Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,844 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

US Spy Planes Deployed To Russia & Taiwan As Putin & Xi Hold War Games(Pix, Vid) - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / US Spy Planes Deployed To Russia & Taiwan As Putin & Xi Hold War Games(Pix, Vid) (38984 Views)

Vladimir Putin, Xi, Modi & World Leaders Not Present At The Queen Funeral (Pics) / WW3 Fears As China And Russia Join Forces For Massive War Games(Pix, Video) / Russian Fighter Jets ‘scrambled To Intercept US Spy Plane Over Black Sea(pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Spy Planes Deployed To Russia & Taiwan As Putin & Xi Hold War Games(Pix, Vid) by dappydozzy(m): 4:46am On Sep 24, 2021
Machinegun91:
They should not cross boarder.

Our Nigerian military will crush them within seconds.

In your dreams, with your remaining tucano jets being awaited for delivery.
Re: US Spy Planes Deployed To Russia & Taiwan As Putin & Xi Hold War Games(Pix, Vid) by kinethic: 4:58am On Sep 24, 2021
Mangekyo:

Gbam na only idiots dey believe say USA go do anything. Taiwan situation go be like Poland own during the world War. When the Nazi Germans attacked Poland, the then president of Poland said they had great allies in France and Great Britain and they'd definitely have their backs. At the end of day, neither britain nor France showed up. Poland were left with no choice but to surrender.
China is a a super power now. US knows if they put mouth they will pay dearly for it

Bros listen well well.. I have lived in China for 11 years and presently living in Taiwan for 11 years now. I can tell you what is on ground as we are used to this rhetorics.
It’s not what many think :
1: Taiwan have never been ruled by China . Read the history. It’s basically ruled by Japan, Portugal , Holland etc when you come here you will feel it . China is just claiming because of the island economic power success and control almost 98 percent of the chip and computer industry. All your phone, computer, car and every electronic devices contains chips made in Taiwan.
2: China wants to use Taiwan to control the shipping line and launch their so called greatness by revenging Japanese, blocking shipments to and fro to USA, Japan and others.
3: Many countries have finally realized that China isn’t trust worthy especially after the COVID 19 saga in attempt for them to cripple economies especially America. Look at it now the mess we are in. Even Russia don’t trust China though allies.
4: China is not destined to be world leader but influential. It’s inconceivable and never will happen. They can’t do it alone but through alliance.
5: China is broke forget all these bling bling show. The are now taxing the rich more, taking over Alibaba and are in full control of everything. The rich are leaving buying citizens in many countries.
6: Anyone that thinks that USA will give up its dominance like that is joking. And thinks that militarily USA is weak should think twice.
The kind of secret ammunition, weapons they have it’s out of this world and would blow your mind off. Ask Russia they know what I am talking about. Fear USA, fear Israel etc.
7: If you think that Taiwan is weak you are joking. They are the world’s 10th or about strongest army in the world. Check your this out. Taiwan have been ready for almost 70 years for China. They are ready all around the island have been fortified with mines, traps that China is think twice. The rugged mountains and paths in Taiwan is the advantages they have. It’s never been known or heard about any country that can pull off any successful attacks on such places yet. Even America can’t. Taiwan is covered all around with rugged mountains, bunkers everywhere.
8: Taiwan is a peaceful, progressive and rich country that you can’t joke with. They knew that and both navy, military, Air Force are mostly trained in America. They have amazing defense strategies to hold off any attacks.
9: There are alliance already to keep China away too. India, Japan, Australia, Uk, Philippine, Newzealand (a bit moderate) Canada etc.
China knows all these .
10: Remember when you talk about China you actually talking about CCP that’s China. The people are not involved in any decision making and they would not approve any war against Taiwan since a lot of Chinese are living in Taiwan too. Don’t forget they are cousins except the Aboriginal and natives that owns the island before migrants came .
11: Taiwan is a very beautiful place and with great Human Resources, friendly and dependable. CCP is not happy because of the progress and democracy here since they had already brainwashed its citizens that Chinese people can’t rule themselves or have democracy but Taiwan proved them wrong.
Ccp is not what many thinks because business is booming people don’t quite understand them.
12: China , Russia and other nations are getting ready for attacking Israel which have been already spoken in the Bible but God will destroy Russia and send them back with a hook in their nose.
13: Most importantly God is watching over Taiwan though 90 percent are Buddhist but there is something they are getting right that Nigeria full of religiosity and churches couldn’t.

