Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,546 members, 7,812,718 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:58 PM

Photos Of Porcupine, Monkey, Antelope, Deer & Crocodile Killed By My Brother - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Photos Of Porcupine, Monkey, Antelope, Deer & Crocodile Killed By My Brother (59035 Views)

Nigerian Man Hits A Deer In The US And Takes It Home For Eating (pics/vid) / Porcupine And Monkey That Were Killed Today (PHOTOS) / Huge Crocodile Killed In Umunze, Anambra & Taken Home On A Bike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Porcupine, Monkey, Antelope, Deer & Crocodile Killed By My Brother by Tetrahedron: 3:53pm On Oct 30, 2021
i will make sure you are banned

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Porcupine, Monkey, Antelope, Deer & Crocodile Killed By My Brother by Tetrahedron: 3:53pm On Oct 30, 2021
Why is no one arresting this serial poacher!

That antelope is a female that should be spared so that more offspring will be raised

That crocodile is a juvenile

This illiterates will render this country’s wild barren

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Porcupine, Monkey, Antelope, Deer & Crocodile Killed By My Brother by baralatie(m): 3:54pm On Oct 30, 2021
Already the cross riverian gorilla is nearly been rooted out
The large ear short elephant is also not been seen in a long while!
Re: Photos Of Porcupine, Monkey, Antelope, Deer & Crocodile Killed By My Brother by Nobody: 3:54pm On Oct 30, 2021
blueyonder6:
If na Nollywood movies your brother for don qualify to marry the princess. Wow!

Being the greatest hunter grin grin

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Porcupine, Monkey, Antelope, Deer & Crocodile Killed By My Brother by baralatie(m): 3:55pm On Oct 30, 2021
Tetrahedron:
Why is no one arresting this serial paocher
We don't enforce conservation here o

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Porcupine, Monkey, Antelope, Deer & Crocodile Killed By My Brother by Nobody: 3:55pm On Oct 30, 2021
Flora2Sweet:
Ogbu_Anu....

Op your Brother should be called DinTa grin

Congratulations to him... but make him remain some for us for the bush na....
Ogbu Anu?
Lol
Better advice the hunter, the day monkeys go plan am, na that day him go understand say monkeys are more wicked than the average Nigerian frustrated woman. Na stone dem go use.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Porcupine, Monkey, Antelope, Deer & Crocodile Killed By My Brother by folake4u(f): 3:58pm On Oct 30, 2021
Oh my!
Why'd you even have to kill the antelope and monkey for crying out loud?! undecided
Re: Photos Of Porcupine, Monkey, Antelope, Deer & Crocodile Killed By My Brother by Nobody: 3:58pm On Oct 30, 2021
brosom:
In the olden days,

Na this kind Hunter women dey fall for to Marry so hunger no go kill them grin.

Same applied to today's world, If u no get money or a skill that gives u money, sorry for u grin.

Savage!

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Porcupine, Monkey, Antelope, Deer & Crocodile Killed By My Brother by Harrynight(m): 3:59pm On Oct 30, 2021
E get mind kll that small crocodile, shey u go chop am angry
Re: Photos Of Porcupine, Monkey, Antelope, Deer & Crocodile Killed By My Brother by Harrynight(m): 4:00pm On Oct 30, 2021
Tetrahedron:
Why is no one arresting this serial poacher!

That antelope is a female that should be spared so that more offspring will be raised

That crocodile is a juvenile

This illiterates will render this country’s wild barren

grin grin grin
Re: Photos Of Porcupine, Monkey, Antelope, Deer & Crocodile Killed By My Brother by Das1mama: 4:00pm On Oct 30, 2021
Op, your bro has being chosen by d gods to go to sambisa forest and bring back our remaining girls alive, i repeat Alive o. E b like say hand d scratch am wella 2 pull trigger.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Porcupine, Monkey, Antelope, Deer & Crocodile Killed By My Brother by Natajo2021: 4:00pm On Oct 30, 2021
How I wish your brother can help us to destroy all the killer herdsmen that surround and inhabit all the forest in South West state.
He is qualified to be recruited into Amotekun corps.
Re: Photos Of Porcupine, Monkey, Antelope, Deer & Crocodile Killed By My Brother by membranus: 4:01pm On Oct 30, 2021
folake4u:
Oh my!
Why'd you even have to kill the antelope and monkey for crying out loud?! undecided

Because he must eat.
Re: Photos Of Porcupine, Monkey, Antelope, Deer & Crocodile Killed By My Brother by DeBigFab(m): 4:02pm On Oct 30, 2021
Your brother is a Savage. KIlling anything killable. Haba. Animals lives matter too.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Porcupine, Monkey, Antelope, Deer & Crocodile Killed By My Brother by ednut1(m): 4:03pm On Oct 30, 2021
Mixing them together might create a deadly disease o
Re: Photos Of Porcupine, Monkey, Antelope, Deer & Crocodile Killed By My Brother by uptownemmygee(m): 4:05pm On Oct 30, 2021
This is what my dad use to marry my mum.. Your brother nah agba ode (senior hunter)

