Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,230 members, 7,815,299 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:28 AM

US Spy Planes Deployed To Russia & Taiwan As Putin & Xi Hold War Games(Pix, Vid) - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / US Spy Planes Deployed To Russia & Taiwan As Putin & Xi Hold War Games(Pix, Vid) (38967 Views)

Vladimir Putin, Xi, Modi & World Leaders Not Present At The Queen Funeral (Pics) / WW3 Fears As China And Russia Join Forces For Massive War Games(Pix, Video) / Russian Fighter Jets ‘scrambled To Intercept US Spy Plane Over Black Sea(pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Spy Planes Deployed To Russia & Taiwan As Putin & Xi Hold War Games(Pix, Vid) by Topmaike007(m): 10:29pm On Sep 23, 2021
Mangekyo:

Gbam na only idiots dey believe say USA go do anything. Taiwan situation go be like Poland own during the world War. When the Nazi Germans attacked Poland, the then president of Poland said they had great allies in France and Great Britain and they'd definitely have their backs. At the end of day, neither britain nor France showed up. Poland were left with no choice but to surrender.
China is a a super power now. US knows if they put mouth they will pay dearly for it
USA don't want to admit that power have change hand that it is no longer in the west again but in Asia...

What will pay Taiwan is dialogue with China if not the rest will be history on that island

2 Likes

Re: US Spy Planes Deployed To Russia & Taiwan As Putin & Xi Hold War Games(Pix, Vid) by tradepunter: 10:30pm On Sep 23, 2021
Topmaike007:
Make taiwan gum body with there brother jare.. US no go help them when the real wahala start.. Afghanistan wahala just prove what America is capable of doing after they pushes you to start what you can't finish

Some times to insult una is the right way.

Will america remain in afghanistan forever?? The idiotic Afghan that got 20 years of training why didn't they defend their father land??

You can't inflict harm on yourself because after all the talibans are Afghans.... Who on earth would want to take that burden of starting another round of war??

If you guys read and investigate you would know the ploy of china through it's proxy Pakistan and intelligence aid from russia to the taliban was to tigger america to provoke another round of conflict that will lock them down for another couple of years.

This will weaken the usa and its allies which would work in chinese and russian favor...

You said they will leave taiwan I laugh...
More american lives were lost in the korean war which was a proxy war between China and Russia against the usa.

China provided training and heavy weapons which lead to the north occupying majority of the south all the Incheon... But when america came they pushed the Chinese backed north korean back all the way to their Capital.

It was then china now warned that any further advancement would lead to all out war which will most likely be the the third world war.

So my guy every body in life picks their battles and this is what america just did.

You can't tire down your resources and manpower in a country that are not ready to defend themselves.... They would have pulled out after killing bin laden... So pulling out now was long way overdue

7 Likes

Re: US Spy Planes Deployed To Russia & Taiwan As Putin & Xi Hold War Games(Pix, Vid) by 27Pushing30: 10:30pm On Sep 23, 2021
mightyhaze:
My heart and prayers are with all those poor aquatic creatures whom take the brunt of all these war games.. they'd keep wondering in futility what they did to deserve all that massive bombardment of their habitats

If you eat fish and other aquatic meals then your comment makes zero sense
Re: US Spy Planes Deployed To Russia & Taiwan As Putin & Xi Hold War Games(Pix, Vid) by emae009(m): 10:31pm On Sep 23, 2021
Topmaike007:
Make taiwan gum body with there brother jare.. US no go help them when the real wahala start.. Afghanistan wahala just prove what America is capable of doing after they pushes you to start what you can't finish

explain how the US could have withdrew from Afghanistan while still fighting the Talibans.. Make una dey use common sense sometimes. I no say e no reach everybody but try even if na to borrow

3 Likes

Re: US Spy Planes Deployed To Russia & Taiwan As Putin & Xi Hold War Games(Pix, Vid) by 27Pushing30: 10:35pm On Sep 23, 2021
tradepunter:

Will america remain in afghanistan forever?? The idiotic Afghan that got 20 years of training why didn't they defend their father land??

You can't inflict harm on yourself because after all the talibans are Afghans.... Who on earth would want to take that burden of starting another round of war??

If you guys read and investigate you would know the ploy of china through it's proxy Pakistan and intelligence aid from russia to the taliban was to tigger america to provoke another round of conflict that will lock them down for another couple of years.

This will weaken the usa and its allies which would work in chinese and russian favor...

More american lives were lost in the korean war which was a proxy war between China and Russia against the usa.

China provided training and heavy weapons which lead to the north occupying majority of the south all the Incheon... But when america came they pushed the Chinese backed north korean back all the way to their Capital.

It was then china now warned that any further advancement would lead to all out war which will most likely be the the third world war.

So my guy every body in life picks their battles and this is what america just did.

