Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,509 members, 7,826,935 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

Nigeria’s Economy Booming Because People Went Back To Farm: Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria’s Economy Booming Because People Went Back To Farm: Buhari (22027 Views)

Customs Detains Owombo Segun John For Exposing Booming Petrol Smuggling Business / Demola Adeleke: I Went Back To School When People Said I Had No WAEC Certificate / When I Leave Office 2023, I Will Go Back To My Cattle Farm,-buhari Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria’s Economy Booming Because People Went Back To Farm: Buhari by Millsz: 11:30am On Sep 24, 2021
Hmmmmm!!
Re: Nigeria’s Economy Booming Because People Went Back To Farm: Buhari by Mangekyo: 11:32am On Sep 24, 2021
Buhari is a disgrace to the entire human race.
I wonder how a mentally imbalanced old man like got into the aso rock. E no go better for BMC's. My God will judge all of you!

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s Economy Booming Because People Went Back To Farm: Buhari by jeffoe(m): 11:32am On Sep 24, 2021
Went back to their farms with cutlass, hoe and rake smh
Re: Nigeria’s Economy Booming Because People Went Back To Farm: Buhari by pedrilo: 11:37am On Sep 24, 2021
The queen should come and see things for herself.
That's all I said. I didnt say buhari lied
Re: Nigeria’s Economy Booming Because People Went Back To Farm: Buhari by sencekompis: 11:38am On Sep 24, 2021
Kode ni dara fun iwo baba werey yii. Booming what? dollar naa 570 OLORIBURUKU old fool

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Economy Booming Because People Went Back To Farm: Buhari by ilevic(m): 11:41am On Sep 24, 2021
Almalgeris always beg. The begging president

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Economy Booming Because People Went Back To Farm: Buhari by Reference(m): 11:41am On Sep 24, 2021
Naso....boomshakalak....
The good thing is that the EU and The Royal Dutch have embassies right here in Abuja and even if their foreign staff do not venture out the drivers and cooks will tell the real stories... with their visibly increasing decay day after day...
Re: Nigeria’s Economy Booming Because People Went Back To Farm: Buhari by Angelfrost(m): 11:41am On Sep 24, 2021
At this point, it is quite wrong to keep insulting and blaming Buhari...

The old man has no idea or clue of over 90% of what he says or reads in public.

Those y'all should go after are those who write these things for him, those packaging and projecting him, those fighting tooth and nail to make this horrible administration look good... These are your actual enemies!!!

This is why it offends any sane mind whenever Tinubu is projected as a worthy successor.
Re: Nigeria’s Economy Booming Because People Went Back To Farm: Buhari by omoyeni37: 11:43am On Sep 24, 2021
OLORIBURUKU EDA, WALAHI ONI JERE TOMOTOMO, GBOGBO IDILE RE, IDAMU NI EMA FI LO IGBOGBO AYE YIN
Re: Nigeria’s Economy Booming Because People Went Back To Farm: Buhari by Warricity: 11:45am On Sep 24, 2021
True talk infact the genius/ Messiah deserves a third term, who's in let's start the campaign.
Re: Nigeria’s Economy Booming Because People Went Back To Farm: Buhari by Picker28: 11:45am On Sep 24, 2021
I laugh in Spanish grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria’s Economy Booming Because People Went Back To Farm: Buhari by slowice(m): 11:46am On Sep 24, 2021
How can one man be deaf, dumb, blind, crippled and stupeeed.

Damn.
Re: Nigeria’s Economy Booming Because People Went Back To Farm: Buhari by netmillionaires(m): 11:47am On Sep 24, 2021
I don't even know what to say about this man. If I were other world leaders, I would simply ask him why his country with a booming economy is the one begging for money.
Racoon:

grin Buhari is really living in a delusional paradise. See the kind of rubbish and lies this man stands before the world to say. So this is the economy the failed president went to teach World leaders in the UNGA as attested by Femi Adeshina-going to beg for bambiala assistance. Buhari is a confirmed mad man while Femi Adeshina should cover his head in shame if he have any.
Re: Nigeria’s Economy Booming Because People Went Back To Farm: Buhari by WayoProphet: 11:49am On Sep 24, 2021
Mad man
Re: Nigeria’s Economy Booming Because People Went Back To Farm: Buhari by CSTRR: 11:52am On Sep 24, 2021
How did we elect this man in this century?

This is a man fit for the Victorian era.