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Porcupine, Monkey, Antelope, Deer & Crocodile Killed By My Brother by Georgejeez: 4:06pm On Oct 30, 2021
Abeg paste your brother address so he can be arrested instantly before he terminates all the endangered species in the wild
Re: Photos Of Porcupine, Monkey, Antelope, Deer & Crocodile Killed By My Brother by Paretomaster1(m): 4:08pm On Oct 30, 2021
AskProf:
Are they all to be eaten?

No, they will be use to appease the gods...
Re: Photos Of Porcupine, Monkey, Antelope, Deer & Crocodile Killed By My Brother by arimahoseloka(m): 4:10pm On Oct 30, 2021
Such beautiful animals. Look how wonderfully crafted they are. Their bodies look like its painted by a professional. Indeed Jehovah is marvelous
Re: Photos Of Porcupine, Monkey, Antelope, Deer & Crocodile Killed By My Brother by Tonyferrad(m): 4:11pm On Oct 30, 2021
[quote author=seborrhic post=107194086]
Show us the ones you caught alive, Online activists... Snake was seen in their hostel and you expect them to attempt catching it alive for research.. As if is easy to catch a snake like that.. Yen yen Yen
Re: Photos Of Porcupine, Monkey, Antelope, Deer & Crocodile Killed By My Brother by lkillbrokehoes: 4:16pm On Oct 30, 2021
Poverty won't kill most of you Nigerians, something your brother should have donated to the zoo but instead he killed those innocent animals, I'm not really surprised though, most of you in that sh*thole called Nigeria are cannibals.

Re: Photos Of Porcupine, Monkey, Antelope, Deer & Crocodile Killed By My Brother by orijo1980: 4:16pm On Oct 30, 2021
Bros expect my visit today
Re: Photos Of Porcupine, Monkey, Antelope, Deer & Crocodile Killed By My Brother by Coldie(m): 4:23pm On Oct 30, 2021
This is bad he knows there’s no way he can finish all of that y kill so many
Re: Photos Of Porcupine, Monkey, Antelope, Deer & Crocodile Killed By My Brother by faithfull18(f): 4:28pm On Oct 30, 2021
Na wa oh
Re: Photos Of Porcupine, Monkey, Antelope, Deer & Crocodile Killed By My Brother by micflo28(m): 4:42pm On Oct 30, 2021
What type of gun did he use on that fast antelope and deer
Re: Photos Of Porcupine, Monkey, Antelope, Deer & Crocodile Killed By My Brother by brosom(m): 4:45pm On Oct 30, 2021
SimplyFacts:

Savage!
u Mean tiwa savage? grin

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Porcupine, Monkey, Antelope, Deer & Crocodile Killed By My Brother by Yankee101: 4:45pm On Oct 30, 2021
Even little ones?
Re: Photos Of Porcupine, Monkey, Antelope, Deer & Crocodile Killed By My Brother by Oceanblaze(m): 4:46pm On Oct 30, 2021
Your brother is a foolish cannibal
Re: Photos Of Porcupine, Monkey, Antelope, Deer & Crocodile Killed By My Brother by Quaddafi29: 4:50pm On Oct 30, 2021
Wow. Your brother must be bandit to have killed so many civilians, abi na unknown gunman?
Re: Photos Of Porcupine, Monkey, Antelope, Deer & Crocodile Killed By My Brother by madridsta007(m): 4:54pm On Oct 30, 2021
flyinnizam:
So my brother brought 5 animals home today which made him the topic of today. I present to you
Porcupine,
Monkey,
Antelope,
Deer and
Crocodile...

Come and collect your share

Your brother qualifies for the vacant position, Chief Hunter of Nigeria.
Re: Photos Of Porcupine, Monkey, Antelope, Deer & Crocodile Killed By My Brother by olaolaking: 5:00pm On Oct 30, 2021
flyinnizam:
So my brother brought 5 animals home today which made him the topic of today. I present to you
Porcupine,
Monkey,
Antelope,
Deer and
Crocodile...

Come and collect your share
Can you please connect me with your brother? I need a life monkey. I can give him tips on how to catch it life.

Where is your location?
I am in Lagos
Re: Photos Of Porcupine, Monkey, Antelope, Deer & Crocodile Killed By My Brother by tonexman18(m): 5:01pm On Oct 30, 2021
Dinta the great hunter

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Made Cooks Food With The Rat He Caught (photos) / The Rat Guys Killed And Ate At Garki Abuja (Photos) / Which Food Should I Eat To Get A Little Bit Fat?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.