Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,548 members, 7,812,744 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:30 PM

Photos Of Porcupine, Monkey, Antelope, Deer & Crocodile Killed By My Brother - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Photos Of Porcupine, Monkey, Antelope, Deer & Crocodile Killed By My Brother (59037 Views)

Nigerian Man Hits A Deer In The US And Takes It Home For Eating (pics/vid) / Porcupine And Monkey That Were Killed Today (PHOTOS) / Huge Crocodile Killed In Umunze, Anambra & Taken Home On A Bike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Porcupine, Monkey, Antelope, Deer & Crocodile Killed By My Brother by Mydazz(m): 5:01pm On Oct 30, 2021
Bros your brother is a Killer,.....
Kill for water, kill for land, remaining air.
Re: Photos Of Porcupine, Monkey, Antelope, Deer & Crocodile Killed By My Brother by SATANlST: 5:04pm On Oct 30, 2021
HitRun:

And what is wrong with hunting?
go and check what hunting endangered specie is

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Porcupine, Monkey, Antelope, Deer & Crocodile Killed By My Brother by numericalguy(m): 5:08pm On Oct 30, 2021
flyinnizam:
So my brother brought 5 animals home today which made him the topic of today. I present to you
Porcupine,
Monkey,
Antelope,
Deer and
Crocodile...

Come and collect your share

Your brother is a very dangerous person for killing endangered animals. He should be arrested and prosecuted

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Porcupine, Monkey, Antelope, Deer & Crocodile Killed By My Brother by ultimateprof: 5:10pm On Oct 30, 2021
This your brother is a chief of animal staff. He is a good expedition leader.
Re: Photos Of Porcupine, Monkey, Antelope, Deer & Crocodile Killed By My Brother by dyangprof(m): 5:19pm On Oct 30, 2021
AskProf:
Are they all to be eaten?

Yes na

Very sweet bush meats
Re: Photos Of Porcupine, Monkey, Antelope, Deer & Crocodile Killed By My Brother by Skoonheid(f): 5:22pm On Oct 30, 2021
flyinnizam:
hope u get license

Apparently you've never gone hunting before. With your ctz whatever, you'll end up begging the wild animals to sit and take a picture with you , then u can take a shot at them with your boomstick
Re: Photos Of Porcupine, Monkey, Antelope, Deer & Crocodile Killed By My Brother by Skoonheid(f): 5:23pm On Oct 30, 2021
Re: Photos Of Porcupine, Monkey, Antelope, Deer & Crocodile Killed By My Brother by Skoonheid(f): 5:24pm On Oct 30, 2021
SportsHD:
Bro I need to follow your bro on the next expedition. I have a local ctz. It's been a while it tasted blood.

Apparently you've never gone hunting before. With your ctz whatever, you'll end up begging the wild animals to sit and take a picture with you , then u can take a shot at them with your boomstick
Re: Photos Of Porcupine, Monkey, Antelope, Deer & Crocodile Killed By My Brother by Whobedatte(m): 5:28pm On Oct 30, 2021
killALIEN:

Ogbu Anu?
Lol
Better advice the hunter, the day monkeys go plan am, na that day him go understand say monkeys are more wicked than the average Nigerian frustrated woman. Na stone dem go use.
Hahahaha
Re: Photos Of Porcupine, Monkey, Antelope, Deer & Crocodile Killed By My Brother by OdenKelechi(m): 5:30pm On Oct 30, 2021
Only thing missing is a snake for lala
Re: Photos Of Porcupine, Monkey, Antelope, Deer & Crocodile Killed By My Brother by Bamzyriches451: 5:38pm On Oct 30, 2021
Damn
Op your brother get balls, make them give am automatic ticket to NE make him go help those p***y ass army
Re: Photos Of Porcupine, Monkey, Antelope, Deer & Crocodile Killed By My Brother by Semaj77(m): 5:48pm On Oct 30, 2021
flyinnizam:
So my brother brought 5 animals home today which made him the topic of today. I present to you
Porcupine,
Monkey,
Antelope,
Deer and
Crocodile...

I don't see any crocodile there
Re: Photos Of Porcupine, Monkey, Antelope, Deer & Crocodile Killed By My Brother by HitRun(m): 5:53pm On Oct 30, 2021
SATANlST:
go and check what hunting endangered specie is

Which amongst the animals is the endangered specie?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Porcupine, Monkey, Antelope, Deer & Crocodile Killed By My Brother by Dshocker(m): 5:55pm On Oct 30, 2021
flyinnizam:
Porcupine,
Monkey,
Antelope,
Deer and
Crocodile...

