Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,905 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

If We Do Not Heal, We Cannot Build. A Case For 1 Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If We Do Not Heal, We Cannot Build. A Case For 1 Nigeria (1479 Views)

2023 Election:Oseni Rufai- Men Without Honour Cannot Build Honourable Country / Innoson: Dangote Cannot Build Refinery Without Assurance Of Oil Well From Govt / Atiku Is A Case Study On Corruption In USA By Homeland Security. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If We Do Not Heal, We Cannot Build. A Case For 1 Nigeria by DonJuan13: 4:55pm On Sep 23, 2021
I will try to keep this short. I am inspired to write this piece by the unexpected and unexplainable bond between my 10 year old south western moslem son and my neighbor's 3 year old south-eastern Christian son. Although many more examples abound of the intertwining of the Yoruba and Igbo race (I have loads of close friends across Nigeria), I have chosen this unique reference due to the age grade of the kids involved. Ebube loves to spend time in my house playing with my two sons although he is closer to the older one. I see the joy in his eyes when he spots Abdulrahman, and no one has been able to explain their closeness. He's just started preschool and the boys have been helping him with homework. Inadvertently, both mothers have become closer. This has led me to believe that the seeming/perceived hatred, mistrust, tribalistic tension that exists between the Igbo and yoruba, especially on this platform, is something we learn as we grow up. it is high time the tribal warlords on this platform begin to find a way to put an end to this animus that exists between the tribes and realize the plain truth; in Nigerian politics, there is no christian, moslem, Igbo, Yoruba or Hausa dichotomy. The rich and the powerful use these fictitious categories to get THE PEOPLE to despise each other and thus conceal and distract us from the real battlefront – the one between classes.

I'm new here so please easy on the roasting abeg.(I know say una Sabi yab well well).

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If We Do Not Heal, We Cannot Build. A Case For 1 Nigeria by AlexBells(m): 5:05pm On Sep 23, 2021
As much as I appreciate the bond between your children and the Igbo child, both children are not yet old enough to form their own opinion and the bigger problem of Nigeria is trying to make different people the same, I believe that while Nigeria can work as one country, the respect of our differences must be upheld.

Having said that, the children are just being children but once they begin to grow and form their own ideologies the difference will begin to manifest, the Igbos world view is entrenched a lot in liberalism and freedom which had been good and terrible atimes as in most cases we don't judge the cost and meaning of this freedom, I don't know much about Yorubas world view but I believe in due time the children will grow into adults and find their different learnings.

It is a good thing you believe in Nigeria's unity but more importantly you also have to understand that we are different people, that's the only way this unity can work.

2 Likes

Re: If We Do Not Heal, We Cannot Build. A Case For 1 Nigeria by Truthissupreme: 5:07pm On Sep 23, 2021
The matter big pass you

One Nijeria Na scam

3 Likes

Re: If We Do Not Heal, We Cannot Build. A Case For 1 Nigeria by loveth360(f): 5:11pm On Sep 23, 2021
The truth is i dey pity Ebube and his father that allowed him to be entering such camp.
If only they know that Abdulrahman parent are doing what yorubas does,which is teaching their kids to hate omo ibo.

Tomorrow the worst enemy of Ebube will be Abdulrahman when Abdulrahman will join his northern brothers to conspire against him,Tomorrow Abdulrahman will be ready to starve three million kids from tribe of Ebube,stealing their money in banks.

Tomorrow Abdulrahman's father will be the one to threaten to throw Ebube and his family into lagoon.

Ebube i pity for you.

Ebube i dey cry for you

Ebube you need help now before is too late.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If We Do Not Heal, We Cannot Build. A Case For 1 Nigeria by DonJuan13: 5:13pm On Sep 23, 2021
Truthissupreme
Everybody na scam, I gree say e big pass me because it's a game of numbers and by numbers I mean how many zeroes the political elite can add to their bank balance. must we pass this to the next generation? What hope do the masses have? The hate is learned and can be unlearned.
Re: If We Do Not Heal, We Cannot Build. A Case For 1 Nigeria by spy24(m): 5:13pm On Sep 23, 2021
The black man is short sighted and in most cases cannot reason beyond petty sentiments

