Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,712 members, 7,816,917 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:15 PM

Femi Adesina Explains Buhari’s Lopsided Appointment Of Security Chiefs - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Adesina Explains Buhari’s Lopsided Appointment Of Security Chiefs (21835 Views)

Samuel Ortom: Buhari’s Lopsided Appointments Worsening Nigeria’s Division / Okonjo-Iweala Explains Buhari’s Role In Her WTO Election Win / Umar Dangiwa Open Letter To Buhari: Your Lopsided Appointment Will Ruin Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Femi Adesina Explains Buhari’s Lopsided Appointment Of Security Chiefs by valentineuwakwe(m): 12:24pm On Apr 11, 2023
The Presidency has defended President Muhammadu Buhari’s alleged lopsided appointments of security heads.

Buhari’s spokesman, Femi Adesina, said his principal couldn’t subject the appointment of Service Chiefs, and heads of security agencies to ethnic balancing or federal character.

He explained that the appointment of security chiefs was purely the prerogative of Buhari.
Speaking on Channels Television, Adesina said: “Don’t subject security to ethnic balancing; don’t subject security to federal character.

“In fact, the constitution that prescribes federal character even gives the President some prerogatives that he can appoint on his own.

“President will always have the prerogative to appoint those he feels can help him secure the country and have the kind of country you deserve to have.”

Source;;https://dailypost.ng/2023/04/11/presidency-explains-buharis-lopsided-appointment-of-security-chiefs/

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Femi Adesina Explains Buhari’s Lopsided Appointment Of Security Chiefs by ChatterHouse: 12:25pm On Apr 11, 2023
The bi.got

Nigeria will flourish with a fair leader, not an ethnic jingoist in the form of the current president

Even The President Eye neck select is not as tribalistic as bihari

No Nation can survive with extreme inequality, corruption an lack of justice soon the center cannot hold it anymore

Nigeria is more divisive than before, the youth are more aggressive because the hope is grim
The illiterate have been brainwash to think imaginary Tribe is there problem even when it's glaring that those elite are the problem

Hunger and unemployment has no Tribe, Religion, Region
It's like lady justice who is blind

I wish we see beyond hate, that is project to us on a daily to distract us not to ask questions about our dwindling resource

Nigeria is Failing. Only the youth has the power to redeemed it

I will continue to called out our youth not to relent in pursuit of a better country we all deserve

You deserve a better country
It's your RIGHT

107 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Femi Adesina Explains Buhari’s Lopsided Appointment Of Security Chiefs by MasterJayJay: 12:28pm On Apr 11, 2023
And did they secure the country? Nepotism + incompetency

181 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Femi Adesina Explains Buhari’s Lopsided Appointment Of Security Chiefs by TemplarLandry: 12:29pm On Apr 11, 2023
I pray history will be kind to him.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Femi Adesina Explains Buhari’s Lopsided Appointment Of Security Chiefs by didroon43: 12:30pm On Apr 11, 2023
It is because of this prerogative connotation that the security in Nigeria has been terrible and nothing has happened sadly.

53 Likes

Re: Femi Adesina Explains Buhari’s Lopsided Appointment Of Security Chiefs by SmartPolician: 1:03pm On Apr 11, 2023
If you want to balance the appointments based on federal character, you just tell security personnel you can trust to recommend their colleagues they can trust to you. Afterwards, you appoint them and watch them closely. Quit making excuses for that dullard.

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Femi Adesina Explains Buhari’s Lopsided Appointment Of Security Chiefs by maivd: 1:05pm On Apr 11, 2023
I guess the security chiefs are just to secure him and his cronies because on this side of the divide security is shit.

28 Likes

Re: Femi Adesina Explains Buhari’s Lopsided Appointment Of Security Chiefs by gfelo(m): 1:13pm On Apr 11, 2023
what do we say then, that the president is not competent after using the prerogative given and the security is still in terrible mess, and what should they do, is he not suppose to be impeach?
didroon43:
It is because of this prerogative connotation that the security in Nigeria has been terrible and nothing has happened sadly.

4 Likes

Re: Femi Adesina Explains Buhari’s Lopsided Appointment Of Security Chiefs by slivertongue: 2:00pm On Apr 11, 2023
Buhari's administration failed NIGERIANS

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Adesina Explains Buhari’s Lopsided Appointment Of Security Chiefs by MetroLane: 3:18pm On Apr 11, 2023
apache4:
FalseProphet1 if you don't return my money before the end of today, i will let the whole World know how you duped/scammed me

The Whole World grin

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Femi Adesina Explains Buhari’s Lopsided Appointment Of Security Chiefs by ovie8200: 3:19pm On Apr 11, 2023
Thanks for explaining and it's time for the frogeyes to do the same in return but of course the northerners will control his administration which we all already know.

4 Likes

Re: Femi Adesina Explains Buhari’s Lopsided Appointment Of Security Chiefs by Triangles1(m): 3:19pm On Apr 11, 2023
They should let this man rest in peace after all his tenure is over.
Re: Femi Adesina Explains Buhari’s Lopsided Appointment Of Security Chiefs by inforesource: 3:20pm On Apr 11, 2023
Are they still explaining? After 8 years? shocked

8 Likes

Re: Femi Adesina Explains Buhari’s Lopsided Appointment Of Security Chiefs by clockwisereport: 3:20pm On Apr 11, 2023
apache4:
FalseProphet1 if you don't return my money before the end of today, i will let the whole World know how you duped/scammed me

Expose him or forever remain shut

15 Likes

Re: Femi Adesina Explains Buhari’s Lopsided Appointment Of Security Chiefs by LUGBE: 3:20pm On Apr 11, 2023
These clowns have continued again when we taught we have forgotten and counting days for them to leave office.

