Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,907 members, 7,835,026 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

Groom Wears T-shirt And Shorts For His Wedding (Photo) - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Groom Wears T-shirt And Shorts For His Wedding (Photo) (62926 Views)

Indian Groom Runs Away From His Wedding And Jilted Bride Marries A Wedding Guest / Nigerian Man Dies One Week To His White Wedding (Photo) / Do Not Deny Your Photographer Food At Your Wedding (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Groom Wears T-shirt And Shorts For His Wedding (Photo) by paltielx: 6:12pm On Sep 23, 2021
He didn't remember that day was his wedding, he got a call so he rush down

1 Like

Re: Groom Wears T-shirt And Shorts For His Wedding (Photo) by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:12pm On Sep 23, 2021
budaatum:
If you are used to judging books by their cover or people by what they wear, you just might be right.

I feel he spent some serious money on that wedding and just did not spend any on his own clothes.

pls do point out to where you believe he spent that wedding money, as i really dont see it....
Re: Groom Wears T-shirt And Shorts For His Wedding (Photo) by Nobody: 6:14pm On Sep 23, 2021
Proper wedding outfit indeed!!!!what exactly made it proper because everyone is doing.......must he copy what other people have been doing....just asking........I may even wear my beloved Chelsea t-shirt on my day
Re: Groom Wears T-shirt And Shorts For His Wedding (Photo) by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:14pm On Sep 23, 2021
Re: Groom Wears T-shirt And Shorts For His Wedding (Photo) by hopexter(m): 6:14pm On Sep 23, 2021
JuanJO:
But what's too special about wedding attire. Wedding wey fit end under a period of some months. This is the main reason some families are still knacking without a wedding ring.

Wife go wan make him husband spend lavishly and husband himself go dey save money for wedding. Boom wife don get belle again. The thing tire person sha

So that means na the woman go come pay the groom price be that? I see why e tire you, e reach for you to tire grin grin
Re: Groom Wears T-shirt And Shorts For His Wedding (Photo) by zicoraads: 6:22pm On Sep 23, 2021
PrimadonnaO:
Not sensible, to be honest.

Being intelligent and not socially awkward involves a lot of things.

It involves knowing how to conduct oneself in different situations..

Different clothes for different occasions.

No one has said you must play strictly by norms, but if he didn't want to show up in a tux, couldn't he have shown up in an outfit more presentable and befitting for the occasion?
Don't worry, I know I'm intelligent, but...

I'll still show up looking like this on our wedding day. kiss

1 Like

Re: Groom Wears T-shirt And Shorts For His Wedding (Photo) by Solofresh2: 6:25pm On Sep 23, 2021
post=106099820:
Update From . COM

A man has been called out for choosing to wear a T-shirt and cargo shorts to his wedding ceremony, Reports.

From The Information Gathered By , A photo of the bride and her groom at their wedding reception was shared on Reddit.

The bride is seen in a glamorous white wedding gown while her groom dressed casually.

In the photo, the bride and groom are seen cutting their cake with a massive sword.

Reddit users commented, telling the wife to see this as a "wake-up call" to their relationship.

One person responded: "These kinds of pictures always make me sad.

"They also make me wonder if the effort put into their outfits for their literal wedding correlates to the efforts they put into their relationships."

This isn't the first time a groom has dressed casually to his wedding while the bride was wearing a proper wedding gown.

Months ago, Dominican singer, Nfasis, married his wife in t-shirt and jeans.

See Photos As Obtained By Below:

Source: BLOG
The guy no like stress at all
Very simple guy
Re: Groom Wears T-shirt And Shorts For His Wedding (Photo) by PrimadonnaO(f): 6:27pm On Sep 23, 2021
zicoraads:

Don't worry, I know I'm intelligent, but...