Even if we divide this country today the different polit6 units will still have segregation issues

1 Like

Re: If We Do Not Heal, We Cannot Build. A Case For 1 Nigeria by DonJuan13: 5:21pm On Sep 23, 2021
AlexBells
Appreciate your time bro, my point is the hate. We are already interwoven.
we've been lumped together for so long. I agree that our cultural differences cannot be swept under the carpet. Let's work with the model we have and build on it. It's all we got. The alternative doesn't look good and can only lead to more suffering.
Re: If We Do Not Heal, We Cannot Build. A Case For 1 Nigeria by AlexBells(m): 5:28pm On Sep 23, 2021
DonJuan13:
AlexBells
Appreciate your time bro, my point is the hate. We are already interwoven.
we've been lumped together for so long. I agree that our cultural differences cannot be swept under the carpet. Let's work with the model we have and build on it. It's all we got. The alternative doesn't look good and can only lead to more suffering.
There is a solution which had not yet been tried and eventually we would have Nzeogwu's Best and Nzeogwu's second best, There is no easier way to get Nigeria to work than the way it is working, the federal Republic system is better for minorities and in due time majority groups will be able to pick up themselves.

Nigeria can not divide in the sense that most people think and I agree with you that we need to heal, I had spoken every opportunity I got on the healing, not here on nairaland though becuase until lately I used to be quite aggressive until I figured out most people who destroyed this country had no intention to destroy it, they all at some point believed they were offering a genuine solution so I had become humble and most times now I ask myself what proof do I have that my solution is not another disaster.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If We Do Not Heal, We Cannot Build. A Case For 1 Nigeria by Nobody: 5:39pm On Sep 23, 2021
@OP.

Let the kids have fun for now. The world is a cruel place so enjoy the innocence of your kids but don't try and play peacemaker between Yorubas and Igbos based on little children interacting . We are polar opposites.

If we begin to live in acknowledgement of our differences, rather than hiding or denying them, then Nigeria would be a great country where everyone can define their corner as suits their character.

"One Nigeria" is a big scam and we can thank Buhari for making us see and accept this.
Re: If We Do Not Heal, We Cannot Build. A Case For 1 Nigeria by DonJuan13: 5:39pm On Sep 23, 2021
AlexBells:

There is a solution which had not yet been tried and eventually we would have [b]Nzeogwu's Best and Nzeogwu's second best, There is no easier way to get Nigeria to work than the way it is working, the federal Republic system is better for minorities and in due time majority groups will be able to pick up themselves.

Nigeria can not divide in the sense that most people think and I agree with you that we need to heal, I had spoken every opportunity I got on the healing, not here on nairaland though becuase until lately I used to be quite aggressive until I figured out most people who destroyed this country had no intention to destroy it, they all at some point believed they were offering a genuine solution so I had become humble and most times now I ask myself what proof do I have that my solution is not another disaster.

If by Allah's grace we get to meet sometime, you will need to educate me more on the italics. It's been a pleasure, I think I'm going to enjoy this nairaland experience, been a guest for years and even tried membership a couple of times. Here to stay now and you've gained one more follower. Hundred.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If We Do Not Heal, We Cannot Build. A Case For 1 Nigeria by DonJuan13: 5:53pm On Sep 23, 2021
OneTemplate

"Let the kids have fun for now. The world is a cruel place so enjoy the innocence of your kids but don't try and play peacemaker between Yorubas and Igbos based on little children interacting .We are polar opposites."

Do we have to be? Our problems in this country are not so unique. What's unique is our composition. Lets stop the hate. It's a class war that has been heavily camouflaged to resemble what we have on ground presently. I ain't trying to make no peace but I refuse to interact with my fellow Nigerians based on tribe but rather try to gauge the character of every individual I meet to determine my relations with them and that's what I plan to teach my kids. If we can look beyond this bigotry, hate, religious affiliations and tribalism, perhaps we can write a new story for the next generation of NIGERIANS.
Re: If We Do Not Heal, We Cannot Build. A Case For 1 Nigeria by DonJuan13: 5:56pm On Sep 23, 2021
loveth360:
The truth is i dey pity Ebube and his father that allowed him to be entering such camp.
If only they know that Abdulrahman parent are doing what yorubas does,which is teaching their kids to hate omo ibo.

