Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,594 members, 7,812,943 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:09 PM

Tonto Dikeh To Janemena: Prince Kpokpogri Has Your Sex Tapes - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh To Janemena: Prince Kpokpogri Has Your Sex Tapes (66755 Views)

Prince Kpokpogri Deletes Apology Issued To Janemena’s Husband, Andre / Tonto Dikeh To Bobrisky: 'Donate Your 28th Birthday Cake To Poor Couple' / Tonto Dikeh To Beat Annie, 2face Idibia, IK Ogbonna, Toyin Abraham Eniola Badmus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh To Janemena: Prince Kpokpogri Has Your Sex Tapes by LilMissFavvy(f): 2:32pm On Sep 23, 2021
Tonto should shut up, if she has this kind of delicate issue to tell the lady, she should have reached out to her privately.

11 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh To Janemena: Prince Kpokpogri Has Your Sex Tapes by mocipe: 2:33pm On Sep 23, 2021
Is Tonto trying to say the J lady is cheating on her husband?

Wahala don start for J home.

8 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh To Janemena: Prince Kpokpogri Has Your Sex Tapes by PHZADDY1(m): 2:33pm On Sep 23, 2021
The Guy's name is disgusting self

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh To Janemena: Prince Kpokpogri Has Your Sex Tapes by xdlwilliams: 2:33pm On Sep 23, 2021
This lady cant stop talking, they may be right about her afterall
Meanwhile...

Learn The Art Of Blogging For Free And Make A Steady Income From It.
Only For New Intending Bloggers.
We Guide You From The Beginning Of Your Blogging Journey...
Whatsapp : 08159064938
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Janemena: Prince Kpokpogri Has Your Sex Tapes by Docodes(m): 2:36pm On Sep 23, 2021
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Janemena: Prince Kpokpogri Has Your Sex Tapes by zicoraads: 2:36pm On Sep 23, 2021
Stray bullet just hit Janemena for something that wasn't about her. embarassed

Recent...? Means she's been cheating on her husband?

Nollywood sef. Hian!

13 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh To Janemena: Prince Kpokpogri Has Your Sex Tapes by suffering: 2:36pm On Sep 23, 2021
Eh? Did he buy them or they ‘performed’ together? I don’t know why women can’t handle the power bestowed on them from male lust. Most women who men want in their beds take advantage of the situation by sleeping with the highest bidders. Omoh, I don’t find Jane attractive, I however wouldn’t mind paying two years of my salary if she performs ‘parties’ (Nairaland lingo).
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Janemena: Prince Kpokpogri Has Your Sex Tapes by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 2:37pm On Sep 23, 2021
Dramas upon dramas

Toto decay should have told her privately now, saying it public dont make any sense, well! what should someone expect from a shameless woman like toto decay
cheesy
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Janemena: Prince Kpokpogri Has Your Sex Tapes by Brandonx(m): 2:38pm On Sep 23, 2021
This lady is just evil.

If you feel you are looking out for her why not message her in private?
Did she offend you ?
Now everyone knows she had a thing with Kpokpo undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh To Janemena: Prince Kpokpogri Has Your Sex Tapes by Nobody: 2:39pm On Sep 23, 2021
I'm sure The husband knows sef undecided
GeneralPula:
Jane mena nah hookup girl nah..

She’s still doing hookups low key while married self..

6 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh To Janemena: Prince Kpokpogri Has Your Sex Tapes by mightyhaze: 2:39pm On Sep 23, 2021
Havertz10:
Always knew that janemena was a prostitute

No girl exposes her body and twerks for the fun of it

If you are married and your wife likes wearing skimpy clothes that exposes her body especially when she is out alone, it's not fashion or modern, it's a very subtle sign that her eyes are wandering and she is open to extramarital affairs

Any sharp guy knows that you can discern a woman's intentions by the way she presents herself

Let me not talk too much
you are brained..
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Janemena: Prince Kpokpogri Has Your Sex Tapes by DSHADOWWALKER: 2:41pm On Sep 23, 2021
Havertz10:

If you are married and your wife likes wearing skimpy clothes that exposes her body especially when she is out alone, it's not fashion or modern, it's a very subtle sign that her eyes are wandering and she is open to extramarital affairs

Any sharp guy knows that you can discern a woman's intentions by the way she presents herself

Let me not talk too much

you know the funniest thing,in your mind you actually think you are smart

5 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh To Janemena: Prince Kpokpogri Has Your Sex Tapes by lexy2014: 2:42pm On Sep 23, 2021
Sakamaje:
If what Tonto is saying is true, then it means that the kpokpogiri fellow is a male ashawo/pervert wey dey fond of recording women while fvcking them, for future blackmail purposes. Smh.

Question: how did Tonto no that this kpokpogari guy has other women's sex tapes?

