Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,810 members, 7,824,372 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:09 AM

Is There Any Possibility Of Her Going 4 Service? - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Is There Any Possibility Of Her Going 4 Service? (4443 Views)

Possibility Of Meeting Up To NYSC Mobilization By July (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There Any Possibility Of Her Going 4 Service? by SyrusdeHansome(m): 9:20pm On Sep 23, 2021
Pls there's this girl in my workplace that wrote her final exams in 2018 when she wasn't up to 30 nd due to circumstances beyond her control was only cleared by her exams officer this year but the issue now is that she confided in me that she's now 31 but that she really wants to gain the experience of youth service. So my question now is does she stand any chance? Is there any possibility of her still serving? Pls she really needs advice from those that r more experienced. Thanks!
Re: Is There Any Possibility Of Her Going 4 Service? by criuze(m): 7:16am On Sep 24, 2021
Go nysc camp you'll see 40 and above
Re: Is There Any Possibility Of Her Going 4 Service? by SyrusdeHansome(m): 8:23am On Sep 24, 2021
criuze:
Go nysc camp you'll see 40 and above

Bro I already discouraged her after googling nysc news. I read that once ur jamb age is 30 and above you're only getting exemption certificate. I just wish pple that are more experienced in this can educate me a little
Re: Is There Any Possibility Of Her Going 4 Service? by Iamagoodgirll: 10:59am On Sep 24, 2021
SyrusdeHansome:

Bro I already discouraged her after googling nysc news. I read that ones ur jamb age is 30 and above you're only getting exemption certificate. I just wish pple that are more experienced in this can educate me a little
contact madam gift here on nairaland she may be of help @Giftez
Re: Is There Any Possibility Of Her Going 4 Service? by SyrusdeHansome(m): 9:32pm On Sep 24, 2021
Iamagoodgirll:
contact madam gift here on nairaland she may be of help @Giftez

Alright, thanks.
Re: Is There Any Possibility Of Her Going 4 Service? by yemex04(m): 5:05pm On Sep 26, 2021
SyrusdeHansome:
Pls there's this girl in my workplace that wrote her final exams in 2018 when she wasn't up to 30 nd due to circumstances beyond her control was only cleared by her exams officer this year but the issue now is that she confided in me that she's now 31 but that she really wants to gain the experience of youth service. So my question now is does she stand any chance? Is there any possibility of her still serving? Pls she really needs advice from those that r more experienced. Thanks!

Once her school senate approve her graduation to be effective at a time she is 1 day older tha 30th year, she can not go for NYSC, she would be excempted.
Re: Is There Any Possibility Of Her Going 4 Service? by 7victor(m): 7:06pm On Sep 26, 2021
Some people just want to serve for the experience of it.

I have seen a rich guy whose story is a very long one.

As at the time I am typing this,he is still insisting he must go for service not because he wants the allowance but to get the experience.

He said he has resolved to spend only the 3 weeks in camp, because he is already a federal government worker with an exemption certificate as a graduate from one private University.

His issues with the second University has been resolved and he has been awarded a degree.

He wants to take permission from his work place, just to experience the 3 weeks camp.

In the camp, you will surely see elderly people you are coming for service.

If the lady actually wants to serve, she should find out from people in her University who know what can be done.

My friend swore affidavit and was permitted to serve.
Re: Is There Any Possibility Of Her Going 4 Service? by Lisaint(m): 11:04pm On Sep 26, 2021
There’s a way she can reduce her age using i think it jamb or weac card!

Nysc will release the method later beforehand bacth c go to camp

She should not panic
She will go to camp

(1) (Reply)

Do You Like The State You Were Redeployed To? / Early Payment Of April Allawee / Hilarious! See What These Two Corpers Were Caught Doing In The Staff Room(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.