Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,223 members, 7,818,764 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

At What Point Did You Realize Or Conclude It's Time To Drop Your Addiction(s) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / At What Point Did You Realize Or Conclude It's Time To Drop Your Addiction(s) (1190 Views)

How And When Did You Realize That Your Girlfriend Loved You For Real? / At What Point Do You Give Up On Chasing A Girl / Guys At What Age Did You Realize These Females Are All Whoress? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

At What Point Did You Realize Or Conclude It's Time To Drop Your Addiction(s) by Timibraun0010: 10:43pm On Sep 23, 2021
We all know how difficult it is to drop an addiction and in most cases, the addiction ends up messing up our lives in one way or the other before we finally overcome it.

For me I believe no addiction is unconquerable. It will only require the right damage to be done before we fight to let go whether willingly or unwillingly.

For me, after re-examining my quality of life I have led over the years, weak erection, overwhelming cloud of sadness often most time and bouts of depressions, finally it's time to let go of masturbation.

This isn't a debate thread about masturbation or wether it is right or wrong, whether it leads to low quality of life , depression or not. It is about addictions in general and how you finally made up your mind it's time to let go.

It will be awesome if the mod can move this to front-page.

1 Like

Re: At What Point Did You Realize Or Conclude It's Time To Drop Your Addiction(s) by Nwibii: 10:48pm On Sep 23, 2021
Nice topic.
But I don't know what I'm addicted to in the first place. I think I have to re-examine my self again.
Re: At What Point Did You Realize Or Conclude It's Time To Drop Your Addiction(s) by socialmediaman: 10:49pm On Sep 23, 2021
Our common addiction is social media grin sometimes I wonder how some very active people online keep up with work, I think I’m missing some multitasking skills

1 Like

Re: At What Point Did You Realize Or Conclude It's Time To Drop Your Addiction(s) by socialmediaman: 10:52pm On Sep 23, 2021
Timibraun0010:
We all know how difficult it is to drop an addiction and in most cases, the addiction ends up messing up our lives in one way or the other before we finally overcome it.

For me I believe no addiction is unconquerable. It will only require the right damage to be done before we fight to let go whether willingly or unwillingly.

For me, after re-examining my quality of life I have led over the years, weak erection, overwhelming cloud of sadness often most time and bouts of depressions, finally it's time to let go of masturbation.

This isn't a debate thread about masturbation or wether it is right or wrong, whether it leads to low quality of life , depression or not. It is about addictions in general and how you finally made up your mind it's time to let go.

It will be awesome if the mod can move this to front-page.

Watch the thread get derailed. That will be the only thing some people want to talk about if it makes FP
Re: At What Point Did You Realize Or Conclude It's Time To Drop Your Addiction(s) by Medusa65(f): 10:53pm On Sep 23, 2021
undecided undecided undecided
Re: At What Point Did You Realize Or Conclude It's Time To Drop Your Addiction(s) by CandyOps(m): 11:11pm On Sep 23, 2021
This is my Day #157 of being sober.
Not in a roll or something. Just total days

3 Likes

Re: At What Point Did You Realize Or Conclude It's Time To Drop Your Addiction(s) by Timibraun0010: 11:18pm On Sep 23, 2021
socialmediaman:

Watch the thread get derailed. That will be the only thing some people want to talk about if it makes FP
I just hope they realize how much of an interesting topic this is. They should free the thread to flourish abeg.
Re: At What Point Did You Realize Or Conclude It's Time To Drop Your Addiction(s) by PacAmaru: 11:28pm On Sep 23, 2021
I thought you were gonna talk about smoking.
Smoekin is the hardest addiction to leave others are too cheap bro

