Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,258 members, 7,818,882 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:17 AM

Customs Seizes ₦41.4 Million Worth Of Goods In Kano, Jigawa - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Customs Seizes ₦41.4 Million Worth Of Goods In Kano, Jigawa (6513 Views)

Kano, Jigawa Farmers, Motorists Count Losses Amidst Fuel Scarcity / Customs Seize Items Worth ₦54 Milliom In Kano/Jigawa Axis / Ondo Government ‘deports’ 42 Northerners To Kano, Jigawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Customs Seizes ₦41.4 Million Worth Of Goods In Kano, Jigawa by Sh12: 9:54am On Sep 24, 2021
They are deceiving themselves.
Re: Customs Seizes ₦41.4 Million Worth Of Goods In Kano, Jigawa by tolux247(m): 9:57am On Sep 24, 2021
ifytrik:
Person wey don't know their yansh go think say them dey work, Nigeria customs are the most curropted people in the whole world, they are one of the reasons why froreign product are very expensive in Nigeria today, most of those importers settles them with half the amount of money they used in importing the goods, this is because if you don't settle them well they will label your goods country ban and it will be gone for ever, people import illegal goods to Nigeria every day, just setle them well and you are good to go

Impoter that settles knw what he/she did, thats why he/she have to bribe the custom officers..
Re: Customs Seizes ₦41.4 Million Worth Of Goods In Kano, Jigawa by Iamthoney(m): 10:44am On Sep 24, 2021
milann:

https://thenationonlineng.net/customs-seizes-n41-4m-goods-in-kano-jigawa/

Somebody should explain to me how Milky creamer is a contraband when it is almost in every provision stores and Mai shayi joints I have seen and been to in my place of residence?
Re: Customs Seizes ₦41.4 Million Worth Of Goods In Kano, Jigawa by Zainabthegirl1(f): 10:49am On Sep 24, 2021
Wicked people

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerians To Pay More For Electricity / I’m Ready To Die For Nigeria –obasanjo / The Looting Of Lagos By Tinubu And Fasola Exposed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.