It’s always good to prove everything by yourself not main stream media. They love lies and that’s how they survive on fear , control and lies.

7 Likes

Re: US Spy Planes Deployed To Russia & Taiwan As Putin & Xi Hold War Games(Pix, Vid) by kinethic: 5:03am On Sep 24, 2021
Legalcriminal:
Taiwan with few military why not send that shit to PRC this US never serious sef

Mangekyo:

Gbam na only idiots dey believe say USA go do anything. Taiwan situation go be like Poland own during the world War. When the Nazi Germans attacked Poland, the then president of Poland said they had great allies in France and Great Britain and they'd definitely have their backs. At the end of day, neither britain nor France showed up. Poland were left with no choice but to surrender.
China is a a super power now. US knows if they put mouth they will pay dearly for it

Bros listen well well.. I have lived in China for 11 years and presently living in Taiwan for 11 years now. I can tell you what is on ground as we are used to this rhetorics.
1: Taiwan have never been ruled by China . Read the history. It’s basically ruled by Japan, Portugal , Holland etc when you come here you will feel it . China is just claiming because of the island economic power success and control almost 98 percent of the chip and computer industry. All your phone, computer, car and every electronic devices contains chips made in Taiwan.
2: China wants to use Taiwan to control the shipping line and launch their so called greatness by revenging Japanese, blocking shipments to and fro to USA, Japan and others.
3: Many countries have finally realized that China isn’t trust worthy especially after the COVID 19 saga in attempt for them to cripple economies especially America. Look at it now the mess we are in. Even Russia don’t trust China though allies.
4: China is not destined to be world leader but influential. It’s inconceivable and never will happen. They can’t do it alone but through alliance.
5: China is broke forget all these bling bling show. The are now taxing the rich more, taking over Alibaba and are in full control of everything. The rich are leaving buying citizens in many countries.
6: Anyone that thinks that USA will give up its dominance like that is joking. And thinks that militarily USA is weak should think twice.
The kind of secret ammunition, weapons they have it’s out of this world and would blow your mind off. Ask Russia they know what I am talking about. Fear USA, fear Israel etc.
7: If you think that Taiwan is weak you are joking. They are the world’s 10th or about strongest army in the world. Check your this out. Taiwan have been ready for almost 70 years for China. They are ready all around the island have been fortified with mines, traps that China is think twice. The rugged mountains and paths in Taiwan is the advantages they have. It’s never been known or heard about any country that can pull off any successful attacks on such places yet. Even America can’t. Taiwan is covered all around with rugged mountains, bunkers everywhere.
8: Taiwan is a peaceful, progressive and rich country that you can’t joke with. They knew that and both navy, military, Air Force are mostly trained in America. They have amazing defense strategies to hold off any attacks.
9: There are alliance already to keep China away too. India, Japan, Australia, Uk, Philippine, Newzealand (a bit moderate) Canada etc.
China knows all these .
10: Remember when you talk about China you actually talking about CCP that’s China. The people are not involved in any decision making and they would not approve any war against Taiwan since a lot of Chinese are living in Taiwan too. Don’t forget they are cousins except the Aboriginal and natives that owns the island before migrants came .
11: Taiwan is a very beautiful place and with great Human Resources, friendly and dependable. CCP is not happy because of the progress and democracy here since they had already brainwashed its citizens that Chinese people can’t rule themselves or have democracy but Taiwan proved them wrong.
Ccp is not what many thinks because business is booming people don’t quite understand them.
12: China , Russia and other nations are getting ready for attacking Israel which have been already spoken in the Bible but God will destroy Russia and send them back with a hook in their nose.
13: Most importantly God is watching over Taiwan though 90 percent are Buddhist but there is something they are getting right that Nigeria full of religiosity and churches couldn’t.

It’s always good to prove everything by yourself not main stream media. They love lies and that’s how they survive on fear , control and lies.
Re: US Spy Planes Deployed To Russia & Taiwan As Putin & Xi Hold War Games(Pix, Vid) by tradepunter: 5:16am On Sep 24, 2021
Topmaike007:
and do you know that USA citizens are castigating Biden for pulling out?

