Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,560 members, 7,823,476 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

Please I Have This Type Of Pimples - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please I Have This Type Of Pimples (1095 Views)

Get Rid Of Pimples And Spots With Oriflame Pure Skin Set / How To Locally Cure Pimples In Nigeria. / Any Lady I Have Sex With Gets Pimples On Her Face: What Could Be Wrong With Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Have This Type Of Pimples by Nobody: 8:04pm On Sep 23, 2021
Please how to I treat this?

Re: Please I Have This Type Of Pimples by budaatum: 8:07pm On Sep 23, 2021
You look like you eat a lot of oily food. See as your face de glow!

2 Likes

Re: Please I Have This Type Of Pimples by Nobody: 8:07pm On Sep 23, 2021
Please is there any treatment I've used almost everything
Re: Please I Have This Type Of Pimples by Nobody: 8:10pm On Sep 23, 2021
budaatum:
You look like you eat a lot of oily food. See as your face de glow!

Bro it's the cream I used this night
Re: Please I Have This Type Of Pimples by G450: 8:11pm On Sep 23, 2021
Try skeanel cream
Re: Please I Have This Type Of Pimples by Nobody: 8:12pm On Sep 23, 2021
G450:
Try skeanel cream

Won't that make me light?
Re: Please I Have This Type Of Pimples by Nobody: 8:14pm On Sep 23, 2021
G450:
Try skeanel cream

A pharmacy gave me tridermix I don't know if it will work
Re: Please I Have This Type Of Pimples by Nobody: 8:19pm On Sep 23, 2021
Thats acute acne. I was going to ask what you used that triggered it before I saw your responses regarding that.

This is a breakout caused by the use of so many chemical products that are drying to the skin. making the skin produce more oils to make up for the lost oil and clogging the pores causing a breakout like what you have.

That cream contains steroids as it seems to be lightening your face. That is not what you need now.

Go get a 2 % salicylic nuetrogena face wash if you can afford it. ( 6 or 8k). Otherwise. Get a herbal black soap wrapped in a brown paper bag and be using to wash your face. It clears pimples.

Then get a good face moisturizer.

1 Like

Re: Please I Have This Type Of Pimples by Nobody: 8:31pm On Sep 23, 2021
Mercychen:
Thats acute acne. I was going to ask what you used that triggered it before I saw your responses regarding that.

This is a breakout caused by the use of so many chemical products that are drying to the skin. making the skin produce more oils to make up for the lost oil and clogging the pores causing a breakout like what you have.

That cream contains steroids as it seems to be lightening your face. That is not what you need now.

Go get a 2 % salicylic nuetrogena face wash if you can afford it. ( 6 or 8k). Otherwise. Get a herbal black soap wrapped in a brown paper bag and be using to wash your face. It clears pimples.

Then get a good face moisturizer.

I tried dudu osun but I didn't see any improvement, where can I get that Black soap?
Re: Please I Have This Type Of Pimples by Nobody: 8:37pm On Sep 23, 2021
Asala999:

I tried dudu osun but I didn't see any improvement, where can I get that Black soap?

Dudu osun is not pure black soap. It contains sodium hydroxide and lemon which are both very drying for the skin.

You can get it from women selling herbs ( alagbo). Not the jet black soap. The brown one that comes in a brown paper. It's 500 for the biggest size.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please I Have This Type Of Pimples by Taiwo20(m): 9:28pm On Sep 23, 2021
Start by washing your face with warm water as often as you can.

Stop washing you face with sponge. Use mild soap only.

Drink a lot of water and get enough sleep, reduce phone usage especially at night.
Do this for 2 weeks, if you notice any changes or not before you move to the next stage

1 Like

Re: Please I Have This Type Of Pimples by G450: 11:33am On Sep 25, 2021

Won't that make me light?
it won't
Re: Please I Have This Type Of Pimples by KelvinCoaster(m): 12:06pm On Sep 25, 2021
This is acute acne and can be treated using topical application of powder ciprofloxacin caplets(500mg).Apply the powder on the affected parts of your face 3 times daily(8 hour interval). Continue this treatment until there is improvement,also drink at least 4 litres of clean water every day while using this measure.

Good luck to you...Mr Nobody!!!

(1) (Reply)

Pls Doctors Help!! / Asantee Tamarind Scrub Review / Juices Which Help Rid The Bodty Of The Malarian Parasite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.