Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,195 members, 7,829,279 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

Samuel Ortom: Buhari’s Lopsided Appointments Worsening Nigeria’s Division - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Samuel Ortom: Buhari’s Lopsided Appointments Worsening Nigeria’s Division (11068 Views)

Femi Adesina Explains Buhari’s Lopsided Appointment Of Security Chiefs / Ortom: Buhari Turning Nigeria To A Cow Republic / Ortom: Buhari Is Working With Fulani To Take Over Nigeria (Video, Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Samuel Ortom: Buhari’s Lopsided Appointments Worsening Nigeria’s Division by excel101(m): 5:40am On Sep 24, 2021
Jerewise332:
Will this man concentrate in his state and stop all these blame games las las the Buhari you criticize today,you can dine with him tomorrow.
You guys keep singing this old song repeatedly that "Gov. Ortom should concentrate on working in his state" as if he has been doing nothing. From the report from his state, he's doing well and his people love him. You should rather dwell on what he said than this deviations
Re: Samuel Ortom: Buhari’s Lopsided Appointments Worsening Nigeria’s Division by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 5:43am On Sep 24, 2021
allthingsgood:

People suffered political appointments Are u a politician grin But the buhari u are complaining about is not owing anybody salary, while your hero Ortom is owing teachers over 8months! Smh. You guys should be wise pls
Ortom isn't my hero, I'm not from Benue State neither do I know about how he's handling his state. My point is that you guys abandoned his message and focused on his personality. Buhari is a mistake that should never be repeated if we want to survive. I'll never forget when he said he'll make ₦1=$, that was when I knew that man is a scam. Do you know the currencies of smaller African countries now have more value than the naira.
Even Zimbabwean dollar is now almost equal to the value of the naira, Zimbabwe that had the highest inflation rate. It's shameful bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Samuel Ortom: Buhari’s Lopsided Appointments Worsening Nigeria’s Division by Aufbauh(m): 5:43am On Sep 24, 2021
PerfectlyPerfect:

You're still repeating the same time I'm saying, you've killed the messenger and thrown away the message.

Same admonition you guys offered for ffk, now you guys are now rubbishing him and his message.

1 Like

Re: Samuel Ortom: Buhari’s Lopsided Appointments Worsening Nigeria’s Division by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 5:44am On Sep 24, 2021
excel101:
You guy keep singing this old song repeatedly that "Gov. Ortom should concentrate on working in his state" as if he has been doing nothing. From the report from his state, he's doing well and his people love him.
Don't mind those fõols
Re: Samuel Ortom: Buhari’s Lopsided Appointments Worsening Nigeria’s Division by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 5:45am On Sep 24, 2021
Aufbauh:

Same admonition you guys offered for ffk, now you guys are now rubbishing him and his message.
Isn't that how it's meant to be done? If someone does right you encourage him and if he does wrong you admonish him. This culture of asslicking isn't doing us any good

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Samuel Ortom: Buhari’s Lopsided Appointments Worsening Nigeria’s Division by FreeStuffsNG: 5:47am On Sep 24, 2021
PerfectlyPerfect:

You're still repeating the same time I'm saying, you've killed the messenger and thrown away the message.
Sir, even the devil brings a message but in this case, you still do not understand that I don't regard him as a messenger because he lied to deflect attention from what awaits him in the event that his lack lustre performance is due to corruption.

In my opinion, talk is cheap. He is not delivering any message different from any accusation beer parlour folks can make same yet they are under the influence of alcohol. Talk is cheap.
When you come to equity, you come with clean hands. He is not a messenger of truth.

2 Likes

Re: Samuel Ortom: Buhari’s Lopsided Appointments Worsening Nigeria’s Division by Aufbauh(m): 5:47am On Sep 24, 2021
Tiv man talking about nepotism and marginalization? Charity they said begins at home.
Since the creation of Benue state in 1976 no other ethnic group in Benue state have rule the state as governor other than the Tivs.

