Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,192 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:12 AM

Toyota Vs Honda - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Toyota Vs Honda (1992 Views)

Toyota Vs. Honda Vs. Volkswagen Vs. Nissan / Photo: Hyundai Sonata 2015 Vs Honda Accord 2015 / Benz Vs Honda: Head On Collision! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toyota Vs Honda by mohid(m): 12:17pm On May 27, 2011
hey folks,i know its the age long debate but i am caught up in it cos am thinking of getting my first car and am stuck between the 2005 versions of the Toyota Corolla and the Honda Accord.
i hear Toyota Corolla is the car if u want durability and easy maintenance but its Honda cousin beats it anyday if u are looking for a luxury sedan but is usually prone to gear box issues.
What do u guys think?i need some truthful advice from folks that ve used either or both cars or know anything about them.
Re: Toyota Vs Honda by chelseabmw(m): 3:38pm On May 27, 2011
You have said it all. . . .Honda is sweet but kills with gear box problem and all. . .Its a good car though. . .
But since this is your first car,then don't even think twice GO FOR THE COROLLA. . . .Toyota all the way
Re: Toyota Vs Honda by mohid(m): 4:41pm On May 27, 2011
THANKS A LOT MAN!I APPRECIATE.
GUESS YOU CAN NEVER BE WRONG WITH A TOYOTA.
Re: Toyota Vs Honda by sultaan(m): 5:04pm On May 27, 2011
apple to orange

Class:
compact car-> Toyota Corolla Vs Honda Civic
Midsize car -> Camry Vs Accord

So if you are buying a car and paying same for Corolla and Accord you are cheating yourself.

Get the Accord, Corolla is entry level car devoid of any luxury accent, the civic is another choice if you are looking for affordable car.

The perceived transmission problem is people using the wrong fluid, Toyota uses a very common fluid and when used on Honda causes problems
Re: Toyota Vs Honda by mohid(m): 5:28pm On May 27, 2011
chei!no confuse me now!i think anoda thing the Accord has going,is that the resell value on toyotas drops faster than the Honda,like a naija used 2005 Accord still sells for over 1.3/1.4 mil even after 2 to 3 yrs of use.But a camry or corolla loses 200gees at least even after only a few months of use.

(1) (Reply)

Photos: 9 Safest Cars On The Road / Cost Of Original IAC (Idle Air Control) Valve For Mazda MPV Lx 2000 / Please Help!a Vio Officer Is About To Scam Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.