Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,767 members, 7,831,469 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:13 PM

Groom Wears T-shirt And Shorts For His Wedding (Photo) - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Groom Wears T-shirt And Shorts For His Wedding (Photo) (62924 Views)

Indian Groom Runs Away From His Wedding And Jilted Bride Marries A Wedding Guest / Nigerian Man Dies One Week To His White Wedding (Photo) / Do Not Deny Your Photographer Food At Your Wedding (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Groom Wears T-shirt And Shorts For His Wedding (Photo) by RedChiefPriest: 5:30pm On Sep 23, 2021
Ok
Re: Groom Wears T-shirt And Shorts For His Wedding (Photo) by Ayo081(m): 5:30pm On Sep 23, 2021
Na me be that grin
Re: Groom Wears T-shirt And Shorts For His Wedding (Photo) by Gabkosh: 5:30pm On Sep 23, 2021
Na wetin he wear go he won use take care if the wife and kids ni. Abeg leave the guy jare.
Re: Groom Wears T-shirt And Shorts For His Wedding (Photo) by Gabkosh: 5:31pm On Sep 23, 2021
justmondris:
This guy is more likely to be a programmer
No time for paparazzi

1 Like

Re: Groom Wears T-shirt And Shorts For His Wedding (Photo) by Geenosko: 5:31pm On Sep 23, 2021
What exactly is the problem?
It's not by force to conform.

1 Like

Re: Groom Wears T-shirt And Shorts For His Wedding (Photo) by EXOUSIAng: 5:32pm On Sep 23, 2021
Na my exact plan bw this.
Just jeans a shirt.
I don't have time for nonsense.
Wedding doesn't make a marriage...

What am I saying

I forget say I no dey marry again...

Just grow old with my sons....
Re: Groom Wears T-shirt And Shorts For His Wedding (Photo) by Vulcanheph(m): 5:33pm On Sep 23, 2021
Most men in the Western world aren't enthusiastic about married anymore.... The courts have made many of them afraid Because in divorce the women usually sweep up everything.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Groom Wears T-shirt And Shorts For His Wedding (Photo) by Nobody: 5:33pm On Sep 23, 2021
His choice. Not anybody's biz.
Re: Groom Wears T-shirt And Shorts For His Wedding (Photo) by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 5:34pm On Sep 23, 2021
post=106099820:
Update From . COM

A man has been called out for choosing to wear a T-shirt and cargo shorts to his wedding ceremony, Reports.

From The Information Gathered By , A photo of the bride and her groom at their wedding reception was shared on Reddit.

The bride is seen in a glamorous white wedding gown while her groom dressed casually.

In the photo, the bride and groom are seen cutting their cake with a massive sword.

Reddit users commented, telling the wife to see this as a "wake-up call" to their relationship.

One person responded: "These kinds of pictures always make me sad.

"They also make me wonder if the effort put into their outfits for their literal wedding correlates to the efforts they put into their relationships."

This isn't the first time a groom has dressed casually to his wedding while the bride was wearing a proper wedding gown.

Months ago, Dominican singer, Nfasis, married his wife in t-shirt and jeans.

See Photos As Obtained By Below:

Source: BLOG

The bolded isn't necessarily true. That guy, I know has put more effort in the relationship than many men who turned up in suits for their wedding. I hate it when we use everything as data for analysis. The wife is not complaining, why should we?

5 Likes

Re: Groom Wears T-shirt And Shorts For His Wedding (Photo) by OGMEEKZY: 5:36pm On Sep 23, 2021
But cloth na cloth na

1 Like

Re: Groom Wears T-shirt And Shorts For His Wedding (Photo) by Goalnaldo(m): 5:40pm On Sep 23, 2021
Not people telling a grown ass man what to wear in his wedding.

1 Like

Re: Groom Wears T-shirt And Shorts For His Wedding (Photo) by zolajpower: 5:42pm On Sep 23, 2021
post=106099820:
Update From . COM

A man has been called out for choosing to wear a T-shirt and cargo shorts to his wedding ceremony, Reports.

From The Information Gathered By , A photo of the bride and her groom at their wedding reception was shared on Reddit.

The bride is seen in a glamorous white wedding gown while her groom dressed casually.

In the photo, the bride and groom are seen cutting their cake with a massive sword.

Reddit users commented, telling the wife to see this as a "wake-up call" to their relationship.

One person responded: "These kinds of pictures always make me sad.

"They also make me wonder if the effort put into their outfits for their literal wedding correlates to the efforts they put into their relationships."

This isn't the first time a groom has dressed casually to his wedding while the bride was wearing a proper wedding gown.

Months ago, Dominican singer, Nfasis, married his wife in t-shirt and jeans.