The Ortom administration is the peak of marginalization of other ethnic groups in the state. The Governor,Speaker house of Assembly and even the position of the SSG reserve for the Idoma were all Tivs,and this man has the temerity to throw tantrum on others. Bloody Hypocrite.

2 Likes

Re: Samuel Ortom: Buhari’s Lopsided Appointments Worsening Nigeria’s Division by allthingsgood: 5:47am On Sep 24, 2021
PerfectlyPerfect:

Ortom isn't my hero, I'm not from Benue State neither do I know about how he's handling his state. My point is that you guys abandoned his message and focused on his personality. Buhari is a mistake that should never be repeated if we want to survive. I'll never forget when he said he'll make ₦1=$, that was when I knew that man is a scam. Do you know the currencies of smaller African countries now have more value than the naira.
Even Zimbabwean dollar is now almost equal to the value of the naira, Zimbabwe that had the highest inflation rate. It's shameful bro

What is shameful there Smh. If you u are a producer and exporter, it means the dollar rate will favour u heavily. You only cry bcosvu want to keep importing everything. Go and work hard my dear. Exporters are smiling to the bank grin

1 Like

Re: Samuel Ortom: Buhari’s Lopsided Appointments Worsening Nigeria’s Division by Unlettered: 5:52am On Sep 24, 2021
Adegokenath:
you be mumu don't worry it will soon reach your side God will rule you as bubu is ruling Nigeria

Ameen, and May the same God rule ypur life the way ortom dey rule benue.

Now open ypur mumu mouth shout amen too. Abi you go dodge am?

1 Like

Re: Samuel Ortom: Buhari’s Lopsided Appointments Worsening Nigeria’s Division by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 6:00am On Sep 24, 2021
allthingsgood:

What is shameful there Smh. If you u are a producer and exporter, it means the dollar rate will favour u heavily. You only cry bcosvu want to keep importing everything. Go and work hard my dear. Exporters are smiling to the bank grin
If the government provides favorable policies and environment for businesses to grow, Nigeria will evolve into an export-centric country but how do you expect businesses to grow when all the policies of this government has been killing businesses?
In case you don't know, these policies affect you and I and not the elites. Na US dey suffer am. Even if cooking gas is sold at ₦1000 or kg the elites can afford it with money stolen from public coffers, na me and u go hear am. Major companies are/have migrated to neighbouring countries due to these policies, we've been seeing the news on nairaland. We've never had it so bad. All we've been hearing are excuses and useless reasons. The billions of dollars they claimed will be used to fix the refineries, do you know they could've used it to build new and more modern refineries? You and I know that my money will enter into private pockets.
I really don't understand how you guys don't seem to know that these people are making policies to make people poorer, and they're doing it on purpose. It's someone who has an empty stomach that'll demand for better welfare, a hungry man will manage any crumbs thrown to him. It's something they've used in the North and now they're trying to replicate it across the country. Las las, na still me and u go suffer am.

Even if the naira falls to ₦1000 to $1, it's actually to my advantage because I earn in hard currency
Re: Samuel Ortom: Buhari’s Lopsided Appointments Worsening Nigeria’s Division by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 6:03am On Sep 24, 2021
FreeStuffsNG:
Sir, even the devil brings a message but in this case, you still do not understand that I don't regard him as a messenger because he lied to deflect attention from what awaits him in the event that his lack lustre performance is due to corruption.

In my opinion, talk is cheap. He is not delivering any message different from any accusation beer parlour folks can make same yet they are under the influence of alcohol. Talk is cheap.
When you come to equity, you come with clean hands. He is not a messenger of truth.
If Ortom isn't performing well, we'll admonish him and call him out for his lack of performance. If he calls out someone else who isn't performing, we'll admonish that person too. From what I hear from some of my Benue friends, the man isn't performing too bad, except this his issue of non-payment of salaries
Re: Samuel Ortom: Buhari’s Lopsided Appointments Worsening Nigeria’s Division by sageer1706(m): 6:06am On Sep 24, 2021
Samuel Ortom want to replace wike by all means, like the man dey see Buhari for his dream anytime he closes his eyes...

