Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,205 members, 7,829,311 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

Samuel Ortom: Buhari’s Lopsided Appointments Worsening Nigeria’s Division - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Samuel Ortom: Buhari’s Lopsided Appointments Worsening Nigeria’s Division (11071 Views)

Femi Adesina Explains Buhari’s Lopsided Appointment Of Security Chiefs / Ortom: Buhari Turning Nigeria To A Cow Republic / Ortom: Buhari Is Working With Fulani To Take Over Nigeria (Video, Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Samuel Ortom: Buhari’s Lopsided Appointments Worsening Nigeria’s Division by ba7man(m): 7:45am On Sep 24, 2021
This fool of a Governor has no achievement to his name, his only projects are Buhari slander.

You can insult Buhari but have people oriented achievements alongside.

1 Like

Re: Samuel Ortom: Buhari’s Lopsided Appointments Worsening Nigeria’s Division by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 7:54am On Sep 24, 2021
Saskay44:
Buhari is useless
Between you and Buhari who useless pass?

1 Like

Re: Samuel Ortom: Buhari’s Lopsided Appointments Worsening Nigeria’s Division by Latakia(f): 7:58am On Sep 24, 2021
Month don dey end and Orthom have started his usual ranting. Another excuse not to pay salary grin

1 Like

Re: Samuel Ortom: Buhari’s Lopsided Appointments Worsening Nigeria’s Division by jay2smart19(m): 7:59am On Sep 24, 2021
This man is the definition of a crooked attention seeking con man. He should look at Benue State from the return of democracy and and come back to talk about marginalisation. Benue State is more divided under him than ever. Failure trying to stay relevant always by ranting.
I heard he couldn't solve a common communalland dispute because of his "bias" and he thinks he has moral standing to attack the president.
So shameful.

1 Like

Re: Samuel Ortom: Buhari’s Lopsided Appointments Worsening Nigeria’s Division by MrUchenna1(m): 8:24am On Sep 24, 2021
Bitter Truth
Re: Samuel Ortom: Buhari’s Lopsided Appointments Worsening Nigeria’s Division by Sunday40: 8:42am On Sep 24, 2021
Everyday and night buhari is buhari your aim as a governor of benue, what have you done for us as a governor of benue state,since you have been a governor where have you recruit,which recruitment have you done,and you even retired people when when them are due for retirement,you cause many death to benue workers because you can't pay for there entitlement,you that carry Bible to campaign all over the churches in benue give all promise, and you can fillful one, everyday buhari are you not giving your federal government allocation, but you worker salary,God wil never forgive you.
Re: Samuel Ortom: Buhari’s Lopsided Appointments Worsening Nigeria’s Division by allthingsgood: 8:55am On Sep 24, 2021
PerfectlyPerfect:

If the government provides favorable policies and environment for businesses to grow, Nigeria will evolve into an export-centric country but how do you expect businesses to grow when all the policies of this government has been killing businesses?
In case you don't know, these policies affect you and I and not the elites. Na US dey suffer am. Even if cooking gas is sold at ₦1000 or kg the elites can afford it with money stolen from public coffers, na me and u go hear am. Major companies are/have migrated to neighbouring countries due to these policies, we've been seeing the news on nairaland. We've never had it so bad. All we've been hearing are excuses and useless reasons. The billions of dollars they claimed will be used to fix the refineries, do you know they could've used it to build new and more modern refineries? You and I know that my money will enter into private pockets.
I really don't understand how you guys don't seem to know that these people are making policies to make people poorer, and they're doing it on purpose. It's someone who has an empty stomach that'll demand for better welfare, a hungry man will manage any crumbs thrown to him. It's something they've used in the North and now they're trying to replicate it across the country. Las las, na still me and u go suffer am.

Even if the naira falls to ₦1000 to $1, it's actually to my advantage because I earn in hard currency

Your narrative is somewhat false and biased. Once i hear people talk about north, i just know that u are coming from a place of bias.
Moreover, i bet u dont even know what policy means. Its just the usual roadside gossip and rhetoric that people make. Policy this policy that, meanwhile what u are really referring to is stomach infrastructure. You need to do more research on nigeria's refineries to understand the problem. But i will agree with u that corrupion is the biggest problem in nigeria.
Re: Samuel Ortom: Buhari’s Lopsided Appointments Worsening Nigeria’s Division by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 9:03am On Sep 24, 2021
allthingsgood:

What is shameful there Smh. If you u are a producer and exporter, it means the dollar rate will favour u heavily. You only cry bcosvu want to keep importing everything. Go and work hard my dear. Exporters are smiling to the bank grin
I'm an exporter, I export my intellectual property and my several SAAS which people subscribe for in USD. Even if dollar gets to 1000, I'll earn more but the high rate of inflation in this country means the more you earn, the more you spend
Re: Samuel Ortom: Buhari’s Lopsided Appointments Worsening Nigeria’s Division by zcee: 9:12am On Sep 24, 2021
PerfectlyPerfect:

You're still repeating the same time I'm saying, you've killed the messenger and thrown away the message.
You don't know that most Nigerians love celebrating evil,they will see wrong and call it right then you will tell me this country will continue to move forward..

