona let out a huge cry as the arrow struck sending her to the ground.

CAVE

"No!" Iko cried out waking asakai out, frightened and confused.

"Dragon, are you okay?"

Iko ignored it and began to wriggle and try frantically to break his chains.

He smashed hard and light taking flight only to be held back by more chains, this went on and on ad asakai tried to find out what had happened.

Iko for the first time breathed its deadly ice breath that unleashed a gamma burst of ice thunder that shattered his chains yet more came pinning him down as he continued to unleash more and more and then it stopped.

"I didn't want to do this swordsman but I need your help!" Iko said.

Meanwhile

Eisona took up to the skies yet again dodging a barrage of arrows as it drew near for a good strike , she spat hot larva but keiichi had more control over his energy projection, letting him assume full control as his eyes blazed fury red, he moved swifty out of the way and caught one of her leg as she flew past.

Keiichi flung her so hard she went crashing into Inasomi and his men who were not only been drained of their chi but their life force.

Eisona regained her human like form as she crashed to the ground, it was time to take the battle to the ground.

Keiichi's eyes blazed with red hot fury colors as his armor shone , powered by something so powerful it had began to tap from the life force of everything far and near, even the trees.

"How is it possible?" Eisona asked as her wounds began to heal in her human form while she prepared for her next move.

Keiichi came with his sword as they parried both far and near, up and below.

"You are killing everything damn it!" Eisona screeched as she threw keiichi to the ground creating a crater but that was nothing for the possessed swordman who covered the distance in flash seconds and slammed her to the ground as well before switching to a barrage of arrows hoping to pin her down.

Eisona escaped and tried to alter her form again but keiichi gripped her by the neck letting eisona pour her larva into his face.

She let out her hottest that made him set her free and so she continued pouring and pouring as keiichi began to move back and back and back .

By the time keiichi had stopped, he had become covered with hot molten larva that encased him into solid molten larva.

It was over or was it, the half burnt or dead soldiers began to move, a horror show maybe as eisona began to take her steps back , exhausted by her previous win.

Then they came for her with fury red eyes, all of them, all the skeletons and dead soldiers began to gather her, too weak to transform she began to fight but wadding everyone off was no small feat under such conditions.

They mobbed her and began to stab her in successions and then keiichi burst free again.

Sword in hand as his badly burnt body inside the red armor began to rebuild and heal slowly with every step.

Eisona had seen her death, she had put up a good fight but it was all she could do, put up a good fight.

"You are mine now!" A possessed keiichi said then the flaps of dragon wings came from up above.

And there he landed, a man with dragon wings, no not a man with dragon wings, a demon with dragon wings, no not a demon?

"You will go no further, cursed one!" Asakai said drawing a divine blade out of his palm whose crystal light so bright and cold to froze the very air letting the snows fall flawlessly.

"You are an abomination to dragons but yet I will enjoy this"

Keiichi came with a penance but asakai met his rage in just one clean simple swing, taking keiichi's head off.

Asakai went on to freeze the entire body with a gamma ice breath before shattering it into bits.

He isn't dead, we must leave now, take her with you, don't worry she can sense my soul inside of you, dragon swordsman, we must go now

"What do we do now?"

"Awaken the dragons of old, he is back!" Iko said.

THE END OF SEASON TWO HWTTS GENKEI SENSHI.

Thank you for reading

1 Like

Re: He Who Talks To Swords - Anime Series S2 END by germaphobe(m): 7:37pm On Jun 02, 2022
So the other brother is back
Re: He Who Talks To Swords - Anime Series S2 END by WriterX(m): 8:18pm On Jun 02, 2022
The second season was to work on asakai and Keiichi whose stories tie in with genkei, season 3 will focus on the past heavily. Genkei has 5 seasons together.

1 Like

Re: He Who Talks To Swords - Anime Series S2 END by germaphobe(m): 10:58pm On Jun 04, 2022
Bring it on bro, don't forget to mention me when u start

2 Likes

Re: He Who Talks To Swords - Anime Series S2 END by silverlinen(m): 9:19pm On Apr 16
WriterX

I have been refreshing this page every month, hoping to see a link to season 3.

But for almost 2 years now, i never see.

If you've posted it at somewhere else, please let us know so we fit go there go check am out.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Test Your Creativity / Writers/bloggers Needed Immediately For Online Magazine / Touching Story Of A Young Girl (must Read)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 250
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.