Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,821 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

Life Before And After Marriage With Pictures - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Life Before And After Marriage With Pictures (1842 Views)

My Aborted Marriage With Sandra Obi: Man Whose Fiancee Called Off Wedding Reacts / Don't risk marriage with these set of people / 1 Year After Marriage, I Am Already Tired (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Life Before And After Marriage With Pictures by Umartins1(m): 6:44pm On Oct 08, 2017
Each couple has their own life and love story, before and after marriage.

Credits seenbseenb
Re: Life Before And After Marriage With Pictures by Umartins1(m): 6:48pm On Oct 08, 2017
Sleep

Things that keep couples going

Things we do for love

Weekends

Women's eating habit

Levels of trust

Watching movies

Flirting

Revealing your love
Re: Life Before And After Marriage With Pictures by blackylola(m): 6:49pm On Oct 08, 2017
Umartins1:
Each couple has their own life and love story, before and after marriage.

where is the picture?
Re: Life Before And After Marriage With Pictures by MhizzAJ(f): 7:17pm On Oct 08, 2017
Wow
Love is just too beautiful
Re: Life Before And After Marriage With Pictures by Tapout(m): 7:31pm On Oct 08, 2017
Lol @ the last pix "revealing your love grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Life Before And After Marriage With Pictures by WeNoGoDie(m): 7:40pm On Oct 08, 2017
All the after marriage pics portray a happy marriage scenario.

What of when the marriage is faced with challenges and the couple aren't happy.

Pictures will be totally different .

2 Likes

Re: Life Before And After Marriage With Pictures by ifyan(m): 7:57pm On Oct 08, 2017
Kai women and marriage be like 5&6.

Hmnm make l just de one corner de observe
Re: Life Before And After Marriage With Pictures by RealSniper: 8:02pm On Oct 08, 2017
Marriage the word dey fear me for now.
Re: Life Before And After Marriage With Pictures by Nobody: 9:51pm On Oct 08, 2017
WeNoGoDie:
All the after marriage pics portray a happy marriage scenario.

What of when the marriage is faced with challenges and the couple aren't happy.

Pictures will be totally different .

I guess its what the couples make of it, some couples make me want to avoid marriage, and some make me feel like they are still dating the way they talk so casually as if they are boyfriend and girlfriend.
Re: Life Before And After Marriage With Pictures by ikp120(m): 4:44am On Oct 09, 2017
Marriage is the biggest scam on earth right now! angry

You can do anything and everything you want to do without being married! You only get married to get caged and locked up in an endless loop of dissatisfaction. angry

2 Likes

Re: Life Before And After Marriage With Pictures by Oppypoppy: 10:27am On Feb 20, 2018
The last is funny.

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Purge, A Serious One That You Will Make You Sit Close To Toilet / Husband Got Angry Because Wife Refused To Put His Name In The Property She Got. / The Painful Mistake Of A Senseless Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.