1 Like

Re: Samuel Ortom: Buhari’s Lopsided Appointments Worsening Nigeria’s Division by wink2015(m): 9:20am On Sep 24, 2021
The Buhari's government is failing in its responsibility.

Kudos to Governor Ortom of Benue state especially for standing by his own people who are being attack by fulani herdsmen.
Re: Samuel Ortom: Buhari’s Lopsided Appointments Worsening Nigeria’s Division by gidado14(m): 9:25am On Sep 24, 2021
Re: Samuel Ortom: Buhari’s Lopsided Appointments Worsening Nigeria’s Division by gare2510(m): 9:39am On Sep 24, 2021
While he has a point, he needs to apply same vigor in governing and developing his state
Re: Samuel Ortom: Buhari’s Lopsided Appointments Worsening Nigeria’s Division by Buckeyemedia1: 9:52am On Sep 24, 2021
PerfectlyPerfect:

Kill the messenger, throw away the message. Is there anything he said there that is wrong? Buhari has shown timelessly that he's the perfect example of backwardness in every facet of governance. My prayer is that people have suffered enough that next election they'll vote with their brains instead of voting based on tribe or religion
What of your state Governor & Local Government Executives that you voted for, they are more to blame than the President in Abuja, unless you are a self confessed Southern Almijiri? Nigeria has been under a democratic dispensation since 1999.
Re: Samuel Ortom: Buhari’s Lopsided Appointments Worsening Nigeria’s Division by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 9:57am On Sep 24, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
What of your state Governor & Local Government Executives that you voted for, they are more to blame than the President in Abuja, unless you are a self confessed Southern Almijiri? Nigeria has been in a democratic dispensation since 1999.
My state governor is as useless as the president
Re: Samuel Ortom: Buhari’s Lopsided Appointments Worsening Nigeria’s Division by Bluntemperor: 9:59am On Sep 24, 2021
Hangmnk:
The Saviour of Nigerian Christians and IPOB terrorists Messiah. I heard that they have erected Ortom's statue almost everywhere in the south and literally worshiping him. Good luck

Kiss the TRUTH for once,Mr Man!
Don't tell us what we already know.
Benue,Jos and Taraba States are no longer withing that Northerners reach.The people are wise up.
Nonsense!
Re: Samuel Ortom: Buhari’s Lopsided Appointments Worsening Nigeria’s Division by Buckeyemedia1: 9:59am On Sep 24, 2021
PerfectlyPerfect:

My state governor is as useless as the president
Ok, double jeopardy.
Re: Samuel Ortom: Buhari’s Lopsided Appointments Worsening Nigeria’s Division by stinechykee: 9:59am On Sep 24, 2021
Jerewise332:
Will this man concentrate in his state and stop all these blame games las las the Buhari you criticize today,you can dine with him tomorro w.
Oga take the messageg and leave the messanger
Re: Samuel Ortom: Buhari’s Lopsided Appointments Worsening Nigeria’s Division by stinechykee: 10:02am On Sep 24, 2021
Hangmnk:
The Saviour of Nigerian Christians and IPOB terrorists Messiah. I heard that they have erected Ortom's statue almost everywhere in the south and literally worshiping him. GAnood luck
Anybody that says the truth automatically become IPOB members.Grow up boy
Re: Samuel Ortom: Buhari’s Lopsided Appointments Worsening Nigeria’s Division by genkins(m): 10:09am On Sep 24, 2021
Rolings:

Add paul kagame.....forget all the noise about rwanda making progress....he is a brutal dictator...

Yea.. I will do the part 2..paul kagame is a bad guy.. Just that he has been able to make Rwanda stable and Rwanda today is the fastest growing country.. Guy to achieve all that.. U have to be baaaad!

Subscribe and turn on notifications to see more of WHT I have in stock

1 Like

Re: Samuel Ortom: Buhari’s Lopsided Appointments Worsening Nigeria’s Division by franudi: 10:10am On Sep 24, 2021
Jerewise332:
Will this man concentrate in his state and stop all these blame games las las the Buhari you criticize today,you can dine with him tomorrow.
You are not making any sense.
Re: Samuel Ortom: Buhari’s Lopsided Appointments Worsening Nigeria’s Division by Toktee(m): 10:13am On Sep 24, 2021
Jerewise332:
Will this man concentrate in his state and stop all these blame games las las the Buhari you criticize today,you can dine with him tomorrow.
Every one no be like you that's greedy and self centered.

Not everyone out there that's comfortable with his/her weath,many are concerned about the welfare of others.

