Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,689 members, 7,809,605 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:54 AM

Burna Boy Shares Video Of His House And Fela's Vintage Records And Instruments - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Burna Boy Shares Video Of His House And Fela's Vintage Records And Instruments (47011 Views)

Burna Boy Shares Throwback Photos From His Childhood Days (photos) / "I Found The One" Burna Boy Shares Love Up Photo With A Pretty Lady / Naomi Campbell Comments On An Amazing Painting Of Wizkid And Fela (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Burna Boy Shares Video Of His House And Fela's Vintage Records And Instruments by Finestgal: 2:24am On Sep 24, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MM1VyW_t42o

BurnaBoy shares video of his house and collection of fela's vintage records and instruments

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Burna Boy Shares Video Of His House And Fela's Vintage Records And Instruments by Finestgal: 2:25am On Sep 24, 2021
More

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Burna Boy Shares Video Of His House And Fela's Vintage Records And Instruments by chocboi78(m): 3:42am On Sep 24, 2021
Truly a Giant I STAN

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Burna Boy Shares Video Of His House And Fela's Vintage Records And Instruments by MVLOX(m): 4:27am On Sep 24, 2021
Baba is doing well....

12 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Shares Video Of His House And Fela's Vintage Records And Instruments by OkuFaba(m): 4:32am On Sep 24, 2021
The Odogwu himself.

So much love for this dude mehn

76 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy Shares Video Of His House And Fela's Vintage Records And Instruments by mayklef(m): 5:49am On Sep 24, 2021
Without Fela samples, this guy na just low budget Terry G

158 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Burna Boy Shares Video Of His House And Fela's Vintage Records And Instruments by illicit(m): 6:19am On Sep 24, 2021
cool
Re: Burna Boy Shares Video Of His House And Fela's Vintage Records And Instruments by JimmyDarmody: 6:49am On Sep 24, 2021
This guy works with the biggest names in the world.

6 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Shares Video Of His House And Fela's Vintage Records And Instruments by gasparpisciotta: 7:20am On Sep 24, 2021
Burna boy’s Fela influence came from his grandfather and that is not his fault.

He has done enough to carve a niche for himself and he should be celebrated for all he has achieved so far.

146 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Burna Boy Shares Video Of His House And Fela's Vintage Records And Instruments by Kingluqman(m): 7:35am On Sep 24, 2021
That's lovely

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy Shares Video Of His House And Fela's Vintage Records And Instruments by Kriely(m): 7:37am On Sep 24, 2021
Original !!!

3 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Shares Video Of His House And Fela's Vintage Records And Instruments by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 7:46am On Sep 24, 2021
African giant.

Odogwu you bad, efile fun burna

11 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Shares Video Of His House And Fela's Vintage Records And Instruments by inoki247: 7:56am On Sep 24, 2021
mayklef:

His pattern of song sef dey sound laik Shank...

we no even know where Shank carry himself go..

23 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Shares Video Of His House And Fela's Vintage Records And Instruments by Semikolo: 8:11am On Sep 24, 2021
grin
Re: Burna Boy Shares Video Of His House And Fela's Vintage Records And Instruments by King44(m): 8:11am On Sep 24, 2021
Finestgal:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MM1VyW_t42o

BurnaBoy shares video of his house and collection of fela's vintage records and instruments
quite large and classy

4 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Shares Video Of His House And Fela's Vintage Records And Instruments by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:11am On Sep 24, 2021
Oluwaburna on fire!!! �

You deserved it boy.

Odogwu 1, na your time, enjoy it.

All the very best for the future.

Say hello to your Darling Momsy.

Na woman she be.

