Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,794 members, 7,827,937 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

Nigeria’s Economy Booming Because People Went Back To Farm: Buhari - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria’s Economy Booming Because People Went Back To Farm: Buhari (22031 Views)

Customs Detains Owombo Segun John For Exposing Booming Petrol Smuggling Business / Demola Adeleke: I Went Back To School When People Said I Had No WAEC Certificate / When I Leave Office 2023, I Will Go Back To My Cattle Farm,-buhari Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria’s Economy Booming Because People Went Back To Farm: Buhari by TitanKenneth(m): 12:13pm On Sep 24, 2021
Re: Nigeria’s Economy Booming Because People Went Back To Farm: Buhari by Johel(m): 12:14pm On Sep 24, 2021
2mercy:
Amid high unemployment rate and free-falling naira, President Muhammadu Buhari has claimed Nigeria’s economy is booming because “people went back to farm.”

https://gazettengr.com/nigerias-economy-booming-because-people-went-back-to-farm-buhari/

This man be saying foolish things that makes my hatred for him thicken.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Economy Booming Because People Went Back To Farm: Buhari by membranus: 12:19pm On Sep 24, 2021
osuofia2:
We love you baba Buhari

You and who?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria’s Economy Booming Because People Went Back To Farm: Buhari by gidado14(m): 12:22pm On Sep 24, 2021
SarkinYarki:
Booming with poverty and bloodshed

get facts first bro

Re: Nigeria’s Economy Booming Because People Went Back To Farm: Buhari by Zainabthegirl1(f): 12:23pm On Sep 24, 2021
Does this man even know what’s happening in the country…who’s lying to this man that he’s active…1bowl of beans is now 3200 what we use to buy for 800 is now 4times the price…since he started investing in agriculture food prices has been increasing so which useless farm dey kon dey

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Economy Booming Because People Went Back To Farm: Buhari by Bizibi(m): 12:24pm On Sep 24, 2021
The president thinks the queen won't find out about the realities in Nigeria. The president love deceiving himself.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Economy Booming Because People Went Back To Farm: Buhari by hahn(m): 12:31pm On Sep 24, 2021
Bubu, puff and pass please grin
Re: Nigeria’s Economy Booming Because People Went Back To Farm: Buhari by berrystunn(m): 12:32pm On Sep 24, 2021
I have the opportunities to get involve in how they package Mr president.

I will not blame him ....

APC well done oooo
Re: Nigeria’s Economy Booming Because People Went Back To Farm: Buhari by felixedet(m): 12:39pm On Sep 24, 2021
This man is a serial liar emboldened by his radical islamic jihaddist orientation.

Nigerians that supported this man were simply lured by emotions not facts. He has failed in every area of governance and has no business being there.

His cluelessness is second to none, he used his identify "cluelessness" to assault GEJ: whereas he's the real "mr clueless".

How low can we as a people accept after all this glaring failures and government inefficiency in all areas of governance?

What a shame to have you as a president in this beautiful geographical expression.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s Economy Booming Because People Went Back To Farm: Buhari by Sholaco: 12:52pm On Sep 24, 2021
It shall never be well with Buhari, am typing this from inside bush where my car is being repaired..the spare parts are very expensive in the market, food stuff is a no go area. This foolish Buhari and his entire family are being fed by poor Nigerians.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s Economy Booming Because People Went Back To Farm: Buhari by onuman: 12:54pm On Sep 24, 2021
Ammishaddai:
I don't think this man is in the same country with the harsh realities plaguing people daily
He is. It’s the same propaganda of falsehood that he uses to keep the fraudulent country one.

He goes to the UN and asks for Self determination for people of Palestine and Sawahari Arab Republic.
He returns to Nigeria to kill people on self determination agenda.

Foreigners in New York got paid off in Dollars to demonstrate before the UN for continuation of one Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria’s Economy Booming Because People Went Back To Farm: Buhari by evy800(f): 1:04pm On Sep 24, 2021
That guy is delusional periodt angry

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Economy Booming Because People Went Back To Farm: Buhari by litaninja(m): 1:07pm On Sep 24, 2021
Una go learn.
Re: Nigeria’s Economy Booming Because People Went Back To Farm: Buhari by RiceProducers: 1:12pm On Sep 24, 2021
Is the economy not booming?. I am trying to get round Lagos, everywhere is choked with economic activity. All roads in all major cities in all states are active. Even ordinary Lokoja in Kogi state.