I been battling smoekin for 1year now,I've smoked since 2013 till now,if I can stop smoking,it will be a miracle for me and I will be grateful to Allah
Re: At What Point Did You Realize Or Conclude It's Time To Drop Your Addiction(s) by IbrahimSkiba(f): 11:35pm On Sep 23, 2021
cool
Re: At What Point Did You Realize Or Conclude It's Time To Drop Your Addiction(s) by OG1BABY(f): 11:50pm On Sep 23, 2021
For those that have any addiction
Re: At What Point Did You Realize Or Conclude It's Time To Drop Your Addiction(s) by dontrulee: 12:08am On Sep 24, 2021
Abeg, leave me with my addiction. I'll fall in love with my demons
Re: At What Point Did You Realize Or Conclude It's Time To Drop Your Addiction(s) by Humanoid01(m): 5:24am On Sep 24, 2021
dontrulee:
Abeg, leave me with my addiction. I'll fall in love with my demons
At some point, you'll want out. You'll wish you were warned harder.

1 Like

Re: At What Point Did You Realize Or Conclude It's Time To Drop Your Addiction(s) by Humanoid01(m): 5:28am On Sep 24, 2021
PacAmaru:
I thought you were gonna talk about smoking.
Smoekin is the hardest addiction to leave others are too cheap bro

I been battling smoekin for 1year now,I've smoked since 2013 till now,if I can stop smoking,it will be a miracle for me and I will be grateful to Allah
You can't say this when you haven't been addicted to everything one can be addicted to.

1 Like

Re: At What Point Did You Realize Or Conclude It's Time To Drop Your Addiction(s) by gfon(m): 5:35am On Sep 24, 2021
Wow this is a nice topic. For me it was Betting(bet9ja virtual).The day my sibling acquired a ride worth #4million.I just knew that i had wasted money,time,energy and even lost respect.Now my heart is hardened against it,and am seeing the dividends little by little

1 Like

Re: At What Point Did You Realize Or Conclude It's Time To Drop Your Addiction(s) by Sonnobax15(m): 6:03am On Sep 24, 2021
cheesy
Betting....

Mennnnnnnn,I believe say if I stop that thing,e no go tay before I go buy land cheesy. Even pack small trip of sand put self grin

1 Like

Re: At What Point Did You Realize Or Conclude It's Time To Drop Your Addiction(s) by Timibraun0010: 6:56am On Sep 24, 2021
Sonnobax15:
cheesy
Betting....

Mennnnnnnn,I believe say if I stop that thing,e no go tay before I go buy land cheesy. Even pack small trip of sand put self grin

grin grin clown
Re: At What Point Did You Realize Or Conclude It's Time To Drop Your Addiction(s) by dontrulee: 5:36pm On Sep 25, 2021
Humanoid01:

At some point, you'll want out. You'll wish you were warned harder.

Fall in love with your demons and when you're tired, serve them breakfast.
Lol
Re: At What Point Did You Realize Or Conclude It's Time To Drop Your Addiction(s) by fattprince(m): 5:42pm On Sep 25, 2021
My tramadol. Didn't know how I stopped it. It was all God's wor. But I used it this week sha. But no more addicted to it.

1 Like

Re: At What Point Did You Realize Or Conclude It's Time To Drop Your Addiction(s) by Timibraun0010: 5:45pm On Sep 25, 2021
fattprince:
My tramadol. Didn't know how I stopped it. It was all God's wor. But I used it this week sha. But no more addicted to it.
Nice one bro. Eventually you won't even remember it again

1 Like

Re: At What Point Did You Realize Or Conclude It's Time To Drop Your Addiction(s) by bepositive11: 7:44pm On Sep 25, 2021
I think people need to address the deep underlying problem causing their addictions if not they'll just jump from one addiction to another

I'm not addicted to anything. But I can't live without listening to Naija music cheesy

I used to be addicted to people -- infatuation/crushes. Not anymore. I've addressed the deep underlying problem that caused it smiley

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Almost Cried Today / 20k give away.Tell Me The Song I'm Listening To Right Now.or the musician name / Why Do Girls Love Bad Guys That Will Eventually Use And Dump Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.