That's politics my friend..

Of all you read you still choose to see what you want to see.

Anyways my problem is not america, it's if africa is ready for the third wave of colonization.

Currently there are 6 chinese settlement in southern africa, more like estates developing into towns.

Mind you this is not the typical China towns you see across western cities. Because with the western cities they operate within the laws of the land.

But for my darling africans you can't trespass, they have their own police, chinese schools in which mostly only chinese attend etc.

Couple of years back intelligence was passed onto the NSA office in Nigeria on the dreaded chinese mafia triad members who entered Nigeria.

Those guys haven't started with Nigeria yet. Go ask thailand, malaysia, singapore and cambodia how they fairing well with them.

All we know how to do to hail china while they keep exporting their lowest into africa in form of fake infrastructure. One thing for sure they are here to stay and change the landscape.

Remember the old chinese saying a thousand grain of sands makes a big impact. They are over 1billion, so they will trickling in little by little by the time we realize it will be too late.
Re: US Spy Planes Deployed To Russia & Taiwan As Putin & Xi Hold War Games(Pix, Vid) by BigDawsNet: 6:17am On Sep 24, 2021
Bbqekpa:
Just one slip up and WW3 would start. I can't wait to be drafted to secure canada angry

How can your drafted secure you a ticket to Canada
Re: US Spy Planes Deployed To Russia & Taiwan As Putin & Xi Hold War Games(Pix, Vid) by Topmaike007(m): 6:33am On Sep 24, 2021
tradepunter:

That's politics my friend..

Of all you read you still choose to see what you want to see.

Anyways my problem is not america, it's if africa is ready for the third wave of colonization.

Currently there are 6 chinese settlement in southern africa, more like estates developing into towns.

Mind you this is not the typical China towns you see across western cities. Because with the western cities they operate within the laws of the land.

But for my darling africans you can't trespass, they have their own police, chinese schools in which mostly only chinese attend etc.

Couple of years back intelligence was passed onto the NSA office in Nigeria on the dreaded chinese mafia triad members who entered Nigeria.

Those guys haven't started with Nigeria yet. Go ask thailand, malaysia, singapore and cambodia how they fairing well with them.

All we know how to do to hail china while they keep exporting their lowest into africa in form of fake infrastructure. One thing for sure they are here to stay and change the landscape.

Remember the old chinese saying a thousand grain of sands makes a big impact. They are over 1billion, so they will trickling in little by little by the time we realize it will be too late.

this thing you write is deep
Re: US Spy Planes Deployed To Russia & Taiwan As Putin & Xi Hold War Games(Pix, Vid) by Topmaike007(m): 6:35am On Sep 24, 2021
greggng:

You seem to forget the reason why america invaded Afghanistan ...let me remind ..When bin Ladin and his friends attacked USA ...America demanded that the Taliban hand him over to them for trial but the refused . America has no option than to go get him dead or alive given the collateral damage his action put American into . Having achieved their aim by killing bin Ladin , do you still expect tbem to continue to be in that country doing what? They over stayed their welcome .. when you set goal and achieve it, you move to greater target .you don't remain stagnant .... They weren't in Afghanistan to annex it...there mission has been accomplished . Your statement didn't add up .
then why are America citizen against Biden for pulling out of Afghan
Re: US Spy Planes Deployed To Russia & Taiwan As Putin & Xi Hold War Games(Pix, Vid) by keviziii333: 6:37am On Sep 24, 2021
British propaganda
Re: US Spy Planes Deployed To Russia & Taiwan As Putin & Xi Hold War Games(Pix, Vid) by KingOfAmebo(m): 6:43am On Sep 24, 2021
Righteousness2:
Just have a look around Planet Earth .
Bible Endtimes signs and Prophecies are Literally Screaming loud at us.

We are Practically Witnessing a CONVERGENCE of ALL the Endtimes Bible Prophecies in Very High Frequency and Intensity as never before.

I don't know about you, But I can Sense that Something Huge is about to Rock this Earth.
I advice Everyone who loves him/herself to Make Peace with JESUS Christ. So as to avoid Regrets , Stories and Lamentation.

