Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,185 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

Yahaya Bello Begins Construction Of Ganaja Flyover Lokoja: Pics & Video - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yahaya Bello Begins Construction Of Ganaja Flyover Lokoja: Pics & Video (26963 Views)

See Video Of Ongoing Ganaja Flyover Project By Yahaya Bello / Kogi Pays, Begins Site Clearing, To Deliver Ganaja Flyover Project This Year / Yahaya Bello Begins Construction Chapel In Kogi Government House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahaya Bello Begins Construction Of Ganaja Flyover Lokoja: Pics & Video by emilo2bad: 10:37pm On Sep 23, 2021
Valkrie:

The contract was awarded by the past PDP governor and fund for payment in full was on ground before he left office....there was even a ceremony done....!! Its not a bello project...the only thing bello did in that state is to destroy all the round about in the state capital cos he thought the igala people buried charm there and even at that he still ended up been a disaster.....!!!
Show us the link to your comment of PDP governor flag off. Or forever shut up
Re: Yahaya Bello Begins Construction Of Ganaja Flyover Lokoja: Pics & Video by yyba: 11:22pm On Sep 23, 2021
after4:
So you no know sey even with all the useless governor's for SE they still better pass bello?

you must be suffering from simple reading comprehension
Re: Yahaya Bello Begins Construction Of Ganaja Flyover Lokoja: Pics & Video by calcal: 12:20am On Sep 24, 2021
the thin go fall again
Re: Yahaya Bello Begins Construction Of Ganaja Flyover Lokoja: Pics & Video by mybiz234: 12:40am On Sep 24, 2021
yyba:
This is very commendable from governor YAHAYA BELLO of kogi state.

You sound like a paid poster
Re: Yahaya Bello Begins Construction Of Ganaja Flyover Lokoja: Pics & Video by mybiz234: 12:41am On Sep 24, 2021
yyba:
but the governor is not from the south east.

Lolz. The governor couldn't even construct an ordinary bridge well. I won't be surprised if the overhead bridge crumbles after few days 9f opening
Re: Yahaya Bello Begins Construction Of Ganaja Flyover Lokoja: Pics & Video by ogabs20(m): 12:54am On Sep 24, 2021
This is really nice. Better than that governor of Abia state and Benue state combined. Although his presidential ambition is dead on arrival
Re: Yahaya Bello Begins Construction Of Ganaja Flyover Lokoja: Pics & Video by yyba: 12:54am On Sep 24, 2021
mybiz234:

Lolz. The governor couldn't even construct an ordinary bridge well. I won't be surprised if the overhead bridge crumbles after few days 9f opening
crumble after few days but he is not the governor of abia state na
Re: Yahaya Bello Begins Construction Of Ganaja Flyover Lokoja: Pics & Video by yyba: 12:57am On Sep 24, 2021
mybiz234:

You sound like a paid poster
so any opinion that is not same as yours is paid poster ? Too many kids and illiterates in this nairaland undecided
Re: Yahaya Bello Begins Construction Of Ganaja Flyover Lokoja: Pics & Video by TitsforTat(m): 1:09am On Sep 24, 2021
Penguin2:
Another Umuahia center table loading grin

Ahh gringringrin
Re: Yahaya Bello Begins Construction Of Ganaja Flyover Lokoja: Pics & Video by Numerouno94(m): 1:42am On Sep 24, 2021
Zakkyoz:

You're a liar. I am sorry to say.

Point out the lies pls? Re u in/from Kogi?
Re: Yahaya Bello Begins Construction Of Ganaja Flyover Lokoja: Pics & Video by Numerouno94(m): 1:47am On Sep 24, 2021
Valkrie:

Then you are obviously of the paid urchins who don't know their left from right....!!