Tomorrow the worst enemy of Ebube will be Abdulrahman when Abdulrahman will join his northern brothers to conspire against him,Tomorrow Abdulrahman will be ready to starve three million kids from tribe of Ebube,stealing their money in banks.

Tomorrow Abdulrahman's father will be the one to threaten to throw Ebube and his family into lagoon.

Ebube i pity for you.

Ebube i dey cry for you

I just can't respond to this. I'm sorry. smiley You've succeeded in reinforcing the futility of trying to have an intelligent discourse on this platform.

1 Like

Re: If We Do Not Heal, We Cannot Build. A Case For 1 Nigeria by Nobody: 5:57pm On Sep 23, 2021
loveth360:

Ebube i pity for you.

Ebube i dey cry for you

Lol. OP, you can see the 'difference' some of us are talking about. This is supposedly a woman as well peddling hate when we know women are supposed to be nurturing and healing souls of society.

Someone who does not know you already attacks you as having sinister motives because you are Yoruba and Moslem.

She quickly goes on the defensive to claim you will inculcate your child into hating Igbos yet we know those famous universally for indoctrinating their kids, even from the womb, into blind hatred of others especially after Igbos civil war loss.

Goodluck to you bro if you're truly Yoruba and this naive. . Welcome to NL.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If We Do Not Heal, We Cannot Build. A Case For 1 Nigeria by DonJuan13: 6:06pm On Sep 23, 2021
OneTemplate:

Lol. OP, you can see the 'difference' some of us are talking about. This is supposedly a woman as well peddling hate when we know women are supposed to be nurturing and healing souls of society.

Someone who does not know you already attacks you as having sinister motives because you are Yoruba and Moslem.

She quickly goes on the defensive to claim you will inculcate your child into hating Igbos yet we know those famous universally for indoctrinating their kids, even from the womb, into blind hatred of others especially after Igbos civil war loss.

I'm as Yoruba as they come. Not so naive, ideological to a fault maybe. She truly left me speechless. Smh.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If We Do Not Heal, We Cannot Build. A Case For 1 Nigeria by Nobody: 6:12pm On Sep 23, 2021
DonJuan13:

Do we have to be? Our problems in this country are not so unique. What's unique is our composition. Lets stop the hate. It's a class war that has been heavily camouflaged to resemble what we have on ground presently. I ain't trying to make no peace but I refuse to interact with my fellow Nigerians based on tribe but rather try to gauge the character of every individual I meet to determine my relations with them and that's what I plan to teach my kids. If we can look beyond this bigotry, hate, religious affiliations and tribalism, perhaps we can write a new story for the next generation of NIGERIANS.

Bro, I hear you and I used to reason as you do but I have come to realize that ethnocentric hate and distrust of others is a way of life for most Nigerians. Some more than others.

My opinion is that Yorubas must begin to be more pragmatic and cynical in our dealings with others.

Otherwise we will lose out to those who will use our liberal and accomodating mien to feather their callous and ethnocentric nests in our midst whereas what they get from us they can never give in return.

The difference between Yoruba and Igbo adults is real. We should respect that and not try to force some unity tbat will never be.

Igbos, for example, are never happy unless they are subjugating or lording it over others. They are a naturally aggressive people who love all around them to be submissive and docile so they can take advantage of them.

They can never get that from Yorubas. Never. So they will naturally always fight us. The whole "one Nigeria" thing needs a rethink.

We can coexist but must be given the free hand to create societies that reflects our diference not hide them or, at worst, pretend theu dont exist with some "one Nigeria" kumbaya sh1t.

1 Like

Re: If We Do Not Heal, We Cannot Build. A Case For 1 Nigeria by Brimstone77: 6:14pm On Sep 23, 2021
It's too early to judge...

Just wait till they both clock 20,or when they get a browsing mobile phone and create social media accounts,then come back and tell us how far..