Unless you don't understand what economic boom is and you are confusing it with bulging pockets.
Re: Nigeria’s Economy Booming Because People Went Back To Farm: Buhari by tolaswim: 1:19pm On Sep 24, 2021
Okay
Re: Nigeria’s Economy Booming Because People Went Back To Farm: Buhari by Tremple8v: 1:21pm On Sep 24, 2021
He be like say na second Nigeria na him the bucow dey , no be this 9ja wey i dey.
Re: Nigeria’s Economy Booming Because People Went Back To Farm: Buhari by Ben320719: 1:22pm On Sep 24, 2021
umidigi A9 pro 2021
4gig/64gig
Fast charging
Android 10
All accessories available
Just like open box

All new

Slightly negotiable

W h a t s a p p or call
0 8 1 1 5 6 0 0 9 8 9

Re: Nigeria’s Economy Booming Because People Went Back To Farm: Buhari by ofiko123(m): 1:26pm On Sep 24, 2021
How did buhari become president??
Re: Nigeria’s Economy Booming Because People Went Back To Farm: Buhari by lexy2014: 1:32pm On Sep 24, 2021
Ammishaddai:
I don't think this man is in the same country with the harsh realities plaguing people daily

he is living on d moon

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s Economy Booming Because People Went Back To Farm: Buhari by lexy2014: 1:33pm On Sep 24, 2021
2mercy:
Amid high unemployment rate and free-falling naira, President Muhammadu Buhari has claimed Nigeria’s economy is booming because “people went back to farm.”

https://gazettengr.com/nigerias-economy-booming-because-people-went-back-to-farm-buhari/

, okefranci, theraregem1, joylove2324...pls confirm this report
Re: Nigeria’s Economy Booming Because People Went Back To Farm: Buhari by lexy2014: 1:35pm On Sep 24, 2021
2mercy:

the economy is "booming" yet it cant produce enough for money govt to fund its activities

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Economy Booming Because People Went Back To Farm: Buhari by UnabashedIPOB: 1:38pm On Sep 24, 2021

Does this NOT tell anyone that still believes in ONE LIEGERIA that he's beyond stupid. How can anyone with any brain cells utter such an arrant nonsense that the moribund economy of LIEGERIA is booming? It goes to show that not only is the person in ASO ROCK clueless about what economic growth indices are, he's a M0R0N. He opens his dirty stinky mouth and say something without knowing how ridiculous and idiotic he sounds. Shame on all those that believe and support ONE LIEGERIA! I hope that LIEGERIA happens to you...steals and destroys your dream!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Economy Booming Because People Went Back To Farm: Buhari by bigcasava1(m): 1:43pm On Sep 24, 2021
Another nonsense!
Re: Nigeria’s Economy Booming Because People Went Back To Farm: Buhari by justmondris: 2:09pm On Sep 24, 2021
Lololol which people ? People went back to farm and the cost of buying food items has increased by 200%?

Please call the doctor Buhari needs an urgent check up.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Economy Booming Because People Went Back To Farm: Buhari by houseontherock: 2:14pm On Sep 24, 2021
That's why we should elect a president that lives in Nigeria, not one that lives on the plane

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Economy Booming Because People Went Back To Farm: Buhari by Regex: 2:33pm On Sep 24, 2021
Ishilove:
How low can we go? I hope Nigerians have learned their lesson and do not intend to go lower than Buhari

I'm afraid they have not. If their options are Tinubu, Yahya Bello and Atiku, what makes you think lesson was learned?
Re: Nigeria’s Economy Booming Because People Went Back To Farm: Buhari by tonyashburton: 2:41pm On Sep 24, 2021
Arindin ni Bubu yi ọ!
Re: Nigeria’s Economy Booming Because People Went Back To Farm: Buhari by ExtraVioment: 2:52pm On Sep 24, 2021
I cannot believe this, Chineke, wetin I just read.

No substance at all. Unbelievable. Anybody wey do us this kyn thing, abeg forgive us. We use God beg u.

I will have to make sure say na wetin person go from nigeria to U.N., to go talk; before I comment.
Re: Nigeria’s Economy Booming Because People Went Back To Farm: Buhari by officialfoodie: 3:05pm On Sep 24, 2021
Delusional figure head
Re: Nigeria’s Economy Booming Because People Went Back To Farm: Buhari by Nobody: 4:05pm On Sep 24, 2021
Whatever thing this guy is smoking ain't good for his health.
Re: Nigeria’s Economy Booming Because People Went Back To Farm: Buhari by TenQ: 4:13pm On Sep 24, 2021
2mercy:

Some people can win Gold in lying for Africa.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Michael Adebowale, Is The Son Of A Probation Officer / Dogara's Challenge : El-rufai Presents Specifics Of Security Budget, Dares NASS / Udom, Wike, Hayatu-deen Swell PDP Presidential Aspirants To 12

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.