Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,185 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:46 PM

Are You Looking For A Job? Buy cheap first grade OK shoes and resell big! - Fashion/Clothing Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Fashion/Clothing Market / Are You Looking For A Job? Buy cheap first grade OK shoes and resell big! (1441 Views)

Buy First Grade OK Shoes on Nairaland (wholesale, retail, or for you) / Quality Shoes And Clothes For Ladies And Men. Location: Owerri Imo State / Where To Buy First Grade Clothes In Lagos (get First Grade Okrika Bale In Lagos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Looking For A Job? Buy cheap first grade OK shoes and resell big! by chatinent: 2:42pm On Feb 18, 2022
How many white collar jobs in Nigeria can pay you well?

I think the reason you are not working is because you don't want to! Must you work under sb? Why can't you work for yourself? Even if you are working, is a side hustle a bad idea?

Why not start retailing first grade OK shoes?
Believe me, there is profit in it. Like cool profit!

And guess what?

I sell first grade OK shoes in wholesale. I also deliver nationwide.

I sell a bale of:
- 100 pairs for N290k.(you pay for waybill).
- 200 pairs for N575k. (You pay half the waybill, I pay half).
- 500 pairs for N1,390,000. (You pay half the waybill, I pay half).

Reach out to me for quick sales: chatinent@gmail.com

Samples are below:

4 Likes

Re: Are You Looking For A Job? Buy cheap first grade OK shoes and resell big! by chatinent: 2:43pm On Feb 18, 2022
Don't be amazed at how clean it is...it is pure first grade.

1 Like

Re: Are You Looking For A Job? Buy cheap first grade OK shoes and resell big! by chatinent: 2:45pm On Feb 18, 2022
You can also select yourself . We send you a video of our collection and you pick!

1 Like

Re: Are You Looking For A Job? Buy cheap first grade OK shoes and resell big! by chatinent: 2:55pm On Feb 18, 2022
We make sure you are satisfied! Do you know you can sell one slippers for N3000? I mean mere slippers?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are You Looking For A Job? Buy cheap first grade OK shoes and resell big! by chatinent: 2:57pm On Feb 18, 2022
My suppliers don't house second grade stock! If it's not first grade, they are not buying!

Set up that store for your woman!

1 Like

Re: Are You Looking For A Job? Buy cheap first grade OK shoes and resell big! by abokikhalifa: 7:47pm On Feb 18, 2022
chatinent:

I think the reason you are not working is because you don't want to! Must you work under sb? Why can't you work for yourself? Even if you are working, is a side hustle a bad idea?

And guess what?

I sell a bale of:

Samples are below:

You wan use ignorant people make money sha. With 200k I can easily buy shoes worth 900k from togo my other west african countries

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are You Looking For A Job? Buy cheap first grade OK shoes and resell big! by chatinent: 8:13pm On Feb 18, 2022
abokikhalifa:

You wan use ignorant people make money sha. With 200k I can easily buy shoes worth 900k from togo my other west african countries

What's stopping you?
Why can you not buy it then?

You guys be yapping enviously always! Why making it look like scam?

Keep making people believe your lies. You can never buy first grade OK shoes for that amount now and in the future. Because those people you are buying it from stole it baa?

You can never also buy 200 pairs from main suppliers. Maybe you don't know, but direct suppliers sell in tons and that's some pretty much warehouse stock...we are talking of some 10000kg at least. What about some other before-sale processes it undergoes? Never heard of that? Did I hear you ask what that is? Gbam. Cool down..initial gragra no dey help anyone.

Taking about Togo, CFA is almost equivalent to Naira now ...if you don't know. The difference isn't up to N100. And there are chances it's topping shitty Naira soon.

And you have custom and waybill to carter for too. If you aren't spending half or more the purchase on custom officers, you'll be spending on waybilling from Togo. Ask others who do it. It's not new.

What about air cargo? That's very expensive too. And I guess, your N200k-worth using air cargo now sounds funny right? Because you'll be spending your savings on cargo fees...one for the Togo airport, and when it arrives in Nigeria. Then you'll pay to send it to the park...then pay the driver who brings it to you. I guess you are calculating spending almost N400k now when the goods haven't even reached you? Please after your N200k worth comes into Nigeria, do not add up for importation fee...make sure you sell them for N1000 each. It helps the country.