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh To Janemena: Prince Kpokpogri Has Your Sex Tapes by JOHNDESTINY14: 2:42pm On Sep 23, 2021
Tonto always connected with negative things rather positive vibes like empowerments, changing lives or business supports.
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Janemena: Prince Kpokpogri Has Your Sex Tapes by SonofGod231: 2:45pm On Sep 23, 2021
Only a senseless man will date this lady again and only a foolish man like that bayelsa man will take her to the altar. Shameless thing.

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh To Janemena: Prince Kpokpogri Has Your Sex Tapes by SenecaTheYonger: 2:47pm On Sep 23, 2021
She has known about these sex tapes all along but kept quiet until their break up just to use it against him to rile up the feminist coven to come to her defence in attacking popogiri while she remains quiet like an innocent woman.

She's cleverly evil.

13 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh To Janemena: Prince Kpokpogri Has Your Sex Tapes by ceede2: 2:47pm On Sep 23, 2021
Tonto here Tonto that!!!

In Spanish Tonto mean "stupid''
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Janemena: Prince Kpokpogri Has Your Sex Tapes by nurudeen181(m): 2:50pm On Sep 23, 2021
constance500:
Nigerian girls are useless, all of them
sorry my friend, is mummy from SA?

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh To Janemena: Prince Kpokpogri Has Your Sex Tapes by CSTRR: 2:50pm On Sep 23, 2021
Some men sef dey marry yeye.
How you go open eye go marry Jane Mena?

How?

But prince dey enjoy o.

Prime married and unmarried pusssies.
The power of money.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh To Janemena: Prince Kpokpogri Has Your Sex Tapes by AuroraB(f): 2:51pm On Sep 23, 2021
Havertz10:

Let me not talk too much
Her husband tell you say he no know nii grin

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh To Janemena: Prince Kpokpogri Has Your Sex Tapes by sylve11: 2:52pm On Sep 23, 2021
JOHNDESTINY14:
Tonto always connected with negative things rather positive vibes like empowerments, changing lives or business supports.

Hmmmm

Anyway, I am not interested in their gossips. undecided cool
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Janemena: Prince Kpokpogri Has Your Sex Tapes by yorubakid: 2:52pm On Sep 23, 2021
BlueAir:
I really hate to say it. But I've always known igbo women to be time bombs. I've never dated one that's not a time bomb.both the one that was worldly and the other that was religious. They were both headaches.
Which of them is Igbo,tont0 dike who is ikwerre or Jane mena who is isoko ?

5 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh To Janemena: Prince Kpokpogri Has Your Sex Tapes by neighbourhud: 2:52pm On Sep 23, 2021
You can never shame a shameless person.

Re: Tonto Dikeh To Janemena: Prince Kpokpogri Has Your Sex Tapes by OG1BABY(f): 2:52pm On Sep 23, 2021
Wahala everywhere
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Janemena: Prince Kpokpogri Has Your Sex Tapes by AuroraB(f): 2:53pm On Sep 23, 2021
BlueAir:
I really hate to say it. But I've always known igbo women to be time bombs. I've never dated one that's not a time bomb.both the one that was worldly and the other that was religious. They were both headaches.
Okpoko. Who is the Igbo woman amongst these 2

5 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh To Janemena: Prince Kpokpogri Has Your Sex Tapes by MrColdsweat: 2:53pm On Sep 23, 2021
By the time kpokpogari is done with tonto, she go run go beg Churchill.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh To Janemena: Prince Kpokpogri Has Your Sex Tapes by CSTRR: 2:54pm On Sep 23, 2021
delzbaba:
Women seff, wetin dem see for this guy seff, na jazz?
Wetin dem see?

Dem see money.

Money, ego, kudi, owo.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh To Janemena: Prince Kpokpogri Has Your Sex Tapes by ManTiger(m): 2:56pm On Sep 23, 2021
Omo.
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Janemena: Prince Kpokpogri Has Your Sex Tapes by CSTRR: 2:57pm On Sep 23, 2021
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Janemena: Prince Kpokpogri Has Your Sex Tapes by tonididdy(m): 2:57pm On Sep 23, 2021
mocipe:
Is Tonto trying to say the J lady is cheating on her husband?

Wahala don start for J home.
Wetin you expect from married woman wey dey twerk half naked everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh To Janemena: Prince Kpokpogri Has Your Sex Tapes by avrilwisedata: 2:58pm On Sep 23, 2021
Foodqueen:
Tonto shouldn't have dated this guy.
Drama will always be the case with whoever she dates.

She is an unstable human being and with that comes many vices.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Toolz Asks Sheyi Shay For Undies,after Posting Pics Of Dress Revelaing Tits&bums / Funmi Wellington: Banky W's Brother (Younger) / Photos Of The Kupe Boy, Jimseuh That Juliet Ibrahim Is Giving The 'Green Light'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.