1 Like

Re: Samuel Ortom: Buhari’s Lopsided Appointments Worsening Nigeria’s Division by Frenzy01(m): 6:10am On Sep 24, 2021
What more can we say about this country.. I believe I'm speaking for everyone when I say we're tired

Contact me for your swift buying and selling of any Dog breed. Pet care and boarding services also available
Re: Samuel Ortom: Buhari’s Lopsided Appointments Worsening Nigeria’s Division by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 6:16am On Sep 24, 2021
IT'S GETTING TO TIME TO PAY SALARIES

ORTOM THE ORTOM

1 Like

Re: Samuel Ortom: Buhari’s Lopsided Appointments Worsening Nigeria’s Division by genkins(m): 6:17am On Sep 24, 2021
True words from ortom..

Africa has had its fair share of crazy dictators. From the likes of Idi AMIN to the likes of Omar. Bongo.. But there are some of them we haven't heard about or we cannot say how crazy they were.
1.Paul Biya
2.Yahay Jammeh
3.jose Eduardo Dos Santos
5.Thoedoro Obiang Nguema Mbasogo
6.King Mswati of Swaziland

And many more.

This documentary paints a comical picture about thier crazyness.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tXmcOse-8YI
Re: Samuel Ortom: Buhari’s Lopsided Appointments Worsening Nigeria’s Division by BruncleZuma: 6:28am On Sep 24, 2021
But Oga Sammie, isn't it high time you left Buhari just for a second and did some sort of internal soul searching. This your one-trick pony show don tire everybody TBH.

2 Likes

Re: Samuel Ortom: Buhari’s Lopsided Appointments Worsening Nigeria’s Division by prigoz(m): 6:42am On Sep 24, 2021
Jerewise332:
Will this man concentrate in his state and stop all these blame games las las the Buhari you criticize today,you can dine with him tomorrow.
If you don't know what to say, why not keep quiet because nobody knows your mind than exposing your dirty mind. In stead of you attacking the messenger why not deal with massage. I wish you and your Generation the way Buhari is handling Nigeria economy, since you are supporting evil.
Re: Samuel Ortom: Buhari’s Lopsided Appointments Worsening Nigeria’s Division by smirn(m): 6:48am On Sep 24, 2021
PerfectlyPerfect:

Kill the messenger, throw away the message. Is there anything he said there that is wrong? Buhari has shown timelessly that he's the perfect example of backwardness in every facet of governance. My prayer is that people have suffered enough that next election they'll vote with their brains instead of voting based on tribe or religion
Orton should concentrate on governing his people and give them the dividends of democracy. There are both elected office holders. He is busy challenging the president as if he has no responsibility for the people of Benue state. It's time these incompetent state governors stop hiding under the perceived lapses of the FG as they are both answerable to the people at their different levels. Let Ortom tell us what he has done to solve the problem of Benue people. As a Chief executive let him tell us how he has balanced the appointments in his state. If the president has breach any section of the Constitution he should go to court and stop all these noise making.

1 Like

Re: Samuel Ortom: Buhari’s Lopsided Appointments Worsening Nigeria’s Division by henryelfhel: 6:49am On Sep 24, 2021
Lack of justice, equity, fairness and infrastructural development has hindered any meaningful development in the south East. It has left the people of old eastern Nigeria community with only option of breaking away from Nigeria.
Re: Samuel Ortom: Buhari’s Lopsided Appointments Worsening Nigeria’s Division by Nobody: 6:55am On Sep 24, 2021
I'm sorry nairalanders. Someone should pls come to my rescue. I am hungry and starving without an end in sight. Pls help me i beg of u.
3-0-4-6-1-4-4-4-7-1
FirstBank
Re: Samuel Ortom: Buhari’s Lopsided Appointments Worsening Nigeria’s Division by smirn(m): 6:56am On Sep 24, 2021
prigoz:

If you don't know what to say, why not keep quiet because nobody knows your mind than exposing your dirty mind. In stead of you attacking the messenger why not deal with massage. I wish you and your Generation the way Buhari is handling Nigeria economy, since you are supporting evil.
Ortom has a responsibility for Benue people, as the governor of his state and chief security officer let him tell us what his achievement are during these years. Like Buhari, he too did some appointments into different positions, he should tell us how he has achieved alot from his balanced appointment. This man is just too lazy and complaining at all time. Other governors are taking advantage of their constitutional powers to bring development to their people. Most appointment of the president are subject to approval from the NA.
He is free to go to court and challenge any unlawful appointment by the president

1 Like

Re: Samuel Ortom: Buhari’s Lopsided Appointments Worsening Nigeria’s Division by NGpatriot: 6:59am On Sep 24, 2021
This useless governor don commission another project today and once again, the commissioned project is PMB.

Oponu, go and govern, do your job and stop using PMB to hide your incompetency..

3 Likes

Re: Samuel Ortom: Buhari’s Lopsided Appointments Worsening Nigeria’s Division by Brushstrokes20: 7:03am On Sep 24, 2021
Spot on! The only THING worse than buhari is buhari ITSELF!

Nig urgently needs a SANE AND SOUND LEADER!
Re: Samuel Ortom: Buhari’s Lopsided Appointments Worsening Nigeria’s Division by Rolings: 7:14am On Sep 24, 2021
Hangmnk:
The Saviour of Nigerian Christians and IPOB terrorists Messiah. I heard that they have erected Ortom's statue almost everywhere in the south and literally worshiping him. Good luck

Like someone said some days ago..... its time to pay salaries the governor is looking for excuse not to pay salaries ...... i wonder how fighting fulani herdsmen stops one from paying salaries especially when you collect millions if not over a billion as security votes.....

1 Like

Re: Samuel Ortom: Buhari’s Lopsided Appointments Worsening Nigeria’s Division by Rolings: 7:18am On Sep 24, 2021
PerfectlyPerfect:

Kill the messenger, throw away the message. Is there anything he said there that is wrong? Buhari has shown timelessly that he's the perfect example of backwardness in every facet of governance. My prayer is that people have suffered enough that next election they'll vote with their brains instead of voting based on tribe or religion

So because he hates buhari he should not pay his workers salaries....TELL ORTOM TO PAY WORKERS SALARIES.....and stop letting him fool your likes , benue is not the state with the highest number of fulani hersmen or the state most affected by herdsmen crisis....so why is he not paying salaries?....
He come out gun blazing whenever its time to pay salaries....the trick is stale already, afterall the fighting of criminal fulani is part of his duty as governor so also is payment of salaries.....

2 Likes

Re: Samuel Ortom: Buhari’s Lopsided Appointments Worsening Nigeria’s Division by Safyqueen: 7:18am On Sep 24, 2021
PerfectlyPerfect:

But Ortom and his co-travellers couldn't highlights the lopsidedness in Buhari's appointments. He continues to shout nepotism while his state recently benefits as FEC approved billions of naira projects in Benue state. Buhari is not known for withholding perceived enemies state grants because he has no enemies from any state in the first state.

Security concerns of Benue states predates this government, OBJ declared state of emergency sometimes in some middle belt states still on this menace but the governors still try their best.

General Ortom, please why are you not paying salaries and pensions in your state?

Are Fulani herdsmen destroying social amenities built by you in the states, where are the hospitals, roads, water projects et al?

Please prove that you are more than Buhari in governance before we take you serious.

2 Likes

Re: Samuel Ortom: Buhari’s Lopsided Appointments Worsening Nigeria’s Division by Rolings: 7:20am On Sep 24, 2021
genkins:
True words from ortom..