You can't tire down your resources and manpower in a country that are not ready to defend themselves.... They would have pulled out after killing bin laden... So pulling out now was long way overdue

America did not beat North Korea back America made a deal to preserve their dignity ... it was a stalemate

Both sides invaded the other but couldn’t win

So they settled for the parralel. Simple

As for Taiwan Oga forget story China will absorb the country sooner or later because its PART of China

Ask yourself if the US will allow any of its state secede?

See forget story and do your research

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Spy Planes Deployed To Russia & Taiwan As Putin & Xi Hold War Games(Pix, Vid) by toxtimmy: 10:35pm On Sep 23, 2021
Hunger dey hammer and yet Jesus no come feed you as you get up from bed and go outside your house to hustle and feed yourself and family... My question is why you go hustle to eat instead of asking Jesus to bring food to you?

What did Bible say about Nigeria?

Righteousness2:
Just have a look around Planet Earth .
Bible Endtimes signs and Prophecies are Literally Screaming loud at us.

We are Practically Witnessing a CONVERGENCE of ALL the Endtimes Bible Prophecies in Very High Frequencies and Intensity as never before.

I don't know about you, But I can Sense that Something Huge is about to Rock this Earth.
I advice Everyone who loves him/herself to Make Peace with JESUS Christ. So as to avoid Regrets , Stories and Lamentation.

JESUS is Coming Quickly! Be Ready!
Re: US Spy Planes Deployed To Russia & Taiwan As Putin & Xi Hold War Games(Pix, Vid) by mightyhaze: 10:37pm On Sep 23, 2021
27Pushing30:

If you eat fish and other aquatic meals then your comment makes zero sense
wasn't actually designed to make sense to your type wink
Re: US Spy Planes Deployed To Russia & Taiwan As Putin & Xi Hold War Games(Pix, Vid) by Topmaike007(m): 10:47pm On Sep 23, 2021
tradepunter:

and do you know that USA citizens are castigating Biden for pulling out?
Re: US Spy Planes Deployed To Russia & Taiwan As Putin & Xi Hold War Games(Pix, Vid) by Topmaike007(m): 10:48pm On Sep 23, 2021
emae009:

explain they US would have withdrew from Afghanistan while still fighting the Talibans.. Make una dey use common sense sometimes. I no say e no reach everybody but try even if na to borrow
I don't even understand what you put up there
Re: US Spy Planes Deployed To Russia & Taiwan As Putin & Xi Hold War Games(Pix, Vid) by Codes151(m): 10:49pm On Sep 23, 2021
Destress:

End time doings
tested
Re: US Spy Planes Deployed To Russia & Taiwan As Putin & Xi Hold War Games(Pix, Vid) by Oppy2k2: 10:51pm On Sep 23, 2021
They should come and practice in Sambisa forest.
Re: US Spy Planes Deployed To Russia & Taiwan As Putin & Xi Hold War Games(Pix, Vid) by Chioma99(f): 10:52pm On Sep 23, 2021
EXACTLY WHAT PROPHET OF ISLAM (BUHARI) PISS AND POO BE UPON HIM WANT TO TURN NIGERIA INTO

1 Like

Re: US Spy Planes Deployed To Russia & Taiwan As Putin & Xi Hold War Games(Pix, Vid) by omoadeleye(m): 10:54pm On Sep 23, 2021
mightyhaze:
My heart and prayers are with all those poor aquatic creatures whom take the brunt of all these war games.. they'd keep wondering in futility what they did to deserve all that massive bombardment of their habitats

I'm just very concerned about that...

If i had the power, would have love to snuff life out of those soldiers and their leaders.

They're doing more harms to nature, hence all the grievous natural disasters happening around the world, the nature are fighting back.
Re: US Spy Planes Deployed To Russia & Taiwan As Putin & Xi Hold War Games(Pix, Vid) by faithfull18(f): 11:08pm On Sep 23, 2021
Wars and rumours of wars.
Re: US Spy Planes Deployed To Russia & Taiwan As Putin & Xi Hold War Games(Pix, Vid) by Burgerlomo: 11:14pm On Sep 23, 2021
DenreleDave:
Nice one...

US of A

God bless America
God bless Nigeria
God bless me and my family
Re: US Spy Planes Deployed To Russia & Taiwan As Putin & Xi Hold War Games(Pix, Vid) by Ikea81: 11:15pm On Sep 23, 2021
How I wish Nigeria was close to Russia, china or north korea. US for don break am since , but as they are useless to the US world power pursuit , Bubu continues till 2023 till another gworo screwing cow comes along
Re: US Spy Planes Deployed To Russia & Taiwan As Putin & Xi Hold War Games(Pix, Vid) by CXLVII: 11:18pm On Sep 23, 2021
Righteousness2:

We are Practically Witnessing a CONVERGENCE of ALL the Endtimes Bible Prophecies in Very High Frequencies and Intensity as never before.

I don't know about you, But I can Sense that Something Huge is about to Rock this Earth.
I advice Everyone who loves him/herself to Make Peace with JESUS Christ. So as to avoid Regrets , Stories and Lamentation.

grin grin grin

Are you naturally stupid, or you just pretending to be stupid.

