Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,599 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

I Bumped Into A FORA Bolsonaro Protest In Brasilia Brazil(photos,videos) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Bumped Into A FORA Bolsonaro Protest In Brasilia Brazil(photos,videos) (2489 Views)

The New Nigeria-Cameroon Border Bridge Has Been Commissioned (Photos & Videos / Attended My First Block Carnival Party In Brasilia,brazil,i Enjoyed It,pics-18+ / I Bumped Into Brazilians(indians) From The Amazon-photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Bumped Into A FORA Bolsonaro Protest In Brasilia Brazil(photos,videos) by Nobody: 3:18pm On Sep 23, 2021
FORA Bolsonaro means leave (go away) Bolsonaro, it was peaceful and no policeman killed anyone or teargassed anyone, we have a lot to learn in Africa.

I am not into Brazilian politics and I am not on the right or left, I am just a humanist, I believe humanity should always come first and everything shouldn't be about politics.

In Brazil you can clearly see the freedom of protest, you see the fora bolsanaro shirts and LGBT shirts on display, and oh in Brazil LGBT is legal in Brazil and I wrote about it as well

Despite protesting 2mins away from The Presidential Palace, I didn't see any military or army tanks or police in tear gasping people, it was totally peaceful even though they were mocking their president, can this happen in Africa I ask? Long live the Federal Republic of brazil

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZBRtc594Yfw

https://www.walkbrazil4k.com/2021/08/i-bumped-into-fora-bolsonaro-protest.html?m=1

Re: I Bumped Into A FORA Bolsonaro Protest In Brasilia Brazil(photos,videos) by Nobody: 3:24pm On Sep 23, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07Nb612ZmBE

You can see the fora bolsanaro shirts on display and you can see the left asking for the impeachment of president bolsonaro

Re: I Bumped Into A FORA Bolsonaro Protest In Brasilia Brazil(photos,videos) by Nobody: 3:29pm On Sep 23, 2021
You can see the caricature of president bolsonaro on display as well

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=egG5i0gwpKg

Re: I Bumped Into A FORA Bolsonaro Protest In Brasilia Brazil(photos,videos) by Nobody: 3:33pm On Sep 23, 2021
They even had to put a sticker on the floor, lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GkC3P78HzB8

Re: I Bumped Into A FORA Bolsonaro Protest In Brasilia Brazil(photos,videos) by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:34pm On Sep 23, 2021
1st bandroll reads OUT WITH BOLSONARO AND CARRY YOUR SONS TOO!! lol

sadly, they can say what they want about the man, but he is one of the only Brazilian politician who was not corrupted in any way... and who had nothing to do with that Odebrecht scandal nor connected to the past corrupt gov of Lula/Youssef/Temer etc

1 Like

Re: I Bumped Into A FORA Bolsonaro Protest In Brasilia Brazil(photos,videos) by Nobody: 3:35pm On Sep 23, 2021
More

Re: I Bumped Into A FORA Bolsonaro Protest In Brasilia Brazil(photos,videos) by Nobody: 3:36pm On Sep 23, 2021
MrBrownJay1:

grin
Re: I Bumped Into A FORA Bolsonaro Protest In Brasilia Brazil(photos,videos) by Nobody: 3:37pm On Sep 23, 2021

Re: I Bumped Into A FORA Bolsonaro Protest In Brasilia Brazil(photos,videos) by 22o62021: 3:39pm On Sep 23, 2021
How much e go cost me to get fresh banny for there
Re: I Bumped Into A FORA Bolsonaro Protest In Brasilia Brazil(photos,videos) by Nobody: 3:39pm On Sep 23, 2021

Re: I Bumped Into A FORA Bolsonaro Protest In Brasilia Brazil(photos,videos) by Nobody: 3:41pm On Sep 23, 2021
Some people want communism in Brazil

Re: I Bumped Into A FORA Bolsonaro Protest In Brasilia Brazil(photos,videos) by Nobody: 3:43pm On Sep 23, 2021
Some want the ex president and one of the most popular president in the world to come back in 2022 and he has been cleared to face president bolsonaro, may the best man win

The end

Re: I Bumped Into A FORA Bolsonaro Protest In Brasilia Brazil(photos,videos) by Nobody: 3:54pm On Sep 23, 2021
MrBrownJay1:

sadly, they can say what they want about the man, but he is one of the only Brazilian politician who was not corrupted in any way... [b]and who had nothing to do with that Odebrecht scandal nor connected to the past corrupt gov of Lula/Youssef/Temer[b] etc