Nobody is born to hate,the society and people's actions influence the hate.
Re: If We Do Not Heal, We Cannot Build. A Case For 1 Nigeria by loveth360(f): 6:20pm On Sep 23, 2021
DonJuan13:

I just can't respond to this. I'm sorry. smiley You've succeeded in reinforcing the futility of trying to have an intelligent discourse on this platform.
Oga you can only deceive those that have not been to yoruba land or been around you guys.

We that witness yorubas hatred first hand knows better.

I used to be naive until i witness it.

The hatred a typical yoruba man have for Igbos is legendary,but of course they will try to pretend until when it's time to exhibit it.

1 Like

Re: If We Do Not Heal, We Cannot Build. A Case For 1 Nigeria by DonJuan13: 6:23pm On Sep 23, 2021
OneTemplate:

Bro, I hear you and I used to reason as you do but I have come to realize that ethnocentric hate and distrust of others is a way of life for most Nigerians. Some more than others.

My opinion is that Yorubas must begin to be more pragmatic and cynical in our dealings with others.

Otherwise we will lose out to those who will use our liberal and accomodating mien to feather their callous and ethnocentric nests in our midst whereas what they get from us they can never give in return.

The difference between Yoruba and Igbo adults is real. We should respect that and not try to force some unity tbat will never be.

Igbos, for example, are never happy unless they are subjugating or lording it over others. They are a naturally aggressive people who love all around them to be submissive and docile so they can take advantage of them.

They can never get that from Yorubas. Never. So they will naturally always fight us. The whole "one Nigeria" thing needs a rethink.

We can coexist but must be given the free hand to create societies that reflects our diference not hide them or, at worst, pretend theu dont exist with some "one Nigeria" kumbaya sh1t.

We have always coexisted, at least that's how I see it from where I stand. All this hate and mistrust is mainly because we have refused to heal the wounds of the 'civil war' (I read up on that and it seems more like a blockade of the eastern region than an all out civil strife). The political elite don't see any of these divisions when they are busy sharing our commonwealth.
Re: If We Do Not Heal, We Cannot Build. A Case For 1 Nigeria by JimiJunji: 6:25pm On Sep 23, 2021
It's funny when people use their personal relationships with people from other tribes to equate how political relationships should pan out, this is a flawed and lazy way of thinking. I have Ghanaian friends and friends from Benin republic but it doesn't mean I want to share a country with them or I would side with their country in the event of a war between our countries. Most people especially in the south west have failed to understand and separate personal friendships and relationships from loyalty to one's tribe and region. It's purely a sentimental and emotional way of looking at things people with such mindsets shouldn't be allowed close to the corridors of power. Op's argument and analogy is really flawed and quite irritating.
Re: If We Do Not Heal, We Cannot Build. A Case For 1 Nigeria by loveth360(f): 6:27pm On Sep 23, 2021
OneTemplate:

Yoruba man we are used to hatred from you yorubas but i won't just look the other way and allow you to be marketing una pretence.

Every Easterner needs to be wary in dealing with you people.

I still deal with few
yorubas but i never loose guard.
Re: If We Do Not Heal, We Cannot Build. A Case For 1 Nigeria by Nobody: 6:28pm On Sep 23, 2021
DonJuan13:

I'm as Yoruba as they come. Not so naive, ideological to a fault maybe. She truly left me speechless. Smh.

Norhing wrong with that as long as you don't put yourself in harms way because of it.

Nothing worse in life than playing by the rules while others threw the rule books away ages ago lol.

That is exactly what Yorubas have done and it has realy killed us, in my opinion, in Nigeria. We walked around being liberal, accomodating. Essentially blind. Today we have not profitted from doing the right thing by Nigeria.

You sound like a good person but we must stop playing by obsolete rules with others who have a hateful, nefarious, vindictive and covetous agenda towards us.

I personally mean no one any harm, and still remain ready to always judge people on their individual character.

Yet, having goodwill towards others should not be to my undoing in a nation where your benevolence and good heart is taken for weakness, cowardice and mumuism by ethno-religious bigots and clannish throwbacks who assume those qualities makes you easier to rob, subjugate and stealthily displace.

1 Like

Re: If We Do Not Heal, We Cannot Build. A Case For 1 Nigeria by DonJuan13: 6:31pm On Sep 23, 2021
loveth360:
Oga you can only deceive those that have not been to yoruba land or been around you guys.