JESUS is Coming Quickly! Be Ready!

Mugu... people already know were to find you, after creating a post with your second moniker you quickly jump to spill your usual gibberish." - Village People spokesperson.

1 Like

Re: US Spy Planes Deployed To Russia & Taiwan As Putin & Xi Hold War Games(Pix, Vid) by KingOfAmebo(m): 6:47am On Sep 24, 2021
ramatintin:
deranged fellow

"Righteousness2 is the result of what happens when a phyco has access to a smartphone and data". - Village People spokesperson.

1 Like

Re: US Spy Planes Deployed To Russia & Taiwan As Putin & Xi Hold War Games(Pix, Vid) by Aremson14(m): 6:58am On Sep 24, 2021
Righteousness2:

We are Practically Witnessing a CONVERGENCE of ALL the Endtimes Bible Prophecies in Very High Frequency and Intensity as never before.

I don't know about you, But I can Sense that Something Huge is about to Rock this Earth.
I advice Everyone who loves him/herself to Make Peace with JESUS Christ. So as to avoid Regrets , Stories and Lamentation.

Oga which prophesies,, the only prophet here is the bible saying there would be war which probably every oda religion said d same thing. U don't need to be religious to know this fact
Re: US Spy Planes Deployed To Russia & Taiwan As Putin & Xi Hold War Games(Pix, Vid) by sumyvic: 7:00am On Sep 24, 2021
Simply battle for supremacy. End time things though
Re: US Spy Planes Deployed To Russia & Taiwan As Putin & Xi Hold War Games(Pix, Vid) by proprince(m): 7:07am On Sep 24, 2021
All these midget chinese people.

Una no go calm down, when US drop one small fire fire mixed with powder now una go start to shout say US na bully.

Go and ask Japan how far?

Na so dem first dey flex musles oo
Re: US Spy Planes Deployed To Russia & Taiwan As Putin & Xi Hold War Games(Pix, Vid) by Bbqekpa: 7:28am On Sep 24, 2021
BigDawsNet:

How can your drafted secure you a ticket to Canada

Canada will be under huge attack nA
Re: US Spy Planes Deployed To Russia & Taiwan As Putin & Xi Hold War Games(Pix, Vid) by Bbqekpa: 7:29am On Sep 24, 2021
Rgade:

Why Canada? Iran I think would be pivotal in the event of a Third World War. Your presence would be more needed there.

Mk dem just shoot me
Re: US Spy Planes Deployed To Russia & Taiwan As Putin & Xi Hold War Games(Pix, Vid) by NOETHNICITY(m): 7:33am On Sep 24, 2021
Bbqekpa:
Just one slip up and WW3 would start. I can't wait to be drafted to secure canada angry
Canada? One of the target of Chinese nuke
Eyahhh so sorry for you
Re: US Spy Planes Deployed To Russia & Taiwan As Putin & Xi Hold War Games(Pix, Vid) by abdulkayus(m): 7:34am On Sep 24, 2021
kinethic:

China knows all these .

Guy, stop all these irrational talks. U have been brainwashed.

3 Likes

Re: US Spy Planes Deployed To Russia & Taiwan As Putin & Xi Hold War Games(Pix, Vid) by abdulkayus(m): 7:42am On Sep 24, 2021
proprince:
All these midget chinese people.

Una no go calm down, when US drop one small fire fire mixed with powder now una go start to shout say US na bully.

Go and ask Japan how far?

Na so dem first dey flex musles oo

Bt did you read the news at all. U guys always like to blame China even if they are on the right side.
Here, it is US sending their spy planes to spy on China and Russia conducting war games. Is it right? When US did theirs, did China or Russia spy on them? US can't be right all the time. And US will never allow any part of its country to cede away but will be supporting that in another country

3 Likes

Re: US Spy Planes Deployed To Russia & Taiwan As Putin & Xi Hold War Games(Pix, Vid) by emmyileri(m): 7:46am On Sep 24, 2021
Mangekyo:

If your statement is true, China would have attacked since. But China is not stupid
Re: US Spy Planes Deployed To Russia & Taiwan As Putin & Xi Hold War Games(Pix, Vid) by emmyileri(m): 7:47am On Sep 24, 2021
Topmaike007:
USA don't want to admit that power have change hand that it is no longer in the west again but in Asia...