But if you are not happy with Ortom's criticism you know what to do.
Re: Samuel Ortom: Buhari’s Lopsided Appointments Worsening Nigeria’s Division by Yusman316(m): 10:39am On Sep 24, 2021
PerfectlyPerfect:

Kill the messenger, throw away the message. Is there anything he said there that is wrong? Buhari has shown timelessly that he's the perfect example of backwardness in every facet of governance. My prayer is that people have suffered enough that next election they'll vote with their brains instead of voting based on tribe or religion
I seriously laugh at those of u who believe Nigeria will change for the better once Buhari is no longer the president.
Re: Samuel Ortom: Buhari’s Lopsided Appointments Worsening Nigeria’s Division by allthingsgood: 11:10am On Sep 24, 2021
PerfectlyPerfect:

I'm an exporter, I export my intellectual property and my several SAAS which people subscribe for in USD. Even if dollar gets to 1000, I'll earn more but the high rate of inflation in this country means the more you earn, the more you spend

Depends on what u are spending on
Also the high expenses is because of our dependence on importation

Anyway, would u rather have dollar at N170 so that things can return to pre-2015? Were commodities really that cheaper then
Re: Samuel Ortom: Buhari’s Lopsided Appointments Worsening Nigeria’s Division by FlipModeSquade(m): 11:53am On Sep 24, 2021
Hangmnk:
The Saviour of Nigerian Christians and IPOB terrorists Messiah. I heard that they have erected Ortom's statue almost everywhere in the south and literally worshiping him. Good luck
Very convenient..

Demonize the Messenger..

And say absolutely nothing about his message..

STALE!!
Re: Samuel Ortom: Buhari’s Lopsided Appointments Worsening Nigeria’s Division by Abelino(m): 1:18pm On Sep 24, 2021
The same way I just took your meaningless comment very childish... Mr Darling Daddy indeed
post=106115728:

The undiluted truth about Nigerian politicians.

Don't mind the man.
We stopped taking him serious the day he was making fun of his people at ID camps,
Saying in front of National TV how his John Thomas usually goes soft/limp anytime he is on top of his wife and remembers the Benue in the camp.
That was the day we knew he is Nothing but a useless, very useless politician.

And you need to see how the usual online miscreants and swines were all laughing to the stupid jokes.
Same sets of brainwashed swines pretending they love the masses, meanwhile the ONLY reason they don't like our darling Daddy is because they are not seeing the usual corrupt money they have been used to for 16 looting years before Baba became Presido.

Awon werey 100%
Re: Samuel Ortom: Buhari’s Lopsided Appointments Worsening Nigeria’s Division by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 7:10pm On Sep 24, 2021
allthingsgood:

Depends on what u are spending on
Also the high expenses is because of our dependence on importation

Anyway, would u rather have dollar at N170 so that things can return to pre-2015? Were commodities really that cheaper then
Life was much easier and things cheaper pre-2015. Using food as an example, A bag of foreign rice was sold at less than ₦10000 but right now a bag of good quality local rice is at ₦28000 with foreign rice being much expensive.
Government policies haven't really been favouring businesses. Favourable policies and favourable business environment will make businesses grow and when businesses grow, they can export. A friend of mine got a contract to export almost 200 pieces of Senator wears to a fashion designer in Finland. After checking everything involved, she found out that her expectant gains was very little after all the charges.
Re: Samuel Ortom: Buhari’s Lopsided Appointments Worsening Nigeria’s Division by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 7:12pm On Sep 24, 2021
Yusman316:

I seriously laugh at those of u who believe Nigeria will change for the better once Buhari is no longer the president.
I really don't believe Nigeria will be better after Buhari. Whoever will be elected into that seat will have a lot of work to do, and I really pity that individual
Re: Samuel Ortom: Buhari’s Lopsided Appointments Worsening Nigeria’s Division by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 7:14pm On Sep 24, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
Ok, double jeopardy.
I'm honest to myself, i don't support anyone blindly. Blindly supporting APC and PDP is what got us into this mess we're currently experiencing
Re: Samuel Ortom: Buhari’s Lopsided Appointments Worsening Nigeria’s Division by allthingsgood: 12:50am On Sep 25, 2021
PerfectlyPerfect:

Life was much easier and things cheaper pre-2015. Using food as an example, A bag of foreign rice was sold at less than ₦10000 but right now a bag of good quality local rice is at ₦28000 with foreign rice being much expensive.
Government policies haven't really been favouring businesses. Favourable policies and favourable business environment will make businesses grow and when businesses grow, they can export. A friend of mine got a contract to export almost 200 pieces of Senator wears to a fashion designer in Finland. After checking everything involved, she found out that her expectant gains was very little after all the charges.

So u want to keep eating foreign rice. But still wish forex to improve, how does that work

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oronsaye Report Outdated, Won’t Reduce Governance Cost — Falana / Sharia Gov. Sani Ahmed Yerima Marries 13 Year Old Child / FG Considers Sacking Sanusi !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.