I'll still show up looking like this on our wedding day. kiss

How sweeeettt!! kiss kiss

Can't wait! cheesy
Re: Groom Wears T-shirt And Shorts For His Wedding (Photo) by rollywise(m): 6:28pm On Sep 23, 2021
I no understand. What do you expect from a marriage that was done at home?
Re: Groom Wears T-shirt And Shorts For His Wedding (Photo) by raphiex12(m): 6:29pm On Sep 23, 2021
Whats your criteria for presentable ,
our society has its way of making you feel there is a particular pattern of doing things. People are wired differently, some don't give a damn abour the society,people. They make their rules and break their rules. Do what makes you happy
PrimadonnaO:

No one has said you must play strictly by norms, but if he didn't want to show up in a tux, couldn't he have shown up in an outfit more presentable and befitting for the occasion?

1 Like

Re: Groom Wears T-shirt And Shorts For His Wedding (Photo) by PrimadonnaO(f): 6:31pm On Sep 23, 2021
raphiex12:
Whats your criteria for presentable ,
our society has its way of making you feel there is a particular pattern of doing things. People are wired differently, some don't give a damn abour the society,people. They make their rules and break their rules. Do what makes you happy

Please let's be truthful.

Does he look sweet in that drab outfit?

Not looking sweet, not looking smart...

1 Like

Re: Groom Wears T-shirt And Shorts For His Wedding (Photo) by budaatum: 6:31pm On Sep 23, 2021
MrBrownJay1:

pls do point out to where you believe he spent that wedding money, as i really dont see it....

"I feel", I said, and not, "I know". An opinion, and not a fact, and I definitely do not believe.

He might have not spent any money at all, though I doubt he'd be marrying if he hadn't.
Re: Groom Wears T-shirt And Shorts For His Wedding (Photo) by elonmuskbaby: 6:31pm On Sep 23, 2021
ityP:

Oh, till I dress like say I dey go office before you know say I dey happy? How does an attire correlate with whether or not he's happy?
it does
Re: Groom Wears T-shirt And Shorts For His Wedding (Photo) by elonmuskbaby: 6:32pm On Sep 23, 2021
witworth:
how do you know by just seeing pictures with the face blocked from view.
I'm not a baby
Re: Groom Wears T-shirt And Shorts For His Wedding (Photo) by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:32pm On Sep 23, 2021
budaatum:
"I feel", I said, and not, "I know". An opinion, and not a fact, and I definitely do not believe.

He might have not spent any money at all, though I doubt he'd be marrying if he hadn't.

just the room makes me feel that they were not really serious about this wedding.... let me not even dwell on that cheap BS sword.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Groom Wears T-shirt And Shorts For His Wedding (Photo) by PENUEL17(m): 6:42pm On Sep 23, 2021
Looks like surprise anniversary she prepared.. He came back from an outing or something
Re: Groom Wears T-shirt And Shorts For His Wedding (Photo) by Susily(m): 6:44pm On Sep 23, 2021
PrimadonnaO:

He wore what made him comfortable
Re: Groom Wears T-shirt And Shorts For His Wedding (Photo) by budaatum: 6:46pm On Sep 23, 2021
MrBrownJay1:

just the room makes me feel that they were not really serious about this wedding.... let me not even dwell on that cheap BS sword.
You might be right. You might also be wrong.
Re: Groom Wears T-shirt And Shorts For His Wedding (Photo) by zolajpower: 6:48pm On Sep 23, 2021
lexy2014:

Are u the bride that he got married to?
I have noticed you sir , since you don't think I'm entitled to my own opinion. Kindly run along , I have heard you . Mr got married to bride shocked
Re: Groom Wears T-shirt And Shorts For His Wedding (Photo) by Susily(m): 6:49pm On Sep 23, 2021
PrimadonnaO:

Please let's be truthful.

Does he look sweet in that drab outfit?

Not looking sweet, not looking smart...

To him it's the perfect outfit...... he's living life on his terms
Re: Groom Wears T-shirt And Shorts For His Wedding (Photo) by lexy2014: 6:52pm On Sep 23, 2021
zolajpower:

I have noticed you sir , since you don't think I'm entitled to my own opinion. Kindly run along , I have heard you . Mr got married to bride shocked

Am I not entitled to my question?