When you see a wholesale price, divide by total amount and see how much the person is selling each first after all that is involved in bringing it into Nigeria.

Smiles. You think because they are used items, they are bought for peanuts? Do you not know they are registered companies selling them abroad who send down here? And those people don't pay taxes?

Before you argue with me, find people who import first grade OK wears around you and ask them the update on price, importation, and dues...then come back to this topic and praise me small for my price tags.

Thank you

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Are You Looking For A Job? Buy cheap first grade OK shoes and resell big! by peropoliet(m): 1:08am On Feb 19, 2022
Oga i bale of shoe no be that price .... Scam story loading

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are You Looking For A Job? Buy cheap first grade OK shoes and resell big! by N2B2: 2:34am On Feb 19, 2022
chatinent:

What's stopping you?

Whether it's a scam or not, you're fishing in the wrong pond. This section is for job/employment postings & discussion, not for you to sell your wares.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are You Looking For A Job? Buy cheap first grade OK shoes and resell big! by chatinent: 6:37am On Feb 19, 2022
peropoliet:
Oga i bale of shoe no be that price .... Scam story loading

What's the current price for a bale of first grade shoes, Ebube?

I guess you missed my post above..but trust me, you are not relevant now. I already have clients on Nairaland who have been patronizing me and they clearly know I am not scam.
Re: Are You Looking For A Job? Buy cheap first grade OK shoes and resell big! by Pancs(m): 7:07am On Feb 19, 2022
Am very much interested
Re: Are You Looking For A Job? Buy cheap first grade OK shoes and resell big! by chatinent: 7:38am On Feb 19, 2022
N2B2:

Whether it's a scam or not, you're fishing in the wrong pond. This section is for job/employment postings & discussion, not for you to sell your wares.

You are right chief.

I made it so it become a way of creating jobs.
Re: Are You Looking For A Job? Buy cheap first grade OK shoes and resell big! by chatinent: 7:39am On Feb 19, 2022
Pancs:
Am very much interested

Hi,

Thanks for contacting me.

Please I beg you that we transact on this topic so everyone else sees that this is a genuine business. However, private details like bank details and location for pick up may be sent via email.

How many pairs do you want?
Re: Are You Looking For A Job? Buy cheap first grade OK shoes and resell big! by chatinent: 10:22am On Mar 02, 2022
Bump
Re: Are You Looking For A Job? Buy cheap first grade OK shoes and resell big! by abokikhalifa: 11:48pm On Mar 04, 2022
chatinent:

What's stopping you?

Keep making people believe your lies. You can never buy first grade OK shoes for that amount now and in the future. Because those people you are buying it from stole it baa?

You can never also buy 200 pairs from main suppliers. Maybe you don't know, but direct suppliers sell in tons and that's some pretty much warehouse stock...we are talking of some 10000kg at least. What about some other before-sale processes it undergoes? Never heard of that? Did I hear you ask what that is? Gbam. Cool down..initial gragra no dey help anyone.

Taking about Togo, CFA is almost equivalent to Naira now ...if you don't know. The difference isn't up to N100. And there are chances it's topping shitty Naira soon.

And you have custom and waybill to carter for too. If you aren't spending half or more the purchase on custom officers, you'll be spending on waybilling from Togo. Ask others who do it. It's not new.

What about air cargo? That's very expensive too. And I guess, your N200k-worth using air cargo now sounds funny right? Because you'll be spending your savings on cargo fees...one for the Togo airport, and when it arrives in Nigeria. Then you'll pay to send it to the park...then pay the driver who brings it to you. I guess you are calculating spending almost N400k now when the goods haven't even reached you? Please after your N200k worth comes into Nigeria, do not add up for importation fee...make sure you sell them for N1000 each. It helps the country.

When you see a wholesale price, divide by total amount and see how much the person is selling each first after all that is involved in bringing it into Nigeria.