See Photos As Obtained By Below:

Source: BLOG
Very disrespectful of him . A weirdo
Re: Groom Wears T-shirt And Shorts For His Wedding (Photo) by fkj950ax(m): 5:45pm On Sep 23, 2021
Human beings are so crazy. His wedding. His outfit.
Then you all go to social media using your airtime and your phone and your wifi to pass a judgment on him, in the name of calling him out.
Pretty stupid thing I think.
What exactly is it to call him out?
What does it mean?
What is the impact to those calling the call out?
Re: Groom Wears T-shirt And Shorts For His Wedding (Photo) by Snitch24(m): 5:45pm On Sep 23, 2021
Lol my nigga
Re: Groom Wears T-shirt And Shorts For His Wedding (Photo) by Georgejeez: 5:46pm On Sep 23, 2021
If he didn't dress the way he did ,we wouldn't be talking about him .
Let him be joor

1 Like

Re: Groom Wears T-shirt And Shorts For His Wedding (Photo) by WowSweetGuy(m): 5:46pm On Sep 23, 2021
I bet he his rich to make his own terms
Re: Groom Wears T-shirt And Shorts For His Wedding (Photo) by MufasaLion: 5:47pm On Sep 23, 2021
Dude did a different concept and people got mad. grin grin grin

Someone that is busy enjoying his union now.
Re: Groom Wears T-shirt And Shorts For His Wedding (Photo) by Starz825(m): 5:51pm On Sep 23, 2021
justmondris:
Programers hate anything suit and officials...
Just trouser and shirt they are good to go

2 Likes

Re: Groom Wears T-shirt And Shorts For His Wedding (Photo) by elonmuskbaby: 5:53pm On Sep 23, 2021
Jeon:
Perfect outfit.

Nah him choice, why the calling?
obviously he was pressured,forced or emotionally manipulated into the marriage.when you see a happy groom, you don't need to be told
Re: Groom Wears T-shirt And Shorts For His Wedding (Photo) by Ikea81: 5:54pm On Sep 23, 2021
All the people wey wear agbada for their own, where them dey now? nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Groom Wears T-shirt And Shorts For His Wedding (Photo) by witworth(m): 5:56pm On Sep 23, 2021
Goalnaldo:
Not people telling a grown ass man what to wear in his wedding.
lol
Re: Groom Wears T-shirt And Shorts For His Wedding (Photo) by witworth(m): 5:57pm On Sep 23, 2021
WowSweetGuy:
I bet he his rich to make his own terms
even if he is not rich self, na better country and real personality be that

1 Like

Re: Groom Wears T-shirt And Shorts For His Wedding (Photo) by witworth(m): 5:59pm On Sep 23, 2021
elonmuskbaby:
obviously he was pressured,forced or emotionally manipulated into the marriage.when you see a happy groom, you don't need to be told
how do you know by just seeing pictures with the face blocked from view.
Re: Groom Wears T-shirt And Shorts For His Wedding (Photo) by FullBlastLight: 5:59pm On Sep 23, 2021
ameh99:
It's his wedding, he can wear whatever he likes

No he can't, except u donminit!
Re: Groom Wears T-shirt And Shorts For His Wedding (Photo) by kay29000(m): 6:00pm On Sep 23, 2021
justmondris:

Yeah... Most likely
Re: Groom Wears T-shirt And Shorts For His Wedding (Photo) by ityP(m): 6:00pm On Sep 23, 2021
PrimadonnaO:
Not sensible, to be honest.

Being intelligent and not socially awkward involves a lot of things.

It involves knowing how to conduct oneself in different situations..

Different clothes for different occasions.

No one has said you must play strictly by norms, but if he didn't want to show up in a tux, couldn't he have shown up in an outfit more presentable and befitting for the occasion?

Who says that attire of his is not befitting for the occasion? It's perfect please
Re: Groom Wears T-shirt And Shorts For His Wedding (Photo) by FullBlastLight: 6:01pm On Sep 23, 2021
schoolboymatt:

How so?

How is dt one sensible 2 u?

Or, are u a peasant-farmer? Huh?
Re: Groom Wears T-shirt And Shorts For His Wedding (Photo) by phorget(m): 6:02pm On Sep 23, 2021
Nah wetin him get him wear.
Re: Groom Wears T-shirt And Shorts For His Wedding (Photo) by ityP(m): 6:02pm On Sep 23, 2021
elonmuskbaby:

Oh, till I dress like say I dey go office before you know say I dey happy? How does an attire correlate with whether or not he's happy?

1 Like

Re: Groom Wears T-shirt And Shorts For His Wedding (Photo) by Ovi4god(m): 6:07pm On Sep 23, 2021
This yaf mad. Goat
Re: Groom Wears T-shirt And Shorts For His Wedding (Photo) by lexy2014: 6:09pm On Sep 23, 2021
zolajpower:

Very disrespectful of him . A weirdo

Are u the bride that he got married to?
Re: Groom Wears T-shirt And Shorts For His Wedding (Photo) by budaatum: 6:10pm On Sep 23, 2021
MrBrownJay1:
she took that wedding seriously, he obviously didnt. the room even looks ...

If you are used to judging books by their cover or people by what they wear, you just might be right.

I feel he spent some serious money on that wedding and just did not spend any on his own clothes.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Blue Eyes Daughter Of A Nairalander Celebrates One Year Anniversary / Nigerian Couple Spend N3.5m On Cake Designed Like Car For Their Wedding / Nigerian Man 29, Weds American 69 In Senegal (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.