That is the point his supporters are standing on but there has been some accusations of corruption against his sons and even his wife
Re: I Bumped Into A FORA Bolsonaro Protest In Brasilia Brazil(photos,videos) by Timi45: 4:41pm On Sep 23, 2021
Of course since the protest is FORA bolsonaro or free bolsonaro, there won't be any resistance from the government.
Bolsonaro has been of late behaving like Trump claiming electoral fraud if he loses the election.
This protest is just organized to support him and threaten others even if the election is free and fair
Re: I Bumped Into A FORA Bolsonaro Protest In Brasilia Brazil(photos,videos) by Nobody: 4:55pm On Sep 23, 2021
Timi45:
Of course since the protest is FORA bolsonaro or free bolsonaro, there won't be any resistance from the government.
Bolsonaro has been of late behaving like Trump claiming electoral fraud if he loses the election.
This protest is just organized to support him and threaten others even if the election is free and fair

I edited my post, so people would understand better, fora means leave go away and the protest was an opposition protest not a pro government protest
Re: I Bumped Into A FORA Bolsonaro Protest In Brasilia Brazil(photos,videos) by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:23pm On Sep 23, 2021
walkbrazil4k:
That is the point his supporters are standing on but there has been some accusations of corruption against his sons and even his wife

true.... people can say what they want now....but there is no denying that he was the ONLY valid option during the last elections. All the other candidates were corrupted criminals with skeletons in their closets!
Re: I Bumped Into A FORA Bolsonaro Protest In Brasilia Brazil(photos,videos) by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:27pm On Sep 23, 2021
Timi45:

in the contrary, this protest is against him.... FORA means "out" and certainly not "free Bolsonaro"
Re: I Bumped Into A FORA Bolsonaro Protest In Brasilia Brazil(photos,videos) by Nobody: 5:37pm On Sep 23, 2021
MrBrownJay1:

true.... people can say what they want now....but there is no denying that he was the ONLY valid option during the last elections. All the other candidates were corrupted criminals with skeletons in their closets!

Yea but according to the polls back then Lula was supposed to win before he was roped in for corruption and this was why they cleared him now and he would be able to face bolsonaro, 2022 presidential election in Brazil would be wonderful
Re: I Bumped Into A FORA Bolsonaro Protest In Brasilia Brazil(photos,videos) by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:45pm On Sep 23, 2021
walkbrazil4k:
Yea but according to the polls back then Lula was supposed to win before he was roped in for corruption and this was why they cleared him now and he would be able to face bolsonaro, 2022 presidential election in Brazil would be wonderful

everyone knows Lula is a criminal who was rightfully jailed for his crimes and only freed because of his political affiliation. his name and his party was soiled from the Odebrecht corruption scandal, this man is a CRIMINAL"

i dont think that Lula will win again, as you can see by the tiny protest against Bolsonaro... and something you cant take away from Bolsonaro is he heavily is fighting crimes, which is the main issue in brazil

1 Like

Re: I Bumped Into A FORA Bolsonaro Protest In Brasilia Brazil(photos,videos) by Nobody: 5:53pm On Sep 23, 2021
MrBrownJay1:

everyone knows Lula is a criminal who was rightfully jailed for his crimes and only freed because of his political affiliation. his name and his party was soiled from the Odebrecht corruption scandal, this man is a CRIMINAL"

i dont think that Lula will win again, as you can see by the tiny protest against Bolsonaro... and something you cant take away from Bolsonaro is he heavily is fighting crimes, which is the main issue in brazil

Men it would be a tough battle because I think the left would want to band together we have another popular politician ciro gomes, the election would be as tough as the trump/biden election, anyone that wins is not a problem for me, the person should just fix the economy because the price of gas is off the roof now
Re: I Bumped Into A FORA Bolsonaro Protest In Brasilia Brazil(photos,videos) by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:58pm On Sep 23, 2021
walkbrazil4k:
Men it would be a tough battle because I think the left would want to band together we have another popular politician ciro gomes, the election would be as tough as the trump/biden election, anyone that wins is not a problem for me, the person should just fix the economy because the price of gas is off the roof now

corrupted criminals (like Lula) winning the election would be a step backwards for Brasil....Bolsonaro is the future.
Re: I Bumped Into A FORA Bolsonaro Protest In Brasilia Brazil(photos,videos) by Nobody: 6:20pm On Sep 23, 2021
MrBrownJay1:

corrupted criminals (like Lula) winning the election would be a step backwards for Brasil....Bolsonaro is the future.