Are u the bride that he got married to? Simple yes or no
Re: Groom Wears T-shirt And Shorts For His Wedding (Photo) by zolajpower: 7:02pm On Sep 23, 2021
lexy2014:

Is my foolish father not entitled to my question?

Is my olosho mother the bride that he got married to? Simple yes or no

grin
Re: Groom Wears T-shirt And Shorts For His Wedding (Photo) by Newboss(m): 7:21pm On Sep 23, 2021
If the woman can wear what she wants the man should also be able to do the same.

Don't be a simp
Re: Groom Wears T-shirt And Shorts For His Wedding (Photo) by Testimony1988(m): 7:34pm On Sep 23, 2021
Maybe his wife is okay with the dressing.
Re: Groom Wears T-shirt And Shorts For His Wedding (Photo) by ModelLook(m): 7:55pm On Sep 23, 2021
Almost every American and especially Black America get this shorts.

When my Uncle came back from US last year, na this shorts him wear till e comot Naija.

Infact the guy wear the shorts follow me go Iyana Ipaja, Ikeja, Opebi. E for still wear am follow me go Lekki sef on top him white canvas and big T shirtgrin

Baba no get time for fashion grin

Me wey be say, if I won comot, I go dey dress like say I dey go party or church grin

Those wey dey Abroad get simple life aswear. I give it to them. Life no hard jare. Na we wey dey Nigeria dey suffer our sef.

Anyways, if you keep swallowing drugs, pills and medications treating any ailment or disease for years yet no hope or you have gone to the hospital battling one chronic ailment yet no hope, well, I have hope for you. I have a therapy for you. Try it for 90 days and thank me later. For Sickle Cell (SS) and Cancer cases, try for 180 days and thank me later. Check my signature for my contact. Let me help your destiny. Bye. I wish you life.
Re: Groom Wears T-shirt And Shorts For His Wedding (Photo) by Saucekiddo99(m): 9:10pm On Sep 23, 2021
I am more concerned they are about to cut the cake with a freaking katana. shocked shocked shocked
Re: Groom Wears T-shirt And Shorts For His Wedding (Photo) by olamoses75(m): 9:26pm On Sep 23, 2021
Were you expecting the man to spend millions on attires on a wedding that might not last for 5yrs?
Re: Groom Wears T-shirt And Shorts For His Wedding (Photo) by Kaymansion(m): 11:16pm On Sep 23, 2021
Very confused human
Re: Groom Wears T-shirt And Shorts For His Wedding (Photo) by ComeToJesus: 12:41am On Sep 24, 2021
Live your life and leave an imprint in the sands of time.

Societal molds are used to replicate sameness.

We are all unique. We all different. Different perception of reality and different underlying personae.

Allow people to express their uniqueness.
Re: Groom Wears T-shirt And Shorts For His Wedding (Photo) by witworth(m): 2:32am On Sep 24, 2021
elonmuskbaby:
I'm not a baby
yes of course, because you're a baboon, simple question now you don dey Dodge
Re: Groom Wears T-shirt And Shorts For His Wedding (Photo) by elonmuskbaby: 6:17am On Sep 24, 2021
witworth:
yes of course, because you're a baboon, simple question now you don dey Dodge
lmao who be this ape desperately looking for my attention again grin
Re: Groom Wears T-shirt And Shorts For His Wedding (Photo) by loganx: 7:14am On Sep 24, 2021
He actually forgot it was his wedding day. He was having a drink with his buddies when the mother to the bride called asking if he was close to the venue?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Blue Eyes Daughter Of A Nairalander Celebrates One Year Anniversary / Nigerian Couple Spend N3.5m On Cake Designed Like Car For Their Wedding / Nigerian Man 29, Weds American 69 In Senegal (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.