What will pay Taiwan is dialogue with China if not the rest will be history on that island
Power changed hands, because you saw the news on nairaland? . China with 250nukes as compared to USA of 4000 plus nukes. So which power are you referring to
Re: US Spy Planes Deployed To Russia & Taiwan As Putin & Xi Hold War Games(Pix, Vid) by BigDawsNet: 8:05am On Sep 24, 2021
Bbqekpa:

Canada will be under huge attack nA

Are you currently in Canada or how Canadian war consign a Nigerian
Re: US Spy Planes Deployed To Russia & Taiwan As Putin & Xi Hold War Games(Pix, Vid) by emmyileri(m): 8:05am On Sep 24, 2021
kinethic:

China knows all these .

Thank you brother the dump ones will still shoot their mouth and argue with this authentic facts
Re: US Spy Planes Deployed To Russia & Taiwan As Putin & Xi Hold War Games(Pix, Vid) by RobbStark(m): 8:41am On Sep 24, 2021
Topmaike007:
Make taiwan gum body with there brother jare.. US no go help them when the real wahala start.. Afghanistan wahala just prove what America is capable of doing after they pushes you to start what you can't finish

Which real wahala??
Since they went their separate ways, what have China achieved with them. Nothing.
China is just flexing muscle but when e set, them go hide
Re: US Spy Planes Deployed To Russia & Taiwan As Putin & Xi Hold War Games(Pix, Vid) by Lewisdinho(m): 8:57am On Sep 24, 2021
Walai i go dey shock if at last u no make heaven. Shame go catch me
Righteousness2:

Re: US Spy Planes Deployed To Russia & Taiwan As Putin & Xi Hold War Games(Pix, Vid) by sixtus239: 9:00am On Sep 24, 2021
You all will pay for your barbarism
Re: US Spy Planes Deployed To Russia & Taiwan As Putin & Xi Hold War Games(Pix, Vid) by Elliot2(m): 9:15am On Sep 24, 2021
mightyhaze:
My heart and prayers are with all those poor aquatic creatures whom take the brunt of all these war games.. they'd keep wondering in futility what they did to deserve all that massive bombardment of their habitats
That is why I dislike otellectual Nigerians who castigate fellow Nigerians who kill bush meats and acuatic animals for food. The western and civilised countries they always preach about their preservation of animals and nature at large has done more harm to the world than a few fishermen or hunters in Africa would ever do to the environment. They think all these wargames and what have you don't have bigger impacts on the world than what a few do here. Look at the craze for electric cars and diversification of fossil fuel. After they have used both coal and fossil fuels to power their countries and economies, and also caused global warming, now they want us to abandon ours and go for that nonsense called green energy.

1 Like

Re: US Spy Planes Deployed To Russia & Taiwan As Putin & Xi Hold War Games(Pix, Vid) by lokoloko84(m): 9:28am On Sep 24, 2021
kinethic:

China knows all these .

How is living in Taiwan as a African like?
I want to apply for a scholarship in a university over there in Taiwan,but some issues are pulling me back.
Re: US Spy Planes Deployed To Russia & Taiwan As Putin & Xi Hold War Games(Pix, Vid) by Mangekyo: 9:54am On Sep 24, 2021
emmyileri:

If your statement is true, China would have attacked since. But China is not stupid
China want to make sure they're 100% prepared for it. The US would sanction them severely if they do now, which is why they want to make sure they'll get to the point where it wouldn't affect them before attacking.
Re: US Spy Planes Deployed To Russia & Taiwan As Putin & Xi Hold War Games(Pix, Vid) by greggng: 10:05am On Sep 24, 2021
Topmaike007:
then why are America citizen against Biden for pulling out of Afghan

