Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,986 members, 7,810,743 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:22 PM

Buy First Grade OK Shoes on Nairaland (wholesale, retail, or for you) - Fashion/Clothing Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Fashion/Clothing Market / Buy First Grade OK Shoes on Nairaland (wholesale, retail, or for you) (4738 Views)

Are You Looking For A Job? Buy cheap first grade OK shoes and resell big! / Where To Buy First Grade Clothes In Lagos (get First Grade Okrika Bale In Lagos) / Brand New Ladies Designers Bags For Sale@ Wholesale & Retail Place An Order Now! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buy First Grade OK Shoes on Nairaland (wholesale, retail, or for you) by chatinent: 10:37am On Sep 24, 2021
Welcome here...

First, we are based in selling mostly female shoes of all types.

Are you a student who needs to start up sth?

Are you a mother who needs business ideas?

Are you a father who wants to be making money from the very first delivery?

What if you need to start up sth for your siblings, wife, or kids?

If you are a student, they'll be a discount to support you..and we can sell up to thirty pairs for you.

Whether you are sb who needs to start up a new business, buy for yourself, or gift sb, we have got you covered.

Yeah, we sell OK female shoes...and it's first grade. You get first grade!

Delivery nationwide.

We sell heels, cover shoes, sandals, Snickers etc!

We import them too!

I'll be posting some images with their price tags.

However, if you need to buy in wholesale, whether 50 pairs, 100 pairs, 200 pairs or more...we have also got you covered...and there is a big discount plus you don't have to go through all these custom officer's and duties thing! Believe me, it is not easy importing OK shoes!

Let's dive in the big deal...

How do you select what you want? We will have a video call where you select what you want. I package and send!

We don't sell below standard...of course, I am a regular user here. When I say it is first grade, it is first grade.

Wholesale/Retail prices:
• slippers : ₦2000.
• Cover slippers: ₦2200. (You can sell for up to ₦3500).
• Flat shoes: ₦2400 (you can sell for up to ₦3500).
• Flat shoes with small heels: ₦2500 (you can sell up to ₦3500).
• Heel sandals: ₦3000 (you can sell up to ₦4000)
• Heel Shoes (block heels or tiny toe): ₦3100. (You can see up to ₦4500).
• Canvas, Snickers etc: ₦3300. (You can sell up to ₦4500).
• Unisex shoes: ₦3300. (You can see up to ₦5000).

For wholesalers, purchase above fifty pairs grants you a surprise that will be included in your package!

Send a mail for a wholesale order: chatinent@gmail.com

For consumers:
• Prices differ...you will have to look below and select your choice..and we discuss here so that others can see it when it is delivered to you.

If you buy up to six, free delivery wherever you are in Nigeria.

What are you waiting for?

Don't be left behind...
Re: Buy First Grade OK Shoes on Nairaland (wholesale, retail, or for you) by chatinent: 10:48am On Sep 24, 2021
Size: 40.

Colour: Oxblood.

Last Price: ₦4000 / ₦3800.

Color variant: Available in this colour only.

In Stock: One piece.

Free delivery: No.

Do I have to do any repairs? :
No.

Re: Buy First Grade OK Shoes on Nairaland (wholesale, retail, or for you) by chatinent: 10:58am On Sep 24, 2021
Size: 39.

Colour: Silver.

Last Price: ₦4000.

No.

Re: Buy First Grade OK Shoes on Nairaland (wholesale, retail, or for you) by Ishilove: 11:10am On Sep 24, 2021
We get daddy leg and we no dey wear high heels
Re: Buy First Grade OK Shoes on Nairaland (wholesale, retail, or for you) by chatinent: 11:15am On Sep 24, 2021
Ishilove:
We get daddy leg and we no dey wear high heels

What size? I think I have up to 46.
Re: Buy First Grade OK Shoes on Nairaland (wholesale, retail, or for you) by chatinent: 11:33am On Sep 24, 2021
Size: 40.

Colour: Silver.

Last Price: ₦4000.

No.

Re: Buy First Grade OK Shoes on Nairaland (wholesale, retail, or for you) by Ishilove: 11:36am On Sep 24, 2021
chatinent:

What size? I think I have up to 46.
Big 42, small 43
Re: Buy First Grade OK Shoes on Nairaland (wholesale, retail, or for you) by chatinent: 12:08pm On Sep 24, 2021
Ishilove:

Big 42, small 43

You mean a corporate shoe? Heel?
Re: Buy First Grade OK Shoes on Nairaland (wholesale, retail, or for you) by chatinent: 9:56am On Oct 01, 2021
Do you have a special order? You can also send an image.

(1) (Reply)

Custom Made Ankara Aso-ebi For Ur Occassions In Ur Own Imagined & Created Design / Bags And Shoes Affair(female)just landed / Wow, Original Brazilian Hair As Low As Ten Thousand Naira!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.