Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,427 members, 7,819,555 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

My Scholarship Journey As A Son Of Poor Church Worker - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / My Scholarship Journey As A Son Of Poor Church Worker (692 Views)

"I Will Rethink My Scholarship Offer To Mmesomma". / My Scholarship Story / Please Share Your International Scholarship Journey And Testimonies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Scholarship Journey As A Son Of Poor Church Worker by funmbat: 7:36pm On Sep 23, 2021
A Young Nigerian man by the name: Michael Olughu has shared his story of how he started as a son of a poor church worker to becoming a scholar in Scotland. He shared his story to encourage the Nigerian youths not to be distracted from the focus. Michael shared this story on his linked in page. Here are his words:
I remembered the past; of a lowly beginning with thousand memories, of a life-changing story, of the last difficulty that deflowered the midnight innocence, and of great people whose philanthropy made my journey to this new home a reality. This nostalgia brings me closer to the reality of being in a new home that is away from the old one. With tall buildings, cold weather, strange meals, stunning infrastructures, and white-colored faces, it seems that I am now living in another heaven on earth. This is about the new home that Papa would always describe to me in those good old days. I find it absolutely hard to forget about Papa's sacrifices towards my all-around growth as an individual. I was born and bred in Onitsha, located in Southeastern Nigeria. READ THE FULL GIST @ https://www.funmbat.com.ng

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Scholarship Journey As A Son Of Poor Church Worker by Goldbw122(m): 7:46pm On Sep 23, 2021
Congratulation

(1) (Reply)

How Private School Teachers Can Make A Lot Of Money / Oau Post Ume--all Must Read This / Part Time Form

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.