We that witness yorubas hatred first hand knows better.

I used to be naive until i witness it.

The hatred a typical yoruba man have for Igbos is legendary,but of course they will try to pretend until when it's time to exhibit it.

Nobody is deceiving anybody, for instance, regardless of your glaring hate and dislike of Yorubas, you cannot tell me that you have not met a good Yoruba person. It all depends on the individual. Spread love not hate, I want to jump the gun and assume you're a Christian (forgive me if you're not) and ask you one question WWJD?

1 Like

Re: If We Do Not Heal, We Cannot Build. A Case For 1 Nigeria by loveth360(f): 6:34pm On Sep 23, 2021
JimiJunji:
It's funny when people use their personal relationships with people from other tribes to equate how political relationships should pan out, this is a flawed and lazy way of thinking. I have Ghanaian friends and friends from Benin republic but it doesn't mean I want to share a country with them or I would side with their country in the event of a war between our countries. Most people especially in the south west have failed to understand and separate personal friendships and relationships from loyalty to one's tribe and region. It's purely a sentimental and emotional way of looking at things such people with such mindsets shouldn't be allowed close to the corridors of power. Op's argument and analogy is really flawed and quite irritating.
God bless you my brother.

To them because i once ate Ewudu i have become one with them.
Re: If We Do Not Heal, We Cannot Build. A Case For 1 Nigeria by Nobody: 6:35pm On Sep 23, 2021
loveth360:
Yoruba man we used to hatred from you yorubas but i won't just look the other way and allow you to be marketing una pretence.

Every Easterner needs to be wary in dealing with you people.

I still deal with few
yorubas but i never loose guard.

What are you doing around us then? Were you forced to move to Yorubaland? Are we living in the days of slavery where Igbos are being sold into bondage in the SW? Why are so many of you living with people who "hate" you?

You claim 24/7 and nonstop that Yorubas hate you and mean you harm.

Yet you don't see your own personal hypocrisy, dishonesty and duplicity in making the land of those same people your biggest home by far outside your traditional domain of SE Nigeria?

I wish OP well but in dues course he will learn the ugly truth about you guys and how nothing you do or say makes sense or is upright and/or honest.

1 Like

Re: If We Do Not Heal, We Cannot Build. A Case For 1 Nigeria by loveth360(f): 6:45pm On Sep 23, 2021
DonJuan13:

Nobody is deceiving anybody, for instance, regardless of your glaring hate and dislike of Yorubas, you cannot tell me that you have not met a good Yoruba person. It all depends on the individual. Spread love not hate, I want to jump the gun and assume you're a Christian (forgive me if you're not) and ask you one question WWJD?
Preaching love is different from acting on that.

I'm not a muslim.
Re: If We Do Not Heal, We Cannot Build. A Case For 1 Nigeria by loveth360(f): 6:49pm On Sep 23, 2021
OneTemplate:

What are you doing around us then? Were you forced to move to Yorubaland? Are we living in the days of slavery where Igbos are being sold into bondage in the SW? Why are so many of you living with people who "hate" you?

You claim 24/7 and nonstop that Yorubas hate you and mean you harm.

Yet you don't see your own personal hypocrisy, dishonesty and duplicity in making the land of those same people your biggest home by far outside your traditional domain of SE Nigeria?

I wish OP well but in dues course he will learn the ugly truth about you guys and how nothing you do or say makes sense or is upright and/or honest.
You question should be directed to foolish people that came to East in 1967 when we all have left and fought for three years just to have us in their region.

Mind you that i'm not in yoruba land but lagos.
Re: If We Do Not Heal, We Cannot Build. A Case For 1 Nigeria by JimiJunji: 6:53pm On Sep 23, 2021
loveth360:
God bless you my brother.

To them because i once ate Ewudu i have become one with them.

Lol, you're very funny and with a really nice name "loveth" I pray you fulfill the true meaning of your name. Cheers.
Re: If We Do Not Heal, We Cannot Build. A Case For 1 Nigeria by DonJuan13: 6:53pm On Sep 23, 2021
loveth360:
Preaching love is different from acting on that.

I'm not a muslim.