No wonder the knowledge and skill based economy is suffering.
He just does not reckon with it.
Re: Nigeria’s Economy Booming Because People Went Back To Farm: Buhari by Elliotwaveforec: 11:53am On Sep 24, 2021
Which economy dey boom with over 300 percent inflation since you came to power? This man no well at all.
Re: Nigeria’s Economy Booming Because People Went Back To Farm: Buhari by RIDOO: 11:53am On Sep 24, 2021
2mercy:
Amid high unemployment rate and free-falling naira, President Muhammadu Buhari has claimed Nigeria’s economy is booming because “people went back to farm.”

https://gazettengr.com/nigerias-economy-booming-because-people-went-back-to-farm-buhari/

The Farm you and your cowdung brothers didn't allow them to work because of fear..I don't know the president is now a comedian cos that sentence shock me...
I didn't even bother to read all remaining gibberish he wrote.
Re: Nigeria’s Economy Booming Because People Went Back To Farm: Buhari by CSTRR: 11:55am On Sep 24, 2021
I say this with every sincerity.

Buhari has genuinely one of the poorest IQ in Nigeria today.

He should rank among the lowest 10% in our 200 million population.
Re: Nigeria’s Economy Booming Because People Went Back To Farm: Buhari by Kaiser20: 11:56am On Sep 24, 2021
Now I believed Ipob's claimed that Buhari is dead. The mumu man acting as president today is Jubril from Sudan.
Re: Nigeria’s Economy Booming Because People Went Back To Farm: Buhari by hotseat: 11:57am On Sep 24, 2021
Nigeria economy booming?

I didn't know this comic aspect of Bubu before now.

Ali Baba where u dey?

Bubu wan beat your record o!

Olori buruku!
Re: Nigeria’s Economy Booming Because People Went Back To Farm: Buhari by Capeverde: 11:57am On Sep 24, 2021
I didn't go back to farming I jejely start building my house bit by bit
https://www.nairaland.com/5165531/follow-me-low-cost-house/9
Re: Nigeria’s Economy Booming Because People Went Back To Farm: Buhari by Awoo88: 11:58am On Sep 24, 2021
Una sure say buhari never enter full madness mode?
Re: Nigeria’s Economy Booming Because People Went Back To Farm: Buhari by Bigchristo: 12:01pm On Sep 24, 2021
SarkinYarki:
Booming with poverty and bloodshed
What is the need of serving a country that literally escaped all form of responsibilities to their citizens? So NYSC nor wan pay ransom, government nor want provide security and good roads, yet you will carry yourself to travel such a volatile region in quest of serving your country, please people should wake up

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Economy Booming Because People Went Back To Farm: Buhari by Truvelisback(m): 12:01pm On Sep 24, 2021
Liarbility.
Re: Nigeria’s Economy Booming Because People Went Back To Farm: Buhari by whalley676: 12:04pm On Sep 24, 2021
Now, it is pretty obvious that Mr president don't know what's going on in his country. This is a great lesson for youths to get their PVC ready and vote for the candidate of thier choices. it's not only about online ranting, but also youths need to get into action by voting the right person if we want this country to change for good. Nigeria needs our help now...........youth wake up from your sleep. Enough is enough.
Re: Nigeria’s Economy Booming Because People Went Back To Farm: Buhari by Alwaysachick: 12:07pm On Sep 24, 2021
Idiot
Re: Nigeria’s Economy Booming Because People Went Back To Farm: Buhari by F117nighthawk: 12:07pm On Sep 24, 2021
It's hightime this man wake up from his dreams, which economy is booming? Your government who cannot pay doctors,who had been on strike for over a month?, lecturers who u are yet to meet their demands, pensioners who are still being owed allowances, naira fallen to 575 naira, high youth unemployment, inflation rate close to 20%. This man needs to get to grips and face reality
Re: Nigeria’s Economy Booming Because People Went Back To Farm: Buhari by Temptee101(m): 12:08pm On Sep 24, 2021
Chai

Nigeria is just so unfortunate
Re: Nigeria’s Economy Booming Because People Went Back To Farm: Buhari by TOPCRUISE(m): 12:08pm On Sep 24, 2021
Which farm is he talking about
Re: Nigeria’s Economy Booming Because People Went Back To Farm: Buhari by AmuEbule: 12:10pm On Sep 24, 2021
This is what happens when the President of a Country is out of touch with reality. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

North Disagrees With Ban On Boko-haram, Ansaru / Poll: Buhari’s Approval Rating Slips / Anambra guber: Maduka Announces Exit From PDP, Picks Accord Party Ticket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.