Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:57 PM

How To Stop Fighting In Your Relationships. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Stop Fighting In Your Relationships. (524 Views)

Dear Men, Please Do Not Make This Terrible Mistake In Your Relationships (photo) / How To Stop Fighting In Your Relationship!! / Guys, Why Brag About Your Relationships And Sexual Conquests With Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Stop Fighting In Your Relationships. by JimmyDarmody: 10:39pm On Sep 23, 2021
I saw just a thread about this topic and I commend the op for being honest but that won't cut it. Point number 3 says fight face to face. I consider this misleading.
This is the thread https://www.nairaland.com/6768820/how-stop-fighting-relationship#106111237

Here is a sure and proven way ;

The woman is always right. Know this and know peace. Yes she is clearly logically wrong but you must agree with her momentarily. She just wants to feel that she has won. Remember women are emotional. Give her the benefit of the doubt. However, never do what she says. Play along with her but always do what you want. As a man, you must put your ego aside when dealing with women. She wants to feel secure around you while causing a little bit of drama. If you argue with her, you will lose respect and consequently loose her. Lastly, never show her that you love her more than she loves you even though this is most likely the case in most relationships.

(1) (Reply)

Bride & Groom Walk On The Back Of Their Guests At Wedding Reception (VIDEO) / Virtual ASSISTANT / Beautiful Women Are Single Because Of THIS No 5 Will Shock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.