Let me remind you that Biden did start the process of living Afghanistan ...he just concluded . INFACT it was trump that spearheaded the process . Given the fact that trump lost an election that got him angry ...he even sponsored an uprising against his country ...we all saw what happened at the capitol ....In a nutshell those against the moves are doing that to paint the democrats bad ...is all politics cos they need to get their credibility back ...they are suppose to be their for 8 years but democrats cut it short ...they are still pained . There is nothing America stand to gain from their continued stay in Afghanistan especially when the afgans are not prepared to defend themselves despite all the resources they got from America for 20 years . There is insincerity on their part , so America cannot continue to pump in tax payers money over their . The Taliban got the message clearly ....and I don't think they will allow history to repeat itself by accommodating a terrorist . To answer your question...those America against this move are those on the republican side who are trying so hard to bring down the democrats in other to gain credibility again...is all politics...The families of the soldiers fighting in Afghanistan can atleast have some relief
Re: US Spy Planes Deployed To Russia & Taiwan As Putin & Xi Hold War Games(Pix, Vid) by dermmy(m): 10:10am On Sep 24, 2021
kinethic:

1: Taiwan have never been ruled by China . Read the history. It’s basically ruled by Japan, Portugal , Holland etc when you come here you will feel it . China is just claiming because of the island economic power success and control almost 98 percent of the chip and computer industry.

You have lived in China for 11yrs and in Taiwan for 11yrs too yet you don't know the history of both lands and their relationship.

China has never ruled Taiwan? That is the narrative western media want you to believe cause they are anti-China and you the independent reader and analyst don't have to be brainwashed by their lies.

According to historians the original identity of the people of Taiwan is Austronesian, people from Malaya, Madagascar, Philippines, Oceania. Later the Chinese during the Sui dynasty era came. The idigenous people are called The Siraya People. The island has witnessed some incursions in the past.

The portuguese came around 1540s and named the island Ilha Formosa which means beautiful island.

The Dutch came around 1620s searching for a base of operations for the Dutch East India Company, later the Han Chinese came in the 17th century they are mostly refugees fleeing the wars in China. Their migration into Formosa/Taiwan was explosive. This was a time when Taiwan started developing a strong connection with China to the extent that the aborigines of Taiwan threw away their sea-serpent god in favor of Taoism and Confucianism.

The Japanese came around 1895 after the first Sino-Japanese war forced the Qing dynasty of China to cede Taiwan under the Treaty of Shimonoseki

Question: If China never ruled Taiwan how was Japan able to force China to cede Taiwan by making China to sign the Treaty of Shimonoseki forcefully? Japan could have invaded the island without China's consent and take over the way the Dutch and Portuguese did in the past.

After Japan was defeated in 1945 Japan relinquished its control over Taiwan and returned it back to China. China was still under the Kuomintang leader Chiang Kai-Shek at the time. In fact it was Chen Yi (kuomintang) the future kuomintang Governor of Taiwan that oversaw the surrender of Taiwan by Japan. Chen Yi was appointed by the Chinese ruler Chiang kai-shek.

After the communist seized power in 1949 Chinese president Chiang Kai-Shek fled China for Taiwan to continue his Kuomintang government on the island with U.S backing.

Question: If China never controlled Taiwan how was a Chinese president able to flee to the island to continue his government there to the point where he even renamed Taiwan as Republic of China (ROC) ?

China lost Taiwan because of the dirty game U.S played during the cold war. If the communist didn't seize power in China Taiwan would still be part of China to this day but U.S had to keep Taiwan from China's grasp so as to contain communist expansion in Asia and the pacific.

When you read always try to do an independent analysis based on the facts you have gathered.

3 Likes

Re: US Spy Planes Deployed To Russia & Taiwan As Putin & Xi Hold War Games(Pix, Vid) by Bbqekpa: 10:11am On Sep 24, 2021
BigDawsNet:

Are you currently in Canada or how Canadian war consign a Nigerian

World policing na.
To secure sensitive territories grin
Re: US Spy Planes Deployed To Russia & Taiwan As Putin & Xi Hold War Games(Pix, Vid) by Bbqekpa: 10:13am On Sep 24, 2021
NOETHNICITY:
Canada? One of the target of Chinese nuke
Eyahhh so sorry for you

He no go reach the southern village I go station

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Azerbaijan President Appoints His Wife As Vice President (Photos) / John Paul Mwirigi, Kenya’s Youngest Member Of Parliament / France Bans Muslim Students From Wearing Abaya Dress In State Schools

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 121
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.