Africa has had its fair share of crazy dictators. From the likes of Idi AMIN to the likes of Omar. Bongo.. But there are some of them we haven't heard about or we cannot say how crazy they were.
1.Paul Biya
2.Yahay Jammeh
3.jose Eduardo Dos Santos
5.Thoedoro Obiang Nguema Mbasogo
6.King Mswati of Swaziland

And many more.

This documentary paints a comical picture about thier crazyness.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tXmcOse-8YI

Add paul kagame.....forget all the noise about rwanda making progress....he is a brutal dictator...
Re: Samuel Ortom: Buhari’s Lopsided Appointments Worsening Nigeria’s Division by Kennyprince: 7:21am On Sep 24, 2021
This idiot govenor of my dear state, after failing to commission any projectin 6 years comes here everyday to make noise about a Buhari who has done 300 times better than him.

Will Benue people remember u for noise making?

2 Likes

Re: Samuel Ortom: Buhari’s Lopsided Appointments Worsening Nigeria’s Division by smirn(m): 7:23am On Sep 24, 2021
te author=PerfectlyPerfect post=106116167]
If the government provides favorable policies and environment for businesses to grow, Nigeria will evolve into an export-centric country but how do you expect businesses to grow when all the policies of this government has been killing businesses?
In case you don't know, these policies affect you and I and not the elites. Na US dey suffer am. Even if cooking gas is sold at ₦1000 or kg the elites can afford it with money stolen from public coffers, na me and u go hear am. Major companies are/have migrated to neighbouring countries due to these policies, we've been seeing the news on nairaland. We've never had it so bad. All we've been hearing are excuses and useless reasons. The billions of dollars they claimed will be used to fix the refineries, do you know they could've used it to build new and more modern refineries? You and I know that my money will enter into private pockets.
I really don't understand how you guys don't seem to know that these people are making policies to make people poorer, and they're doing it on purpose. It's someone who has an empty stomach that'll demand for better welfare, a hungry man will manage any crumbs thrown to him. It's something they've used in the North and now they're trying to replicate it across the country. Las las, na still me and u go suffer am.

Even if the naira falls to ₦1000 to $1, it's actually to my advantage because I earn in hard currency[/quote]
Please can you name one or two of these unfavorable policies of the FG and suggest what could have been done otherwise.
Re: Samuel Ortom: Buhari’s Lopsided Appointments Worsening Nigeria’s Division by 9japride(m): 7:27am On Sep 24, 2021
Frenzy01:
Buhari is a wicked man

Contact me for your swift buying and selling of any Dog breed. Pet care and boarding services also available
[color=#006600][/color]

Please don't be mixing business with politics, the kind of politics being played in 9ja is full of wickedness and people with very destructive tendencies especially with the use of security agencies to track down people who speak bad against the government.

2 Likes

Re: Samuel Ortom: Buhari’s Lopsided Appointments Worsening Nigeria’s Division by cmikel: 7:34am On Sep 24, 2021
Hangmnk:
The Saviour of Nigerian Christians and IPOB terrorists Messiah. I heard that they have erected Ortom's statue almost everywhere in the south and literally worshiping him. Good luck

When do we learn to see and speak the truth as a human being. Could this be a black problem or politics has kept things this way?
Re: Samuel Ortom: Buhari’s Lopsided Appointments Worsening Nigeria’s Division by Hardamz(m): 7:39am On Sep 24, 2021
Y'all love to dig up nonsense anytime your idol is challenged.
FreeStuffsNG:
What are you doing about your own state sir ? You would be on a high moral ground if you're performing well as a Governor. HE Wike criticizes but he has projects to his credit, what is the legacy of your tenure in Benue state sir?

For God's sake, your state is one of the oldest states in Nigeria yet under your watch, Benue is still lagging behind, even far behind young states like Osun in terms of development and IGR.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

All Officers Due For Retirement Must Proceed – Police Service Commission / I'm Not Nigeria's Problem, Says Jonathan / Falana: "Arms From Libya Sold To Boko Haram"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.