At the tail end of the pdp administration...there was a ceremony at same ocation to flag off the construction....go and ask the Chinese handling the construction or better people around that area or senior civil servants in the works ministry in your state and you would know better...this is the net and there are people way more informed and knowledgeable than you in happenings....maybe you think this is your small kogi where you can spread your stupidiy...come here with fact and not some cheap propaganda and you would be hailed for it....so just shut up if you don't know what is really happening and only depend on cow dung your paymaster feeds you....!!!

That guy is a goat.
Re: Yahaya Bello Begins Construction Of Ganaja Flyover Lokoja: Pics & Video by Eneye4me: 10:17am On Sep 24, 2021
[quote author=Valkrie post=106104665]

The contract was awarded by the past PDP governor and fund for payment in full was on ground before he left office....there was even a ceremony done....!! Its not a bello project...the only thing bello did in that state is to destroy all the round about in the state capital cos he thought the igala people buried charm there and even at that he still ended up been a disaster.....U are compound fool, Can U hear urself, after 13years of PDP rule, they now paid money down in full for another person to plan and executing a project.
Pls, visit psychiatrist for brain surgery.
Re: Yahaya Bello Begins Construction Of Ganaja Flyover Lokoja: Pics & Video by mybiz234: 11:05am On Sep 24, 2021
yyba:
so any opinion that is not same as yours is paid poster ? Too many kids and illiterates in this nairaland undecided

You don't even know the meaning of illiterate. You and I know you are a paid poster. Only paid posters paint failure in bright colours.
Re: Yahaya Bello Begins Construction Of Ganaja Flyover Lokoja: Pics & Video by mybiz234: 11:08am On Sep 24, 2021
yyba:
crumble after few days but he is not the governor of abia state na

Lolz. Check below for the bridge Yahaya Bello constructed.

Will you like the destiny of your children to be like Yahaya Bello's bridge?

Re: Yahaya Bello Begins Construction Of Ganaja Flyover Lokoja: Pics & Video by SirNelsman(m): 12:07pm On Sep 24, 2021
Truthissupreme:
This one muzz me

Sensational white elephant project because of presidency

But road no dey your state

Almost all the state roads in kogi are in excellent condition.

He can't touch the federal roads because federal said states should stop carrying out federal projects in their states because they're inflating figures for them when it's time to pay back
Re: Yahaya Bello Begins Construction Of Ganaja Flyover Lokoja: Pics & Video by Yankee101: 12:23pm On Sep 24, 2021
Constructing a flyover by hand?

Substandard work loading
Re: Yahaya Bello Begins Construction Of Ganaja Flyover Lokoja: Pics & Video by hayzed1090: 12:32pm On Sep 24, 2021
smd837:
Will all these hate comments makes him not to move forward?? Instead of concentrating on what makes Nigeria to fails and look for way of amending it, you are busy wasting ur data on wat doesn't concern you. I come in peace.

Wow! This comment deserves an award of the century
Re: Yahaya Bello Begins Construction Of Ganaja Flyover Lokoja: Pics & Video by yyba: 12:51pm On Sep 24, 2021
mybiz234:

You don't even know the meaning of illiterate. You and I know you are a paid poster. Only paid posters paint failure in bright colours.
is that all
Re: Yahaya Bello Begins Construction Of Ganaja Flyover Lokoja: Pics & Video by mybiz234: 2:57pm On Sep 24, 2021
yyba:
is that all
Yes, and it is enough.

Or do you want the destiny of your children to be like Yahaya Bello's bridge?

Re: Yahaya Bello Begins Construction Of Ganaja Flyover Lokoja: Pics & Video by yyba: 5:02pm On Sep 24, 2021
mybiz234:

Yes, and it is enough.