*Singin*

Gbese
Ahh, ahh

I don' charge my energy, I no get time for no enemy
Tori pe won le tomi

Nothing wey person never see
Omo nothing wey person never see
Forget, I say fashi

Very soon expecting
Je kawon padi eh jen be
I dey kaku dey gbese
Jejeli jeje jeje
I been dey answer them yes sir
Now na me dem dey answer yes sir
Respect is reciprocal
Even though unuh know say I special

Anybody, wey no want to soji
Anybody, wey no dey carry body
Nack am something, ahh
Nack am something
To ba ta fele, fele
Nack am something

You won chop where you never work
Shey na because me sef I never talk
I look you dey laugh you gon, gon, gon, gongongon
I sha know say the time go come
Omo I know say the time go come
Wey you no go fit lie no more
Omo omo, life na turn by turn
Whether you like or not
To ba ginger me, gbeskele go burst
Ki gbe , je kan gbo oh

Nack am something, ahh
Nack am something
To ba ta fele, fele
Nack am something

Money soon expected
Je kawon padi e jen be
I dey kaku dey gbese
Jejeli jeje jeje
I been dey answer them yes sir
Now na me dem dey answer yes sir
Respect is reciprocal
Even though una know say I special

Nack am something, ahh
Nack am something
To ba ta fele, fele
Nack am something

45 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Burna Boy Shares Video Of His House And Fela's Vintage Records And Instruments by Bornsinner7: 8:11am On Sep 24, 2021
Ok
Re: Burna Boy Shares Video Of His House And Fela's Vintage Records And Instruments by Optimistguy1969: 8:11am On Sep 24, 2021
Mr. Arrogant gorilla.

This guy just too proud.

post=106118867:

Better work hard for your future to make mommy proud of you and stop hating.
Our kobo!

You type exactly the opposite of what your moniker represents.
We love your moniker, but dislike your negative vibes boy.
No hard feelings.
Nice weekend.
Shut up, and stop quoting me.
Who you epp?

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Burna Boy Shares Video Of His House And Fela's Vintage Records And Instruments by Risingblue008(m): 8:12am On Sep 24, 2021
Money answeret all things
grin
Re: Burna Boy Shares Video Of His House And Fela's Vintage Records And Instruments by CondemnBattery(f): 8:12am On Sep 24, 2021
So what?
Re: Burna Boy Shares Video Of His House And Fela's Vintage Records And Instruments by wiseass: 8:12am On Sep 24, 2021
mayklef:

So much hate.. cheesy

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Burna Boy Shares Video Of His House And Fela's Vintage Records And Instruments by younowell: 8:12am On Sep 24, 2021
Location of the house please.
Re: Burna Boy Shares Video Of His House And Fela's Vintage Records And Instruments by Athemisia: 8:13am On Sep 24, 2021
Burna is Fela biological son. Ask his mother.
If you know you know...

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Burna Boy Shares Video Of His House And Fela's Vintage Records And Instruments by Kevinsamba: 8:13am On Sep 24, 2021
The African Dinosaur himself
Odogwu nwoke.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Burna Boy Shares Video Of His House And Fela's Vintage Records And Instruments by EricSmallz(m): 8:13am On Sep 24, 2021
Hard work pays

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy Shares Video Of His House And Fela's Vintage Records And Instruments by DrayZee: 8:13am On Sep 24, 2021
mayklef:
Someone with at least 50 songs, it’s the 2 or 3 where he sampled Fela that made him who he is abi?

Everyone should just sample Fela then...let’s see how well they do.

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Burna Boy Shares Video Of His House And Fela's Vintage Records And Instruments by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:13am On Sep 24, 2021
Optimistguy1969:
Mr. Arrogant gorilla.

This guy just too proud.
Better work hard for your future to make mommy proud of you and stop hating.
Our kobo!

You type exactly the opposite of what your moniker represents.
We love your moniker, but dislike your negative vibes boy.
No hard feelings.
Nice weekend.

19 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Burna Boy Shares Video Of His House And Fela's Vintage Records And Instruments by HeadAcheDrug: 8:13am On Sep 24, 2021
When Grace and hardwork are in sync

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy Shares Video Of His House And Fela's Vintage Records And Instruments by IKBARUTEN11(m): 8:14am On Sep 24, 2021
One of Fela's children bearing a different surname but more proud of Fela than his recognized children

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy Shares Video Of His House And Fela's Vintage Records And Instruments by Cifedat: 8:14am On Sep 24, 2021
grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yemi Alade Rocks Afro, Ditches Her Signature Hairstyle (Pics) / Harrysong Gifts Olajumoke Orisaguna N400K For Dancing To 'Chacha' / Man Raises Alarm After Bobrisky Liked His Photos On Instagram (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.