Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,949 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

"I Will Rethink My Scholarship Offer To Mmesomma". - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / "I Will Rethink My Scholarship Offer To Mmesomma". (1561 Views)

Mmesomma Ejikeme Met With The Anambra State Commissioner For Education / My Scholarship Story / 5 Wrong Animal Stereotypes That Will Make You Rethink Nature (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Will Rethink My Scholarship Offer To Mmesomma". by Curious345: 2:23pm On Jul 08, 2023
Respite came the way of embattled Joy Ejikeme Mmesoma as a businessman, Gaius Chibueze, popularly known as Bitcoin Chief, offered her a full scholarship to UK, US or Canada during the result saga .

But following revelations and confessed by mmesoma herself - admitting she personally doctored her score for reason of fame and to curry public accolade , the business man has taken a back foot on his promise to grant her the scholarship he promised .

He said " her scholarship was hinged on the notion that she is innocent of the accusations presented against her . However following her current posture , we deem it necessary to thinker on our previous stance ".

We hope other well meaning Nigerians would pick up from here and offer assistance to the young lady , after all she is naturally brilliant
Re: "I Will Rethink My Scholarship Offer To Mmesomma". by Tunde835(m): 6:33pm On Jul 08, 2023
Before nko. Nobody asked you to give her a scholarship you put yourself in this situation. I wished there was a way to make you obligated so next time you'll rethink your decisions before announcing
Re: "I Will Rethink My Scholarship Offer To Mmesomma". by Acidosis(m): 3:40am On Jul 09, 2023
There is nothing to rethink. Withdraw the scholarship with immediate effect. You don't endorse criminality. It's disheartening that someone and a family we placed trust in, due to the antecedents of JAMB, could deceive millions of Nigeria.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "I Will Rethink My Scholarship Offer To Mmesomma". by slam7000(m): 6:21am On Jul 09, 2023
This ‘money missed road’ of a man is the reason other people are mocking Igbos. Ohaneze or any Igbo group out there need to give him a call and warn him. His stupidity has fuelled the wrong notion that Igbos support and defend fraud.

If there’s one place that Mmesoma need to be right now, it’s inside a prison for her devilish actions, after this, she need counselling and rehabilitation. The character she’s building need to be nipped in the bud, she need serious counselling to unlearn the bad habit thatput her in this mess.

Igbos don’t support fraud and should not be defending evil just because one of us was caught in the web.
This girl’s action will damage a lot of things for us and any well meaning Igbo person should pray that we erase mmesoma’s bad name from our subconscious.

There are Anambra state/South East Nigeria students making waves in debates, maths competitions, quiz competitions both nationally and internationally but Mmesoma is the one being talked about. A lot of people will have to google the real candidate with the highest score in JAMB to know the name.

Mmesoma brought this on herself. I believe she’s capable of scoring up to 300 in Jamb through hard work if she wrote the exam again but she’s a fraud who has tainted her name, disgraced her parents, embarrassed igbos and attempted to tarnish the good name of Jamb. She should be punished. She should atone for her evil and no Igbo person should defend her.

1 Like

Re: "I Will Rethink My Scholarship Offer To Mmesomma". by Neddstark: 7:33am On Jul 09, 2023
Acidosis:

There is nothing to rethink. Withdraw the scholarship with immediate effect. You don't endorse criminality. It's disheartening that someone and a family we placed trust in, due to the antecedents of JAMB, could deceive millions of Nigeria.

Those who were deceived are those that wanted to be deceived. 14 year old brilliant girl indeed.😆
Re: "I Will Rethink My Scholarship Offer To Mmesomma". by DamnnNiggarr: 7:36am On Jul 09, 2023
shocked

Mmesoma channel her brilliance towards the wrong direction, deceiving millions of Nigeria and the public in general.

She's brilliant, no doubt.
Re: "I Will Rethink My Scholarship Offer To Mmesomma". by jumper524(m): 8:40am On Jul 09, 2023
This one no ready to give scholarship, na attention him just dey find.

No b him talk say he go still reward the gild because e go pain Tinubu?

https://twitter.com/gaiuschibueze/status/1677691879947657216?t=BLd2X9JgO9c4iqw-ikHVGQ&s=19
Re: "I Will Rethink My Scholarship Offer To Mmesomma". by haslaw(m): 11:13am On Jul 09, 2023
Curious345:
Respite came the way of embattled Joy Ejikeme Mmesoma as a businessman, Gaius Chibueze, popularly known as Bitcoin Chief, offered her a full scholarship to UK, US or Canada during the result saga .

But following revelations and confessed by mmesoma herself - admitting she personally doctored her score for reason of fame and to curry public accolade , the business man has taken a back foot on his promise to grant her the scholarship he promised .

He said " her scholarship was hinged on the notion that she is innocent of the accusations presented against her . However following her current posture , we deem it necessary to thinker on our previous stance ".

We hope other well meaning Nigerians would pick up from here and offer assistance to the young lady , after all she is naturally brilliant

JAMB should prosecute and jail the 19 year old woman called Mmesoma Ejikeme for result forgery and fraud

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Find The Lastest On Unijos Admission / Any Info On Nae Postgraduate Scholarship Aptitude Test? / Enugu Gets Helicopter School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.