So my question to Adeshina is 'Did buhari now achieve his aim of appointing his brothers and securing your so called country.

May God see us through......

10 Likes

Re: Femi Adesina Explains Buhari’s Lopsided Appointment Of Security Chiefs by kingofthesouth: 3:21pm On Apr 11, 2023
Oluwa Bless Me Right On Time, This Song Will Inspire You

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T2n2D9EKqME

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Adesina Explains Buhari’s Lopsided Appointment Of Security Chiefs by DaGC(m): 3:22pm On Apr 11, 2023
Wow, what a great job they did👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾

The selected competent ones turned out to be worse.

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina Explains Buhari’s Lopsided Appointment Of Security Chiefs by LadyExcellency: 3:22pm On Apr 11, 2023
apache4:

Post the receipt of your payment to him

11 Likes

Re: Femi Adesina Explains Buhari’s Lopsided Appointment Of Security Chiefs by Oddfinder012: 3:23pm On Apr 11, 2023
I hope you fvcktards will also understand wen a more tribalistic and bigoted president does same?

2 Likes

Re: Femi Adesina Explains Buhari’s Lopsided Appointment Of Security Chiefs by Nec41: 3:23pm On Apr 11, 2023

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina Explains Buhari’s Lopsided Appointment Of Security Chiefs by Skillsnigeria: 3:23pm On Apr 11, 2023
Hmmm
Re: Femi Adesina Explains Buhari’s Lopsided Appointment Of Security Chiefs by Dialpad: 3:24pm On Apr 11, 2023
At least this man is leaving in a few weeks.

Sigh of relief
Re: Femi Adesina Explains Buhari’s Lopsided Appointment Of Security Chiefs by Fiscus105(m): 3:24pm On Apr 11, 2023
Frustrated tribe shifting hatred from bubu and Fulani and descending on yoruba.

The day embittered people will allow happiness still not known

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina Explains Buhari’s Lopsided Appointment Of Security Chiefs by kettykin: 3:25pm On Apr 11, 2023
If they can't do ethnic balancing then let them go for merit rather than the joke of a security situation we have now

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina Explains Buhari’s Lopsided Appointment Of Security Chiefs by ipobarecriminals: 3:27pm On Apr 11, 2023
cool true talk
Re: Femi Adesina Explains Buhari’s Lopsided Appointment Of Security Chiefs by onuman: 3:27pm On Apr 11, 2023
valentineuwakwe:

Source;;https://dailypost.ng/2023/04/11/presidency-explains-buharis-lopsided-appointment-of-security-chiefs/

And the kind of country he wanted ended up being one of the most terrorised countries in the world.

The once safest Eastern region became the most insecure region.

MURICS of SW will now come to tell their fantabulous tales about IPOB with motto of no violence is responsible for insecurity that suddenly creeped into the Eastern region, as if IPOB people did not operate for more than 4 years without harming a fly; until Jihadi terrorists in the uniform of Nigeria armed forces started to shoot unarmed civilians in the Eastern region.

4 Likes

Re: Femi Adesina Explains Buhari’s Lopsided Appointment Of Security Chiefs by vRendoh(m): 3:28pm On Apr 11, 2023
No problem! It is time for the Dapos and the Olus. New Season!

2 Likes

Re: Femi Adesina Explains Buhari’s Lopsided Appointment Of Security Chiefs by laiperi: 3:28pm On Apr 11, 2023
Okay then, he should surround himself with Fulani Oligarchy like Danzuki he hated.

Obasanjo did it with Middle Belt and SouthEast loyalists.
Re: Femi Adesina Explains Buhari’s Lopsided Appointment Of Security Chiefs by ebenholer2(m): 3:28pm On Apr 11, 2023
THAT IS QUITE GOOD...NORTH SHOULD NOT CRY FOUL AS WE KICK OFF BY MAY 29TH. NIGERIA WILL NOT FORGET HOW BUHARI HAS TURNED MOST NIGERIANS TO BIGOTS DURING HIS REIGN. I AM SURE FEMI ADESINA SHOULD KNOW HIS POLITICAL CAREER IS GRADUALLY FOLDING UP UNDER HIS PUPPET MASTER.
Re: Femi Adesina Explains Buhari’s Lopsided Appointment Of Security Chiefs by Oddfinder012: 3:28pm On Apr 11, 2023
ovie8200:
Thanks for explaining and it's time for the frogeyes to do the same in return but of course the northerners will control his administration which we all already know.
My wish exactly. Tho i don't like bat, but i wish bat show dos abokis wat tribalism is. Walahi if na me, no aboki navy,custom will be found in all the ports in Lagos

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jonathan Sponsored Boko Haram To Cover Up Corruption”, El-rufai Tells BBC / Buhari's Govt Officials Covering Up Investigation Into Sahara Energy Fraud - SR / Boko Haram Kills 4 Soldiers In Maiduguri, 5 Injured, 4 Missing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.