As long as the price of gas and other stuffs would reduce if he wins again then it is OK by me
Re: I Bumped Into A FORA Bolsonaro Protest In Brasilia Brazil(photos,videos) by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:31pm On Sep 23, 2021
walkbrazil4k:
As long as the price of gas and other stuffs would reduce if he wins again then it is OK by me

if your only problem in Brasil is gas price, then you are good to go.... whats the point of having a car with cheap gas when bandits are running the country and favelados are at every street corner ready to rob you?!
Re: I Bumped Into A FORA Bolsonaro Protest In Brasilia Brazil(photos,videos) by Nobody: 7:12pm On Sep 23, 2021
MrBrownJay1:

if your only problem in Brasil is gas price, then you are good to go.... whats the point of having a car with cheap gas when bandits are running the country and favelados are at every street corner ready to rob you?!

Lol
Re: I Bumped Into A FORA Bolsonaro Protest In Brasilia Brazil(photos,videos) by All4good: 7:28pm On Sep 23, 2021
MrBrownJay1:

Are you exaggerating the security situation? Or is it as bad as Nigeria grin grin
Re: I Bumped Into A FORA Bolsonaro Protest In Brasilia Brazil(photos,videos) by Nobody: 7:34pm On Sep 23, 2021
All4good:

Are you exaggerating the security situation? Or is it as bad as Nigeria grin grin

He is talking about favelas which means ghettos and there you find all kinds of stuff going on but brazil is peaceful and safe and where he used bandits he was talking about leftist politicians in Brazil they are called bandits in Brazil because of the corruption scandal that rocked Brazil years ago and they even removed a sitting president of because of that corruption scandal
Re: I Bumped Into A FORA Bolsonaro Protest In Brasilia Brazil(photos,videos) by staga: 7:39pm On Sep 23, 2021
Lula will floor Bolsonaro any day, any time, anywhere.
Re: I Bumped Into A FORA Bolsonaro Protest In Brasilia Brazil(photos,videos) by Nobody: 7:39pm On Sep 23, 2021
staga:

Lol, may the best man win in 2022
Re: I Bumped Into A FORA Bolsonaro Protest In Brasilia Brazil(photos,videos) by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:27pm On Sep 23, 2021
All4good:

nothing can ever be as bad as Nigeria... unless you talk about Irak, Afghanistan etc,

staga:

FORA PT and all its criminals!!!!
***spit on floor***
Re: I Bumped Into A FORA Bolsonaro Protest In Brasilia Brazil(photos,videos) by All4good: 7:46pm On Sep 24, 2021
walkbrazil4k:

He is talking about favelas which means ghettos and there you find all kinds of stuff going on but brazil is peaceful and safe and where he used bandits he was talking about leftist politicians in Brazil they are called bandits in Brazil because of the corruption scandal that rocked Brazil years ago and they even removed a sitting president of because of that corruption scandal

Thanks for the education.
I know much about the favelados and their locations as Brazil is on my destination list. But never knew their leftist Politicians are known as Bandits. Wetin we go come call are Nija politicians wey don graduate from using Agbada to steal to turning into Snake and Monkey all to loot us dry.

1 Like

Re: I Bumped Into A FORA Bolsonaro Protest In Brasilia Brazil(photos,videos) by Nobody: 8:07pm On Sep 24, 2021
All4good:

Thanks for the education.
I know much about the favelados and their locations as Brazil is on my destination list. But never knew their leftist Politicians are known as Bandits. Wetin we go come call are Nija politicians wey don graduate from using Agbada to steal to turning into Snake and Monkey all to loot us dry.

Lol the Nigerian ones are Oga bandits
Re: I Bumped Into A FORA Bolsonaro Protest In Brasilia Brazil(photos,videos) by Samishiba: 2:01am On Sep 25, 2021
MrBrownJay1:

Yes Lula is a criminal but some stupid Brazilians like him. Stupid and adoctrined people

(1) (Reply)

Reasons I Can't Send Money Home From Abroad / Africans Dying On Their Way To Enter Spain / Sudent Visa VS HSMP Dependant (Help Needed)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.