I've got nothing but love for all and you especially. Perhaps I can get you to see different. Your input determines the output. Please teach love to the younger generation. What we need is a complete overhaul of our perception of each other. We must first tolerate and accept our differences. There is so much strength in our diversity. I refuse to judge anyone based on tribe or religion. "Ti oju ba farabale aari imu". ( Loosely means if the eyes wants to see the nose, e go calm down.)
Re: If We Do Not Heal, We Cannot Build. A Case For 1 Nigeria by Nobody: 6:55pm On Sep 23, 2021
loveth360:
You question should be directed to foolish people that came to East in 1967 when we all have left and fought for three years just to have us in their region.

Mind you that i'm not in yoruba land but lagos.

Lol. Let me guess. Lagos is "no man's land" ba? See how you people irritate with your arrogance and open disrespect for others?

Per your talk about "people that came to the East in 1967" , that is just an example of how hateful brainwashing, that is routine in Igbo homes, can make an unquestioning mind regurgitate falsehood.

Whatever helps you sleep at night sha.

1 Like

Re: If We Do Not Heal, We Cannot Build. A Case For 1 Nigeria by loveth360(f): 7:05pm On Sep 23, 2021
DonJuan13:

I've got nothing but love for all and you especially. Perhaps I can get you to see different. Your input determines the output. Please teach love to the younger generation. What we need is a complete overhaul of our perception of each other. We must first tolerate and accept our differences. [s]There is so much strength in our diversity[/s]. I refuse to judge anyone based on tribe or religion. "Ti oju ba farabale aari imu". ( Loosely means if the eyes wants to see the nose, e go calm down.)
I don't believe in that trash anymore.

We are better of in Pushing for our destiny differently,I know this your topic is just to beg for unity which will never come,not as if you people are ready for justice and equity,but because it favours you people.
You can't keep doing same thing over and over again and expect different results.

They say a fool at forty is a fool forever,what then is a fool at 60 plus.
Re: If We Do Not Heal, We Cannot Build. A Case For 1 Nigeria by loveth360(f): 7:09pm On Sep 23, 2021
[s]
OneTemplate:

Lol. Let me guess. Lagos is "no man's land" ba? See how you people irritate with your arrogance and open disrespect for others?

Per your talk about "people that came to the East in 1967" , that is just an example of how hateful brainwashing, that is routine in Igbo homes, can make an unquestioning mind regurgitate falsehood.

Whatever helps you sleep at night sha.

[/s]Trash from hateful yoruba muslim.
Re: If We Do Not Heal, We Cannot Build. A Case For 1 Nigeria by Idiko1: 7:11pm On Sep 23, 2021
DonJuan13:
I will try to keep this short. I am inspired to write this piece by the unexpected and unexplainable bond between my 10 year old south western moslem son and my neighbor's 3 year old south-eastern Christian son. Although many more examples abound of the intertwining of the Yoruba and Igbo race (I have loads of close friends across Nigeria), I have chosen this unique reference due to the age grade of the kids involved. Ebube loves to spend time in my house playing with my two sons although he is closer to the older one. I see the joy in his eyes when he spots Abdulrahman, and no one has been able to explain their closeness. He's just started preschool and the boys have been helping him with homework. Inadvertently, both mothers have become closer. This has led me to believe that the seeming/perceived hatred, mistrust, tribalistic tension that exists between the Igbo and yoruba, especially on this platform, is something we learn as we grow up. it is high time the tribal warlords on this platform begin to find a way to put an end to this animus that exists between the tribes and realize the plain truth; in Nigerian politics, there is no christian, moslem, Igbo, Yoruba or Hausa dichotomy. The rich and the powerful use these fictitious categories to get THE PEOPLE to despise each other and thus conceal and distract us from the real battlefront – the one between classes.

I'm new here so please easy on the roasting abeg.(I know say una Sabi yab well well).

The only solution to Nigeria's problem is disintegration of the shithole called a country.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Updates On Osun Apc Primary Election / Bakare:Tinubu Installed Fayemi,Aregbesola, Amosun, Ajimobi With Alpha Beta Loot / Ekiti Decides. Total Votes. APC.PDP.SDP.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.