Or do you want the destiny of your children to be like Yahaya Bello's bridge?
is that all
Re: Yahaya Bello Begins Construction Of Ganaja Flyover Lokoja: Pics & Video by mybiz234: 5:08pm On Sep 24, 2021
yyba:
is that all

Yes, it is, except the destiny of your children means nothing to you.
Re: Yahaya Bello Begins Construction Of Ganaja Flyover Lokoja: Pics & Video by yyba: 5:28pm On Sep 24, 2021
mybiz234:

Yes, it is, except the destiny of your children means nothing to you.
shey that is all
Re: Yahaya Bello Begins Construction Of Ganaja Flyover Lokoja: Pics & Video by Valkrie: 5:32pm On Sep 24, 2021
[i][/i]
emilo2bad:

Show us the link to your comment of PDP governor flag off. Or forever shut up

Oga you are too daft...you are asking for link to ceremony, see below:

https://m.guardian.ng/news/wada-awards-contract-for-flyover-bridge/
Re: Yahaya Bello Begins Construction Of Ganaja Flyover Lokoja: Pics & Video by Valkrie: 5:40pm On Sep 24, 2021
[quote author=Eneye4me post=106122240][/quote]

Come with superior argument and not insult...!! Shows you've got nothing upstairs and probably one of those urchins shouting gyb to pyb up and down there in kogi without knowing their left from right...!!!

Re: Yahaya Bello Begins Construction Of Ganaja Flyover Lokoja: Pics & Video by mybiz234: 8:54pm On Sep 24, 2021
yyba:
shey that is all

Yeah, it's just enough to nail the coffin of your children.
Re: Yahaya Bello Begins Construction Of Ganaja Flyover Lokoja: Pics & Video by emilo2bad: 9:10pm On Sep 24, 2021
Valkrie:
[i][/i]

Oga you are too daft...you are asking for link to ceremony, see below:

You are a big fool. Award of contract and execution of the project is different. Jonathan award 2nd niger bridge on paper but buhari is executing it. Wada award on paper bello is executing it. Bello is the the one that got the job done. Na wa for PDP people always dragging project with people. NO wonder their secretariat is still uncompleted
Re: Yahaya Bello Begins Construction Of Ganaja Flyover Lokoja: Pics & Video by Valkrie: 9:19pm On Sep 24, 2021
emilo2bad:

You are a big fool. Award of contract and execution of the project is different. Jonathan award 2nd niger bridge on paper but buhari is executing it. Wada award on paper bello is executing it. Bello is the the one that got the job done. Na wa for PDP people always dragging project with people. NO wonder their secretariat is still uncompleted

And your block head didn't read where I wrote before the pdp governor left office? The idea was initiated by another,awarded with full fund made available for the project and not bello. Tell us what your darling bello initiated, awared and done....? Nothing...!!!

You are obviously a m0ron and trying hard to see your master take credit for what is not his....you asked for link and I provided link...what is it that your demented brain doesn't understand...?

You want to shift the goal post you fool...? Try harder...!!!
Re: Yahaya Bello Begins Construction Of Ganaja Flyover Lokoja: Pics & Video by yyba: 11:05pm On Sep 24, 2021
mybiz234:

Yeah, it's just enough to nail the coffin of your children.
do you have anything to say again or that is all grin grin
Re: Yahaya Bello Begins Construction Of Ganaja Flyover Lokoja: Pics & Video by mybiz234: 11:12pm On Sep 24, 2021
yyba:
do you have anything to say again or that is all grin grin

Nothing other than you are nailing the destiny of your children. grin grin.

Please add another nail to the coffin. grin

Afterall, there is no assurance that their destinies would be useful to them.

So, why not just use it to collect money before they are born? grin
Re: Yahaya Bello Begins Construction Of Ganaja Flyover Lokoja: Pics & Video by yyba: 11:14pm On Sep 24, 2021
mybiz234:

Nothing other than you are nailing the destiny of your children. grin grin.

Please add another nail to the coffin. grin

Afterall, there is no assurance that their destinies would be useful to them.

So, why not just use it to collect money before they are born? grin
is that all

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Governor Akpabio Of Akwa-ibom State Spotted While Casting His Vote (pics). / Mass Actions Against Fuel Price Hike Begin Next Week / Shettima: My Channels TV Interview Was Taken Out Of Context, I Apologise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.