Smiles. You think because they are used items, they are bought for peanuts? Do you not know they are registered companies selling them abroad who send down here? And those people don't pay taxes?

Before you argue with me, find people who import first grade OK wears around you and ask them the update on price, importation, and dues...then come back to this topic and praise me small for my price tags.

Thank you
Oga shut up, you think you explaining to an ignorant person ? Talking about cargo as if it's a big deal. We have agents who take care of cargos shipment and they have different packages to soot your budget.

Air is more expensive than sea and vice versa.
No dey fool your self with long epistle.
Re: Are You Looking For A Job? Buy cheap first grade OK shoes and resell big! by chatinent: 8:42am On Mar 05, 2022
abokikhalifa:

Oga shut up, you think you explaining to an ignorant person ? Talking about cargo as if it's a big deal. We have agents who take care of cargos shipment and they have different packages to soot your budget.

Air is more expensive than sea and vice versa.
No dey fool your self with long epistle.

Aboki wan dey follow human being dey argue. Talking as tho he knows anything! When people in the business talks, I'll know.
Re: Are You Looking For A Job? Buy cheap first grade OK shoes and resell big! by Sirseedorf(m): 10:35am On May 06, 2022
Is it only bale you sell, what about half of the bale, it's not easy raising 200k bro
Re: Are You Looking For A Job? Buy cheap first grade OK shoes and resell big! by shox(m): 11:35pm On May 20, 2022
chatinent:

Aboki wan dey follow human being dey argue. Talking as tho he knows anything! When people in the business talks, I'll know.
can you get me grade A timberland boots size 43?
Re: Are You Looking For A Job? Buy cheap first grade OK shoes and resell big! by chatinent: 5:58am On May 21, 2022
shox:
can you get me grade A timberland boots size 43?

Yup..but grade A...I mean the original one is quite costly.
Re: Are You Looking For A Job? Buy cheap first grade OK shoes and resell big! by chatinent: 5:59am On May 21, 2022
Sirseedorf:
Is it only bale you sell, what about half of the bale, it's not easy raising 200k bro

I can sell half for you, bro
Re: Are You Looking For A Job? Buy cheap first grade OK shoes and resell big! by shox(m): 6:28am On May 21, 2022
chatinent:

Yup..but grade A...I mean the original one is quite costly.
yup , I know that. How much is it. Tried looking for the new one, but na the replica I dey see
Re: Are You Looking For A Job? Buy cheap first grade OK shoes and resell big! by Sirseedorf(m): 6:31am On May 21, 2022
Okay like how much should I be budgeting for half bale
Re: Are You Looking For A Job? Buy cheap first grade OK shoes and resell big! by chatinent: 8:37am On May 21, 2022
shox:
yup , I know that. How much is it. Tried looking for the new one, but na the replica I dey see

N35k.
Re: Are You Looking For A Job? Buy cheap first grade OK shoes and resell big! by shox(m): 10:28am On May 21, 2022
chatinent:

N35k.
your contact. Lemme see pictures
Re: Are You Looking For A Job? Buy cheap first grade OK shoes and resell big! by chatinent: 10:30am On May 21, 2022
shox:

chatinent@gmail.com

It's based on orders. We don't sample. It's rarely asked for so we sell based on orders.
Re: Are You Looking For A Job? Buy cheap first grade OK shoes and resell big! by chatinent: 10:45am On May 21, 2022
shox:

Original timbs.

Re: Are You Looking For A Job? Buy cheap first grade OK shoes and resell big! by shox(m): 2:00pm On May 21, 2022
chatinent:

Original timbs.
I won’t mind getting something like this

Sent you a mail
Re: Are You Looking For A Job? Buy cheap first grade OK shoes and resell big! by officialfestus(m): 12:33pm On Jun 10, 2022
chatinent:

And guess what?

I sell a bale of:

Samples are below:

do you have the big 45 of this shoe?

(1) (Reply)

Prada Sneakers / Brand New Wrist Watches For Sale At Affordable Prices, The Best You Can Get. / Interested In Face Powder,handbag,shoes,accessories And More From United State?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.