5 Likes

Re: US Spy Planes Deployed To Russia & Taiwan As Putin & Xi Hold War Games(Pix, Vid) by jaxxy(m): 11:29pm On Sep 23, 2021
China being a bully and yet calling America a bully. Ain’t that funny. undecided

1 Like

Re: US Spy Planes Deployed To Russia & Taiwan As Putin & Xi Hold War Games(Pix, Vid) by slowice(m): 11:46pm On Sep 23, 2021
HeadAcheDrug:

No war is coming

I never said war is coming.
Re: US Spy Planes Deployed To Russia & Taiwan As Putin & Xi Hold War Games(Pix, Vid) by Nobody: 11:46pm On Sep 23, 2021
Bbqekpa:
Just one slip up and WW3 would start. I can't wait to be drafted to secure canada angry
Why Canada? Iran I think would be pivotal in the event of a Third World War. Your presence would be more needed there.

2 Likes

Re: US Spy Planes Deployed To Russia & Taiwan As Putin & Xi Hold War Games(Pix, Vid) by Bigchristo: 11:48pm On Sep 23, 2021
HolinessForever:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ECDheA4GeaE

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/16224494/us-spy-planes-russia-taiwan-putin-xi-war-games/amp/
WWIII is loading, please my only concern is that they should not mistakenly use Africa to start testing missiles while the war fully escalate.

1 Like

Re: US Spy Planes Deployed To Russia & Taiwan As Putin & Xi Hold War Games(Pix, Vid) by AyGrafix: 11:52pm On Sep 23, 2021
Righteousness2:

We are Practically Witnessing a CONVERGENCE of ALL the Endtimes Bible Prophecies in Very High Frequency and Intensity as never before.

You're a fat pig sir
Re: US Spy Planes Deployed To Russia & Taiwan As Putin & Xi Hold War Games(Pix, Vid) by Trustedpronet: 12:26am On Sep 24, 2021
Topmaike007:

Put on your thinking cap. someone held you indoor for 20years and desided to quit the mission and the hostage come out to claim victory. think.

1 Like

Re: US Spy Planes Deployed To Russia & Taiwan As Putin & Xi Hold War Games(Pix, Vid) by gbaby4live: 1:04am On Sep 24, 2021
Mangekyo:

Gbam na only idiots dey believe say USA go do anything. Taiwan situation go be like Poland own during the world War. When the Nazi Germans attacked Poland, the then president of Poland said they had great allies in France and Great Britain and they'd definitely have their backs. At the end of day, neither britain nor France showed up. Poland were left with no choice but to surrender.
China is a a super power now. US knows if they put mouth they will pay dearly for it

I see say you don carry Super Power give China.

USA �� will fly their jets to China and Russia and then nothing will happen. China and Russia will only make noise, but those two countries can’t even come close to US territories because they can’t, they don’t have the balls to do that. That’s what I call Super Power.

Go and read USS MIDWAY story when Japan attacked Pearl Harbor in Hawaii.

3 Likes

Re: US Spy Planes Deployed To Russia & Taiwan As Putin & Xi Hold War Games(Pix, Vid) by harmargedon: 1:22am On Sep 24, 2021
slowice:
This war mongering will clear their eye when the war eventually comes and after that, the value of peace will increase dramatically.

Everybody go respect themselves.
don't mind them. Instead of them to find solutions to global warming, they are here building war planes and preparing for war.
Re: US Spy Planes Deployed To Russia & Taiwan As Putin & Xi Hold War Games(Pix, Vid) by greggng: 2:45am On Sep 24, 2021
Topmaike007:

You seem to forget the reason why america invaded Afghanistan ...let me remind ..When bin Ladin and his friends attacked USA ...America demanded that the Taliban hand him over to them for trial but the refused . America has no option than to go get him dead or alive given the collateral damage his action put American into . Having achieved their aim by killing bin Ladin , do you still expect tbem to continue to be in that country doing what? They over stayed their welcome .. when you set goal and achieve it, you move to greater target .you don't remain stagnant .... They weren't in Afghanistan to annex it...there mission has been accomplished . Your statement didn't add up .
Re: US Spy Planes Deployed To Russia & Taiwan As Putin & Xi Hold War Games(Pix, Vid) by yogeshkhetani(m): 2:46am On Sep 24, 2021
Both China and USA will destroy themselves.
Re: US Spy Planes Deployed To Russia & Taiwan As Putin & Xi Hold War Games(Pix, Vid) by Shaev7(m): 4:25am On Sep 24, 2021
overseasnbeyond:
Sit your ass somewhere
Stop making untrue statement

Must you respond to everything you do not believe?
Why not be quiet and respond to other people's opinions instead of insulting his post because of you religious disbelief.
Learn to respect what people believe as you want yours to be respected, that's one way to preach peace.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Azerbaijan President Appoints His Wife As Vice President (Photos) / John Paul Mwirigi, Kenya’s Youngest Member Of Parliament / France Bans Muslim Students From Wearing Abaya Dress In State Schools

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.