All your topics centers on killing different animals, please are you guys hunters and what state are you guys from
Re: Photos Of Porcupine, Monkey, Antelope, Deer & Crocodile Killed By My Brother by SATANlST: 6:14pm On Oct 30, 2021
HitRun:

Which amongst the animals is the endangered specie?
Thunder fire poverty
Re: Photos Of Porcupine, Monkey, Antelope, Deer & Crocodile Killed By My Brother by yoged(m): 6:24pm On Oct 30, 2021
AskProf:
Are they all to be eaten?
no. It will be kept in Lagos Museum
Re: Photos Of Porcupine, Monkey, Antelope, Deer & Crocodile Killed By My Brother by Kyf1: 6:31pm On Oct 30, 2021
If the white boy catches u you are going to jail
Re: Photos Of Porcupine, Monkey, Antelope, Deer & Crocodile Killed By My Brother by tholhusomhie: 6:59pm On Oct 30, 2021
Your brother just thrown sorrow in the camp of some creatures. May God forgive him.
Re: Photos Of Porcupine, Monkey, Antelope, Deer & Crocodile Killed By My Brother by Lightorder: 6:59pm On Oct 30, 2021
illicit:
Spare the monkeys please

We are cousins....
not mine
Re: Photos Of Porcupine, Monkey, Antelope, Deer & Crocodile Killed By My Brother by Bukden16(m): 7:06pm On Oct 30, 2021
CelestineNelson:
This is massacre

Genocide is the right word.
Re: Photos Of Porcupine, Monkey, Antelope, Deer & Crocodile Killed By My Brother by Reallv: 7:08pm On Oct 30, 2021
chief hunter..... I take for you.
Re: Photos Of Porcupine, Monkey, Antelope, Deer & Crocodile Killed By My Brother by Abdulsobur02: 7:08pm On Oct 30, 2021
numericalguy:

Your brother is a very dangerous person for killing endangered animals. He should be arrested and prosecuted
Which of those animals are endangered
Re: Photos Of Porcupine, Monkey, Antelope, Deer & Crocodile Killed By My Brother by OkukoIgbo: 7:15pm On Oct 30, 2021
flyinnizam:
Porcupine,
Monkey,
Antelope,
Deer and
Crocodile...

You, your brother and whosoever is supporting this barbarism and carnage are ultra useless and stupid period. We should clap for you that your hunger is pushing you to destroy our ecological balance. Stomach infrastructure.
Re: Photos Of Porcupine, Monkey, Antelope, Deer & Crocodile Killed By My Brother by souldeep(m): 7:41pm On Oct 30, 2021
Hey, don't just read a paragraph on the internet and believe u've acquired knowledge. A lot of animals are carriers of this your "disease pathogens" including your fav. cattle & pigs. Read on the health benefits of porcupine meat. Change ur perception man.
baralatie:

You do realize the porcupine is the carrier of disease pathogens
Re: Photos Of Porcupine, Monkey, Antelope, Deer & Crocodile Killed By My Brother by bewla(m): 7:46pm On Oct 30, 2021
SportsHD:
Bro I need to follow your bro on the next expedition. I have a local ctz. It's been a while it tasted blood.
Wicked uncle and u wan follow am to kill innocent animal
Re: Photos Of Porcupine, Monkey, Antelope, Deer & Crocodile Killed By My Brother by barcaboi(m): 7:52pm On Oct 30, 2021
Wild life is in danger over here
Re: Photos Of Porcupine, Monkey, Antelope, Deer & Crocodile Killed By My Brother by Nobody: 8:16pm On Oct 30, 2021
brosom:
u Mean tiwa savage? grin

Lol
Re: Photos Of Porcupine, Monkey, Antelope, Deer & Crocodile Killed By My Brother by SweetyZinta(f): 8:20pm On Oct 30, 2021
flyinnizam:
Porcupine,
Monkey,
Antelope,
Deer and
Crocodile...

How on earth can you people eat monkey? Or even porcupine? I dey shame for una
Re: Photos Of Porcupine, Monkey, Antelope, Deer & Crocodile Killed By My Brother by Munzy14(m): 8:27pm On Oct 30, 2021
blueyonder6:
If na Nollywood movies your brother for don qualify to marry the princess. Wow!
Hehehehehehe... grin grin

Even in reality, If his brother is still single, so nice looking ladies go dey eye him o... cheesy
Re: Photos Of Porcupine, Monkey, Antelope, Deer & Crocodile Killed By My Brother by Munzy14(m): 8:29pm On Oct 30, 2021
brosom:
In the olden days,

Na this kind Hunter women dey fall for to Marry so hunger no go kill them grin.

Same applied to today's world, If u no get money or a skill that gives u money, sorry for u grin.

Honestly a big Sorry case o... cheesy

Anyways aside that, it shows a man is capable of taking care of himself and extras(kids, wife) plus relatives.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Porcupine, Monkey, Antelope, Deer & Crocodile Killed By My Brother by macrodata(m): 9:11pm On Oct 30, 2021
Your brother is a cancer to diverse life on this planet. What gives him the right to take life for sport. Una dey baffle me for this country. Worse still, you get supporters. Tufiaa!
Re: Photos Of Porcupine, Monkey, Antelope, Deer & Crocodile Killed By My Brother by HonBen(m): 10:42pm On Oct 30, 2021
flyinnizam:
Porcupine,
Monkey,
Antelope,
Deer and
Crocodile...

Which State do you resdes pls.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Made Cooks Food With The Rat He Caught (photos) / The Rat Guys Killed And Ate At Garki Abuja (Photos) / Which Food Should I Eat To Get A Little Bit Fat?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.